Dot Makes Tim a Cuckold Ch. 08

Story Info
Dot takes Tim to the next step in cuckolding.
14.1k words
4.31
122.6k
43

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next step in cuckolding is achieved by Dot. So if you don't want to read about her doing it and really pushing her husband stop now.

*

Since the kids were at one of grandmother's house, Tim and Dot were able to sleep in until almost noon the next day. Then they dressed and did the normal things they usually did on the weekend. Around 1PM Dot told Tim she had to get ready for Lee's visit. She told Tim that Lee would be there at 2PM and he would be spending the rest of the weekend with them until Sunday morning. Then she went and showered and prepared herself for Lee.

It was around 2 PM when Dot opened the front door and Lee walked into the house. Tim had feared Lee's arrival all day and now he was here. Tim watched as his wife immediately moved against her ebony lover and kissed him hard and long. Tim could see their tongues moving into each other's mouths. As Lee's hand cupped her left breast and squeezed it, she turned and smiled at her husband and said, "Well Timmy I hope you are ready and haven't changed your mind and your promise to me. Today is the day you get to experience the next step in cuckolding."

Tim looked at her and didn't say anything as Dot turned to Lee and asked, 'Did you bring the new one?"

Lee handed her the paper bag and said they should go into the bedroom and he would show them both what it was and how to use it. Dot knew what it was already and Tim did too but had never seen one. As they went into the bedroom Lee told Dot to get some towels and a bowl of ice cubes. She told him they were already in the room. He laughed and said, "Man Tim it sure seems like your wife can't wait to see you in this new and better cock cage."

She smiled and took her lover's hand and then took her husband's and they all sat on the bed. She turned to her husband and said, " Tim I love you but this weekend will be sort of trail run for you. You won't be able to control yourself while you watch Lee fuck me. I know it and so do you. So if you want to watch us Timmy you'll have to wear the cage. Lee and I are going to place this cock cage on you and then you can watch us fuck all weekend. When we are all done Timmy I'll take it off of you and then you'll be really ready to fuck me."

Tim said 'If I don't wear it I can't watch? That's not what we agreed to in the beginning of all of this Dot. You told me I could always watch you do it. It fucking embarrassing for me your husband to wear this cage while Lee is here fucking you. It's also totally unfair."

She said, "That was before I caught you jerking off and cumming on my panties while I was horny and waiting for you. All you did was come to bed and went to sleep. You are not giving me the sex we agreed to Timmy. You need to do this. After all we talked about, you went and jerked off and then left me very horny and unsatisfied. That's not fair to me Tim. So yes, that's the deal now. You watch and wear the cage.........or you can leave the room now."

Lee said, "You see Tim by not being able to jerk off and cumming you'll be so horny you will want to fuck Dottie all the time every time she lets you out of the cage. We're going to show you today how it will be for you. It will also take you to the next level of cuckolding and I know you will like that. Watching us will make you feel all sorts of emotions and want to fuck your wife over and over more and more instead of jerking off to cum. Besides, with a beautiful sexy woman like Dot, you should never have to jerk off Timmy. I mean man, she is a dream come true and any man would love to bury his cock in her and cum than jerk off. So with the cage on, it will help to restrain and train you to give Dot all the pleasure she needs and should have Tim. And you can fuck Dot as much as you want. That is, after I'm gone. The cage is to train you to have more self-control and to keep you from jerking off all the time and cumming in your hand. Dot wants you to cum in her. This is going to help you Timmy believe me. Wouldn't it be so much better cumming in your wife's beautiful pussy than your fucking hand?"

Tim said, "Yes, of course. But why can't I do both jerk off watching you and then fuck her? It's what I want out of this three-way sex act when we're all together. I mean put the cage on me later."

Dot said, "Because when you jerk off you forget about my needs Timmy or you can't get it up afterwards or as often. I'm the one who goes unsatisfied until Lee comes over and gives me what my husband should be giving. You have to wear the cage Tim. Unless.........."

Tim said, "Unless what Dot?"

She smiled at Lee and said, "Unless Timmy, you want me to just go out and meet Lee whenever I want and need to fuck him. If so it will be whenever I want to do it, with or without you being with me. Do you want that?"

Tim's head fell and he told her very subserviently, "No Dot, I would be afraid of loosing you to him."

