Victoria the Cookie Girl

Story Info
Cookie salesgirl gets more than she bargained for.
5k words
4.64
59k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was rummaging through the refrigerator, looking for something cold to drink, when the doorbell rang. As I open the front door I am pleasantly surprised by what I see before me. A girl is standing at the door, wearing a white cotton blouse and a very short dark plaid skirt. She's about 5'2" with curly light-ash blonde hair, big sky-blue eyes, and an especially curvy and well-developed figure. She looks up at me and says, "Mr. Jennings?"

"Yes?"

She can't help but notice that I'm standing in front of her wearing my bathrobe and she asks, "I'm sorry, did I disturb you?"

"No," I reply. "I just got out of the shower after doing some yard work. How can I help you?"

Smiling broadly at me she says, "My name is Victoria, and I go to St. Bonaventure High School. We're trying to raise money for our sophomore class trip to Washington, D.C. this summer, and we're selling cookies door-to-door to raise money. Would you be interested in buying some cookies?"

"Yes, I think so, please tell me more. What kind of cookies do you have, and how much are they?"

"We have chocolate chip cookies, sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, molasses cookies, lemon crème cookies, and fudge mint cookies. They're all only $4.00 per box, and the money is for our class trip. I'll take your order today, and when we get all the orders together, we'll order the cookies. We should get them in about three weeks, and then we bring them to you and then you'll pay us for what you've ordered."

"I see. Would you like to come in?"

"Thank you. It's hot out today!" As she walks by me, I can't help noticing that her little dark green plaid skirt just barely covers the cheeks of her nice round ass, and her titties fill out the front of her white blouse quite remarkably!

"Yes, yes it is. Would you like a drink? A soda or iced tea, or something?"

"No, thank you," she replies while I close the front door behind her. "I'm fine."

"OK. Do you have an order form I need to fill out?"

"No, I don't. We just have you write down your name, address, and phone number on a sheet of paper along with how many boxes of cookies you'd like."

"All right," I say. "Let me get some paper."

I walk back into the kitchen area and she follows me. I look around and find a tablet and an ink pen, walk over to the kitchen table and sit down.

I write our address and phone number on the paper and ask her, "How many types of cookies did you say there were?"

"Six," Victoria says in a strange voice.

"And they're how much a box?"

"F-F-Four dollars," she stammers.

I look up at her, and notice that her gaze is fixed on my crotch. I look down and see that my robe has come slightly undone, and my cock is visible. I reach down and adjust my robe to cover myself, and I continue as if nothing happened.

"I think we'll get three boxes of each," I say.

"Thank you," she beams. "Thank you very much!"

As I hand her the paper with our order on it, the sheet accidentally slips from my hand and falls to the floor. Quickly and silently she kneels down to pick it up. I look down and see that Victoria is looking up my robe at my cock and balls. I move to cover myself up again, but her hand reaches out and stops me.

"I've never seen a man's thing before," she softly utters. "It's so big!" Her hand grasps the hem of my robe, and tentatively pulls it aside so she can get a better view.

"Stop that!" I say in a raspy voice, but with no real conviction, "You shouldn't do that, I'm old enough to be..."

Her soft hand touches my kneecap, and gingerly moves up my thigh. "I just want to feel it. Please, Mr. Jennings?" she whispers.

"This is wrong, so very wrong!" I think to myself, but I'm somehow powerless to stop her. Victoria's hand touches my cock, and begins to slowly rub the head and shaft. The dainty touch of her hand makes the blood flow to my cock, and soon it's fully erect.

"Ohmigawd, it's so big and hard!" she quietly exclaims. "It's so much bigger than the boys that I've gone out with in school!"

Her hand continues moving softly up and down the shaft, while her eyes are fixed on my cock. Pre-cum begins to ooze out of the tip, and she casually moves her head forward while she licks her lips.

I can feel the hot breath from her nostrils rustling the hair on the inside of my thighs, and before I can say anything her tongue licks the tip of my cock.

I know I should stop her, and my hand moves down to push her head away, but somehow I just don't have the ability in me to make her stop. My fingers caress her cheek as she looks up at me with her big sky-blue eyes. Victoria's tongue flicks out again, and licks another gob of pre-cum from the tip.

I want her to stop, but I can't make her. I shouldn't do this - this is wrong and so very, very wicked - but I just have to feel her lips on my dick. My hand gently strokes her face, and my fingers tug gently at her cheek, urging her forward.

"Do you want me to suck your thing?"

The words are unable to leave my suddenly dry and parched mouth, and I just nod my head in assent.

