Mother In Law Gets Special Bath

Story Info
Bathtime becomes a little extra.
1.6k words
4.43
255.6k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess this story needs to start with an introduction of sorts. I am 30 years old and I am about 215 pounds athletic build with a shaved head. I have always tried to stay fit and enjoy lifting weights. Anyway, with that aside I have always found my mother in law Beth to be quite attractive for a woman approaching her late 50's. She has beautifully large breasts, my guess would be 46DD, a shapely figure, grey hair and nice legs for someone her age.

Anyway, I was at her house one day, painting her downstairs for her and my father in law. My wife was out of town and my father in law was at work for the day, so it was just the two of us. Beth called downstairs and asked if I needed a drink or anything, I responded that I was okay. She let me know she was going to take a bath and to answer the phone if it rang. Before I go any further I guess I should describe that Beth is not what one would expect to be a sex machine, as she is quite conservative and always keeps those huge tits concealed by sweaters and baggy shirts. This of course was what she wearing today, a big baggy shirt so I didn't really think anything would happen, especially not what was going to happen.

I could hear the water running, for some reason the fact that she only takes baths and not showers always seemed to excite me a bit. So the water turned off as I continued my painting duties. About 15-20 minutes passed when I heard Beth call down to me.

"Ben can you come upstairs for a second." Beth yelled

I trotted up the stairs and went to the bathroom door and knocked.

"What I can I do for you?" I said figuring she needed me to call her husband or something.

"Can you come in and hand me my razor, I forgot it in the cupboard." Beth said.

I gulped and nervously said "Are you sure?"

"Of course. I'm covered just come on in and grab my razor please." She responded.

I slowly went in the bathroom and could see her in the mirror, she had her right arm across her breasts and smiled as I came in. She pointed at the drawer where her razor was. As I was getting her razor I glanced up at the mirror trying not to look obvious. Her skin looked so smooth, and I could see the tops of her breasts pushing up over her arms. I turned and handed her the razor and noticed she had a washcloth over her pussy. I could just imagine what her pussy looked like. Most likely hairy, as I imagined that she and Jim didn't have a lot of sex. I had already said I felt she most likely wasn't a real sex fiend.

So I gave her the razor and turned to walk out, she stopped me with her next phrase.

"Could you just wash my back for me please?" I stopped and could feel my cock do a little jump in my pants.

"Really?" I said trying not to sound too excited.

"It will only take a second." She responded. I walked back over and went to grab a cloth from the counter. She again shocked me "No just use this one." She said as she held up the cloth that was covering her pussy. My head was swimming, could this really be happening? I grabbed the cloth and quickly glanced down trying not to be seen. I was shocked that her pussy was so neatly trimmed. Very short grey hair covering her lips, god my cock was starting to poke out. I went behind Beth and slowly began washing her back. I looked down and could see her ass pressed under water and it looked nice.

Beth spoke up " A little lower." She leaned forward and I got an even better view of her ass. I had totally forgotten about my now rock hard cock as I was staring at my mother in laws naked back and ass. I was snapped back in as Beth leaned back and said thank you. I didn't want it to stop and then I noticed Beth was staring at my cock.

"Well now, do you like my old ass do you?" She said still staring.

I didn't know what to say so just nodded feeling myself getting red. I was now staring at the naked parts of her breasts poking over top of her arm.

"I'll tell you what Ben you let me see that cock of yours and you can see these." She said looking at her breasts. I gulped a little not knowing what to do or say. She helped me a bit by saying she had always loved watching me stare at her tits. I was in shock because I never would have figured that she was like this.

" God Beth you have no idea how long I have wanted to see those tits." I said as I began pulling my shorts down leaving only my underwear. Beth's eyes grew wide looking at my cock's outline through my underwear.

I then pulled my underwear down revealing my 8 inch cock. Beth looked at it and said "My little girl is lucky to have that. Well a deal is a deal." She removed her arm and her breasts flopped down a bit, a little saggy but nothing like I thought. They were actually quite perky which surprised me. She had huge brown areolas and her nipples stood out about two inches. Without even thinking, I reached out and grasped her breast in my hand. I realized what I did and quickly pulled my hand away.

She laughed "If I am showing you them you can definitely touch them." She then reached out and grasped my cock and slowly began stroking it with her soft hands. She pulled me closer and looked up at me and slowly engulfed my cock. I leaned back in total ecstasy as my mother in law's tongue twirled around my cock. I reach down and played with her wet hair. My mother in law could really suck cock. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and stood up and stepped out of the bathtub. She was stroking my cock as I grabbed a breast in each hand and fondled the huge tits that I have fantasized about for so long.

I leaned down and took a nipple in my mouth, Beth let out a loud sigh as I sucked her tits. Her hand job began to quicken in tempo and her breathing sped up. I released my suction from her breast and leaned in and kissed her.

"God Ben I have wanted this for so long but couldn't figure out how to do it." Beth said.

I then turned Beth around and lifted her onto the bathroom counter. I spread her legs and lowered to my knees. Her pussy was beautiful, shortly trimmed gray hair and her clit was sticking out. I slowly liked her clit as I put two fingers in her wet pussy. She began moaning "Oh god that feels amazing." Her pussy tasted fantastic as I slid my tonuge down and began sliding it in and out of her wet pussy. She grabbed my head and began moving her hips as I licked her sweet pussy. I could feel her starting to tense up. "Oh my god Ben don't stop I am cummmmmmmmmiiiinnnngggg" Beth screamed as her hips tightened on my head and I could feel her cum dripping out of her pussy.

"Get up here and put that big cock in me" Beth breathed. I stood up and guided my cock into her awaiting pussy. Her cunt was somewhat tight and extremely wet. As I sunk into her she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in . "You feel amazing" I said to Beth as we kissed while I slowly pumped into her pussy. I looked down and her huge tits were slowly swaying. I began pumping harder into her soaking wet pussy. Both of us were grunting when she began to shudder. "Uhnnnnn oh shit." Beth screamed out as she clasped me tighter with her legs.

I then spun her around and had her place her hands on the sink and slowly entered her pussy again from behind. I could feel my balls aching to burst as I grabbed my mother in laws shoulders and began fucking her hard. I looked in the mirror and watched her huge tits bounce and sway as I fucked her hard. She was moaning and groaning.

"My god Beth you are an amazing fuck." I said

She looked at me in the mirror and said " Your cock is amazing, it feels fucking amazing." hearing her swear got me going even more. I could feel the cum ready to shoot out. I began thrusting hard. "Oh my god Beth I'm gonna cum."

She began to buck back "OHHHH GODDDD" I slammed into her one more time and could feel the cum shoot into her pussy as she slammed back into me and had another orgasm.

I stayed in her until my cock flopped out of her dripping with both my and her cum. I reached around and grabbed her beautiful tits and squeezed. She turned around and kissed me passionately. Her tongue was twirling in my mouth as I continued playing with her massive breasts.

"God Beth we need to do this more often." I said.

"Don't worry about that I need that cock as often as possible." She replied.

We discussed making it a bi weekly experience and got dressed. I could hardly wait for the next go with her.