Owned! Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband has to make a life changing decision.
5.6k words
4.36
283.7k
116

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,092 Followers

My story begins as I approached my 38th birthday.

I was laying in bed with my beautiful wife, when she asked me if I had had any ideas for gifts she could get me for my birthday. As usual, I hadn't really given it much thought, so I said I would think about it and let her know. She smiled and snuggled closer to me, gently curling her fingers around my cock which gradually began to harden between her fingers. Truth was, I knew exactly what I wanted for my birthday, but I just didn't know if I had the balls to ask for it....

Yeah, I know what you're thinking, you're thinking that I wanted to stick my big macho dick up her tight little arse aren't you? Well, yeah...I can't deny that it had crossed my mind once or twice (or maybe a few more times than that even!) but no, that would in fact have been a much simpler conversation. I would have asked and she would have said no. Which, okay, is not ideal, but I wouldn't be comfortable with it if she wasn't into it anyway so what's the point? No, what I had in mind was much more difficult to broach.

You see, for quite a number of years now we had been enjoying a once monthly session of Female Domination. Initially it had been a little bit awkward, but as time went by we both got the hang of it and my wife settled into the role and now seemed to enjoy it and look forward to it almost as much as I do. And believe me, I really look forward to it!

My mouth was dry now as my wife's lips parted and she gradually took my cock-head into her wet mouth, while I tried to find the courage to tell her my secret birthday wish. A couple of times I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came and instead I concentrated on the warm sensation around my cock as my wife's lips slid up and down my shaft while her fingers held my skin taught at the base. After a few minutes of this my wife slid up my body and threw her knee over me so that she was straddling my torso. Her mouth met mine and I tasted my cock on her tongue, which always drives me nuts. She rubbed the tip of my prick against her wet pussy lips before slowly pushing down on my stalk, her pussy enveloping my fuck-meat like a velvet glove.

As I felt my cock squeezed into her tight, wet hole I looked up at her gorgeous tits which were swaying over my face. Then I craned my neck forward to suck on her nipples. (I always love it when my wife is on top of me, not just because it's a submissive position, but because I love to see her ample, pale-skinned tits swinging over my face as she grinds her pussy onto my cock...well who wouldn't?). Then she sat up a bit and reached behind her to rub my balls, before gently taking them into her palm and squeezing them slightly.

I groaned with pleasure and arched my back a little to try to push my cock just that tiny bit deeper inside her heavenly cunt, before finally blurting out...

"I want to be your slave."

My wife slowed down a little, taking more time over her strokes and squeezing my aching shaft with her cunt-muscles. She looked down at me, her dark brown, shoulder length hair falling forward and smiled sweetly.

"I know you do....and it's only a couple of weeks and then you get to lick my ass....that's what you're dreaming about isn't it?"

"Yes, but I....I want.... (this was proving immensely difficult to put into words)....I want you to..."

My wife was barely moving now and she stared down at me with a slightly worried look as I struggled with what I wanted to say.

"I want you to..... own my cock."

There it was, just like that. There was a slight pause and then to my surprise (and huge relief) my wife groaned as she slammed her body down onto my stalk, her hips pounding faster and faster while her hands pinned my wrists to the pillow above my head. She stared straight into my eyes as she pumped my cock inside her until finally I gave in to the inevitable and pumped spurt after spurt of thick creamy spunk into her hole.

"Fill me full of your cum...." She bellowed as she felt my hips bucking beneath her. "...I want all of it!"

I cried out as I shot every ounce of my load deep into her scalding pussy and then my wife collapsed on top of me, kissing me passionately on the lips for some time before finally pushing herself upright and pulling herself off my softening shaft. I looked down my chest to see my cock fall away and between her legs I could already see a telltale sliver of white as my cum started to escape from her slippery slit. Mindful of this, she placed her hand between her legs to keep as much inside her as possible as she moved up the bed. Then, holding onto the bed-head with her free hand she placed her legs either side of my head and bent her knees so that she was squatting over my waiting mouth.

I looked up and as she moved her hand away my spunk started to drip from her stretched pussy and onto my face. I moved my head so that the cum fell into my mouth and she sank closer, covering my mouth with her beautiful cunt.

