Dildo In My Ass

Story Info
He pisses in his ass using a tube & a hollowed-out dildo.
827 words
3.59
126.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently got back into the swinging lifestyle when I introduced my wife Colette to it through some friends. But she imposed several restrictions on me so that I wouldn't go on a sexual binge. She said I could only have extramarital sex in her presence. I had to get permission from her first if I was going to fuck another woman. Of course, she loved having as many as three guys pounding her holes and one or two women eating her or 69'ing her. She also introduced a strap-on dildo into our sex life and used it on my ass frequently.

Her job changed so that she wasn't getting home from work until 8pm and I had a lot of time on my hands in the early evenings. What to do, what to do? I began surfing online for porn and found several types of porn that turned me on without fail. One type that intrigued me was strap-on porn. Didn't matter whether it was women doing women or women doing men, it turned me on. My fantasies usually had a gorgeous woman with a really big strap-on plunging her cock into my grasping anus. My latest fantasy was to feel my fantasy lady's cock squirting deep into my bowels.

As I surfed "one-handed" I sometimes wore a condom and would come into the condom and then stuff it up my ass and squeeze my load inside. I would do this several times until I could definitely feel "liquid" back there. Then I would take one of Colette's sex toys and plunge it into my anus without any further lubrication than the cum already in my asshole. I loved the squishing sounds and feelings as I pushed and pulled the dildos and vibrators in and out of my gaping anus.

Then I got an inspiration. Why not hollow out a couple of our non-functioning vibrators and rig up a tube so I could urinate into my anus? I dug into our toy box and found the two I would start with. One was 8 inches long, 1-1/2" wide and rather bumpy. The other was called the Emperor and was 9 inches long and a full 2" thick. Every time I inserted it into my asshole I had to warm up my ass first with a smaller sextoy and use a lot of Astroglide to get it inside me. But I loved the feeling of it when I laid on my back with it fully inserted and I could feel the jelly balls squished into my buttcrack. UNH! Just thinking of it made me cum!

I went to the hardware store and got various lengths and types of tubing. After I removed the vibrator eggs from the sextoys I inserted 1/4" stiff poly tubing thru the whole length of each sextoy. I retracted the tubing just enough so that it wasn't protruding from the tip. Then I sleeved over the base end of the poly tubing with 3 feet of clear vinyl 3/8" tubing. I used larger tubing for the flex tube so that there wouldn't be any back-pressure on my bladder when I urinated. Finally, I sleeved over several more widths of tubing until the business end of the tubing would allow most of the head of my cock to slip inside. I knew I would need to hold my dick with one hand and the tubing with the other hand to keep everything in place.

I tried the smaller vibrator first. I drank a quart of water and sat down to surf online for more strap-on porn. I had the sextoy squished as far into my ass as it would go. I could feel the tip butting up against my sigmoid colon deep inside my belly. After a while I felt the urge to piss. It took forever for my rock-hard cock to subside enough to let my bladder relax. I watched the golden liquid surge up the tube and immediately felt the warm cascade of juice squirt into my bowels. I squeezed my ass tight around the thick dildo and felt the pleasurable pressure build up in my anus as it filled with piss. As soon as I stopped pissing I whipped the tube off my dick and came after only a few strokes of my cockmeat. UNNH! I came so hard some of the cum hit my chin, spraying everywhere.

Luckily, I had placed a towel on the seat. Despite clamping my ass tight onto the dildo, a lot leaked out of my ass and made a mess. I can't wait to try out the Emperor. I think that the much thicker dildo will provide a tighter seal and I'll remember to drink less water too. I'd love to be able to squish the dildo in and out of my clutching anus and feel and listen to the liquid gurgling in my guts while I shoot loads of cum onto my belly.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife dildos my ass

I lay naked in bed pulling on my cock waiting for my wife to come to bed. She comes in and says look at you. It's been awhile I say. As she climbs in bed she moves her pillow over for support and starts sucking on my half limp cock. I start moving my hips to show my appreciation. I lift a leg with my foot on the bed to ease my movement. This allows access to my bottom as her hand begins to caress my ass crack. I respond by reaching down and spreading my cheeks and she starts to rub my puckered hole while continuing to suck. I moan slightly from her attention she's giving me when she pulls off and asks if I want to get fucked in the ass? I moan a little more in reply.

She grabs the lube and a towel and smears a generous amount at my opening. She wastes no time and inserts a finger in my ass. Working it back and forth she soon has two fingers sliding in and out with ease. Asking if I'm enjoying this, I show her by sliding down on she fingers. I tell her I like it when she finger bangs my ass.

