Forbidden Love

Story Info
Brother and Sister take their relationship to the next level.
2.3k words
4.39
132.7k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers

The day had not started well for poor Jenny; her Mum had just informed her that she and her father were going away unexpectedly for a long weekend and that her oldest brother Steve would be coming over to stay to keep an eye on her.

Jenny was fuming, "Mum, I'm not a baby, I'm nineteen for god sake, and I don't need Steve babysitting me!"

"Yes I know darling, but your father and I both thought that it would be safer if Steve was here, just in case there was a problem. And you know that there have been a number of houses broken in recently."

"But Mum, can't I go to stay with Paul and Fiona, I am sure that they wont mind?" Jenny asked hopefully. Paul was Jenny's other older brother.

"Sorry not this time, they have a houseful of guests this weekend. Anyway I think it is high time that you and Steve made up, this argument has gone on for long enough, and this weekend will be the perfect opportunity for you to sort it out." her mum told her firmly. "Now Steve doesn't finish work until eight o'clock, so please don't go out until you have seen him, ok?"

Jenny nodded; she sighed in defeat and left for college. It wasn't bloody ok; the argument with her brother had been over his girlfriend Ellie, whom Jenny had caught kissing another bloke at a party. She had told her brother, who then confronted Ellie, who denied it. Steve had chosen to believe Ellie not his sister. An argument had broken out when he accused Jenny of being jealous and making it up in an attempt to break them up, as Jenny had never liked Ellie. Jenny was devastated that he did not believe her and thought that she had made it up. They had not spoken in three months, which had been really hard for Jenny as she and Steve had been extremely close.

When Jenny got home after college, there was a message from Steve on the answer phone, explaining that he would be a bit late coming home, and asking her not to go out until he had had a chance to talk with her. But when he still was not back by nine thirty, Jenny decided that she had waited long enough. Hell it was Friday evening, and she wanted to have some fun. She quickly put on her little black dress; the one that hugged her figure in all the right places, left him a note and then headed off to the local night club, where she had arranged to meet some of her friends.

As she was late, Jenny found that there was already a cue of people waiting to get into the club, but luckily for her, she caught the eye of one of the bouncers on the door, and after a quick flirt with him, he her let in. The music was loud and dance floor was heaving, Jenny looked around for her friends and eventually found them at the bar. They drank and chatted for a while, then headed onto the packed dance-floor.

Steve knew that Jenny would not be there when he got home, he knew that like him, she would want to put off seeing him for as long as possible, and to be honest he did not blame her. After all it was his fault that they had argued, if only he had believed what she had told him about Ellie, but no he told her that she was jealous, then a few weeks ago he found out that Ellie had been seeing someone else and that his sister had been right all along.

Jenny loved dancing and soon she lost herself in the music, dancing and swaying to the beat. It was not long before she found herself dancing in a group with several guys, taking it in turn to dance with each, pressing her body against theirs as she openly flirted with them.

It was just after midnight when Jenny got this strange feeling that she was being watched, she began to look around the club, trying to see if she could see the person who was watching her. Jenny scanned the dance-floor, but everyone there was dancing, she checked out the bar, but again no-one was paying her any attention, and then as she glanced up at the upper balcony, she saw a man watching her intently. His piercing blue eyes seemed to catch the disco lights, and he was staring right at her as she danced with one guy, then another and another, pressing herself against them, letting their hands caress her body through her clothes. Knowing that she was watched, Jenny flirted with the guys even more, letting two of them sandwich her between them as they danced so that their bodies were pressed together.

He watched her from the balcony above, as she danced, feeling himself grow hard at the idea of her naked body being pressed against his; oh god, he wanted her. He decided that he could use a drink, so he headed off to the bar to get a beer, and on impulse he also bought vodka.

After a few more dances Jenny headed off towards the bar on the upper balcony as the downstairs bar was packed, only to come face to face with the blue-eyed bloke at the top of the stairs. He handed her a glass, Jenny sniffed it; it was vodka and then with a smile she took a sip. They moved to stand and watch the dancers below. The guy was about twenty five, with short blond hair and amazingly blue eyes; he was well built and wore tight black trousers and a charcoal tee-shirt.

"Do you come here often," he asked with a grin.

It was the worst chat up line in history, but Jenny could not help playing along and smile at his cheesy opening line. "Yeah, most weeks, what about you?"

"I used to, but haven't been around for a while," he replied.

The music had now changed to slower tracks; the couples below were now swaying together, their bodies pressed close.

"You want to dance?" he asked.

"Erm...Ok."

Jenny found herself being led down on to the dance floor, his arms around her waist and hers round his shoulders they moved slowly, she felt his arousal as their bodies pressed together. His lips softly brushed hers. After they had danced for two or three of the slow numbers, he whispered huskily, "Let's get out of here."

Jenny nodded and followed him out of the club into the cold night air and got into his car.

***

As Jenny closed the front door behind her, he pulled her into his arms. They kissed passionately for a few moments, his tongue played with hers, before they broke apart and Jenny led him upstairs to her room.

"You were right," he admitted quietly, as they stood near the bed, "and I'm sorry."

Those few words were all that Jenny needed to hear, "Its ok," she answered, hugging him tightly.

"Oh, Jenny I've missed you so much," he trembled as he kissed her. "Oh god, I need you...please."

"Ssshhhh, it's ok, I'm here," soothed Jenny. "I've missed you too." She knew just what he needed.

