My Exhibitionist Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
The girls entertain the guys at a strip club.
5.9k words
4.68
144.3k
67

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week had gone by since Sue had asked Cheryl to suck my cock and as I had promised I had been considering where we were headed with this new attitude towards sex.

Sue and I had not talked about it during the week and everything was normal, as if it had never happened. Sue continued to run around the house naked and to surprise me at various times with a blowjob or sex.

It was Saturday morning and I had slept in due to a long hard week at work. I woke up and looked at the clock, it was nearly 10am. Sue was not in bed so I got up and walked into the kitchen to find her sitting on the counter stark naked and talking on the phone. Her legs were spread out and her smooth shaven pussy was showing a hint of moisture.

She saw me and said, "Hey Rach I have got to go Justin finally rolled out of bed. I'll talk to you later."

She hung up the phone and wiggled off the counter. She walked over to me and said, "Good Morning Sweetheart" and gave me a kiss.

She asked if I would like some breakfast and I said, "That would be great! I think I'll jump in the shower real quick while you are getting it ready."

I went in to shower and freshen up and walked back into the kitchen. Sue was standing at the stove cooking pancakes in an apron. She looks so sexy in a bib apron. The ties hang down between her beautiful ass cheeks and her large breasts are barely contained by the top of the apron. I walked up behind her and slid my hands beneath the apron then wrapped my hands around her firm full breasts and massaged them with the palms of my hands. She leaned back against me and a sigh escaped her lips. I then pinched her nipples very lightly and they immediately hardened between my fingers. This brought another sigh from her.

She seductively mewed, "You better stop that or else I'm going to burn your breakfast."

I pulled my hands from her tits and turned to walk towards the table. She smacked my ass with the pancake turner and said, "So you would rather have breakfast than fuck me?"

I turned around and said, "Owwww! Not really but a man has to keep his strength up to keep up with your libido!"

She smiled at me and said, "Sit down the pancakes are ready."

She carried two plates of pancakes over to the table and sat one in front of me. She peeled off the apron and sat across from me. We were both naked at this point and eating breakfast.

She asked, "Do you mind if Rachael, Cheryl and I go shopping today?"

I looked at her and replied, "Why would I mind?"

She said, "Well it is your day off and I didn't know if you had something planned?"

I shook my head, "I have nothing planned other than working in the yard and washing the cars today."

She looked over and said, "So you don't mind?"

I replied, "Of course not."

We finished eating and Sue grabbed the plates then took them to the sink. I scooted back from the table and she walked back over to me.

She grabbed the maple syrup and said, "I think I would like a little more to eat, I'm still hungry."

She got down on her knees in front of me and proceeded to pour maple syrup on my cock. It immediately sprang to attention.

She leaned down and sucked my cock into her mouth. She was sucking and licking the syrup from my cock. I felt some of the syrup run onto my balls and she immediately sucked one of my balls into her mouth to catch it. She then licked up the full length of my cock and slid the head into her mouth. It is such an erotic sight seeing her lips wrapped around my cock. She reached her hand to the shaft of my cock and started pumping it into her mouth. I leaned back into the chair and enjoyed.

She quickly had me to the brink of cumming and I could feel the cum rising when she quit. She grabbed the syrup and sat back on her legs, leaning backwards. She tilted the syrup bottle over and let the sticky syrup run onto her tits. The syrup was running off her tits, down her stomach and onto her pussy. I scooted the chair out of the way and got on my knees in front of her so I could start licking the syrup off her tits. I sucked each nipple into my mouth enjoying the sweet taste of the syrup on her skin. I laid her on her back and started licking her body down to her pussy then sucked her pussy lips into my mouth. The combination of her natural juices and the sweet maple syrup was delicious. I licked and sucked at her pussy being sure to get every drop of syrup.

She pulled her legs further up and off the floor. She grabbed the backs of her thighs and opened herself to my tongue. Sue started to convulse and her breathing was getting heavy and rapid.

She jerked under my mouth and moaned, "OOOOHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSS!"

She came on my tongue and I lapped up her sweet sticky juices.

She then rose up and laid me on the floor on my back and straddled my cock. She then lowered herself onto my dick.

