Phone Slut

Info
A conversation between a Dom and a sub.
2.6k words
4.39
245.7k
24
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chickle
chickle
24 Followers

Phone Slut by A Proper Wench with thanks to Zack for inspiration and Mr. Olson for his kind words and careful editing.



"What are you doing?"

My chest tightened, and my thighs contracted at the sound of Rick's voice.

"Nothing," which wasn't true. Prior to his phone call, I'd been studying about black holes (size of a period, mass of a galaxy, and lots of gravitational pull). The quiz was in two hours.

"Spread your legs, slut."

With a dejected look towards my astronomy textbook, I spread my legs, scraping my nails up my jeans.

"You forgot your manners, slave."

"I'm sorry, Sir,"

"Slap your ass, bitch."

I rose slightly off my chair, and gave my ass a sharp "thwack".

"That was good, slave."

"Thank you," I said, smiling because of his arrogance and my pain.

"You're going to take some photos for me slut."

I cast a guilty glance at my homework and then took out my camera. I could always make up the quiz some other day. What do black holes have to do with anything anyway?

"I want to see you in your clothes first."

I looked down at my jeans and wrinkled t-shirt, knowing that they would disappoint.

"One second, Sir," I said while changing into a tight pink tank top. He'd never know. I walked to the mirror and took the elastic out of my hair, allowing my long dark hair to cascade down my back.

"What's taking you so long bitch?"

"I'm sorry sir, just getting some shots." To soften him up I added, "Would you like me to send them to you now?"

"Yes, slut."

I stretched my arms above my head, thrusting my chest forward and arching my back. My large breasts pressed against the rosy tank top, making my nipples blatantly obvious. I pointed the camera at the mirror and took a few pictures. Walking over to the computer, I noticed that my hands were trembling, my whole body in fact. I looked over to the window, but it was shut. The man was having an effect on me.

My nipples were painfully hard so I teased them to relieve the pressure.

"Are you touching yourself slut?"

I hesitated, uncertain of what the right response was, and then said, "Yes. I was touching my breasts, Sir."

"While I was waiting? Slap your tits."

Though my hand seemed to resist what I was willing it to do, I slapped my breasts, first one and then the other. Sharp heat emanated outward from each breast.

"Slap your pussy too, bitch."

I brought my hand before my crotch, biting my lips together, and quickly swatted my pussy. The seam of my jeans hit my clit hard. Pangs of pain and desire echoed along my body. I had to brace myself so as not to scream.

"Again."

The second time, I screamed. Someone even knocked against the wall. Living in a dorm sucks sometimes.

"Good slut. When I fuck you, you're going to cry like that."

"I don't meet. It's a rule."

"But you want to, don't you? You want to feel my balls slapping against your pussy. You want me pulling your hair and slapping your ass, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"I'm going to fuck you. You know that?"

"Yes Sir," I said with a sinking feeling that I was uttering the truth.

"And I'm going to make you scream."

"I'm looking forward to it."

"You won't be when I'm done with you."

I groaned, irritated, turned on, and just a bit spooked. I wondered, suddenly, where fantasy ended and reality began. I didn't know anything about Rick. He'd answered an ad that I'd posted on a personals site for phone sex. He was good enough to make me break another rule that I have, never talk to the same guy twice or as it was in Rick's case, thrice.

"Would you like to touch your pussy?"

"Yes, please," I begged.

"Send me a picture first."

"Yes Sir." I listened to him stroking his cock, as I sent the photo.

"I'd love to kneel in between you legs and lick you cock, Sir."

"Then get your ass over here."

I tried to tabulate the danger against my desire. Remained quiet.

"Fucking tease! You're going to be so sore when I'm done with you. And where are my photos?"

"Sent."

"I'm displeased. These are totally conservative. I thought you were a slut."

"Sorry Sir."

"You're going to be punished. I want better pictures."

I walked to the mirror, lifted my pink tank-top to reveal my belly button, and took a photo, imagining that I would strip for him photo by photo.

"Slap your ass. I want a photo of your ass- nice and red."

There went that plan. I let my jeans and panties fall to my ankles.

"Left or right cheek?"

"Right."

I slapped my ass. In the mirror, I could see a red hand print forming on my butt. I took a photo. My legs were shaking so much I was pretty certain the pictures would come out blurry.

"Got it."

"Send it over."

I kicked off my pants, walked to my desk, and started uploading the files onto my computer. The images showed my face and my ass. Both were red. This was serious blackmail material.

"Are you fingering your pussy slut?"

"No sir, I was sending the pictures."

"Spread your pussy lips."

I touched my clit. It sent a shock coursing to my nipples and my neck. I scraped my nails down my neck, and slipped a finger between my pussy lips. I was soaking wet.

"I want to hear you moan," he said.