My cock is painfully throbbing with anticipation as she slowly, smoothly encircles the head of it with her lips, and begins to unhurriedly slide it into her hot and moist mouth. Victoria's tongue rubs gently along the underneath of the head, and I can feel my cock twitch and throb as I breathe a sigh of blessed relief.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes!" I croak in a raspy voice. "That feels great!"

Victoria moves her mouth back down over my cock, and begins sucking in earnest. Her right hand finds my balls, and begins to lightly caress them as she slowly works her head up and down my trembling cock. I can feel the hot air as she exhales from her nostrils on my pubes, as she takes my cock as deep in her mouth as she can. My hand is stroking her face, and gently imploring her to continue.

"Ohhhhhhh..."

Slowly, gently, smoothly, Victoria moves her head up and down on my cock, as she fondles my balls. She pulls her lips off of my cock, licks the shaft like it was a big ice cream cone, and then pops it back into her warm mouth.

"Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh..." My eyes close and my head falls back on the chair. I'm lost to the outside world - all I'm aware of is her sensuous mouth sucking tenderly on my throbbing manhood.

Up and down, up and down, up and down she methodically bobs her head, and the illicit pleasure causes familiar stirrings to course through my body.

"I'm gonna come," I moan. "I'm gonna come if you don't stop."

I hear her mumble something that sounds like "OK", and she continues licking and slurping my twitching cock. My nuts start to pulse and throb as they begin to send their contents up my cockshaft. My hand moves to the back of Victoria's head to prevent her from removing her mouth from my cock before I can come - I just have to shoot my wad in her hot little mouth.

Surprisingly, she doesn't attempt to pull away - instead she moves forward as I come and swallows my cock as deeply as she can.

"Uuunnnngggghhh!" I bellow as jet after jet after jet of hot come rockets out of the tip of my cock, across her tongue, and down her gullet. Every muscle in my body is tight as I strain forwards. My hand falls from the back of her head as I continue to spurt my jism into her greedily suctioning mouth.

Finally my cock stops spewing its well-received load, and Victoria slowly removes her head from my prick. She licks the head of my cock again, making sure it's shiny and clean before she moves away.

As I slump back in the chair, she looks up at me with her beautiful blue eyes and says nothing. I reach down and as she gets to her feet, I draw her over to me and sit her down on my lap. My hand pulls her head down to mine, and I kiss her full on the lips. Her mouth opens, and her tongue intertwines with mine. I can taste a certain salty sweetness in her mouth as she French-kisses me, and I know what it's from.

My hands roam over her firm body, caressing her legs and back, and my left hand gradually works its way up her back and discovers to my delight that Victoria isn't wearing a brassiere underneath her blouse. Victoria stops kissing me, sits up, and unbuttons her blouse. Her large, round titties present themselves to me, with nice big nipples that are poking out proudly from her breasts.

I lower my head, and kiss and lick around the areola before sucking her nipple into my mouth.

"Ummmmm..." she moans, "Suck my titties."

Her fingers are running through the hair on the back of my head as she pulls me forward into her impressive tittie.

"Ohhhhh... that feels good!" she mewls. "Ohhhhh..."

I pry my mouth off of her grapefruit-sized breast, and lick across the front of her chest. I can taste the saltiness of the perspiration on her skin, and I alternate sucking on her fleshy titties – back and forth, left to right.

My hand has surreptitiously worked its way up Victoria's thigh, and feels the wetness that has began to soak its way into her silk panties. I begin to rub her pussy through the sheer fabric of her panties, and I hear her gasp with delight.

"Oooooo, Mr. Jennings, that's nice!" she moans excitedly.

My fingers trace the outline of her pussy through the moistness of her panties while I continue to nibble on her titties.

I stop playing with her sopping-wet pussy, and pull my mouth off of her titty. Before she can say anything, I lift her to her feet and quickly tug her maroon silk panties down around her ankles. I grab Victoria by her waist, and lift her up so that she is perched on the edge of the kitchen table with her legs dangling off of it.

I roll the chair around so I'm sitting between her legs, and as her panties fall to the floor, I begin to kiss and nibble the tender insides of her thighs, working my way ever so slowly towards her aromatic honey pot.

As I flip up the front of her short plaid skirt, I'm surprised to see that she has no hair around her pussy – it's as smooth and shiny as a baby's bottom.

Delicately I nibble on her inner thighs while moving my head forwards, and breathe in the intoxicating fragrance of her juicy pussy.