Dot smiled at Lee again and said, "So what do I do first to put it on him?"

She was sitting on the bed with the cage in her hand and said, "Tim I want you to pull your pants down for me right now and step out of them. Then I want you to stand in front of us."

Tim didn't want to do it since his cock was so much smaller than Lee's cock and he felt embarrassed. But since Dot and Lee were already nude, he didn't have a choice and he got undressed. And Tim remembered he had to do what his wife asked to do in order to have the cage taken off later. Tim took off his shorts and stood in front of his wife. She held the cage up to his cock and said; "Just what I thought Timmy, your cock is halfway hard just hearing me talk about fucking Lee. Even if it's so much smaller than Lee's cock it's still too hard to get the cage on the shaft. Lee we're going to have to do something about Timmy's hard on before I can get this on him."

Reaching over to the nightstand, Lee got the bowl of ice and placed the towel on the bed and doubled it up. Dot understood what Lee was doing and she told Tim to sit down on the edge of the towel and open his legs wide. Again completely embarrassed Tim moved to the center of the bed and sat on the towel and opened his legs. "Wider", she said.

He complied. She took the bowl of ice and drained the cold water into a glass. She placed a number of cubes of ice from the bowl into the towel around Tim's balls and moved the glass up next to Tim's cock. She looked at her husband and said. "Put your cock inside this glass of ice water and keep it in there until I tell you to take it out."

She then wrapped the towel with the ice in it all around the base of his cock and over his balls leaving the head and the three inches of his cock sticking out as she placed the cock head into the ice cold water. Then they sat, watched and waited. It wouldn't take long Tim was already shrinking.

As they waited for Tim's cock to deflate completely Lee began playing with her breasts and she was rubbing his black cock. Tim watched. They all saw Tim's cock begin to shrink to less than his already small normal 1-inch size. He looked like a small child now and was still shrinking. She said, "When your cook shrinks all the way we'll be able to put the cage on him right Lee?"

He told her yes. As Dot held the glass of ice water under Tim's cock, moving the head even deeper inside the glass until the entire small shaft was completely under the cold water. Tim slowly moved his cock further into the glass until he wet the towel and couldn't go any further. They waited as the cold water did its job on him. In a few seconds Tim's cock was less than 1 inches long and was soft as it ever got. Lee just shook his head at the pathetic size of Tim's cock. Tim's dick was now about as small as an infant's cock.

Dot placed her hand inside the bowl and pulled out some ice, which she then placed around the top of Tim's balls and used the towel to hold them there tighter against the nuts. She kept the palm of her hand pressed against the towel and Tim's cock shrunk another half of inch and looked like it would shrink all the way up inside him. His balls shrunk too in fact they shrunk so much they looked like small marbles now. A baby's cock was hanging between Tim's legs. He was small, very small and Dot realized the cage was more than enough for his little cock now.

Dot said. "Timmy keep your cock in the water while Lee and I get this cage on you."

Lee already had it open. She said, "Lee show me how it goes on and off baby."

Tim sat there and did exactly what his wife had asked him to do and the three of them watched Tim's cock shrink and shrink down to less than one inch. His cock head and balls looked like a 1-year-old child's cock. Lee opened and closed and then opened the chastity device again showing Dot again how it fit around Tim's cock. She moved the tube over the small cock head. There was no shaft now only the small shrunken cock head was showing and the cage captured his cock inside. His cock head wasn't even peeking out the opening at the bottom, not yet.

Tim sat there patiently as his wife motioned for him to lower the glass and she then worked fast to wipe his dick off and placed the device on his cock. Once she had it on him, Lee handed her the lock and they all heard it snap it in place with a "click". Tim heard the click and knew he was now locked in the new tighter smaller cage. He looked at it long and hard. Dot looked at Tim. Then she asked, "How does it feel?"

Tim said, "Tight but OK I guess. This is all new to me too. Where's the key?"

Dot told him not to worry about the key he wasn't going to be released until Lee left on Sunday and then only if he was good and did what she told him to do all weekend. Lee said, "I'm sure you'll get use to it Tim. And remember now, you will be able to control your masturbation. And soon Dot will get all of your sex and she'll be much more happy and satisfied. And I'm sure your marriage will greatly improve. In the mean time, you get to watch us fuck each other. Right Dot?"

