Carolyn and John Ch. 01

Story Info
There you are, minding your own business and suddenly...
1.8k words
4.37
66.2k
16

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Funny how things work out sometimes. There you are, minding your own business, just getting on with things and suddenly...wham...something nice just drops into your lap out of the blue.

I was in a city I didn't know well on business, and having a free afternoon one day I decided to park near the centre and look around. There wasn't much to amuse me, just the usual shops and cafes, so I decided to drop into a bar for a drink before heading out.

The place was fairly empty, a small group in one corner and a smartly dressed black woman on her own in the other, nursing a glass of wine and reading a copy of Cosmopolitan, a magazine I always think of as a female sex manual myself.

I bought myself a drink and sat down a few seats from her, and watched the rather sluggish football match being played on the bar TV. After a minute or two I began to sense that she was looking at me. Not staring, just the odd glance, looking me up and down, but too often for her not to have seen something that interested her.

Now I don't think of myself as some sex god lady killer by any means, but I've had my moments and I can read the signs. She was sizing me up and by the way she kept coming back she wasn't unhappy with what she was seeing. I was surprised, and more than a little excited. I knew several black women socially, and liked them a lot, but I'd never been out with one or even flirted. I'd never expected one to be interested in me, but this girl seemed to be.

So I returned the compliment, pretending to look out of the window but really having a look at her. She wasn't at all bad either. Mid thirties perhaps. Shoulder length braids, nice face, a little on the plump side but shapely with it, smartly dressed in a light summer dress, bare legs and sandals.

She looked up and caught me watching her, twinkly brown eyes met mine for an instant and she smiled, then she looked away, obviously embarrassed , and she fidgeted on her seat. I knew instantly that she found me as attractive as I did her, the question was, what was I going to do about it?

As if she could read my mind, she reached for her drink and accidentally knocked her magazine across the slippery table top and it fell to the floor on my side. Quickly I rose and with a step forward I picked it up and handed it to her.

"Thank you. " that delightful smile again. Do black people really have whiter teeth or is it just the contrast? I wondered.

I smiled down at her "My pleasure."

"Were you watching the match?" she asked

"Not really," I answered "football isn't my thing, I was watching out of boredom more than anything."

"You're bored?"

"Well I'm a stranger around here," I said "and I don't know the area well enough to know where to go to find anything interesting."

"Mmmmmm" she thought for a moment "Well if you have a car there is some beautiful countryside a few miles from here."

"I have a car, but I don't know my way around. I'd need a guide or I'd soon get myself hopelessly lost I'm afraid."

"Well........." she stared hard at me for a moment, then seemed to come to a decision "I'm at a loose end myself this afternoon, I suppose I could show you around."

"Are you sure you want to get into a car with a strange man?" I asked, a little surprised.

The dark eyes twinkled again "You don't look very strange," she said "just how strange are you?"

I laughed " I didn't mean that kind of strange. " I said , and holding out my hand "My name is John."

She took my hand in hers and shook it "Carolyn."

"There," I said "now we aren't strangers anymore"

We finished our drinks and strolled out into the warm afternoon sunshine, chatting easily and feeling more relaxed by the moment in each others company. We reached my car and she climbed in quite happily beside me, smoothing her dress and putting her hands in her lap. I pulled out of the car park and she gave me directions out of town and soon we were heading through open country, the sunroof open and a warm breeze fluttering her hair.

"Are you married John?" she asked suddenly.

Well I've never been one to lie to a woman, whatever the cost, so I answered honestly.

"Yes I am Carolyn, but it isn't exactly a match made in Heaven, if you understand me."

"Yes I do John, I understand perfectly, I'm in the same boat. His work comes before me or anything."

"Well not quite the same for me, " I said "we've just grown apart, lost touch with each other. We share a roof but that's about all."

She looked sideways at me " So there's no...........romance...between you any more?"

I laughed "If you are diplomatically trying to ask if we still have a sex life, Carolyn, the answer is no, we don't."

