NAAFA Goddess

Story Info
A chance meeting at the NAAFA Convention.
1.9k words
4.26
23.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amadthon
amadthon
16 Followers

I got off the elevator in the hotel lobby and got swept up in the bustle of the crowd as I headed toward the hall where the NAAFA convention was being held.

I was coming up on one of the sets of double doors when I saw her leaning against one of the posts in the lobby. I'm not sure what caught my eye first...her cute, pink sandals and painted toes, her curvy calves and dimpled knees peeking out from under her skirt, or the dress itself.....kind of a formal sundress kind of thing that hugged her curvy hips and breasts and left her arms bare.

I was jealous of the way the dress was hugging her, but forgot all about it as my gaze travelled up to her sparkling blue eyes and her grin framed by her soft red hair as she caught me checking her out. Caught staring, I smiled back at her and said hello.

"Did they put you out here to attract attention to the convention?" I asked.

"No, just taking a break from the festivities", she replied. "How come you're getting here so late?"

I told her I had been supposed to meet some friends from a BBW group in South Jersey that I DJ'ed for, but that had fallen through. I had combined the trip up to the convention with dropping a friend's son off at Harvard because he was a resident assistant who had to report to school early. "So since I was up here anyway, I decided to come, but it took a while to get him dropped off and get over here and get checked in and shower and change."

"Oh", she said with a giggle, "you stopped to change....I figured you were wearing the dress shirt and tie to stop at Harvard."

"Nah, they're a lot less formal down there now...I got dressed up in case I ran into any sexy redheads I wanted to impress."

She arched an eyebrow at me...."if that's the best pickup line you can come up with, no wonder you're traveling to try to meet women. Where are you from, anyway?"

"Delaware", I replied.

"You drove all the way from Delaware and that was all you came up with? You'd better come buy me a drink and see if you can come up with anything better."

I smiled as she took my hand and led me toward the double doors. As they opened, we heard the band begin to play a cover of Zevon's 'Searching for a Heart' and she said "Dance with me."

We walked onto the dance floor and moved close together. I liked that she was almost as tall as me so that we were looking into each other's eyes as she put her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist and we began to sway to the music.

"So you DJ BBW dances and now you're at NAAFA....are you looking for a fat girl?" she asked with a grin.

"I'm looking for a smart, funny girl with a good heart", I said. "If she happens to be curvy, voluptuous, fat, whatever term you want to use, that's great, in fact it's usually my preference, but I want to be with a person, not a body."

She hugged my neck a little tighter and rested her head on my shoulder. I could smell her shampoo as I looked down at the milky, freckled skin of her arms and relaxed to the music in her embrace.

The song ended and we walked over to the bar and got a couple of glasses of wine. The room was crowded and we couldn't find a place to sit, but then we spotted one seat over against the wall.

"C'mon", she said, "I can sit on your lap!" I sat down and she perched sidesaddle on my lap and leaned sideways against me for support. We clinked our wine glasses together and sat and drank and talked and people-watched for a while.

I was enjoying the pressure and warmth of her bottom against my legs and crotch and the feel of her soft upper body pressed against mine. I had my arm around her back supporting her and holding her against my chest and our heads were close together so we could talk over the sound of the band.

I leaned in and kissed her on the ear and she giggled and squirmed in my lap. I kept going and kissed her neck right behind and then below her ear and she squirmed a little more slowly and let out a sigh.

I could feel my cock swelling against the curve of her bottom. "What was that all about?" she asked with a smile, "and what are you poking me with?"

I told her, "well, I wanted to kiss your pussy, but I thought I ought to build up to it."

As her eyes widened, I bent over and kissed the cat tatooed on her freckled shoulder, and she giggled.

"As for poking you, you can't expect me to have that hot ass pressed up against me and not react to it."

"You've been a bad boy...go to my room...." she said in her best Mae West imitation.

I took her hand as we stood up and walked out of the hall and across the lobby to the elevators. We wound up against the back wall of the crowded elevator and I slowly slid my hand from where it had been resting on her shoulder down her back and over the curve of her hip to cup her ass cheek and give it a squeeze.

She jumped slightly and tried to glare at me and then laughed. "Behave!" she said in a stage whisper.