I rubbed my clit vigorously, roughly, forcing a moan from my lips.

"Now, pinch your nipple slut. Do it hard, just the way I would. Make it hurt."

I pulled and twisted my nipples, until a sound that was half moan and half cry forced itself out of my mouth.

"You forgot to say 'Yes, Sir' again. Slap your tits."

I slapped them hard, imagining his hand. The force made my whole body throb. I yearned to get fucked and stretched. I touched my pulsing clit.

"Where's my picture?"

"Sorry Sir, I was just touching my pussy."

"How about with your other hand?"

"Holding the phone."

"Shit! Don't you have a speaker phone?"

I wanted to say 'but the people next door might hear', but instead I said, "You're on speaker phone. Picture sent."

"Good slut. I'm pleased."

"May I have a picture?" I dared.

"Not now."

I bit my lip in frustration, and rubbed my clit furiously. I looked at the only photo he'd sent to me. He was in the bathroom and taking a photo of himself in the mirror. I could see him from the hips up. He wore a white undershirt that highlighted his lean body and muscular arms. In the photo, he was laughing and his eyes were full of mischief. He had a blond unruly 'fro and a wide jaw line. Sexy as hell and the bastard knew it.

"Get your dildo."

"Which one?"

"Which kinds do you have?"

"Well there's the long black one; it looks like a screw and it's, like, the size of my arm. I got a bit greedy with that one. There's a thick red one and a little blue one. I also have nipple clamps, a vibrator, and of course lube."

"Take a photo of all your toys."

"Yes sir."

I took a shot of myself sitting behind my collection of toys in front of the mirror.

"Got it."

"Take your small dildo and put it in your ass. I want to see it."

"Can I get some lube?"

"No. Slide it into your pussy to wet it."

I touched my pussy and found that it was truly soaked. The little dildo slipped in easily. It did feel good to have something inside of me though I wanted more. I slid it in and out a few times, noticing how it rubbed against the walls of pussy and sent sparks of electricity surging up my body. I rubbed my clit and listened to him stroking his dick. I was dying.

"Please," I begged him.

"Please what?"

"Let me cum."

"Not yet. Take a photo of yourself."

Through the viewfinder, I watched my breasts rising and falling rapidly. I pressed the clicker.

"Let me hear you."

I held the phone to my pussy. With my left hand, I slammed the toy in and out of me. When I brought the receiver back to my ear, Rick was breathing raggedly.

"Fuck I want to pound that pussy. Suck on that dildo. I'd shove my cock in your mouth now. I want to hear you."

I licked my own juices from the tip of the dildo noisily, and then pushed the dildo in as far as I could, that is until I started to gag.

"Fucking slut!"

"You like that?" I teased.

"Don't tease me. Slide a finger in your ass for that."

I turned over, so that my chest was facing the floor and my ass was in the air. I ran my finger over my pussy to moisten it, and then pressed it against my asshole. Slowly, I pushed it inside.

"Ow!"

"Imagine it's me, slut. And you know my dick would hurt a lot more."

I imagined Rick behind me, aiming his dick straight into my ass. I pushed the finger in further.

The pain was as sharp as needles. I cried out.

He groaned. Bastard likes my pain.

"Want to hear how hard you're making me?"

Anger melted into need. "Please," I begged, "Please let me hear you stroke your cock for me, Sir."

As I listened to him, I imagined him inside of me, and a nervous energy, half pleasure and half torture entered my pussy. I slid my finger further into my ass. The pain died down. Soon enough, I was gingerly finger-fucking my ass and feeling really good.

"That's enough Carina. Put the dildo in."

"Yes sir," I said, feeling annoyed and a bit anxious.

I took my finger out, and slowly pushed the little blue dildo, the one that I'd sucked on, into my ass. It felt like it was tearing my body in two.

"It hurts."

"You like it that way."

I pushed it in further, and it hurt even more. I yelped.

"I don't think,-"

"Keep going, slut."

"No, I,-" I was about to say "can't", but the dildo suddenly slipped in. Groaning, I started pulling it out slowly.

"Ooh! It hurts. I fucking hate you."

"You love me dirty ass slut."

I remained silent, knowing that, at the moment this was also true, which was extremely annoying. The pain started to recede, and the toy slid in easier. My ass started to feel oddly tingly, and I let out a little moan.

"You like that now?"

"mmm."

"You're going to thank me?"

"uh uh."

"You want a spanking don't you?"

"No, please," I said, whilst grinning because, of course, I did.

"Slap your ass five times hard, and thank me after each time."

"Aah! Thank you"

"Thank you for what? Do it again."

"Thank you for making me slap my ass, Sir. Ow!"

"You're welcome. Now do it again."

"Ow. Thank you sir, for uh, slapping my ass." The pain made it hard to concentrate.

"Again."