"Stick your tongue out." She ordered. "Keep it still and no swallowing."

My wife gleefully rubbed herself against my outstretched tongue until my mouth was filled with a mixture of spunk and pussy juice. This continued for several minutes and it became more and more difficult not to swallow the mixture and to keep my tongue steady. Then as she gripped the bed head with both hands and ground her clit against my outstretched tongue tip for what felt like the thousandth time, she came hard, collapsing on my face and smearing my cheeks with her juices. As I breathed in the beautiful scent of her cunt she rubbed herself against my face, extracting every last grain of pleasure from her orgasm.

After a few more moments she lifted herself off and moved back down so that she was sitting on my chest, her hand moving behind her again and squeezing the last few drops of cum out of my flaccid prick.

"Open your mouth and show me what a cumslut you are!" She said quietly, before bringing her hand around and scraping the last few drops off her fingers into my gaping mouth.

"Now swallow it all and show me."

I gulped down the bittersweet mixture and opened my mouth once more to show my wife that it was now empty.

"Very good....I think you deserve a special treat, so I'm going to let you lick my ass for five minutes."

She lifted herself up and turned around, placing her ass right over my mouth. I dove straight in with my tongue, savouring the taste of her sweet asshole and groaned as I felt my tongue push inside her tight hole. As I joyfully probed her ass, my wife leaned forward and began scraping her nails over my tender, red cock until it gradually started to harden again.

After about three or four minutes of delirious ass-licking my cock was fully hard again and my wife asked me if I was close to cumming. I told her I wasn't and she told me that as I made her cum so hard, I could keep licking her ass until I came. I groaned into her ass cheeks as I began to fuck her puckered hole still deeper with my aching tongue, but my wife wasn't being entirely charitable and she now began to scratch my cock harder and harder, her long fingernails leaving red trails as they travelled the length of my tender shaft. As she did this her other hand fell between my legs and she pushed two fingers into my tight asshole. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the pain of her fingernails and concentrate on the pleasure of licking her gorgeous ass as her fingers pressed deeper into my ass. It took a long time (during which she forced a third finger into my ass) but eventually I felt myself tense and my cock erupted a single string of cum before rapidly withering away to nothing in her hands.

We cuddled for a while and then, exhausted, I fell into a very deep sleep, barely able to think about what I had said and what it might mean for our relationship.

- - -

The next day was very busy and we hardly saw each other as she had to go out in the evening and was just on her way out of the door as I arrived home. We kissed as we passed in the hall, but then I was left alone for the evening. It was a difficult few hours, I couldn't settle to anything and in the end I passed my time by surfing for Femdom porn on the net.

After about five hours online I finally switched the computer off and decided to go to bed. As I lay there waiting for my wife to come home I remembered the previous night's events and felt my cock stiffening once more. My fingers curled around my cock as I recalled how I had tongue-fucked my wife's ass and I squeezed as hard as I could, feeling the blood filling my prick, stretching the skin as I became rock hard. I wanted to cum again, but I was still sore from the night before and anyway....my wife would be home soon, what if she wanted me to fuck her?

Instead I reached over the bed and pulled open a drawer. I pulled out a black shoe lace and looped it round the back of my nutsack before winding it carefully around my hard cock and then separating off each ball with several winds of lace before tying it tightly off. My cock grew obscenely hard as the lace became tighter, the veins sticking out like on a bodybuilder's arms. I lay like that for some time, gently stroking my smooth, tight-skinned rod and occasionally licking my fingers, tasting the musky taste of my cock.

Blissfully frustrated, chilled out and half-asleep, I heard the key in the door and realised it was too late to remove the lace. My heart pounded as my wife mounted the stairs, but she headed straight into the bathroom and I hurriedly removed the binding from my cock and balls and shoved it back into the drawer. When she came out of the bathroom she told me how tired she was and collapsed onto the bed beside me, kissing me once before turning over and falling straight to sleep. I lay awake for another hour at least, softly stroking my cock and wondering what, if anything, would be said tomorrow.