She was using her strong leg muscles to raise herself up and down on my cock. I did not last long and bucked up into her pussy. I grabbed her hips and pulled her fully down onto my dick and blasted a load deep inside her sweet sticky pussy.

When we both came down from the orgasms Sue started laughing, "Look at the mess we made of each other and the floor."

I looked at both of us and we were shiny from the syrup and the floor around us was sticky.

I laughed and said, "I guess we will need a shower after this."

Sue smiled a wry smile and said, "I'll meet you in the shower."

We both went to the shower and fucked again.

We both got out of the shower and Sue went to get ready to go shopping with Rachael and Cheryl while I got dressed to start the yard work.

I was outside mowing the yard when Sue stepped out the back door. I glanced up and saw her waving at me as if waving goodbye. I waved back at her and she threw me a kiss. She was definitely going out with the girls as she had on a little yellow skirt that barely covered her ass cheeks and a white top that was tied at the waist showing her flat stomach and her new belly button jewel. She had on a pair of high-heeled sandals that really made her muscular legs look great. She quickly twirled and her dress flared out. Knowing that I would be watching she revealed that she had no underpants on. She glanced back over her shoulder and grinned.

I finished mowing the lawn and was now headed to the garage to get one of the cars. I grabbed Sue's convertible first. As I was washing it Aaron came over to say hello.

"Hey buddy!" he exclaimed. "Did you get a note from Sue?"

I looked puzzled at him and said, "A note what do you mean?"

He said, "After Rachael left I went inside to get a cold drink and there was a note on the counter with one hundred one dollar bills by it. The note said go get Justin and have a good time tonight at "Leather and Lace."

I replied, "Leather and Lace is that strip club is it not?"

Aaron shook his head and said, "That's the place."

I dropped the wash sponge and went inside the house with Aaron right behind me. There on the counter was an envelope. I opened it and inside was one hundred one dollar bills and a note stating what Aaron's had said.

I looked at Aaron and asked, "What are these two up to now?"

Aaron shrugged and said, "I don't know but what the heck. It's not everyday your wife gives you $100 and says go have fun."

We stepped back outside and I was rinsing off the car Jack pulled up to the house.

Jack got out and said, "Hey guys! I got the strangest note from Cheryl and was wondering if you two could make heads or tails out of it."

Aaron laughed, "Justin and I got the same note from our wives."

Jack with a puzzled look said, "What the hell is going on now?"

It was nearly 5:30 now as I was drying off the car. I looked at the guys and said, "Let me wipe this off and get cleaned up then let's take the girls advice and money and, go have some fun!"

Aaron shrugged and said, "Why not?" "I'll go get cleaned up and meet you back here in about 30 minutes."

Jack followed Aaron into his house and I went inside to shower and get dressed.

I went outside and Aaron and Jack were already there waiting for me. We climbed into the convertible and headed towards "Leather and Lace."

It was about 6:30 when we pulled into the parking lot and headed inside.

Leather and Lace was a really nice exclusive strip club. You had to be dressed properly to even get in.

We walked in and let our eyes adjust to the dim lighting in the place. The music was thumping through the wall as we paid our cover charge to a scantily clad young woman at the counter. We stepped towards the door and two big guys in coats and ties opened the door and let us in.

The music was loud and the dance lights were bouncing off the walls. There were 3 stages in the place and we went to the nearest one to sit down. A waitress wearing only a skimpy thong and a French maid type apron came to ask if we wanted something to drink. We each ordered a beer and turned our attention to the beautiful naked young girl on the stage. Leather and Lace is well known for the beauty of their girls and this one was no disappointment.

The place was busy but not packed as it was still early in the evening. The waitress brought us our drinks and we toasted each other and took a swallow.

The girl on the stage seductively walked over to Aaron and bent down in front of him. Aaron pulled out one of his dollar bills and slid it towards her. She leaned forward and her tits were hanging in Aaron's face. She then shook them so that they were hitting him on each side of his head. She then slid over to me and draped her legs over my shoulders. Her smooth pussy was only about eight inches from my face. She raised her ass off the floor and pumped her pussy at my face a few times. I slid a dollar over to her. She then slid over to Jack. She got on her knees and placed her ass only inches from his face and pushed it towards him a few times. Jack also slid her a dollar and she crawled across the floor with a very sexy come hither look in her eyes.