She pulls her fingers out and reaches over to her nightstand for this big 9" black rubber cock that I've taken countless times before. She lays it on my chest as she gets into place between my spread legs. I hold it in both hands to warm it up as I lick the head and slide it through my parting lips. I can only take a couple inches because it's so big around. My thumb and finger don't quite touch as I grip it.

She adds more lube to my opening and asks if I'm ready to get fucked by this big black cock? As I hand it to her I remind her it will probably hurt a little since it's been some months since the last time I took it, while we were on vacation. She calls me a pussy as she slathers it up. With my knees up I lift my ass slightly to give her better access. She starts to rub the length of the cock up and down my crack and positions the head at my awaiting ass. Again she wastes no time and proceeds to push the head of the dildo at my opening causing me to strain just a little as it begins to spread me open. A slight pain is felt as she pushes the head in. I feel the need to pull it out as the sensation subsides and she pushes it in a little further. She says, there, now relax, because you're going to take all of this.

The mid section of this dildo is wider than the base where she uses the balls to grip it. Soon the entire length is buried in my ass as she holds it there. With my heels dug into the bed I start to move that cock in and out, but she's not ready to give it to me and moves with me. I tell her to fuck my ass with that big black cock! She proceeds to pull it out until the head is just barely in before pushing it all the way back in. After a couple minutes of this I begin to ride that cock while she holds it firmly and watches me fuck myself. I'm so lustful I reach down to my asshole feel the length of the shaft as it slides in and out. With my fingers now coated with lube I insert my middle finger along side the dildo I'm fucking and pull up slightly on my hole as if the show her I can take more. With that I add a second finger along with the dildo. She comments about how horny I am. I tell her to fuck me hard with that big black dick! Give me all of it, fuck my ass good, I need a good ass fucking! And with that, I begin to shoot my load all over myself.

I stop riding it as she slips the cock from my nice stretched out ass. I slip three fingers in just to feel how stretched I am. She asks if I'm ready for round two?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mini-erotica (pt 2)

For the next hour Marty watched Steve take on those three massive cocks. :e had never seen such extereme big cock action in his life.He couldn't believe his eyes when that monstrous Mexican dick inpaled Steve's ass while both of the black studs pumped their giant mushroom cockheads into Steve' hungry throat.The action finally climaxed with all three horse cocks spurting huge jets of thick semen into Steve's mouth, over his face and swollen cock.The camera closed in on the big fat leaking penises before fade out.To be continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mini-erotica

'Marty, have a good weekend man,here's a little porn dvd, just in case you get bored.It may change your life' 'Oh yeah! Thanks man,might give it a look' Later that evening I did just that and sat in front of the 52" screen waiting for the action to start. Imagine my shock when a close up of Steves face loomed large on the screen.'Hi Marty,You have got to get into this man.Ring the number at the bottom of the screen and look at what you coul end up with'The camera panned back from Steves face to reveal two massive black cocks one either side of his face.They must have been 15" long and over 3"thick.'Look at these beauties Marty.That's not all you won't believe what your going to see next'Marty moved his arm off screen for a split second and returned it grasping the biggest penis Marty had ever seen.'It belongs to this Mexican dude, its 4" in diametre and 14" long. What a monster.Just to make it obvious Steve pressed the giant penis against his face, it completely obscurred half of his features.To Be Continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Mini-erotica

'Marty, have a good weekend man,here's a little porn dvd, just in case you get bored.It may change your life' 'Oh yeah! Thanks man,might give it a look' Later that evening I did just that and sat in front of the 52" screen waiting for the action to start. Imagine my shock when a close up of Steves face loomed large on the screen.'Hi Marty,You have got to get into this man.Ring the number at the bottom of the screen and look at what you coul end up with'The camera panned back from Steves face to reveal two massive black cocks one either side of his face.They must have been 15" long and over 3"thick.'Look at these beauties Marty.That's not all you won't believe what your going to see next'Marty moved his arm off screen for a split second and returned it grasping the biggest penis Marty had ever seen.'It belongs to this Mexican dude, its 4" in diametre and 14" long. What a monster.Just to make it obvious Steve pressed the giant penis against his face, it completely obscurred half of his features.To Be Continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep Going

The next time your wife is getting banged by several guys at one time get one of them to fuck your ass until he empties his balls in your ass. The feel of hot cum in your ass will be a real turn on. A little AC/DC never hurt me.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Strap-On Roommate Two guys are done by women with strap-ons.in Fetish
Wife's Friends Anal Wife offers up my ass.in Fetish
Tamed by Meg Megan introduces me to the pleasures of being penetrated.in Anal
Her Man and His Toy Lisa gets a surprising show from her boyfriend.in Toys & Masturbation
Anal Adventures of Alex Ch. 01 Alex gets curious about his asshole.in Anal
More Stories