Evil Man: The Story

Story Info
A woman finds new reason for being.
666 words
3.79
28k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bill Smith
Bill Smith
22 Followers

I open the door and there he stands. At first I feel fear as I look at him. Then part of the fear turns to excitement as I remember why he is standing there. I lower my eyes, back away from the door and invite him in.

He strides across the threshold like a King into recently conquered territory and walks confidently into my house. He turns, faces me and we look into each other's eyes. Once again I lower my eyes but not before I see a twinkle in his.

"I am your Master. The rules are simple as there is only one: You will do everything that I tell you to do. There is no right or wrong, and there is only one sin and that is not doing what I tell you to do," he tells me in a calm and commanding voice.

I know he is not asking me for my opinion but I look up at him and stammer out, "The safe word..." as my voice falls off to silence under his icy gaze. I lower my eyes and tremble.

"Safe word? Yes there is a safe word. Your safe word is ‘goodbye' and I will walk out the door. You must use it now if you wish to use it," he taunts me.

"If you wish me to play your dirty little games, you must give yourself to me totally: body, mind and soul. What was once yours will be mine now. I will have total control over everything. Your existence, your reason for being, is to do as I tell you to do."

I say nothing. My body continues to tremble and I have trouble breathing. I feel myself getting sexually excited. I feel that wetness, that I thought had dried up so long ago, start to flow once again. My knees get weak and I have trouble standing.

Out of the corner of my eyes I see that he takes my silence as acceptance, turns and walks away from me to go further into my home. Across the room he sits in a chair that faces me, and just looks at me. I'm afraid to look at him, but I feel that wetness between my legs and I know that he is the cause of it.

It has been so long since I have felt this wetness. I have almost forgotten how the fire from that moisture spreads out from the center of my being into my mind and then outward towards all parts of my body. I know that these feelings that have engulfed me is what I have been craving for, for far too long.

He knows it too.

"Get on your hands and knees. Crawl across the floor to me," he commands.

My knees become weaker and I can no longer stand. Am I doing as he commands or is it just my knees giving out on me from fear, excitement and tension? As I start to crawl towards him I know the answer. I belong to him: body, mind and soul.

Each movement that I make as I crawl towards my Master makes me more excited. I can feel the moisture soak my panties and start to run down my thighs. I can't remember the last time that I have felt this way. "Is it possible that I have never felt this excited and alive? I'm going to cum before I reach him, what kind of person have I become," I question myself silently, "Or is it that I have now found the persona that has always been me but that I have denied for all of these years?"

As I lay my head across my Master's feet I cum. All questions leave my mind. I have never felt this alive, this excited, so attuned to just being. I cannot help it, I scream out and moan aloud my excitement. I have been born again.

My Master tells me, "You are my little bitch."

Bill Smith
Bill Smith
22 Followers