A Tale of Two Titties

Story Info
Breastfeeding young mother and older man.
5.6k words
4.58
294.7k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amyfriend
Amyfriend
560 Followers

Alice brought Wonderland.

I wasn't sleeping very well after a fall that I took which damaged my knee and hip and I was dosing myself with 2 painkillers every 4 or 5 hours.

It was now just after 1 o'clock in the morning and I realized that I only had one pill left so I got myself dressed and found my walking stick then headed to the local all night convenience store. I knew it would cost more than the Pharmacy but they were closed.

I had to walk fairly slowly, as the pain was almost unbearable if I stretched out my leg to make a good stride. The x-rays didn't show any fractures but they did show severe arthritis but I knew that, as I had suffered for a few years with it in my ankles, knees, hips, hands and it was even in my neck and elbows at times. The doctor told me that even with rest it may take a good 4 weeks before I felt improvement because of the bruising which was mainly around the bones.

Suddenly a young woman passed me pushing a baby carriage with a bag on top. I really wasn't paying much attention as I was carefully watching for potholes or things I may have tripped up over. Minutes later I turned the corner and I was on the main road just a few yards from the brightly lit convenience store.

I went inside and slowly headed straight for the area where they kept cold remedies and suchlike. I saw the Tylenol full strength and picked up a bottle then hobbled towards the front counter.

Stood at the counter ahead of me was a young woman with a baby carriage who was buying baby items and other personal things. I could see freshly dried blood on her right ear and a nasty fresh bruise around her right eye and forehead. Her hands appeared to be almost shaking and she looked bedraggled as if she had dressed in a hurry.

"$28.50 the clerk said." And she fished through her purse and brought out a twenty.

"Sorry, I made a mistake I only have $20, can you remove some items please."

"I have no idea what you want and don't want, lady." He said tersely and turned to me.

I handed him the Tylenol and paid what he asked then I turned to the young woman and noted the tears running down her face.

"Here's the $8.50. Cash this girl through I shouted at the clerk." So he took the twenty laid on the counter and my $8.50 and cashed her through.

"Oh thank you, thank you so much." She said as she pushed the small bag of goods into the baby carriage.

"That's okay young lady, that clerk needs to learn some manners." I said as I slowly hobbled out of the store. She followed behind and it must have been awkward with me moving so slowly.

"Do you have a problem with your leg?" She asked as we got outside and she slowly walked beside me and kept trying to sooth the baby with her little finger after she had dipped it in a bottle of something.

"Yes, I fell and banged up my knee and hip. Hopefully in 4 or 5 weeks it maybe better."

"I see, so that's why you are out buying Tylenol in the middle of the night?"

"Yes, I ran out of them, what a fool I am, I can almost buy 2 bottles for the price of this one, if I had gone to the Pharmacy last night. You look like you have had an accident too, I noticed around your right ear it must have been bleeding."

"Yes, but its okay now." She said quietly as she comforted the baby.

We kind of slowly walked side by side all the way back towards my apartment block and then just before I got to the main entrance I asked her where she lived or was headed. She didn't say anything and when I looked up I could see that she was quietly crying.

"Is there a problem, did you have a big bust up at home? Do you have somewhere to go?"

"I had to get away from Eddie before he killed me or harmed the baby, I can't go back there, he's drunk again and on drugs."

"Look I'm an harmless almost 65 year old man, if you need a place for tonight you can use my couch. You can't walk the streets with a baby at 2 o'clock in the morning."

"Oh thank you, you're so kind." She said and I assumed that she meant, yes. Well she must have because she followed me inside and then into the elevator.

The elevator stopped at my floor and I just hobbled a few doors down the corridor and I was home, she followed me inside and closed the door behind her. I went straight into the kitchen and opened the Tylenol and took two pills.

"There's cups in the small cupboard above the microwave and coffee or tea in the tall cupboard, you can help yourself if you want. There's also cereal and lots of milk if you're hungry."

"Oh I would love a tea."

"Then I'll make two, because I would love one too." I said.

"Thanks, I'll look after the baby until its ready." She said and went into the living room.