The music stopped and she got up to gather her clothes so she could move to the next stage.

The DJ came onto the speakers announcing the next girl, "Gentlemen we have a surprise for you tonight and want to introduce someone new to our stage! Guys give it up for Rose!"

The music started and onto the stage came the new girl.

All three of us just froze.

I then looked over at Aaron to see his reaction. The new girl "Rose" was Rachael!

Aaron's mouth was hanging wide open in disbelief at seeing Rachael on the stage in a very sheer, very sexy outfit getting ready to strip to nothing for all the guys in the room.

He looked over at me but just for a second and then back to Rachael.

The music was pounding but I am sure not as hard as all of our hearts were pounding knowing that Rachael was probably just the first of three new girls tonight.

Rachael started dancing to the music and swinging from the pole on the stage. She swayed over to Aaron who was sitting next to me. Aaron was looking up at her as she was looking down on him. She squatted down with her legs spread wide for him to see. She then slowly turned and looked back over her shoulder and asked him, "Can you help a girl out here?"

Aaron reached up and unsnapped the clasp on the back of her sequined bra. She held it up with her hands and then again turned around so Aaron could watch as her tits came into view for the whole room to see. A cheer came from the room as her beautiful firm and full tits came into view. Aaron was still sitting with his mouth open as Rachael leaned forward and let her tits hang in his face.

I then heard her say to him, "You better shut your mouth honey before drool starts running down your chin."

Rachael sauntered over to the guys on the other side of the stage and got on her knees facing them so that her thong covered ass and pussy were pointing right at us. She leaned forward and shook her tits in the faces of the guys and collected her money. She crawled back across the stage in our direction and sat down in front of me. She looked at me and asked, "Justin can you help me out of my panties?"

I reached up to her hips and pulled the waistband down as the thong slid from her ass and pussy. I pulled them on down her long tanned legs and gave the panties to Aaron. Rachael then grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to within inches of her sweet smelling smooth and noticeably wet pussy. She reached one of her feet over and put it in Aaron's lap. His cock was rock hard from watching his centerfold wife performing on stage in front of nearly 50 strangers. She put her other foot on Jack's lap and he also was hard from watching and I am sure anticipation of Cheryl's performance.

Rachael got up and swayed some more to the music and ran her hands along her body. She went to some of the other guys at the stage and evidently put he feet into their laps to rub their cocks.

The music stopped and Rachael bent down to Aaron before leaving the stage and said, "How do you like the show so far?" as she reached her hand to his lap. "It appears you are enjoying it."

Aaron could not speak and Rachael got up and headed off the stage to her next stage.

The DJ came back on and announced, "Gentlemen it is your lucky night tonight as we have another new girl for your enjoyment. Put your hands on your cocks for the beautiful Suzy!"

Through the curtain came Sue. Now it was my turn to be sitting with my mouth wide open. She looked beautiful in a skimpy sheer outfit that accentuated her beautiful tanned body. She immediately looked at me and grinned. I am sure I must have looked like a dope sitting there looking up with my mouth hanging open.

The song "Mony Mony" came on and Sue started wildly shaking and dancing to the music. She was swinging her hips and running her hands down her stomach to her thong covered pussy. She then squatted down in front of me and untied her shirt. She threw it open as her big tits shook into sight. I heard a cheer go up from the guys behind me and she smiled at them. She then pulled her shirt off and leaned to me with her tits sitting against my forehead and the nipples very near my mouth. I breathed in her intoxicating scent and she put her mouth to my ear, "Enjoy the show sweetheart!"

She stood back up and went to the other side of the stage and bent down to one of the guys and pulled his face between her tits and shook them in his face. She went to the next guy and sat down in front of him with her legs draped over his shoulders and said something to him. He reached for the waistband of her panties and pulled them off her legs. He then held the panties to his face and inhaled. I knew he smelled Sue's sweet juices that had soaked into the fabric.