Dot said. "Oh yes! Right Lee? Now Timmy, please don't ask me to unlock it because I won't. In fact Lee will hold the key until he leaves on Sunday. Your cock will stay locked in this cage as long as Lee is here and we can keep an eye on you. You won't be able to jerk off or have an orgasm unless I let you out of it. Now the second part Lee hand it to me."

She took it and then held Tim's ball sack gently in her hand and removed the ice for around them. She slipped a smooth coated ring over his cock cage and under his ball sack. It was a tight fit, but it fit snugly enough behind his testicles. Finally she pushed another small padlock over that devise and hooked it through the hole in the end, which secured it to the cage around his cock shaft cage. This secured the cage and the ring around Tim's balls and dick. She told Tim that he would be unable to remove it without either ripping his balls or cutting his cock shaft to shreds or removing the padlock. She explained that the end of the cage had a small hole in it that would allow his shrunken penis to stick out just far enough so he could take piss. She said, "Tim with you being enclosed in something so restrictive it will keep you from having any erections. Even when you shower you won't be able to touch your cock and jerk off. It will be impossible now sweetie unless I release you from it."

Tim felt a chill go up his spine and he knew he had just entered the next step to being a full-fledged cuckold and had moved into the world of female cock control and domination. Tim looked in his wife's eyes as she finished her sentence and felt like he was going to cry. She ran her hand along the outer area of the cage and down to his balls and asked him. "How does it feel, it looks like your little cock is held tightly and your balls are stretched with this on you?"

Tim answered his wife and said. "They feel like they are stretched but it doesn't hurt. It just feels uncomfortable right now."

She moved close to Tim and he could felt her breath at his ear. "Your cock and your orgasms are now completely under my control" she slowly whispered. She licked his ear and he felt his cock jump with almost every word she whispered in his ear.

"Take a look for yourself Timmy. This is what becomes of naughty boys and husbands who are unable to control their sexual urges and have to masturbate all the time. From now on you will only achieve an erection when you ask me and I see fit to let you out of your little cock cage. You will not be allowed the satisfaction of touching your cock and playing with it. Even when you piss Tim, the cages will remain locked around your cock and balls. And it will stay that way until I decide to let you out. But after this weekend you can ask me to take it off. After my lover leaves on Sunday you ask not before, understand? If you have been a good boy and have done what I want you to do, all weekend Timmy then I'll unlock it and let you orgasm. Understand Timmy? You'll cum in me, IN ME, not in your hand Timmy"

He told her that he did and she told him to go sit and watch now and that maybe he would learn something about fucking her from Lee visiting them this weekend.

Tim didn't like this cage or the fact that Lee and Dot had gotten much closer and looked like they had planned all of this a long time ago. They also looked like they were beginning to make love not just raw fucking. Their touching and playing was more tender and gentle now. Lee immediately started to suck her breasts not like some animal as before but now he was sucking her rd hard nipples much more tenderly and slowly. Tim watched his wife take hold of Lee's big and still growing black cock and she slowly and lovingly began stroking it. They were in no hurry now to fuck each other. With Tim in the cock cage, and knew he had to behave himself in order to get out of it after Lee left, the two lovers had all weekend to satisfy their lust for each other's bodies.

Lee would fuck her many times over these next two days and she and Tim both knew it. Tim also knew that Lee's cock looked huge as it grew in Dot's hands and she smiled with each inch that it grew. She looked at Tim's cock in the cage and then at her black lover's hard thick cock and she smiled. She had passion, lust and Tim was sure some strong feelings maybe even love in her eyes as she looked up into Lee's and then down at his hard black cock. Tim heard Lee said, "Suck it baby! Show Timmy what I have taught you Dot. Suck it and take it all down your throat."

As Dot bend her head down and circled his thick meat with her lips, Lee chuckled to himself as he saw her husband walk to the chair in the bedroom and sit down with that dumb ass cock cage on. He shook his had again. As Tim watched he saw his wife begin to suck Lee's big cock. Lee looked at Tim and smiled. He licked his lips as Dot took more and more of his black 9 inches into her mouth and Tim saw how she worked it down her throat just like Lee had taught her to do. "God Timmy your wife can really suck a cock now man! I mean she learned so fast to take all of my inches and she is so willing to learn, learn everything I want her to do. Show him Dot. Take my cock and put your face against the hair around my stomach. Do it now baby!"