I look up at Victoria, and she's looking at me with a wanton expression on her pretty face. "Lick my pussy, please!" she begs heatedly. "No one has ever done that to me before! Please, Mr. Jennings? Please lick my pussy!"

I smile at her as move my face forward into her crotch. My tongue lightly touches the pink outer lips of her pussy, and she shifts her pussy forward towards me.

"Ohhhhhh..." she moans, "Lick me, please!"

Ever so gently I slowly lick her outer pussy lips, and trace my way around their perimeter with my tongue. Victoria is lying back flat on the table, and my hands reach up and begin to play with her firm tits.

Her outer lips begin to open up like the petals of a flower, revealing the darker pink tunnel that they conceal – a tunnel that's hot and wet with her carnal desire. Victoria's clit is swollen with need, and it protrudes prominently from the front of her gash. I move my tongue to the bottom of her pussy, and lick it bottom to top while inserting my tongue as far as I can into her well-lubricated pussy. Her pussy tastes delicious, and I run my tongue up and down her gash several times, enthusiastically lapping up the river of nectar that floods out.

"Ohmigawd", Victoria pants, "Ooooohhhhhhh..."

My tongue ravenously feasts on her succulent pussy, as Victoria's calves drape over my shoulders and she flexes her hips up to meet my probing tongue.

"Lick my pussy!" she urges, as she looks at me – her eyes filled with urgency. "Ohmigawd that's great!"

I continue to assault her tender snatch with my tongue, until I think she's ready for more. I stop licking her pussy, but before she can say anything, I wrap my lips around her engorged clit and begin sucking on it.

Victoria reacts as if she's being electrocuted. Her body shudders violently, and she yells loudly enough to wake the dead.

"OHHHHHHHHMIGAWD! OHMIGAWWWWD THAT'S SOOOOO GOOOOOODDD!"

I continue to suck on her pulsating clit, and Victoria thrashes and writhes underneath me. I stop kneading her abundant titties with my hands, and move them down to her hips to hold her in place. Her head rocks from side to side, as I continue my oral assault on her too-tender clit.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh!"

My right hand moves down, and I insert the index finger into her liquid snatch. I find the little rough spot on the front wall of her pussy, and begin to gently stroke my fingertip over it, pulling it towards me.

"Ooooooo!"

Victoria is rolling her hips and thrusting her pussy against my finger and tongue. I stroke her G-spot and suck on her overly sensitive clit while she howls and wails beneath me.

"Ohhh Gawd!" she shrieks. "Ohhhhhh..."

I can tell that Victoria is about to get her rocks off - her breathing is rapid, her face is flushed, and she's covered in sweat. Her legs are clamped across my back, and her whole body is tightly drawn as she concentrates on coming. She can't even talk anymore - she just makes barely audible whimpering noises while I bring her closer and closer to the peak. Victoria is about to have a truly memorable orgasm.

Victoria takes a deep breath and holds it while she suddenly stops moving – her body going rigid as a board while she climaxes. I stop wiggling my finger inside her snatch, pull my lips off of her clit and watch. Her back arches off of the table, and I can see the taut muscles in her legs as she tenses up with her orgasm. Her eyes are closed, and her mouth opens and closes silently like a fish out of water. I can feel the muscles in her pussy contract and squeeze my finger, as they spasm and convulse around it and her body shudders with wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure.

After about a minute, Victoria begins to breathe again. Her body lightly falls back onto the kitchen table, and I easily slip my finger out of her snatch. Removing her legs from my shoulders, I stand up and look down upon her. Her curly light-ash blonde hair surrounds her beautiful face, and she smiles at me with a mixture of love and lust – the timeless expression of a well-satisfied woman. "Thank you!" she whispers gratefully. "That was wonderful!"

"You're welcome!" I respond as I move between her splayed-open legs. I position my cock at the entrance to her pussy, and begin to lightly rub it up and down her hot and dripping gash.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she hesitatingly asks me as she sits up.

"Don't you want me to?"

"I don't want to get pregnant, and I'm scared your thing is too big!"

"I've had a vasectomy, so I can't get you pregnant." I reply as I massage her still erect and prominent clit with the head of my dick.

I move my cock down so the tip of it is nestling at the opening to her creamy pussy, and I can feel her slick and rubbery pussy lips just touching it. Gently I push forward so that only the bulbous head slips inside her buttery snatch, and I stop.

"Oooooohhhhh... It's so big and hard!"

Her pussy feels like a satin vise on the head of my dick, and I can feel her cunt muscles squeeze around it and try to draw me inside. I slowly pull back and push forward again, sliding my cock just a little bit further into her syrupy wetness.

"Ohhhhhh Gawd!" Victoria moans. "Ohhhhh..."

Leisurely I pull back, and feel her snatch clinging to my cock – almost like it refuses to turn me loose. I gently push back forward, and slowly set up a steady in-and-out motion, shallowly fucking Victoria's twat with just a little of my prick. Her pussy is trembling around my cock, and she's howling with ecstasy.

"Ooooooo, that feels great!" she wails. "Stick it all the way in me!"

"Stick what in you?" I ask while I pull my cock out of her tight pussy and diddle her hard and swollen clit with my fingers again. "What do you want?"

"Your thing," Victoria moans as she stares hotly into my eyes. "Put your thing in me!"

"My thing?"

"Your dick!" she pleads while she tries to jam her pussy onto my cock. "Please Mr. Jennings! Don't tease me!"

"Are you sure?" I ask while I position my cock back at the entrance to her dripping wet snatch and tantalizingly slide just the tip into her again. "Is this really what you want?"

"Please fuck me!" she almost sobs. "Fuck me! Don't make me beg anymore, please just fuck me!"

I effortlessly shove my cock forward into her simmering wetness, and don't stop until my crotch is pressed against hers. I'm inside her cunt as deeply as I can go, and I feel her muscles ripple and massage my dick as her pussy convulses and twitches around my invading cock.

"Ohhhhh yessssss!" Victoria sighs with relief. "Ummmmmmm!"

Reaching down and rubbing her clit again with my finger, I let my cock baste in the steamy heat of her sauna-like snatch. I gently play with the hard little nubbin, and feel her pussy spasm around my cock as a series of small orgasms make Victoria's body shiver with pleasure.

"Oooooohhhh yeaaaahhhhh," Victoria mewls. "I like that!"

Slowly I withdraw my cock from the depths of her soggy cunt, and push it back in again. A squishy sound that's music to my ears emanates from her pussy as I slide my dick back into her oily snatch. Deliberately, I begin to rhythmically probe the depths of her cunt with my throbbing cock, feeling every little crevice and ridge on the inside of her slippery tunnel.

"Oh fuck that's good!" Victoria moans. "Your dick is so big and hard in me! I feel like I'm stuffed!" She looks down at where our bodies are joined together and groans, "Oh Gawd, I can't believe that you've got all your dick in my tiny little pussy!"

My hands reach up and begin to knead her plentiful tits and pull on her upright nipples, while my cock makes her spongy pussy pulse with desire. Little beads of sweat glisten on her ample bosom, as she leans back on her hands and feels me plumb her luxurious snatch.

"Oh Mr. Jennings," she says joyfully, "Your dick feels so good in me! I'm glad I stopped by your house today!"

"So am I, Victoria!"

Victoria lies down again and I lift her legs up so that her tennis shoe clad feet are on my shoulders, and my cock is driving straight down into her bald little pussy while her erect clit rubs along the shaft of my cock. I begin plunging my dick into her as deeply as possible, like I'm trying to nail her twat to the kitchen table with my cock. My balls are slapping against her asshole with a "THWACK-THWACK-THWACK" sound, and little guttural sounds escape from Victoria's mouth as I ruthlessly pound my cock into her pussy.

"Unh... Unh... Unh..." Victoria grunts as I ravage her tight and buttery snatch. "Oh... yeah! Keep... fucking... me... like... that... and... you're... gonna... make... me... come... again!"

Her plentiful titties undulate back and forth as the thrusting of my prick in her creamy snatch makes them wildly jiggle and shake, while her rock-hard nipples draw crazy designs in the air. I slip my hands underneath her firm, round ass, and lift her hips up so that I'm pulling her onto me as I pummel her slick hole with my cock.

"Come for me, Victoria!" I urge her. "Come all over my cock!"

Her eyes are closed, and she's gripping the edge of the table with her hands and trying to force her pussy against my cock as I slam into her. "Oh... yeah..." she grunts, the passion thick in her voice. "I'm gonna come... gonna come... gonna come..."

As she takes a deep gasp of air, her whole body tenses up while Victoria's snatch begins to spasm uncontrollably around my dick, and I feel it get even hotter and wetter than I imagined possible. "AAAAAAhhh... AAAAaaahh... Ahhhhh..." then I hear a deep sigh of gratification from her and feel her body relax and go slack.

I keep hammering my prick in and out of her boiling and quivering hole, and she lies limply on the table like a rag doll while I continue to indulge myself in the carnal pleasures her body has to offer. I haven't been this fired-up in ages, and I feel like a satyr ravishing a young maiden.

12