We stood in companionable silence as the elevator rose, although I left my arm around her and my hand resting on the swell of her hip.

When the elevator stopped at her floor, we clasped hands and made our way out into the hall. As the doors closed behind us, I pulled her by the hand into my arms and kissed her soft mouth. We parted from the kiss with our eyes locked together, and continuing to hold hands, hurried down the hallway to her room.

I pulled her hair aside, kissing her neck as she tried to unlock the door and making her fumble the key card.

We stumbled laughing into the room, pushing the door closed behind us and falling on the bed together. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed softly, and then deeply and more intensely.

We backed off to tease each others' tongues and nibble softly at each others' lips and then went back to kissing passionately. I ran my hand through her hair and down her back, caressing her hip and her ass and down her thigh.

I ran my hand back up her silky thigh and under her skirt and began to feel the dampness and heat radiating down her legs. She spread her thighs apart to let me touch the sopping wet crotch of her panties and she moaned into my mouth as I rubbed my hand up and down her wet pussy.

"We better get you out of these wet clothes" I said, and she snorted with laughter.

"Ok, that was a better line" she said and lifted her bottom so I could pull her panties down and then she kicked her sandals off as I pulled them over her feet.

While I was standing up, I kicked off my shoes and pulled my shirt, tie and pants off before crawling back on the bed between her legs. I kissed the inside of her thigh as I pulled her skirt up out of the way. She shuddered as I got higher on her thigh and started to nibble and lick my way up to her moist, pouting pussy lips.

I heard her sudden intake of breath as I licked the slit between her pussy lips and then forced my tongue between them to taste more of her sweetness. She shuddered and moaned and spread her legs further apart and I wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled myself tighter against her and plunged my tongue even deeper into her.

I was rewarded with a moan and a gush of her juices that I lapped up as I licked her pussy enthusiastically. The tempo of her breathing increased with the speed of my tongue until her back arched and I could feel her pink lips clamping down on my quivering tongue as she let out a loud cry.

In the sudden silence I could hear both of us breathing raggedly and feel the sweat from her thighs and my hair cooling on my face and my ears. I raises my head and kissed the swell of her belly and she giggled.

"Can you unzip me, please?" she asked over her shoulder as she rolled on her side to give me access to the back of her dress.

I unzipped her dress and unhooked her bra and pushed both of them forward over her shoulders as she sat up to let them fall down, cupping her full breasts as I did it. She sighed again as I stroked her nipples and she wriggled her dress out from under her bottom and let her bra fall off. We laid back on the bed and I continued to play with her breasts as I kissed her neck and shoulder. My cock was rubbing against her soft ass in our semi-spooned postion and she giggled again as I slipped the head of it between her legs.

"What are you trying to do?" she asked looking back at me with a smile.

"I'm trying to fuck you, but I either don't have the right angle or a big enough dick depending on your perspective", I said smiling back at her.

"Hmmm, I think we can change the angle easier than you can grow a couple of inches" she said, rolling onto her knees and leaning forward on her arms.

I had watched her intently as she moved and was getting up on my knees behind her as she settled herself on the bed. This time when I rubbed my cock between her legs I was able to stroke her wet pussy lips with the head and hear her moan "Oh, honey, fuck me, please" as I slid into her hot, wet pussy to grant her request.

I stroked gently back and forth reveling in the incomparable feel of her and the beauty of her pale skin and bright hair swinging back and forth as I pumped into her.

I looked down at her heart-shaped ass and my wet, hard cock sliding in and out of her and as I began to feel her pulsing around my cock, the sensations were all too much for me and I started to squirt what felt like a gallon of cum into her now spasming pussy.

I think we drowned each other out with our cries of pleasure because I don't remember hearing one distinct voice, but as we collapsed together on the bed and looked into each other's eyes we didn't need to talk.

We kissed gently and I stroked her hair while she caressed my face. "I don't usually act like this" she said and blushed prettily.

I kissed her again and said "that's the thing....if you find someone you want to act like this with and you're comfortable doing it, that's a hard thing to find. I'm glad I found you."

We snuggled together and she said "what do you want to do now?"

I said "lay here and look at you." She smiled, kissed me softly and put her head back down on my shoulder.

amadthon
amadthon
16 Followers