She sighed "Nor with us, and it's something I miss a lot. Do you think it would be wrong to find an outlet away from the marriage? If nobody knew...nobody got hurt?" her voice caught a little in her throat

"It's something I've often thought about myself, " I answered "and no, I don't think it would be wrong. "

She looked straight ahead, and I saw her nibble her bottom lip thoughtfully, then she said "Turn down this next side road."

I did as she asked, and after a few hundred yards she told me to pull over.

"There's a nice quiet spot just down that path," she said "we could sit down there for a while and enjoy the sunshine."

I found a blanket in the boot, and her leading the way, ( and her plump but shapely little bottom was well worth following ), we ended up at the edge of a quiet meadow, the grass knee high, a tall hedge behind us.

We sat down on the blanket and she kicked off her shoes, leaned back on her elbows and shut her eyes to the sun. I realised how full and round her breasts were as they thrust against he material of her dress, and I could see that she wore no bra and the nipples pushed through the thin fabric.

She opened her eyes and caught me staring and laughed as I glanced away embarrassed, then she wriggled over next to me and leaned against me. I could smell her perfume and feel her warmth through my shirt.

"I didn't mind you looking," she said "as long as you liked what you saw!"

"You know I did. " I answered.

"Then why stop at looking?" she whispered "Remember what we said in the car....as long as nobody gets hurt..."

It was like a dam had burst. I put my arms round her and kissed her hungrily as we fell back on the blanket, our hands roaming over each others' bodies, rolling over, me on top, her on top, until we parted with a gasp and looked at each other a long moment.

Then, slowly and gently, we began to undress each other. I popped the buttons of her sundress as she undid my shirt and pulled it out of my trousers. We flung off both garments and hugged again, her full breasts pressed to my bare chest, then I quickly shed my shoes and trousers. She had full but shapely thighs and ample hips, curvaceous and so inviting. I could feel my cock already hard inside my shorts, bulging the material out.

We sat on the blanket, me in my boxers, her in a pair of skimpy white cotton panties, and began to stroke each other gently, her fingers combing through my chest hair, me stroking her arms, neck, hair, and then cradling and caressing her full breasts in my hands, rolling the hard little nipples between thumb and finger. I savoured the sight of her, the deep brown skin gleaming in the sunlight, the dark nipples and aureolas almost purple against the brown. I leaned forward and sucked gently at a nipple, teasing it with the tip of my tongue. She moaned and closed her eyes,and her hand slid down to cup my groin, gently massaging my balls through the fabric, then she popped the buttons and her hand slid inside, searching for my cock and feeling it already hard and thick with lust. She sucked a breath in as she felt the size of it, then slid it out through the slit and began to stroke it gently, making me gasp with pleasure. I have a thick cock and her eyes widened as she saw it. Her brown hand caressed the swollen tip and she murmured softly.

I returned the compliment, slipping my hand down to cradle her pussy through the thin panties. I could feel these were already damp from her juices and this excited me even more. I slid my hand down inside the waistband and felt her bush of hair under my palm, then my fingers found the swollen bud of her clitty and I began to stroke it, teasing and circling as she gasped and wriggled.

The finger movements became even more frantic on my cock, then she moaned "John, please, I want you inside me now......please....don't lets wait any longer!"

Quickly I slid my boxers off my legs, then hooking a thumb into the waistband of her thin panties I peeled them off her as she raised her hips. For a moment I looked down on her, feasting my eyes on her brown body, the black pubic hair short and wiry and neatly trimmed to a small triangle, her pussy damp and open, pink showing through the swollen brown lips, then I slid down beside her and gave her clitoris a few last gentle caresses as she stroked my swollen cock between her fingers. After a few moments she lay back and parted her strong shapely legs, raising her knees.

I rolled on top of her, and for an ecstatic moment I rubbed the purple tip of my cock through her triangle of hair, pushing it into the slit to rub against her clitty, then her hand reached down and guided it to her entrance and with a long thrust I was deep in her welcoming pussy, feeling the walls of her warm cunt hug my thick cock in a love embrace. She threw her head back and moaned softly with her eyes closed.