Hubby Tease with a Twist

Story Info
Loving couple tries mild bondage & teasing.
1.1k words
4.24
84.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger and Karen Part I

It was a Saturday night like most other's, which we reserve for intimate love making, however this time it was a bit different. A few weeks ago my husband Roger and I enjoyed some mild bondage and teasing one Friday morning. The way I teased him was exquisite, first I slowly stroked Roger as he begun to awake knowing full well that he would be interested in a full Love making session. When he leaned over to caress my now exposed breasts and hot Teen figure, I let him kiss & fondle me for a while then reminded him that it was not a "sex date night" (only Wednesday and Saturday nights), and I would only stroke his cock if he wished, but he must agree, not to try and enter my now moist and horny pussy, or cum without permission.

Roger was a bit reluctant but readily agreed, especially since I was now rubbing my sexy nineteen year old body against him, and his ever growing member was now fully awake and would soon be in need of a good cum. I should also mention that we agreed about six months ago to a little sex game. This agreement insures that Roger is always very attentive in our lovemaking, and that I have a massive orgasm before he may enter me, and cum only when I am fully satisfied. Due to his abstinence he is always hard as a rock and eager for some relief. Thus he is never permitted to masturbate or cum without my permission. As I slowly fondled his massive erection, he asked me if I would remove my nighty so he could see all of my sexy hot body while I stroked him. I agreed but we must add a twist, he had to agree to have his hands tied behind his back with the velvet ropes we keep in the nightstand. This is so he would not be able to come inside me or get off before I'm ready to let him, which would ruin the tease.

After I tied his hands behind his back, I made sure he could not touch himself or position himself to enter me. I mentioned to him how hot I was and how good it would feel to have his big cock throbbing inside me. This caused his cock to spring to attention and a drop of pre-cum to appear at the end of his purple swollen head. What happens next even excites me, which is part of the tease twist. After slowly licking and sucking his cock for a while, I lay on the edge of the bed with him standing in front of me only inches from my spread legs and hot moist pussy. The look on his face was amazing as I worked my tease which included plenty of taunting and saying "do you want me?" and giggling every time he tried to maneuver himself to enter me. Just as the tip of his cock started to enter my pussy, I moved just out of reach of his poor boner, which just hung there twitching and straining for relief. After about 20 minutes of this tease and denial technique, I was so horny, I jumped off the bed and had to put on my favourite lace panties, otherwise I may be tempted to give in and let him fuck me into oblivion.

When I returned, he was still tied with his hands behind his back and begging me to fuck him or jerk him off. Once again I sat on the edge of the bed in front of him so he could gaze at my pert swaying tits and horny pussy, and decided to squeeze some lubricant on his now desperate cock. This was to make sure he did not get enough friction and ruin my tease. Slowly I stroked his well-lubricated cock making sure not to go to fast and spill his precious load. Just when he was about to squirt, I took my hands away. Roger was now hornier than he has probably ever been in his whole life. I then flashed my green eyes and grinning face at him and said: "poor baby do you want to cum?" Again his cock sprang upward and was now leaking a massive amount of pre-cum. Instead of grabbing his cock, I gently ran my fingernails over the most sensitive parts of his boner, concentrating on the sensitive underside base just above his balls, which drove him almost insane. After a few minutes of this slow torture, he was once again nearing his orgasm and desperate to cum, just as I felt his cock spasm to shoot, I stopped touching him and tickled and held his swollen balls saying wow these are really full you must really need to cum. He was now thrusting in mid air trying to get any contact and relief. Just then the clock radio came on and I jumped of the bed to get ready for work. He turned to me with his puppy dog eyes with tears streaming down his face and whispered please get me off, I just gave him a peck on the cheek and told him he would have to wait till tomorrow, after all its only Friday not date night! Then ran off to my shower and to enjoy the sensation of our shower massager on my horny love nest.

Of course being the cruel tease that I am, I made sure he awoke on Saturday with another raging hard-on, which was again seeking relief after our teasing session on Friday morning. We kissed and fondled each other for a short time then I let him mount my hot pussy. He bucked and jumped me like a mad man totally full of lust for my hot bod, which yesterday morning was out of reach. After I had my first orgasm, I sensed that he was just about to come thus I wrapped my hand around his member, which only allowed the head, and a few inches to stroke in my pussy. He was very alarmed by this maneuver and tried in vane to get enough contact with my pussy to loose his load. After about ten minutes of this teasing I firmly grasped his cock and removed him from my pussy. Giggling as I said: "that I and said sorry but it was not Saturday night yet," you'll just have to wait till then to cum.

Of course I reminded him that if he got off without my permission, he would have to wait till Wednesday to make love to me or cum again.

To be continued...