First MMF Threesome

Story Info
He has a threesome with a couple.
1.5k words
3.85
103.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up early this morning. It was Sunday and I was ready to get home. I loaded my car and hit the road. I drove south for a few hours until I saw the road sign I had been looking for. The sign read "Lamesa 60 miles." Now this sign was not the one for my home town but it was the sign for a town of the couple that I had been talking to online. We met through a website and exchanged many nights of webcam shows and cyber sexcapades. I picked up the phone and gave Maria a call. When she picked up the phone I could tell she was still asleep. I told her I was an hour away and she perked up rather quickly. She gave me further directions to her house. I told her I would be there at 10 am.

My mind began to wonder as I drove down that boring interstate. There were cotton fields on both sides and some were baled and some weren't. I began to think about the nights she had been on cam showing me her hard nipples and large breasts. The times I watched her husband get behind her and slide in and fuck her really good. My dick began to harden as I recalled all of the details of some of our evening talks. Our discussions of her daily affairs with local men got very detailed and deep. The highway signs only encouraged my hard on as the miles shown grew less and less. Soon I was minutes away and it was almost 10.

I pulled up in front of her house precisely at 10 am. She marveled at my precision. She was wearing a read tank top with red shorts and a black thong. We quickly made our way to her room. We talked a few minutes before her husband, Joe, walked in and introduced himself properly. We had spoken several times online but never in person. He was a slender man wearing khaki shorts and a white shirt. We all sat and talked for a few minutes as Maria and I sat on the bed. Joe left the room for a moment and I leaned in to kiss Maria.

Soon we were kissing heavily as our hands began to wonder. I put my hand on her breasts and rubbed them through her shirt. I laid her down on her back and laid beside her. I slipped her shorts and thong down and off. They landed on the floor just as my tongue touched her pussy. Maria had removed her shirt and began playing with her hard nipples. My tongue slowly caressed her nice swollen lips. I teased her pussy just like I like to do. Then I heard the door open and Joe walk back in. He didn't say anything he just walked to the head of the bed and began kissing Maria. I watched as she caressed his member through his shorts. Joe's hands kneaded and squeezed Maria's large tits as they kissed.

My tongue slowly ran over her pussy. I spread her lips and my tongue caressed the wet slit before me. Up and down I ran my tongue across her moistness. "Your pussy taste so fucking good" I told Maria as I savored her juices. I ran my tongue down to her wet opening and quickly flicked my tongue in and out of her hole. Then I ran my tongue back and forth between her pussy and her ass. I teased her tight little ass as I licked her back and forth. My eyes followed the actions of Maria and her husband as she took his hard dick out of his shorts as she continued to caress it. Her hand stroked his very hard dick up and down as his hands played with her hard nipples. She moved to the edge of the bed so she could take him into her mouth. Her moans on his dick had to feel good. I watched them as I inserted my finger into her wet hole. I continued to lick her pussy and playing with her hard clit. His dick slips from her mouth as she moans loudly with her first orgasm. Her body began to shake slightly as I felt her muscles tighten. Once her body began to relax, Maria pulled me up to her to kiss her. We kissed very hard.

She pulled me on top of her and I took the hint. I spread her legs and kneeled between them. I watched as my hard dick parted her swollen lips. Slowly I watched it disappear as I pushed it inside her tight wet hole. Finally I had it buried all the way inside her. Maria went back to sucking Joe's dick as I began to slowly fuck her. I pulled Maria's legs up and held onto her knees as I picked up the pace slightly. Maria was devouring Joe's cock as I heard the loud slurping noises as he fucked her mouth. This encouraged me to fuck her harder. The bed began to rock back and forth as I pounded her. I felt myself getting ready to cum so I pulled out and stroked my cock until I came all over her stomach and pussy. Once I covered her with my cum, I put my cock back inside her and continued to fuck her hard until I felt the inside of her pussy tighten around me. She pulled Joe's dick out just in time to scream she was cumming. Her body shook and she held on to the sheets tightly.

I let my softening cock slowly slide out. I was soon replaced by Joe. He pulled her to the edge of the bed and I watched the two go at it. Maria and I kissed as Joe fucked her. I played with her hard nipples and licked her tits. Joe was really pounding her pussy and she loved every stroke! I could see the sweat starting to drip from his forehead as he pounded her. Maria's moans were getting louder and louder. I knew it would not be long before she had her third orgasm of the day. I reached down and rubbed her clit as I watched Joe's large dick hammering in and out of Maria's pussy. Her juices covered his dick and her lips. By this time Maria was stroking me hard again. I knew she wanted more when Joe was finished. Joe's body began to twitch and jerk as he screamed. He filled Maria's hole with his hot cum just as she shouted she was cumming. Her body shook more than the previous times. We gave her a few minutes to recoup.

After she rested, I pulled her to the other side of the bed and got her on all fours. She felt so good as I slid into her from behind. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her hard from behind. She looked back and smiled at me showing her appreciation and enjoyment. Maria asked Joe if he was ready to have his dick sucked again. "Like a guy would say no!" he replied. Joe got on the bed and kneeled before her as he put his dick into her mouth. It was not as hard as it once was, but he still enjoyed the feeling. I could fuck her all day like this. It felt soooooo good inside her. Her juices covered me as I watched my dick sliding in and out of her. I love the sight of my hard cock as it slides in and out of a nice tight wet pussy. I would vary my pace going from long, slow strokes to short, hard strokes. Maria enjoyed the variety. I pushed my thumb deep inside her ass as I fucked her. Her body jumped slightly as it slid in. "Oooooooooo..." she moaned as I began to work it in and out of her tight ass.

Joe's cock was now rock hard and ready to explode again. She worked it in and out of her mouth as he fucked it faster and faster. He grabbed her head and pumped her face moaning he was getting close to cumming. It was not long before I saw him thrust one last time and grip her hair tightly as he exploded in her mouth. I watched as she attempted to swallow it all but drops trickled from the corners of her mouth. This was too much and I pumped hard and fast getting deeper and deeper inside her. I felt the tightness in my balls as I pounded her. I couldn't hold off any longer. I pulled out and shot my load all over her back. Spurt after spurt shot across her back. My milky white fluid covered her.

We all collapsed on the bed. We talked about the experience and joked about when we were going to meet up again. It was nearing noon and I needed to be on the road again. So we continued to talk as I dressed and readied to leave. I kissed her goodbye and drove back to the interstate. We talk and have decided they will come here for the next meeting. I can't wait!