The Rocker Chick

Story Info
An amazing sexual evening with a no holes barred woman.
1k words
3.51
53.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About ten years ago, I met this girl named Kat at a bar in California. She was playing guitar in an all girl cover band. I had a few drinks with her and her girlfriend and pretended to be interested in hiring her and her band for a party. Kat was very hot! She had the body of a stripper and the face of a very young girl. From what I could see she was just what I had been looking for.

I was able to get her number. Once I had her number I had to contrive a way to get her alone with me. I asked her out on a date, and she was hesitant, saying she was a lesbian, etc. I said that was "cool" and that I just wanted a companion for a trip to Vegas. We were both in the Inland Empire area of San Bernardino at the time, so it was about a 4 hour drive. I think she really wanted to go to Las Vegas, so she agreed. She brought along an acoustic guitar and played music all night long. I never got her into bed with me.

The next day, we headed back to the Inland Empire. There was a huge traffic jam in the Barstow region. I decided to off-road it back over the mountains to my home in Lake Arrowhead. I had a jeep and was an avid four wheeler, so this was par for the course for me. I ducked off the freeway and found a dirt road heading in the right direction. Eventually, I got her to my house in the mountains. I was just going to let her sleep in the guest room and take her home the next day, thinking she really was a "true lesbian", when she asked me if I wanted to fuck her? I replied "hell yes!"

I took her into my bathroom and we shared a nice hot long bath in my oversized tub. Her body was better than I had imagined. She had a complete stripper body that was long lean and perfect. She had a pretty face as well and pretended to be shy. She told me that as a lesbian she was very curious about being with a guy and had never been with one. This turned me on immensely. I told her I would be gentle.

Since she was a lesbian, I decided we could be safe without a condom, stupid decision, but I ended up getting lucky. She had had a previous hysterectomy, and this was weird, since she was probably 23. I didn't find out why, but this seemed like a "license to kill" for me. I got her up into my room, and there I had a ton of porno magazines, creams, toys, restraints, and a water bed with four posts. (What can I say, I am a complete perv!) She checked out the magazines with me and we both got hotter. She told me I could do "anything I wanted with her".

I bent her over and began eating her pussy from behind. This is a huge turn-on to me and she had one of those perfect shaved pussies that is slick and clean. She really tasted quite good, and really seemed to enjoy my attention. I then gently stuck lubed a finger up her ass. I played with this for a while, licking her pussy and then her ass. I was really intrigued about how she would moan when I would squeeze from her ass to her pussy with one finger in each hole. It felt really surreal, and she is the only woman that ever let me do this. She was really boundless with me. She was moaning like a wild animal and was playing with my cock and ass at the same time. It wasn't long and I let a massive load fly. It hit her in the face and neck and she ate some of it and rubbed the rest into her ample, round, boobs.

Next I got Kat down on her back and began to eat her out in earnest. She ground her smooth pussy against my face. I couldn't get enough and just kept going. I then started playing with her asshole again and she wasn't the slightest bit resistant to this. She moaned out several orgasms and asked me to fuck her up her ass. I was more than willing to comply with this request. It didn't take long and I came in her ass. She loved it and just kept finger fucking herself and playing with my cock, mouth, face, and ears. We were literally ravaging each other.

Now, I was a young guy, so I was not letting this stop. I quickly recovered while eating her out even more. I then fucked her silly in the missionary position while I made out with her like a couple of 14 year olds on meth and Viagra. After I came, I was so spent and she wasn't. Not even thinking, I went down on her gain and ended up eating my own cum. I didn't care.

About this time, we were both covered in sweat, and I noticed my bedroom window was open, with just a screen there to keep out the bugs. I looked out as I closed it and noticed my elderly next door neighbors standing on their patios staring right at me. I waved to them and said, "good evening". We both had a laugh and fell asleep in each others arms.

When I awoke in the morning, we were at it again immediately. This time, we were a little sore and tired. But, she showed me how to masturbate each other with menthol shaving cream. In the process, she shaved my cock and balls clean. I know this is not the style for guys, but it felt really good, and it is how I still have them today.

She and I dated for a few months. She introduced me to her girlfriend and we had some fun times too. It was never like the first night though, because that was such an amazing surprise.