A Sore Groin Leads to More

Story Info
Mom rubs college-bound athlete son's groin.
817 words
3.63
310k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
970 Followers

I thought I would try a little different style of writing. This whole story is just speak between mother and son. No details or visuals, just pain speech. Let me know what you think...

*

Me- Fuck I can't believe my hami went! I hope I don't miss too many games.

Mom- Hey don't be using that kind of language. I am sure you will be fine for the next one

Me- Well I sure hope so. Coach said scouts from SC are supposed to be there. Man I would love to play in Cali.

Mom- I know you do.

Me- What's wrong Mom? Why are you saying it like that?

Mom- Well I just don't want my handsome boy to be leaving so soon. I wish you would get an offer from Michigan State or the Wolverines so you could stay here.

Me- I know Mom I will try. But if this groin doesn't get better I might be screwed for any shot.

Mom- Well let me see what I can do. Here lie down on your bed and let me get some baby oil.

Me- Okay.

Mom- Hey you are gonna have to take those shorts and underwear off if I am going to rub that groin of yours.

Me- Uhhh you sure Mom?

Mom- Jesus Johnny I am your mother. Besides you don't have anything I haven't seen before. I used to change your diapers all the time.

Me- I think I have changed quite a bit since those days Mom!

Mom- Whatever... do you want to get better or what?

Me- Ya....there you go.

Mom- Holly Shit! Opps sorry son didn't mean to say that out loud but you are right you have change!

Me- Okay Mom now you are embarrassing me!

Mom- I am sorry honey but you sure don't take after your father!

Me- Uhh what do you mean Mom?

Mom- Well let's just say he wouldn't measure up to half of you!

Me- Wow really? Cool! Oh your hands are cold Mom!

Mom- Sorry, they will only be that way for a few seconds. Here let me rub your legs a little.

Me- OOHH that feels good now. Keep rubbing right there. I can feel it loosening up.

Mom- Spread your legs a little wider I need to get right in there. Oh my, is my rubbing doing that to you?

Me- MOM! I am sorry; it just has a mind of its own sometimes.

Mom- Nothing to be sorry about, in fact I am flattered. Here let me check something here.

Me- Oh shit mom...oh god you are Jesus that feels good.

Mom- OOOHHH Johnny your cock is so thick and hot in my hand. You are going to make some girl happy with this!

Me- Well Ohhh Yesss ... you are making me happy right now. Yes that feels good when you stroke it like that mom. Much better than when I do it.

Mom- You like Mommy stroking your cock? Mmm I like doing it too. You know I rub my pussy all the time. Here let me get out of these clothes so I can rub myself while I rub you.

Me- Holy smokes mom you are hot! You complete shave your pussy! That is so awesome.

Mom- You know what would be more awesome?

Me- What?

Mom- If you would lick my pussy for me.

Me- Yes mom you taste so good. Your pussy is so wet.

Mom- Yessss Baby lick momma like that! Oh God You are gonna make me cum! Yes right fucking there. Lick your momma's pussy....IIII"MMMM CCCCUUMMMIIINGG!

Me- Wow that was hot Mom! My face is covered in your sweet juice.

Mom- Yes, Baby that was incredible. You must have been practicing for quite sometime to get that good. Who is the lucky girl?

Me- Mom I am actually a virgin and I have never eaten out a chick before you. That was a first for me.

Mom- My baby is a natural born pussy eater. Mmmm I like that. And you say you're a virgin too? Well we better do something about that quick! Mmm Baby get behind me while I get on my knees here and fuck me from behind. I want to feel every inch of your wonderful cock.

Me- Oh God Mom your pussy is so hot and wet on my cock I don't think I can last that long.

Mom- I don't care just fuck me as hard and fast as you can. Come on Baby fuck Momma's hot cunt. Let me feel all your warm cum shooting deep inside me.

Me- Oh God Mom here it cums. I am cumming right up your pussy. Yess, Yesssss, YEEESSSSS!!!!! Oh God I love you Mom.

Mom- I am cumming with you Baby, yes my baby boy is making me cummmmmmmm! Oh I love you too sweety.

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
970 Followers