The Belgariad: A Dream

Story Info
Liz was reading when she fell asleep & dreamt.
2.6k words
4.47
15.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where the fuck am I?" Liz asked herself as she glanced around the new world. Rather quickly, she had been transported from her room, lying on her bed reading 'Castle of Wizardry' by David Eddings, into a field, thick and short on grass, sparse on trees. "This is.. absolutely random." she told herself, trying to get a grip on the reality of the situation.

"I can't even... what the hell?" she said aloud. "Is anyone around here?" she asked after a few seconds.

Oblivious to the fact he had not been there just one second ago, a man stood behind the beautiful woman and tapped her on the shoulder. "May I help you, miss?" a bit of a small voice came from his lips.

Liz screamed aloud, her vocal chords piercing the ears of the various critters that littered the field; or at least those within a few hundred feet. She spun around quickly, after her lungs ran out of air.

"GOD, WHY DID YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT?" she screamed, being exceptionally distressed.

"I'm terribly sorry, but you did ask if anyone was around." he said sweetly.

"I.." she breathed quickly and deeply. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scream at you like that."

"No problem at all." he bowed slightly. Liz took this time to notice that he was a smallish man, just taller than she. He bore a mild resemblance to a rat, all the while maintaining a definite air of attractiveness around him.

Meanwhile, inside the head of the man, he was planning perverted things. Upon first glance, he took in the whole beauty of the woman before him, and decided that he must live up to his reputation as a master of deception, and work his way into the chambers of this gorgeous woman.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" he asked kindly. "Directions? Food?" he deliberately avoided 'shelter'.

"I need.. where am I?" she asked with a confused look.

"You're in Sendaria, within a league of Upper Gralt."

"Upper Gralt?" it took her a few moments to realize what was being said to her. "Upper Gralt?" she repeated, dumbly.

"Yes, is there a problem?" he asked, still as kind and patient as ever. "Would you rather be someplace else?"

"Upper Gralt?" she repeated one last time. "In Sendaria?"

"Yes, good lady." he lost no patience, still. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

She stood dumbfounded for more than a passing moment, before noticing the rumbling in her stomach.

"I.. need food." she said helplessly. "I'm hungry."

"Ah, well I haven't got anything noteworthy with me, per se. However, I do have about a half a loaf of bread left, and I would be most willing to accompany you into Upper Gralt and assist you further?"

"...please?" she said shyly, not wanting to be selfish.

He dropped the pack he was carrying to the ground and filtered through it with his hand for a moment before pulling out the aforementioned wheat product. Somehow, although it was in a pack filled with other things, it wasn't smashed. But more importantly, it was soft and clean.

"Thank you so much." she said as she took a bite. "I needed this." she spoke with her mouth full.

"If you'd like me to take you to Upper Gralt, it's not more than a half hour's walk."

"I'd like that." She said after swallowing her meal. "I don't know how long I'm gonna be here, but as far as I know I haven't got any Sendarian money."

The man knew she wasn't bluffing, she wore clothes of styles he had never seen before, and he wanted to test the waters with the possibility of sexual relations. "I would offer to search for you, but I haven't a clue where to look, you have such strange attire." She wore a flower-print spaghetti strap top, with tight blue jeans that drew attention to her curves.

"Do I?... oh." She noticed, finally, he was wearing clothes that she'd have placed in middle-aged England, on a peasant or similar.

"We won't have trouble finding a place for you. I'm sure we can work something out." He said without the slightest hint of the mischief he was planning.

"I really hope so." She said, finishing off her meal as they walked towards the town.

Their bonding continued in moderate conversation until they reached town.

"So by the way.." Liz started out. "What's your name?"

"My name?" he asked, slightly surprised. "Why would you want to know that?"

"We've been talking for a while now.. just so I know what to call you, you know?"

"I am Radek of Boktor. What do they call you, oh my lovely lady?"

"R..." the reality of who she was walking beside struck her as if it were a horse at full speed. "Radek?"

"Why yes, Radek. Is it a familiar name?" he asked, questioningly.

"Familiar?" she knew it was futile to hide information from Radek of Boktor, but she proceeded anyway. "No, why would you think that?"

"Because of that look on your face." he said with a smile.

"What look?" she smiled as well.

"That one." he pointed.

There was a pause as Liz's face returned to it's normal position. In shock, she stared blankly at him.

"Silk.." she said under her breath.

"What?" he said, without the slightest hint of worry.

"Silk, you're Silk." he looked surprised.

"Some do call me that, yes."

"You... are my favorite person ever." she said and, without warning, threw her arms around him.

"You are not so bad yourself." he returned without participating in the embrace.

"I want to bang you." she said, flat out and honestly.

"'Bang'?" he wasn't familiar with the slang.

"I want to fuck you." she said decidedly.

"'Fuck'?" once again, he was unfamiliar.

"Fornicate with." she said, still quite sure of herself.

"Oh.. OH!" he looked at her, surprised, as they pulled apart. "Sarcasm, I presume?"

"Not really." she replied with a shrug.

"Fornicate away. I'm all yours." Silk said to her, with a small smile on his face.

"Out here?" she said, surveying the town.

"No, I'll take you to my home here. I only assume that, since you know me by that name, that you know of my expansive wealth." he said without a hint of being snobby or stuck-up.

"I've heard of such things." she said in a sarcastic tone implying the was greatly understating a fact.

"Are you really going to let me....?" she asked him politely. "you know..?"

"Certainly. It seems to be a dream of yours, and it's rather enjoyable for me. I haven't had a woman of your attractiveness in quite some time." this brought on a blush in her cheeks.

"Really?" she asked, just to reaffirm.

"Of course." he said without having to reconsider.

They walked for a moment in silence as Liz contemplated her position. She was randomly in another world, be it a dream or otherwise. She stood face to face with the one and only Kheldar of Drasnia, the richest man in the world, and one of her dream fucks, so to speak. This was going to be a good day, regardless.

Silk lead them quickly to his abode, which appeared rather humble on the outside, but as he turned the key and opened the door, things seemed considerably less humble. Randomly strewn about his room were jewels, and other rich pleasantries. This didn't really attract or put off Liz, as she was after the man behind the gold.

"Where do you sleep?" she asked, anxious to begin. "I really, really want to suck you off." she unleashed her inner pervert as they crossed the threshold of the door.

"Oh, by all means, suck away. It's this way." he led her through a door, down a hall and into the door ending the hall. "This is my master bedroom." the room was essentially one big bed. Somehow he had acquired a bed custom fit to the room, which left no room between the bed and the walls. One wondered where a bed would come from, and then one remembers what powerful friends Silk has. The door opened outward, so in order to enter the room you had to climb onto the bed. He did so, crawled across the room and laid on his back with his hands clasped behind his head, which rested on a few pillows.

Liz crawled sexily across the bed, pulling her shirt down to reveal everything just shy of her erect nipples, before getting right to the point. The thought for the last few minutes of sex with one of her idols was getting her wet already. She massaged his cock through the rough fabric of his pants. Gradually, he grew harder until she decided to until the pants and slide them downward. His member was average for a man slightly larger than him, thus it stuck out as disproportionately large. It stood not much more than six inches, fully erect. 'Plenty', she thought.

She got right down to business, diving onto his cock. Swirling her tongue around the tip, she grabbed the base with her hand and started slowly dragging her hand up and down. She heard a small moan escape his lips, and her confidence only increased.

She ran her tongue across the tip of his penis, then started bobbing her head up and down, sucking and still using her hand to masturbate him. She practice her skills in the fine art of a blowjob until she knew he was close, at which time she abruptly stopped and laid down next to him, waiting for him to make the next move.

He slid his hand under the bottom of her top, and up to her braless tits. He pinched her left nipple, twisting it side to side. tugging on it, and watching her reactions, the likeness of which he had never seen before.

"Rather sensitive, aren't we?" he asked her.

"Mm... yes." she said in a very breathy, moaning voice.

He pulled the shirt up and took his lips to a nipple, sucking and licking the tip. She let out a moan.

He continued, sliding his tongue around her nipples, flicking it across, licking the aureole, all the while squeezing her tits, as well as pinching and tugging on the nipple he was leaving dry.

