2 Size Queens and a Large Pepperoni

Story Info
Small cocked guy meets hot size queens.
1.2k words
3.35
144.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smally
smally
96 Followers

It was a beautiful, starry July night. I had just left the nightclub (alone again) in my Corvette and was heading home out of the city.

Lately I haven't had much success with the ladies. It's not that I'm picky, I just don't seem to have much confidence with women. I was married before to a woman who became obsessed with big cocks. Her boyfriends before me were all much larger than I am and after a while she started to use that against me.

At first she was playful and I didn't mind, then I came to realize how small I really am. I became subservient to her, which she really enjoyed but she later left me. Needless to say, I was crushed and to make things worse, she left me for a younger guy. She also rubbed it in by telling me that his cock is "nearly twice the size" of my five incher.

Anyway, my car stalled right in front of a plush hotel and wouldn't start. Two lovely ladies were on their way in and then they saw that I was having trouble. They were kind enough to invite me to their room to call for a tow truck. One girl was named Jen and the other one was a pretty girl named Melissa. She was very attractive and had a no-nonsense way about her. She said that she worked with Jen in a management role.

They offered me a drink before I called about the car; actually we had a few and were feeling a bit loose. They asked me to have a dip in the hot tub and sensing my modesty said they wouldn't look and turned their backs while I undressed. They climbed in fully dressed.

Melissa asked if it was true about Corvette drivers trying to compensate for having little cocks. She reached between my legs and held my cock. "Well, it won't work in your case" she said.

I felt defeated at that point, I felt as if my whole body was shrinking. When Jen asked to see it, I offered no resistance at all. I climbed out of the tub so she could see.

"It's so cute", she said as she held it. She eased me down on my back and climbed on top of me, still in her wet skirt and blouse. She held my balls tightly and asked if I wouldn't mind wearing jewelry.

Before I could even think of what she meant, Melissa had produced handcuffs and had them locked on my wrists.

I was completely helpless and humiliated from these girls, but I was also a little buzzed from the cocktails so it wasn't too bad.

Jen climbed over me and afforded me with a lovely view up her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties and I could see that she had a gorgeous pussy with nice big lips and a trimmed muff. I couldn't reach it so I started kissing the inside of her thigh, just above her knee.

She started going wild and I was feeling a little proud until I realized that Melissa was seducing her. She was kissing her, kneading Jen's breast with one hand and her other hand went right up the skirt in my view.

She began caressing her inner thighs for a while, and then she began rolling Jen's clit between her thumb and forefinger. She was so wet; she looked like she was ready to explode.

Melissa brought her other hand there as well and started massaging Jen's pussy, while still rolling her clit with the other hand. It didn't take very long as Jen was soon in the midst of a shuddering orgasm.

Jen climbed off of me and nearly tackled Melissa, eager to repay her for her pleasure. She pulled Melissa's pants down while Melissa removed her top and bra. This girl was beautiful; as beautiful as Jen!

Jen started kissing Melissa on her inner thigh, moving higher and higher until she started kissing Melissa hard on her pussy.

She started sucking her lips and she slid her tongue right in Melissa's pussy. Melissa looked like she was already on the edge of an orgasm. Jen slowed down a bit to prolong the enjoyment. She started gently licking and sucking Melissa's clit.

Jen's tongue was rather long and broad and it was clear that Melissa was close again, this time Jen couldn't slow down in time as Melissa had an intense orgasm.

They cuddled and playfully pinched each other's nipples for a while, then they turned to me as I lay there with a drip of pre-cum on my hard five-inch cock.

Jen spoke to me first: "well I guess we won't be needing you anymore", but Melissa said that they would. I was excited and thought I was going to have my turn.

Melissa told Jen that she was going to get her really laid and teach her the difference between getting fucked by a "man-sized-cock" and a "little dick". She told Jen that she had ordered a "large pepperoni" from her favorite pizza boy and that he should be there shortly – which he was.

He came in wearing tight white pants, but Melissa had them off in seconds. Jen gasped when she saw his thick, but soft 5 1/2-inch cock. Melissa started licking and sucking it and it quickly grew to 8 or 9 inches long.

Melissa told Jen that she would have to get ready for this one, so she had me lick her for a few minutes. She was already wet though when I started, I think just from looking at the pizza man's big cock.

Jen climbed off of me and onto the other guy's cock. Melissa held one hand around its' base to limit how far it could go in. This is about five inches now she told Jen. Then she took her hand away and Jen plunged nearly all the way down the thick shaft – she let out a deep moan.

They went at it for at least 20 minutes, during that time I got to lick Melissa (which I loved doing). Jen must have had 3 or 4 orgasms when Melissa had her climb off (and climbed on herself).

Now it was my turn, but I didn't have the same effect as pizza man did! She giggled and told me that I was cute, but she really couldn't feel me enough inside. She let me kiss her all over while she waited for another turn riding the big cock.

Now Melissa had orgasmed twice and was ready to switch. Jen climbed back on screaming "I love it, I love it" while Melissa climbed on me.

The results were no big surprise, she started giggling and told me I tickled her! She climbed off and slid up over my face. She took off the cuffs; told me I could lick her and jerk off if I wanted. After about 5 tugs it was all over. I cleaned-up and got dressed, Melissa gave me another drink and I called for the tow truck.

As I left, Melissa said that "I shouldn't feel bad - that I couldn't help it." She said that they did have fun with me and knew that I had a good time too.

She asked for my number and said she hoped we can do this again soon. As I left, Jen didn't even say good-bye. She was too busy going down on pizza man.

smally
smally
96 Followers