Jack was sitting there looking at Sue and then looking at me for my reaction. Sue walked over to him with her legs spread and sat down. She draped her legs over his shoulders and grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to her pussy. She did not stop short of her pussy she pulled him right into her and ground her pussy on his face. The whole time she was looking at me to see my reaction. She pulled one of her legs off Jack's shoulder and placed her foot into my lap and started rubbing my hard cock.

She let go of Jack's head and removed her foot from my lap to go to the other side of the stage. She crawled over there swaying her ass all the way. She leaned into another guy to let him put his face into her cleavage. When she did she left her legs open slightly as if she was waiting for a cock to enter her from behind. Her pussy was glistening with moisture.

The music stopped and she came over to me and whispered, "After we get off stage go to a private room upstairs. The room number is 4."

She stood up and gathered the money on the stage. I turned to look at Aaron and he was not there. He had followed Rachael to the second stage and was now getting ready to follow her to the third stage.

The DJ once again announced a new girl named Angel. Cheryl swayed onto the stage and the crowd cheered. Cheryl is without a doubt a very beautiful woman and the guys loved her.

I leaned to Jack and said, "I'll see you at the last stage buddy I'm watching Sue on the next stage."

He had his mouth wide open and just shook it in the affirmative not saying a word.

Sue went to the next stage and performed again teasing me and the other guys around the stage. I glanced around at the three most beautiful women each on a different stage. The girls kept glancing at each other and laughing or smiling.

The song ended and Sue moved onto the third stage so I went to sit next to Aaron.

I sat down and Aaron said, "Holy shit is this wild or what?"

I shook my head and replied, "It is pretty unbelievable."

The music started and Sue came directly to me and sat on the edge of the stage with her legs spread wide open. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled my face to her soaking wet pussy. Her juices were being smeared onto my face and I slyly let my tongue slid along her pussy licking her nectar. She threw her head back and the room cheered again. She then slid down to Aaron and pulled his face to her pussy. It was a strange sensation seeing Aaron's face buried in Sue's pussy. I could tell Aaron also was running his tongue along her slit.

She slid down to the next guy and repeated the same procedure. She was trying to get off from going from one guy to the next. The next one she actually threw her head back and I could tell from the shaking of her body she was cumming. It was not an act she was actually cumming on this guys face. When she stood up the guys face was shiny from her juices.

The guy yelled out for all of us to hear, "Holy Shit, she came on my face!"

The music stopped and she walked over to me. She leaned down and said, "My god did you see me cum on that poor guys face?"

I replied, "I don't think he is complaining." She looked over at him and he was telling his buddies about the whole thing.

She said, "I'll see you upstairs lover!"

Jack sat down next to me as Cheryl walked onto the stage.

As I had been following Sue from stage to stage I had not had the opportunity to watch Cheryl perform. She looked sexy as hell with her long tanned legs and her firm tight ass. She was truly enjoying this as she had all three of us sitting there looking up at her. Her pussy lips were glistening from the moisture that the excitement of all of this was bringing her.

All three of the girls were having a good time. All three of them are true exhibitionists and what better way to show off the goods than to get naked under the lights on a stage.

Cheryl sat down on the stage between Jack and I and put one of her legs on Jack's shoulder and her other leg on my shoulder. She then used our shoulders to raise her ass off the floor and to thrust her wide-open pussy at us. She then dropped her feet to our crotches and rubbed her high-heeled foot on our swollen dicks.

I felt my boxers getting damp from the pre-cum that had been leaking from the head of it. Her beautiful leg stretched out before me rubbing my dick and I thought I would lose it there. I looked into her eyes and she puckered her lips like a kiss. Her lips were covered in a shimmering lip-gloss and my mind went back to last weekend when she had those luscious lips wrapped around my hard cock. She then turned and bent over on all fours to show us her pussy and tight little ass. She crawled across the stage while we watched the view. She went to some guys on the other side of the stage to tease them. She leaned over one guy and put her hands on his shoulders as she let her large breasts hang on one guys face. She then turned and let them have the view from behind as she blew Jack a kiss.

The music stopped and Cheryl bent down to collect her money and her clothes. She grabbed her thong and threw it to Jack. She said to him, "You can hold onto those while your waiting for the real thing upstairs!"

12