I got a few cookies out of the cupboard and put them on a plate while I was waiting for the kettle to boil. Then I made tea in the teapot and called out to ask how she liked her tea. She answered just black with one teaspoon of sugar so I put the plate of cookies and both our cups of tea on a tray then walked into the living room.

There she was sat on the edge of the couch facing me with her full breast exposed and half of her other one as she fed the baby.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry. I didn't realize you were feeding the baby." I said as I turned to go.

"That's okay, please sit down, I didn't mean to embarrass you, I'm just breastfeeding the baby, she's hungry, then she should sleep until morning. I forget that your age group used to hide behind closed doors to feed their babies."

"Yes, that was mostly true, many mothers would use the restroom if they were out with their baby."

"You don't mind me feeding her here, do you?"

"No, not at all. I'm Bob by the way." I said and every time I looked her way I couldn't avoid looking at her beautiful full young breast.

"I'm Alice and this little bundle of joy is Crystal."

"That's such a pretty name." I said.

"Just another few minutes and I'll have to switch over." She said and then she let the other side of her blouse fully open and for a few moments I was staring at two beautiful pure white breasts with two large dark colored nipples as she turned the baby around.

"Its no problem Alice, please excuse me I'm just not used to seeing anyone breastfeeding so I'll take my tea into the kitchen and let you have some privacy. I need to finish my dishes anyway." I said as I stood and hobbled into the kitchen.

"Okay Bob, but I can do them for you after I put her down."

I wiped the few dishes and cutlery and put them away then refilled my cup with tea and sat down at the table as I read the back page of the newspaper. Several minutes later Alice sat down with her tea and topped up her cup.

"She is out like a light, hopefully while about 9 o'clock this morning."

"I'll bet you're pleased, now you can get some rest. But let me just take a look at your ear and maybe clean it up. It may sting a little but I have some cotton buds and alcohol wipes in the bathroom." I said as I stood and went to the bathroom.

"Thanks." She said as I stood over her and brushed back her dark hair then wiped her ear and around that general area. There was a small gash but it looked clean and had closed up nicely.

"Now let me take a look at your face, you're going to have quite a bruise over your eye. Open your eyelid wide, let me look at your eye, okay it looks fine. All I can do is wipe the graze and time will heal it for you. You may want to use the bathroom and wash your face and hands, maybe brush your hair, you must have left in a rush." I said.

"Thanks I'll do that, shouldn't you be getting off to bed its after 3 a.m., you must be tired. Are the painkillers helping?" She asked.

"Yes, I think they are working now and you're right about bed, I'll regret it tomorrow if I don't get some sleep. So I'll say goodnight and don't worry we can figure something out tomorrow, you're safe here for now." I said.

"Do you mind if I take a quick shower before I turn in?"

"No, go ahead Alice, I'll just have a pee first before I hit the sack."

"Thanks Bob, you really are a very kind man. Goodnight." She said as she kissed me on the cheek.

When my head hit the pillow I just lay there and started to dream of Alice as she was sat there feeding her baby. I was almost dropping off when I heard the door creak open so I opened my eyes and looked down towards the bottom of the bed. There was Alice stood in the corner naked as she finished drying herself with the towel and then she dropped the towel and slipped on a thin top, moments later she was stepping into some panties and pulling them up.

For a moment she disappeared out of my line of vision and then I felt the sheets being lifted as she slid in bed behind me and snuggled up very close.

------------------

When I awoke I was alone and felt like I had been hit with a freight train, my knees and hip were just full of pain along with the muscle or the bone between my groin and knee. I looked at the clock and it wasn't quite 8 o'clock so I just lay there and tried to reason in my mind why I felt so bad. Lack of sleep and that long walk to the convenience store seemed to come to mind.

I swung my legs out of bed and just sat there for a while then reached for my walking stick and hobbled to the bathroom and I mean hobbled. I was so stiff and in pain that I sat down on the toilet to pee instead of standing and then I just sat there, maybe a few minutes longer than I needed.

When I came out of the bathroom I hobbled by the kitchen to put on the kettle but Alice was already stood there making tea, in her panties and a thin top that I could almost see through. I guess I shouldn't complain because I only had on my jockey shorts.


"I heard you get up so I thought I would make you a tea, Gee, you look like you are in agony Bob?"