"Thank you -oh fuck sir. My ass hurts. Now, it feels good. Mmm. Thank you for punishing me"

"Sluty, slut slut you just made my cock twitch. You like being my little slut, don't you?"

"Yes Sir. Now slap your ass once more."

"Ugh. Fuck! Thank you sir."

"Now take a photo of yourself, slut, and I want a close up of your stretched out asshole."

That's not so easy, when you're on all fours with a dildo inside of you, but I did it by twisting and turning, groaning and moaning all the while.

"Got it."

"Did you take a close up?"

"Yes Sir."

"Very good, slut. Fuck! I want to bust a nut inside of you. You want that?"

"Yes Sir."

"You want me to fill your pussy with cream?"

"Oh God, Sir. Yes!"

"Then put your biggest dildo in your pussy."

"May I rub my clit Sir, first?"

"Yes slut."

Holding the blue dildo inside my ass, I turned over onto my back and started playing with my pussy. In the mirror, I could see how swollen and engorged my pussy lips were. I rubbed the spot just above my clit with my thumb and forefinger, making myself nice and wet. Then I picked up my big black screw-shaped dildo and rubbed it up and down my pussy lips. I pushed the tip of the dildo slowly inside my pussy.

"Oh God, Rick! It feels so good. I wish this was you."

"Me too. Don't put all of it in. I want you to fuck yourself just with the tip for now, and rub your clit."

Following his instructions, made my pussy squirt. I couldn't really help sticking the dildo as far as it would go. It was really all his fault anyway. However, my whimpers tipped him off.

"Slut! You disobeyed me. Take the dildo out and slap your pussy. I want to hear."

I lay the receiver on my thigh and smacked my pussy. We both groaned.

"Fuck yourself with that dildo now. You're going to make me cum."

I slid the dildo into my pussy, and slowly started fucking myself with the toy. The black dildo would rub against the little blue dildo that was wedged inside my ass. The friction was unbearable. Of my own volition, I smacked my breasts.

"Yes slut, slap your tits and pull on your nipples. Fuck. Rub your clit harder. I'm going to cum." Over the speaker phone, I could hear flesh colliding with flesh. I plucked my clit over and over again, and thrust the dildo in and out of me.

"Cum!"

I sped up my thrusts and grabbed my nipples. My body shook, electricity radiated out of my pussy, and my armpits grew sweaty.

" Fuck! Rick! I..."

"Cum for me baby. I want to hear you cum. I'm so close."

And I did: pussy spasming, heart drumming, and my body expanding and contracting in time with the universe. Rick let out a cry. As my breathing slowed, I yearned to rest my head on his chest, my sweaty limbs intertwined with him. I imagined his arm holding me close to him. For a moment, I wished he was more than a phone fuck.

"I feel amazing. Thank you."

"Mmm. Fuck. I came all over the place. Carina-"

"What?"

"You should be here cleaning me up."

"Mmm. I'd lick your balls. Twist my tongue all around your shaft and roll it around your head. I'd lick you all up."

"Fuck! I want you."

For a moment we were silent. Then I saw the clock. My class was going to start in ten minutes.

"Oh shit. I'm late for Astronomy."

"When you're in class, imagine me fucking you over a desk. Then I'd make you suck off all of my cum in front of the entire class."

"Thanks. I just might, though it won't help me on my quiz."

"Nonsense. Think of it as meditation to calm your nerves. Bye, sluty, slut slut."

"Talk to you soon."

"You mean see you soon, don't you?"

"Yeah," adding after a pause, "I actually do."

"And don't you dare forget to send me the photos after class. Or you know what'll happen."

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to it."

"Bye, Carina."

"Bye, Rick."

--:--
--:--
1.0
chickle
chickle
chickle
24 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
TinyDickandBossWifeTinyDickandBossWifeabout 1 year ago
Truth…

Your voice is beautiful! Thank you

Tarone_LoverTarone_Loverover 12 years ago
wow

wow you have a sexy voice and this is qute an intrguing story. i enjoyed it thoroughly.

StylinGentStylinGentalmost 15 years ago
Very Sexxy girl...!!

OMG..!

Great submission...Thank YOU!

You re soo HOT....

I would love to hear more...!!

I think this phone sex topic needs more submissions...*BS

I want you to CUM for me!

You are my Fav!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot

wow great ...made me hot and wet loved it

i was finger fuckin myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sexy as Hell

Possibly the best audio story on here! Wish there was more like this :( Hope you can put up some more though :D

Is that an accent I detect? Where from? It's quite alluring.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

When the Phone Rings An impromptu dirty phonecall.in Letters & Transcripts
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
Cleansing Rosa Ch. 01 Father Delaney helps Rosa discover her inner slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Niece's High School Graduation Well-endowed Uncle Jeff takes care of naive young Emma.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories