Eight Rooms of Sin: Room Three

Story Info
One of Eight rooms with a most sensous view.
5.3k words
4.31
45.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:Another adventure for "N" who enjoyedLipstick. I hope you like this story too. Special thanks to jushorny who did a quick run through and noted errors and made suggestions and gotwood49 for the final edit. Thanks to those that read, comment, and vote, but mainly thanks so much for taking a moment to read my stories. Also . . . why Room Three? ... Why not? :-D ~ Red.

Sarah had become an addiction for Kieran. Since the morning he woke up with lipstick on his cock and watched her get off on his bedroom floor, he'd become entranced with her. She felt the same way, allowing herself to grow attached to the quiet persona he showed in public, and the passionate one he shared with her. Tonight would be another night of pleasure for Kieran, one he was growing accustomed too. Sarah had gone out on her own to arrange for Kieran to be accepted into a unique club she helped start up. She was now a silent partner, opting to leave the playing to others while she enjoyed the view behind the windows. The music was loud, the drinks of the highest quality and the atmosphere reeked of not only wealth, security, and fun, but it was also apparent that only the most elite were allowed past the two burly, but exquisitely dressed, men at the front door.

Kieran watched with interest as Sarah said hellos and kissed cheeks. It was a different Sarah he was observing. She was still the hot sexy vixen, but she was in a different element as the music swirled around him. He ran his palm over her ass, noting the smooth warm leather. His cock jerked in response. "I'm going to get us some drinks," he whispered in her ear.

Sarah turned. Her lips, painted the color of sin, glistened in the light; a sheen of clear lip gloss added to the full mouth, and the lights that flickered around the room, only added to her beauty. "Sounds wonderful. Tom Collins for me," she grinned and watched him walk away. "He's got such a sexy ass," she whispered to herself.

She watched him make his way to the bar and then returned her attention to the couple she'd been talking to. "The grape vine was humming this week. Seems you two added a new room?"

The blonde, her hair secured in a ponytail grinned. "Yes, you and Kieran will be its first guests."

Sarah smirked. "Well I'm sure we'll enjoy it."

"Does he know what goes on here?" the blonde's male friend asked.

"By the look on her face," the blonde said, "I'd say no." The young man laughed and then pulled his lover away. "You have fun tonight, Sarah, and I'm sure Kieran will, too." He nodded toward the young man and then left.

Sarah turned and took her drink from Kieran. "Thanks baby," she told him, and then kissed his warm lips. "Mmm . . . a Jack and Coke for you. Tasty." She kissed him again, this time taking her time to explore his mouth in such a way, he felt the effects run through his spine. When they pulled apart she winked and slid her free hand down the front of his chest and over his growing crotch. "Let's dance," she said, gripping his cock and then releasing it, before he could grab her wrist.

Kieran moved with her to the dance floor, each holding their drink in one hand. When they reached a clear spot on the flashing lights that served as a dance floor, their other hands moved to each one's hip. They ground their pelvises together, using the beat of the music to gyrate and pump against the other's sex. Their drinks were gulped down and eventually, when the song they had been dancing to ended, their beverages were empty. A second song brought their bodies closer together. Their skin, covered in a sheen of sweat, glittered like water on the golden sand.

His hands moved over her exposed ribs. Kieran's brown eyes, filled with as much lust as his cock was, gazed into the hungry blue ones of his dancing partner. Her body rubbed against his. The tight leather vest lay open; only the small inch of zipper kept the material together. His fingers skated across the hem of the leather, which ended just under her generous breasts.

"You look like a slut in this," he whispered against her ear, taking a playful nip at her fleshy lobe. He felt the tremor in her and smiled. A wicked gleam was cast his way and he smirked. "My little slut," he added with a wink. She grinned.

He moved down her body, kissing her exposed stomach and then tugged on the ring that served as the latch for the zipper on her leather shorts. He felt her jerk when he began to ease the ring down. He grinned and dipped his tongue into the material and left it partially open, before he sucked and bit his way back up her body.

"We need to go," Sarah growled and grabbed his hand. He chuckled and followed her toward the back of the club. She pulled a magnetic key card from the top of her thigh high boot. Kieran stayed behind her, and watched her slide the key into the door's lock.

"Where are we going?" he asked, just before she pushed down on the handle and opened the door.

"You'll see." She led him into a room that was full of security monitors that flashed images of the club to three individuals that sat behind a long table. He watched her wave to them and then open another door. He followed her, eagerness overriding his passion.

They moved into a hall and began to walk down a corridor. Iridescent lighting gave off a solemn appeal and when they reached yet another door, this one opened by the keycard Sarah had in her hands, Kieran's curiosity was on overdrive. "Sarah, where are we going?" he asked again.

This door opened into another club. Jazz filled the room, a mahogany bar lined the north wall, seats of red plush velvet were pressed against the east and west wall. Tables, round and polished, were surrounded by high back chairs free of arm rests. Men and women were in various stages of dress and arousal. A young woman danced slowly and erotically on a stage that was surrounded in soft candlelight. Kieran's eyes were glued to the seductive woman and the spell she was weaving with her body.

He felt a finger on his chin and he shook himself out of his revelry. "Sorry." His blush was concealed by dim lighting, but the heat of it was not hidden when he felt Sarah's cool touch caress his skin.

"It's okay baby," Sarah told him. "I'm glad you are reacting in a calm manner. It helps set my mind at ease."

"Oh?" Kieran queried before allowing himself to be led toward a set of double doors where more music was spilling out. This time the air was full of classical pieces that Kieran knew very well. This room was round and if a round room had sides, then one would say there were four doors on each side. "I was wondering where the rest of the warehouse was."

Sarah laughed and pulled him over to another bar, where she made their drinks. "My friends and I bought this old relic, fixed it up and then we opened the front half. Once we got that up and running, we decided to bring in a bit more class, and lots more fun."

Taking his hand, she led him to the left side of the room and together they leaned against the wall. "We're just in time," she whispered and nodded toward the stage that was in the center of the room.

Suddenly, the lights began to grow brighter, but not enough to bring discomfort to the guests in the room. Kieran watched the wall across from them. The doors, Kieran noticed, were each adjacent to a window. The window reached from the floor to the ceiling. A light, embedded in the ceiling gave the viewers the lighting they needed to see into the room, behind the glass. In a matter of seconds all but one window was lit and washed in the glow of whatever type of lighting the proprietor had chosen.

"Holy shit," Kieran muttered, under his breath as he stared into the first that was lit. Sarah looked over at him and he saw her grin spread.

"You like?" she asked. He simply shook his head yes and felt his sex begin to revive itself.

A woman's voice reached into his mind and he realized there was activity on the center stage. He turned toward it and saw several people, he'd not noticed them before, because of the darkness that had filled the room. They were transfixed on a tall woman dressed in a sheer, black body suit. "Good evening, everyone. I want to thank you for taking a moment out of your evening to join us in celebrating the newest edition to our play. If you'll take a look at Room Three, which many of you know was under remodeling over the past month, you'll see our new decor and the artists that are proud to perform for you."

Kieran, like everyone else, including Sarah, turned their gazes toward Room Three. Torches were suddenly blazing on the walls of Room Three and filling it with flickering shadows. Two people were in the room. Kieran recognized the blonde and the brunette from earlier. This time though they were dressed differently than when Kieran first saw them. The blonde's hair was braided and secured with a simple leather band. Around her neck was a black collar, a steel ring hung from its center. Attached to it was a chain. The chain hung down her chest and then forked out to clamps that were attached to each nipple. Her breasts were outlined in strips of leather that contrasted against her ivory skin. A long strip ran from the center of her chest and down to a flap of leather.

Moving from his place on the wall, Kieran focused on the strip of flesh. It hung loose. He knew it should have covered the woman's sex, but it didn't. He was curious as to why. The answer came to him when he saw the cock that was attached to the material. He smirked and shook his head toward Sarah. "What have you gotten me into?" he asked.

Sarah grinned and took his hand. "Let's walk around and then you can decide which room you want to try first.

"Oh I know which room we are going to 'try' first," he chuckled.

She laughed softly. "Well normally guests watch, but on occasion we have allowed them to play, but usually it is only the clients we know like the back of our hands. I stopped playing in the rooms a long time ago. I occasionally play in the rooms though. However, with the right company . . . ," she paused.

"I'm glad I'm the right company," Kieran answered.

"So am I," she told him.

They moved together toward the room that was now closest to them since leaving their post against the wall. "This room is for heterosexual sex only. Vanilla sex for the typical couple." Kieran stayed to the side, so as not to disturb the couple. A young woman, her short red hair was slowly being stripped of her shoes, stockings, and business suit, by a man who was wearing a simple T-shirt and jeans. "Tonight Brenda just got home from a busy day at the office and Brandon is there to see to her needs. Nice and slow, romantic loving."

"Very nice," Kieran replied. He watched Brandon use his teeth to slowly peel away Brenda's right stocking. He felt his sex jerk in anticipation for the other rooms. "Do the doors take you into the room with them?" he asked.

"No, they lead to a private room. Those are more expensive. If you want it exclusively to be your room, then you purchase the room. You and your guest or guests can play in the room next to the show room. The guests out here," she pointed to the circle, "don't see you playing, they only see the show that you see."

"Ahh. I understand."

They moved to the second room. "I don't need to explain this to you," Sarah smirked.

"Uh . . . no, you don't. This will be a favorite of mine," he answered. His gaze ran over each woman. There were four ladies in this room. Sarah told him their names, but he knew he'd never remember. The black haired lovely, had her legs spread wide while a honey-colored blonde lay nestled between them. Another woman, an African-American had strapped on a large cock and was plunging it slowly into the honey-colored girl's ass. The fourth woman, a full-figured lady, with black hair sprinkled with white was masturbating on a chair as she watched the three ladies' activities. Their sexes glistened with moisture and Kieran licked his lips in mock anticipation.

"We better move on," Sarah laughed.

"If we must," Kieran muttered. They passed by Room Three very quickly, though Kieran did steal a glance of the blonde. The material with the attached cock was now firmly laying against her skin and he knew it was inside her. He also wondered if it was vibrating her succulent lips, because she was gyrating as if there was something alive moving about her sex and working its way up into her.

The fourth room caught Kieran's interest for a brief moment. Two men were enjoying erotic touches of each other. Both men, equally aroused and very impressive, were having a bit of sport with the number sixty-nine. Each mouth moved in time with the thrusts of their hips and their faces were masked in pleasure. "Interested?"

Kieran chuckled. "Let's discuss that another time," he grinned and winked. Sarah rolled her eyes and pinched his ribs. He jerked and then pulled her against him. "This place is amazing. How in the hell I got so damn lucky to meet you is beyond me, but I am so glad I did."

"I am too," she answered. They walked across the room and in Room Five Kieran was rewarded with the view of two females and one male. The women were busy pleasuring the man's cock, worshiping it with their hands and their tongues. "My friend Samantha would love to act that out with us."

"You mean here?" Kieran asked. His face was growing warm, his cock straining against his denim jeans.

"Would you?" she countered.

"I don't know. We'll discuss that at another time too." He laughed and they moved on.

Room Six showed two men and one woman. Her sex was full of both cocks and her face was contorted in a mixture of pain and pleasure. They stopped at Room Seven, allowing a private party of four to walk by them and into the room that would be closed off from the main lounge. Kieran caught a glimpse of a large sofa that faced a wall of glass, and a full size bed rested in a corner. It's size small, yet it, too, was angled so the show would be easy to view.

When they passed the seventh room, Kieran watched as a "mock" rape was performed. Sarah explained that the sounds of the events were fed through the headphones that the guests found next to their seats. Kieran nodded his head in understanding. He hadn't missed the headphones, and was glad to know his assumptions had been correct.

The final room, Room Eight consisted of a fully charged group orgy. Men and women of various races, sizes, and sexual preferences fornicated with each other. There was an array of toys that were either being used, or would be used. Anal sex, as well as oral, were being performed with as much lust as the missionary positions that a young black man and black woman were having on a small couch.

"Do the rooms remain the same every week?" Kieran asked, aroused, but still curious.