Jenny undid his trousers and pushed them down, he wore no underpants and his cock sprang free, sinking to her knees she took his cock into her hands and gently began to stroke it. It grew bigger and harder at her touch. He moaned and thrust upwards as she enveloped it with her hot mouth. Jenny began to lick and suck up and down his hard shaft, spending a few moments teasing the hole on the tip with her tongue, before taking it right into her mouth. Mmm she had really missed this.

"Oh god it's been so long...I'm not going to last." he panted. Damn her mouth felt to good.

His hands moved to hold her head, as she bob up and down, sucking on his cock; one hand caressing his balls, the other moving up and down his length with her mouth. Relaxing her throat, Jenny deep-throated him, as deep as she could, sucking him hard. Suddenly with a growl he came, spurting his seed out into her throat. Jenny swallowed it all down and licked his cock clean before standing up.

"Mmm that was as fantastic as ever," he said, kissing her.

He pulled Jenny into his arms and hugged her tightly, stroking her arms. Then taking hold of the bottom of her dress he pulled it up and off her, leaving her in just a black bra and knickers. The bra came off next and finally the knickers. He led her to the bed and guided her down so that she was lying on her back. Then he spread her legs and got between them. He leaned forward and kissed her on the mouth softly, before moving to her breasts.

"You're so beautiful," he told her.

Jenny blushed, and moaned as he began to suck on her nipples, teasing them and biting down gently on them. He them moved down lower, kissing and lick down to her shaven mound. He ran his tongue along her slit, pushing between her lips and into her hot, sweet hole. He loved how she tasted.

He curled up his tongue and began to push it in and out of her, and then flicking it over her clitoris, which was swollen and hard. Then he pushed two fingers into her almost virginal tight pussy. Spurred on by Jenny's soft moans he moved them in and out, pushing them in deeper. He swirled his tongue over her clit as he finger fucked her.

Jenny's moans became louder, "Oh god...that's it..ohhhhh, make me come..oohhh yeeeeessss," Jenny came hard, her pussy squeezing tightly round his fingers. He took his fill from her sweet nectar as it flowed from her.

They laid for a long time, silently, just holding each other, before he whispered, "I love you little sis,"

"I know, and I love you too, big bro," Jenny replied, looking up into the sparkling blue eyes of her brother Steve and kissed him.

The kisses had started off soft and gentle, then suddenly the atmosphere changed and they became more passionate and demanding, Steve found himself lying between Jenny's legs, his cock was once more hard and full of life and pressing at her entrance. He groaned; they had only ever got themselves off using their mouths and hands, but right now he wanted nothing more than to bury his cock inside her hot tight pussy, to make love to her; to make her his completely. But he, knew he shouldn't; they had already gone too far as it was, she was his sister!

Jenny moaned as she felt herself becoming aroused again, she ran her hands over Steve's shoulders and back, she felt what she thought was his fingers at her entrance and shifted to let them in, but then she gasped when she realised that it was his cock. Jenny groaned with frustration, how could something so forbidden, feel so good. She ached inside with the longing, the burning desire to feel him become one with her.

"Steve...I want...I need more," she tried to explain, but the words wouldn't come.

"Oh god, me too," Steve groaned, "I want you so much it hurts."

Jenny shifted and opened herself up, "Steve...please," she begged, as she pushed down onto his cock. "I want to...I want to feel you in me,"

As he felt the tip of his cock slip in further into her heat, Steve groaned and his self control gave way. He pulled back and with one big thrust he found himself buried deep inside sister's hot tight pussy. He heard her sigh softly. It felt incredible. Holding still for a moment, he looked down at his sister, to find her eyes were shining, filled with love.

"Oh god Jenny, you're so tight," he said huskily, kissing her softly as he began to move, back and forth, savouring the tightness of her pussy. He had wanted to do this for so long.

Jenny could hardly believe what was happening; she had secretly dreamed this, for Steve to be inside her, loving her, and now he was.

"Oh Steve, this feels so incredible, oh god I know this is so wrong, but it just feels so right," she told him as she began to meet his thrusts. Her body felt like it was on fire, burning with forbidden desires that had been consuming her for so long. She urged her brother on, tightening her inner muscles around his cock.

Steve began to thrust harder and deeper, Jenny's legs moved higher around his waist, giving him better access. He slipped a hand between their sweat covered bodies, and began to rub and press down her clit. Her moans became louder as he began to loose control, pounding into her hard.

Jenny cried out, her whole body convulsing with the force of the huge orgasm that hit her.

Steve tried to hold off coming as her pussy squeezed his cock, he shut his eyes and concentrated, and was just able to ride her orgasm out, before with a loud groan, he quickly pulled out her and thrust three times spilling his seed onto her stomach.

"Why did you do that?" Jenny was surprised at this; she had expected him to come inside her. "You could have come in me, I am on the pill," she informed him.

"I did not know," Steve explained panting as he rolled onto the bed beside her, "and I did not want to risk you getting pregnant," he added.

"Oh, ok," Jenny said thankfully, pleased that her brother had thought about this. "Maybe next time you can stay in me," she added hoping that there would be a next time.

Steve leaned over and kissed her softly, "Mmm, definitely next time," he promised her, pleased that she was already considering a next time.

It was not long before they both fell asleep wrapped in each others arms; now they were lovers as well as brother and sister.

*****

Imme26
Imme26
152 Followers