After a few minutes, his fascination temporarily died down. He began kissing his way from his nipples downward. Knowing he didn't know how, she undid and slid down her pants as well as panties to reveal her trimmed pussy. He continued kissing downward, letting his tongue hit her skin with each kiss, until finally he reached her cunt. Slowly he licked his way around the outside of her vagina, without touching anything too sensitive. He licked around again, teasing her while he pinched her nipples.

Finally, he stopped and pulled his head away an inch or two. Without warning, his tongue dove deep inside of her, and quickly withdrew itself. She moaned, and tried to force herself back onto his face. He held his face away, and as soon as she stopped, he stuck his tongue deeper into her opening. She moaned even more, and started grinding his face as he slipped his tongue in and out, slowly.

He brought one of his hands from holding her hips in place to replace his tongue with a finger, and his tongue moved up an inch or two to slide across the hood of her clit. She moaned sharper and louder than she had before, and ground herself harder into his face. He continued diving his finger in, pulling it out. Sliding his tongue up, and then sliding it back down until she was near to the point of orgasm, at which time he only redoubled his efforts and started going faster. She started moaning louder, grinding harder, and moving more as her telltale signs gave away her need to cum.

Finally, after several moments of this, she came. Hard. He continued his finger game her and licking her clit as she came, her pussy clenching around his fingers, and her body tensing up to become stiff as a proverbial board.

It took her a moment to regain her composure, but after she did, she attacked him with a vengeance. She pushed him into his back again, and climbed on top of him. She lowered herself just behind his cock, and slid herself forward so it fell into the crevice of her pussy, grinding against her clit as she slid forward and backwards. She moaned, and he leaned his head back and let out a gasp.

She kept rhythm, moving backwards and forwards until she brought herself close. He recognized the signs and started playing with her nipples to heighten her orgasm. She moved faster and harder to get herself off. Finally, her pussy couldn't take it anymore and she had another orgasm, returning to the aforementioned signs. After a moment, she raised herself, reached beneath her pussy and straightened up his cock. Slowly she lowered herself onto him and sat as she reached the hilt. The feeling of first insertion was reveled in by both parties.

Slowly she started rising and falling, the pace quickening at an agonizingly slow rate. Kheldar began to counteract Liz, drawing while she raised and pushing while she fell. Bringing more speed to the equation. Liz stopped, sitting still with his dick inside of her. Slowly she began grinding her hips, rocking them forward and backward. Silk's head leaned back further, and he pushed up slightly. She continued this a moment before she leaned forward and started rapidly moving forward and back, her pussy moving up and down on his cock.

"God..." he moaned, his eyes closed and his head so far back it forced his shoulders to levitate.

She rocked herself forward and back, fucking him for several minutes, the pace quickening as she went along. Finally, she stopped, sat back on his cock for a second before dismounting. She went down to her knees before him, and he knew exactly what to do. He drew himself behind her, and in one swift motion inserted himself into her. His pace was, put bluntly, much faster. He fucked her with good rhythm for a moment before leaning over to play with her tits. His right hand squeezed her right boob, followed by a swift pinching of the nipple, all the while without breaking his rhythm. He slid his hand down her stomach and rubbed her clit in an effort to make her come one last time.

He brought them both to nearing an orgasm as he swayed back and fourth behind her. She held her position, occasionally countering his movements to make things particularly fast.

Using his extensive psychological knowledge, as well as her acting like one, he wagered she might be turned off if he let some dirty talk pass his tongue.

"Are you going to come, you little whore?" she moaned instantly, and he knew he was doing the right thing. "Are you going to come all over my dick?" he asked her again.

"Ohh, yes.." she moaned loudly.

He, feeling perhaps an otherworldly presence, grabbed onto her hair with his other hand while he played with her clit and fucked her at the same time.

"Come, you little slut." he said as he was bringing himself to climax.

She moaned again and, not but a second after she started her orgasm, he started his. Streams of his hot, sticky cum shot from his member deep into her pussy.

They remained motionless, enjoying this orgasm and post-orgasm moment before both collapsed onto the bed, and Liz felt herself quickly drift off to sleep, only to awaken back in her room, feeling immensely sexually satisfied.