"I am Alice, honestly I am."

"Go back to bed and lay down, I'll bring your tea and some Tylenol, go on." She said quite forcefully so I did what she said. I have to admit I did get a glimmer of relief as I lay back down.

Several minutes later Alice came into the bedroom with a small glass of water and two Tylenol, which I took immediately. Then she returned again with my cup of tea and put it on the night table and sat on the edge of the bed. I wished that I had felt better and then I could have truly appreciated it even more because the view of her full breasts through the thin top she was wearing was heavenly.

"Where do you hurt today?"

"It's my arthritis, my ankles, my knees, my hips and my hands, plus my neck. I think it's the lack of sleep and the long walk late last night."

"Do you have anything to rub on the joints?"

"Yeah I have some stuff in the bathroom cabinet." I said and she went to get it and was back in a flash.

"I know my father had arthritis pretty bad and he had to have a certain number of hours sleep or rest, otherwise it would flare up and drive him crazy. Let me put some on your ankles first." She said and then she rubbed some of that cream into my ankles.

"Now give me your hands." She said and rubbed some in my wrists and hands.

"Turn on your tummy, I'll get your neck and your hips." She said as she applied some slowly to my neck and then she eased down my jockey shorts and rubbed some on my hips.

"Okay can you turn over and I'll put some on your knees." She said and she squeezed some cream on my knee, rubbed it in and then did the other one.

"Now does that feel any better yet?"

"Yes, it does. Thanks Alice." I said as I leaned sideways a little and grabbed my cup of tea.

"What would you like for breakfast?"

"Just cereal would be fine Alice. But I'll get up and sit at the table, I just can't eat laying down."

"Okay I'll put it out for you, anything else? Can you manage to get dressed or do you need help?"

"I... err... don't know." I said as I swung my legs out of bed.

"Don't be shy Bob, I'm a big girl. Sit up straight let me help you. Now are you wearing this tee shirt and these pants? Do you need clean jockey shorts? What about socks?"

She popped the tee shirt over my head and then opened some drawers and found some socks and to my horror some clean jockey shorts.

"Just stand a moment Bob." She said, as she whipped down my shorts and then had me step into a clean pair. My pants came next before I sat down and then she put on my socks and brought my slippers.

"How's that Bob, don't forget to wash later."

"Thanks Alice, you saved me an awful lot of bending and twisting." I said as I grabbed my walking stick and hobbled to the kitchen with Alice following still wearing just her panties and a top.

We had breakfast and chatted about various things and when it came up that she wasn't sure where she was going to go I just told her that she was welcome to stay in my apartment until she got on her feet and organized. She thanked me and told me that she would look after all the work needed around the place as well as the laundry. I had to admit that she had been very helpful so far.

Shortly after breakfast the baby woke up and she brought her into the kitchen to feed her so that we could continue our conversation. It didn't bother me as much seeing her breastfeeding this time as it did earlier and we just continued talking.

I found out that she was 28 years old and wasn't married and it was just a guy that she had lived with for the last few months that seemed to have given her all the trouble. The interesting thing was that Crystal was her third baby, her Aunt was bringing up the other two as she had been turned out of the religious community that she was brought up in and where she had lived all of her life.

"After my father passed away I was told that I had to live with an elder as his wife, but I refused to be married to him so then they offered me another home. I didn't like that choice either so they insisted that I leave the community with my almost newborn baby. I just kind of hitchhiked a very long way and finished up in this town and shortly after I met this man Eddie that I have been living with for the last 4 months. It took a while to realize that Eddie just wasn't the type of man I thought he was."


"Oh, I see. But what about the father of the baby, couldn't he help you?"

"No, my father died."

"Your father was the babies father?"

"Yes, he was the father of all 3 of my babies. The first two babies I breastfed for 2 years each and I hope to do the same with Crystal."

"That's a strange situation, isn't it?"

"I don't expect you to understand Bob, but it was acceptable in our community. When mother died I was 18 years old, she had already trained me and told me what to expect with men so I automatically became her replacement. From that point on I ran the house and looked after all of her duties, including looking after all of the needs of my father."

"I see, so was he gentle with you?"

"Yes, he was very gentle and showed me over time how to please him and how to please myself, even how to please both of us when he could hardly move with the arthritis."