- - -

Nothing was said the next day, or any other day and when the two weeks were up we had our normal Femdom session and it was great. So I figured, you know, best to leave it alone rather than risk what I had. After all, I still got most of what I wanted once a month and a lot of guys would kill for that - wouldn't they?

So I said nothing and tried to forget about it.

Another three weeks passed and it was coming up to my birthday, still nothing had been said and I was already looking forward to our next Femdom session and had ordered a couple of new toys for my wife to abuse me with. In fact, I had wrapped them up as special birthday presents for myself.

The night before my birthday we went out with some friends and when we got home my wife fell unexpectedly to her knees on the lounge carpet and practically ripped my cock out of my trousers. I stood over her with my legs spread slightly, looking down at her pretty face as my hard stalk slid in and out of her mouth.

"You want to come in my mouth?" She asked, licking her lips and then sticking her tongue out suggestively like a porn star, her mouth wide open, taunting me to empty my load inside.

Spurred on by my wife's display I grabbed a fistful of her hair and tilted her head back, her mouth hung agape with her tongue pushed forward. I pummelled my cock remorselessly until I felt my nuts tighten and I edged closer to her waiting mouth. I felt my cock pulse and ribbons of thick white spunk cascaded over her tongue and into her mouth, some missing the target and instead coating her chin and cheeks. Then, as she swallowed down my load I pulled her head forward forcing my cock deep into her mouth, her lips pressed tight around my meat as she milked every last drop into her willing throat.

Empty, my cock slipped from her mouth and she stood up to kiss me passionately on the lips, her tongue filling my mouth with the taste of cock and cum. I asked her if she wanted me to do something for her, but she just smiled and said that she wanted to wait until tomorrow.

- - -

The next day I woke up early. It was nice to have the luxury of a weekend birthday but when I turned over I realised that my wife was already up. That seemed more than a little odd to me because she loves laying in bed at the weekend (and because she'd had a lot to drink the night before and would almost certainly have a hangover!). I swung myself out of bed and threw on my dressing gown before padding downstairs, wondering if she was ill or something.

I swung open the lounge door to see my wife sitting on the sofa in her dressing gown, her legs spread and her 8in dildo just sticking out of her pussy. I was a bit taken aback to be honest, but my cock was already starting to swell when she pointed at me and then pointed at the floor between her legs.

"Come here." She said.

I closed the door behind me and knelt between her legs, savouring the aroma of her sodden pussy. She very slowly pulled the dildo out of her hole and held it up in front of me before offering it to my mouth. I closed my eyes as she pushed the warm plastic past my lips, relishing the gorgeous taste from deep within her cunt.

"Open your eyes." She snapped. "In future you will keep your eyes open when you suck my dildo's, do you understand?"

I nodded my agreement as my mouth was far too full to attempt an answer.

"That's it, suck it well.....clean all that lovely juice off of there."

I needed no encouragement as I greedily slurped away at the plastic cock. Satisfied that the dildo was clean she pulled it out of my mouth and put it on the sofa next to her. Then she reached forward and pulled my head between her thighs. I knew what she wanted and set about licking her pussy for all I was worth.

"SLOW DOWN." She barked. "There's no rush!"

I settled into a nice easy rhythm and soon had two fingers inside her already stretched cunt and my ring finger pressed against her arsehole.

"Yes, fuck my ass...." She murmured and I pushed my finger in deeper.

My wife put one hand on the back of my head and the other disappeared inside her dressing gown to tease her nipples. I kept licking her, gradually increasing the speed and the pressure until finally she tensed and her thighs clamped around my shoulders pulling me closer as she rode my tongue in a series of colossal spasms.

"Now, gently lick me clean." She said when her breathing returned to normal.

I was very gentle as I licked every bit of juice from her still tingling pussy lips and was absolutely delighted when she pulled her knees up to her chest and told me to lick the juice from her ass crack too. Obviously my cock was rock hard beneath my dressing gown and I was tempted to stand up and ram it into her, but something told me just to do as I was told. I bent down and ran my tongue along the crack of her ass, breathing heavily as I tasted the musky scent of her ass mixed with her delicious juices.