"No, we change them every week. There are also theme nights. A favorite is fetish night," Sarah told him. They walked back to the bar, where a bartender prepared their drinks this time, instead of Sarah.

"Fetish night?" Kieran asked.

"Yep. Food fetishes, panties, stockings, cross-dressing . . . you name it. With the exception of minors and critters, we have it." She took his hand and brought it to her lips. "I reserved us the new room, if you want, but we can go into any of them that aren't booked. Is there another you like?"

Kieran felt his cock jerk and he pulled her close to him. "Room Three is fine by me." His finger moved down to the small space that he'd exposed earlier when he unzipped her tiny shorts. He hooked the ring and slipped the zipper down further. His nail grazed the tip of her sex. "Besides, you are my little slut, aren't you?" he asked.

A shot of heat moved through Sarah and he smiled at her. His hands moved to the ring in her collar and he tugged on it. "Ready?" he asked.

"Mmm . . . I'm very ready," she told him.

He took her hand in his and they walked toward Room Three. He opened the door and waited till she stepped in. Seeing the dimmer switch just before the door closed, Kieran turned it, filling the room with a soft luminescent glow. The door closed behind them and he locked it. Sarah moved away, pulling on a thin cord that opened a curtain. Immediately, the couple that had been revealed that night, were on display to two audiences. The wall that the guests in the main lounge could not see was opened to Kieran and Sarah. The room angles were specifically designed for the privacy of those in the room. Not even the couple in the show room could see them.

"Does that excite you?" Kieran asked, moving to stand behind Sarah. His fingers moved down her torso and then around to caress her stomach. He played with her belly button and then slipped his fingers up to cup her breasts.

"Yes," she whispered and moved one hand to his thigh, the other she wedged between them and gripped his bulge. He pushed into her and ground his cock against her palm, before moving his hands down and turning her to face him.

Kieran grabbed the deep cut "V" and pulled both sides down. Her breasts popped out and he stared at the twin beads that were embellished by the rings she'd hooked into them, before they left for their night out. He flicked each one and then tugged them. Her moan brought a smile to his lips. Wrapping one hand around her back, he reached up and grabbed her thick black hair. His fingers wrapped several strands in his fist and he jerked her head back. Her pulse seemed to throb for him and he sucked on the fragile beat of her racing heart. Another moan from her lips had him grinning from ear to ear.

He looked behind her and saw the large sofa. Spinning around he faced her toward the couple. The man had secured his slut to a link of chain that dropped from the ceiling. The slut's pussy was dripping with honey, the cock panties no longer attacking her sex.

"Where are the headphones?" he asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Here," Sarah answered. She walked back over to the door and pressed a button by the light switch. "No headphones needed." She turned the knob by the button, and soon the room was full of the sounds of iron clamps being locked into place around the woman's wrists.

**

"Is slut ready?"

Kieran watched and listened to the Master speak to his slut.

"Yes, Master, this slut is ready."

Sarah moved back to her boyfriend. Kieran took her hand and sat down on the couch. "So tell me, is this night for me?"

"Yes," she whispered. "It is all for you."

**

He grinned. "But you know I like to give you pleasure." He told her before he pulled his shirt from his body. With his toes, he kicked off his shoes.

"I know, but I don't need to watch. I want to watch you," she told him and slid to her knees. She pulled off his socks and then rubbed his feet. "Watch and feel. When you want something else to happen . . . tell me. Or . . . make me."

Kieran nodded. He watched Sarah as she began to slide her hands to his calves and then upwards. Soon though the sound of a whip being snapped brought his attention back to the woman and the man, just a few feet away, a panel of glass the only thing keeping them from the scents that Kieran knew were filling the room.

The slut visibly shuddered and Kieran's cock jerked.

**

"What are you?"

The whip kissed the blonde's right ass cheek.

"A slut."

The whip sliced the air and sailed across the crack of the round globes. Her moan and whimper filled the room that Kieran sat in. He felt a draft and lifted his hips, knowing Sarah needed him to, so she could ease his pants and boxers off. They were gone within a few seconds. During that time, though, Master had moved to his slut's back and had delivered several bites to her sweaty flesh.

**

12