Bukkake Revenge

Story Info
Lover gets back at woman by having a bukkake party.
1.1k words
3.26
145.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the answering machine came on Lily wondered what kind of message she should leave. She was so messed up from the divorce she was going through and her past that she had turned away from Jim when she should have turned towards him.

"Hi Jim...it's Lily. I...I know you can probably never forgive me for walking out on you...but I'm sorry. I'd like to see you...to explain." Then she left her number and sat down to wait.

It was two days before the phone finally rang. She didn't really expect to hear from him so she was very pleased and surprised that he'd actually called her back.

"Hi Lily. You're right, I don't think I can forgive you. But I will see you, on a couple of conditions," Jim began.

Lily missed him so much and she was willing to agree to anything. "Ok, what?" she asked.

"First off you have to wear the little plaid skirt that you promised me I'd get to see and a button up white blouse; no underwear. Second, I want you to come here. No excuses. I'll send you a ticket."

"Ok Jim," she replied meekly. "Whatever you say."

Jim hung up and smiled to himself. This time she was going to pay for what she'd put him through. Oh he knew she hadn't meant to drive him crazy but she had; hot one day, cold the next; controlling one day, then submissive. She was the most screwed up woman he'd ever met. But he had a surprise for her. He was going to invite a few of his friends over to greet her with a bukkake party.

He knew deep down she'd always wanted to do that, but he also knew she probably was nowhere near ready to take that step. Well, too bad. It was time she did what she was told.

The day of her arrival came and Jim went to the airport to pick her up. He could already feel himself growing hard at the thought of what he had planned. He had ten of his closest friends waiting at the townhouse for him to arrive with this slut. He saw her as she stepped off the escalator and headed towards her.

"Well, here you are at last. Not quite the way we'd planned it, is it?" he asked, grasping her arm tightly.

Lily gasped and tried not to cry. "No it isn't. But maybe I can make that up to you."

Jim laughed roughly, "Oh you're going to."

Lily didn't know what he was talking about but she was beginning to feel a little scared. What did she really know about Jim? She had talked to him online for months but this was different.

Jim didn't wait for her to think about it though. He grabbed her luggage and led her towards his convertible. He wouldn't let himself feel too much towards Lily. She had hurt him too badly. Now he just wanted to pay her back.

When they arrived at his townhouse he led her to the front door and then said, "Take your coat off."

Lily took it off, revealing her little plain skirt that just brushed the top of her thighs and her white button down blouse. It was thin enough you could see her nipples pressing against the fabric in the cool Fall air. She had on thigh high black boots and Jim's breath caught in his throat as he realized how much he still wanted her.

"Turn around," he commanded and as Lily turned to face the door he grabbed her hands and put them behind her back, fastening them together with handcuffs.

He opened the door and pushed her inside, closing and locking it behind them. He led her downstairs to the room where they had talked so often, but everything looked different tonight. The coffee table had been moved and everything cleared away. The only thing Lily saw when she entered was a large circle of naked men.

She gasped and tried to pull away from Jim. "NO! Jim, No! You can't do this!!"

Jim smiled sarcasticly as he shoved a ball gag in her mouth and fastened it, "Oh yes, dear heart, I can and I am. You will learn how to obey me, one way or the other. This is your punishment for making me wait so long."

Lily was brought to the center of the circle and Jim pushed her onto her knees. "Ok guys, here's the perfect whore for you. She can't move and she can't talk. What could be better than that?" He reached down and ripped her blouse open, buttons scattering across the floor.

"Look at these tits. Aren't they incredible? Cover them with cum. The slut will love it."

Lily struggled to get away from him and tried to get up, but Jim pushed her down again and leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "Come on slut, you know it's what you want. What you've always wanted. Now take it, cause you're not going anywhere."

He pushed her skirt up so everyone could see her moist cunt and then backed off to take off his own clothes. He then joined the others as they all began to stroke their cocks. One by one, as Lily sat whimpering they began to cum.

The first guy covered her pussy with it and she could feel the cream soaking between her cunt lips. It turned her on and she began to forget about being scared. She was humiliated but she couldn't help it, her body was betraying her and she began to squirm. After that they began to cum fast and heavy, covering her tits and her face. It was in her hair, it was everywhere. She couldn't even see anymore as she was covered with a think, gooey film of cum.

She knew she looked like the worst kind of slut and whore and she was so ashamed. But she needed to cum so bad. She just wanted someone to touch her.

Jim walked over to her and leaned down, wiping cum off her eyes. "I'm going to fuck you now. In front of all these men, I'm going to make you mine and there will never again be any doubt about who you belong to, will there?"

Lily shook her head no. Her eyes pleaded with him. He wasn't sure if they were pleading for him to stop this or to hurry up and fuck her, but he didn't care. He wiped the cum from her twat and began to pound her hard. She came almost as soon as he touched her. Her cunt was so swollen and sensitive from watching all those men jerk off on her. He could feel the cum soaking his cock and that just spurred him on more.

Each time he entered her he shouted, "This WHORE is mine! This SLUT is mine!" until finally he began to cum pumping her full of his jism. He looked at her triumphantly and said, "Don't EVER doubt it again!"