"Very good." She said lowering her legs and (to my intense disappointment) pulling the dressing gown around her and securing it with the belt. She stood up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Happy Birthday darling, here, open your card.....I'm going to get a drink of water"

She handed me an envelope which I took and carefully opened, while my wife disappeared for a moment into the kitchen.

The card inside was more than a little unusual, obviously homemade with a photo sourced from the net, the front showed a selection of views of a cock (which was somehow protruding through a table) being crushed by a pair of those clear Perspex shoes that only pornstars wear. Above it was written 'Happy Birthday slut' and below 'Is this the future for you?'. I laughed and opened the card and then things became a little more....exciting.

Dear Rob

The time has come for you to choose your fate. As you have probably noticed there are two piles of presents. The presents on the left are the best I could do considering you didn't give me any ideas...but the presents on the right will lead you to the life you really want(?) Now you must make your choice.

But be warned...there's no going back.

I love you

Mistress R

I looked at the two piles of presents and put down the card. My wife came back into the room and asked me if I had made my choice. I licked my dry lips, said that I had and picked up one of the boxes on my right.

"Are you sure?" She said.

"Quite sure." I said as I started to unwrap the present.

"I knew you would." She said. "The other boxes were empty."

I laughed again and ripped the paper from the present I was holding and was more than a little surprised to see that I had in my hand a leather sheath. I looked a little closer and realised that the inside was lined with rows of small pointed studs.

My wife snatched the present from me and told me to lay down on my back, which I did. She opened my dressing gown and took hold of my engorged cock.

"This is supposed to be put on when you are soft, but it will give you the general idea."

I winced as she pulled the sheath over my cock and the studs scraped along my skin.

''Be quiet.'' She hissed. ''You will have to get used to much worse than this now that I own your cock.''

I looked up as she lent over me, steadying herself by placing her palm on my chest.

''That's what you wanted slave, and that's what I'm giving you...and not just your cock either. I own your balls, your mouth and your ass and I will use them all as I see fit. Do you understand?''

''Yes Mistress.'' I offered meekly.

''Good.'' She knelt down between my legs and started to tighten the laces on the sheath, pressing the studs harder into my aching cock.

''I am not going to be your Mistress 24/7 because I don't think it's practical or healthy. I want us to carry on as a normal couple and I want us to have normal sex too, at least for now. But the moment I address you as 'Slave' that will be your signal that I want you to be submissive and that I am in control. You will not question me, you will not disobey me and you will not hesitate. Do you understand?''

''Yes Mistress.''

The sheath was on properly now and the pain in my cock was intense.

''When you get soft enough I will do the laces up properly. I will allow you to get hard when I want you hard.''

''Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress.''

''Now I'm going to ask you one more time, are you sure this is what you want? Because this is what you asked for.''

I opened my mouth to speak but she covered it with her hand.

''Wait....just because I am giving you this one last chance to change your mind, that doesn't mean that everything will go back to how it was. If you're feeling a little scared now and have changed your mind and realised that maybe you don't want this like you thought you did then that's fine....but it will mean that you lose certain privileges....like for instance you will not get to lick my ass for a very, very long time, if ever......and I will suspend our normal Femdom sessions for an indefinite period too. So think before you speak. Can you bear to live without getting your tongue up my ass? Because this way I promise you'll be getting a lot more of that...''

My wife lifted her hand from my mouth and straightened up, before turning and shrugging off her dressing gown to reveal her gorgeous curvy figure. Then she placed her feet either side of my head and lowered has ass down onto my face, pulling her cheeks apart to open her tight hole slightly, taunting me to tongue it without permission.

''Look at it slave, you adore my asshole don't you...probably even more than I love watching you suffer as I torture your cock. Does that make up your mind for you slave? I think it probably does, doesn't it?''

''Yes Mistress.''

''Good choice slave...now you may lick my ass for a short while.''

I pushed my tongue out and speared it into my wife's ass, instantly I felt the studs dig in again as my cock swelled harder still inside the sheath. I squirmed as the points tormented the skin of my cock, trying desperately to ignore the soreness as I sought to enjoy the taste of my Mistress' beautiful hole.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,092 Followers
12