Dot's eyes looked at Tim and the cock cage he was wearing now. She sort of smiled as she sucked and moved her mouth over Lee's long hard shaft. Tim watched as it disappeared into her mouth! He heard Lee moaned with pleasure as she finally pushed her face against Lee's lower stomach. She had done it! She had taken all of Lee's cock down the throat. Tim saw it come back out all wet and slippery looking and he heard Dot take a deep breath and then swallow the shaft again. She did it over and over again as Tim sat there and watched. Lee moaned and held her head and told Tim what a great feeling it was to have all of his cock taken by Dot's sweet little mouth. She was only the second woman to ever do it. But Dot was the fastest learner. He was proud of her.

Finally he pulled Dot up to him and told her that the first time he shot his load tonight that it wouldn't be in her mouth or down her throat. He said, "No baby! The first time I cum today it will be inside that pretty little pink pussy of yours. I want Tim to see me cum in your cunt and then watch as it slowly leaks out."

Tim heard her moan at Lee's words and Tim sighed with his pain lust and humiliation. She said, "Then fuck me Lee. Fuck me now. Fuck me long and hard and show Timmy how to do me right baby."

She looked at her husband sitting there and couldn't believe what she had done to him and with his blessing. She couldn't believe what more she was about to do to him. But it was what Tim wanted. She said to herself, "OK! I want Lee's big cock and now we will both get what we wanted Tim! You sit there with that dumb ass cock cage on your cock and watch as I get fucked over and over again by Lee's big black cock. Have fun, I am going to!"

Tim knew Lee was going to fuck Dot like he could never do. Lee never would understand why a man would want his beautiful wife to fuck another man while he watched. He knew by showing her the book on cuckolding that she would want to try some of the things. Maybe all of them especially since she was sure it was what Tim wanted too.

The book showed her how to deal with Tim and the way Lee was sure Tim wanted her to act and treat him. Lee remembered telling her to take it home and read it and learn how to become a dominant woman to her husband. They had even spent a number of hours discussing Tim and what they had done to him already with Lee fucking her and Tim knowing about it. But they also talked about what they were going to do to him going forward. Lee explained everything she would have to learn and how the book would help her. Lee told her how her life would change over the next few weeks and months for the better. He had even went as far as to explain how the book went into detail about keeping her husband on the edge by the use of sex. First there would be lots of it to convince him that when she fucked Lee she would be much hotter for her husband. That she had done. Now, she would slowly change it around and again using sex, or the lack of it against Tim. Dot would make her husband wear the cock cage and not allow him to orgasm as often. Lee explained how the woman who wrote the book kept her husband guessing about her relationships with other men for years. And her husband loved it and hated it, both at the same time.

Dot had confessed to Lee that she was highly sexually aroused for him and his big cock. As they talked about doing some of the things in the book it made her even more aroused for Lee to fuck her. She told Lee she loved having sex with him and wanted her husband's desire to be cuckold to stay with him for a long time. Now it was happening just like Lee told her it would and just like they had planned it.

They had played with each other's body and fucked wildly the past weekend at Lee's house while Tim slept at home. Lee said, "The book explains that the women in the book who had cuckold husbands most likely took multiple partners or they would only keep a man for a short period of time. They would limit the amount of time they have with one man. The reason was they didn't want to get to emotionally involved with that person."

She replied. "Does this mean that you want me to see other men too?"

He replied. "Hell no! I don't want you to see any other man but me Dot! But most women only want the sex and don't want the emotional involvement."

She told Lee that she didn't want any other lover either. She only wanted him to fuck her and she didn't give a rat's ass if Tim was watching or not. She said she could handle the emotional situation at least for now and for him not to worry about it. It was purely sex, great sex but only sex. She did have feelings for him of course but she loved her husband. They talked for a long time. Finally Dot told Lee that she wanted him to spend each and every weekend with her for the foreseeable future cuckolding Tim. Tim had agreed to let her. And Lee agreed that he wanted her. Then she told him that she wanted to fuck him again every Wednesday night since she didn't want to wait 6 days to have his big cock in her pussy again. He smiled and told her he would love that too. They then worked up a plan to convince Tim on this new plan. That she would tell Tim that he would have to wear the cage for 6 days if he didn't agree to allow Lee over on Wednesday night.