"Was he your first man then? I guess I mean were you a virgin?"

"Yes, father was my first and only man until he died. Then an elder courted me, but I was never pleased with his tactics, he was rough and ignorant so I refused him and became an outcast. Then 4 months ago when I met this Eddie character. So those were the only men in my life."

"I see, so do you have things to pick up from your previous place that you lived, with that Eddie guy?"

"Very little, just a few clothes. It may not be even worth the aggravation of going back there and facing that brute Eddie again."

"I understand, but what about money, how do you survive?" I asked.

"Oh Eddie was very quick to get me on welfare and he took the cheque, he said it cost that much for me to live and eat there."

"He sounds like a real jerk." I said.

"Yes, he would spend most of it on booze and then drugs. I just got enough for basic things."

"Well it sounds like you better change your address with welfare or they will keep sending him the money."

"Yes, I'll go there and look after that today."

"Look here's $40 until you get things worked out, you can pay me back whenever you start getting your cheques. I'll write down my address and phone number for you in case you get lost and here's a spare key."

"Thank you very much Bob, you really are a kind man."

-----------------------------

Alice left with the baby about noontime to look after her business with the welfare department. I decided to lie down in bed for a while and before I knew it I was asleep.

I didn't even hear her come back and the first thing I knew was that she was sat on the edge of the bed rubbing my bare knee and thigh. It was a very nice warm relaxing feeling that was also sparking a little interest in other embarrassing places as well. Waking up with an erection hadn't been commonplace for me in a few years.

"I'm glad to see that you managed some more sleep. I saw the welfare people and they were very supportive, maybe because I have a baby and because they saw my bruises. But they gave me an advance cheque and will send any others to this address. I stopped off at the Pharmacy and bought more Tylenol and a heating pad that can be heated in the microwave, I also bought some Epsom salts for your bath, and it will ease some of the aches. Do you want me to run the bath now?"

"Oh thank you for the extra Tylenol, I guess taking a bath might help." I said as I eased the sheets over my bulged shorts.

"Good, I'll run the bath." She said and then left the room.

Probably five minutes later she returned and declared that the bath water was ready and that I should get in now as she had already mixed in the Epsom salts. I swung my legs out of bed and grabbed for my walking stick just as my hard penis shot out of the worn slit in front of my shorts. I quickly turned sideways as I slipped it back inside my shorts and hoped that she hadn't seen, then I hobbled to the bathroom.

"Don't be embarrassed Bob, I've seen them before." She said to my amazement and then I knew that she had seen what I hoped she hadn't. Alice followed me into the bathroom and tested the water with her elbow and told me that it was hot so to get in and ease myself into it very slowly.

"Here let me help you." She said as she eased off my shorts and then held my arm as I stepped into the tub.

"Gee that's hot." I said as I stood there stark naked with my pecker almost at attention.

"Yes, hang on, let me run a little cold water." She said as she ran some water and swirled it around. "Come on try that, slowly." She said and I eased my bum down slowly into the fire.

Just when I thought that this is really going to hurt when my testicles and penis hit that hot water, her hand scooped underneath them and lifted them slightly until I got more acclimatized. Wow, I thought this young woman is a mind reader.

"Okay, try to slowly layback and get completely covered in the water and I'll keep topping it up slowly with warmer water as we progress. You need a good 30 minutes of soaking and then the heat will penetrate through all your joints. I'll be back in a while to check on you."

I lay there completely covered apart from my face and hoped that my penis cooperated in staying under control and didn't add further to my embarrassment. After a while Alice came back and added more hot water and told me to continue keeping myself fully submerged before she disappeared again.

I could have almost gone to sleep as I layback and relaxed but my daydream was suddenly broken when Alice returned. "Now then it's been almost 30 minutes, is that feeling any better? I think its time to get washed so I'll let some water out and if you sit up I'll wash your hair." She said.

"That was very relaxing, I could have almost gone to sleep." I said as she washed my hair and then my shoulders, back, chest, arms, and legs. Then she let a little more water out and asked if I could kneel but I found it difficult and painful on my knee so she asked me to stand.

Amyfriend
Amyfriend
560 Followers
12