Under The Mistletoe

Story Info
She receives two gifts for the holidays.
944 words
3.38
34.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was home for the holidays. It was very cold and snowing outside. Inside my house, it's very decorated, warm and toasty. I sat on the sofa, talking with family and friends on the phone. They looked forward to seeing me on Christmas day. While it very cold outside, I was thinking warm thoughts and that's when I began thinking about Kevin. I dreamed of feeling his large hands all over me, his lips kissing mine, and his firm, hard body against my soft, curvy body. Then, I heard a knock on my door. It was my boyfriend Kevin. I let him in and his arms were wrapped around me in a warm, welcoming hug. He was so happy to see me and I felt the same way about him. He noticed the mistletoe under the front door and he kissed me softly. We went into the living room and sat on the sofa. He told me how nice my house looked for the holidays. We talked a little more. Then, he looked into my eyes while his hands were on my face and kissed me again, only this time it was deeper and longer. While we were kissing, his hands moved lower to the small of my back.

We took a breather as Kevin slowly took off his navy blue sweater, showing his buff bod. He pulled me close to him and began kissing my neck. I smelled the scent of cologne, which smelled like Cool Water mixed with musk and Spark for Men. I gave out a present for him. He opened it and it was dark blue silk pajamas. He loved my gift and kissed my lips again. He went into the bathroom to change into his pajamas. A minute later, he walked into the living room, wearing my Christmas gift to him.

I said to Kevin "You look very sexy in those pajamas."

He said to me "I love my gift. Thank you. I can't wait to make love to you in these, baby girl."

I giggled and said, "Well, you don't have to wait any longer." and I walked up to him and passionately kissed his lips. We continued kissing each other's lips as we go into my warm, sensual, candlelit bedroom.

When we got into the bedroom, Kevin noticed another mistletoe, only this time it was over my bed. He held me in his arms as we lay on the bed with his body gently on top of mine. Then, he slowly removed my soft pink velour off-the-shoulder sweater from my body. I began taking off my stretch jeans until they were off my hips and legs. I was wearing my turquoise lace cami and boy short panties and Kevin thought I was the most beautiful and sensual woman he has ever met. I feel his large hands caress my skin. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kiss and my hand touched his body.

His skin was very smooth to the touch like the silk in his pajamas. I looked into his green eyes. I felt his fingers running through my hair. His lips were kissing my neck while my hands were going up and down his back under his pajama top. He carefully removed my camisole from my body. His lips lowered to my breasts sucking and kissing them while his hands were cupping them. Feeling his lips kissing my body was turning me on. I quivered and softly moaned as he continued kissing me all over.

His lips moved lower to my belly. While kissing my body Kevin was whispering sweet nothings to me, telling me how beautiful I am, how sweet I smell, and everything. He pulled me up into his arms and kissed deeply into each other's mouths. While we kissed, I ran my fingers through his dark hair. I slowly removed his pajama top from his upper body while kissing his neck. We held on to each other as we laid down. I was on top of him, making a trail of kisses from his lips to his abs. Kevin reached out his hand to touch me and with one long stroke he caressed my hair and face all the way down to my leg. I gently laid my body down on top of his and we rolled over till I was on my back. Kevin sat on his knees beside me, tracing my panties with his finger. With both hands he carefully removed my panties. He was drawn to my "scent". He softly licked and sucked on my hot womanhood, tasting my female nectar. His mouth felt so warm down there like it did on the rest of my body. He came back up to my mouth before going inside me. Then, he looked into my eyes as he slowly and deeply went inside me. Kevin held me close while going in and out of me. We were calling each other's names. Our orgasms washed over us as he laid on top of me. We held each other in my bed while snow was still falling outside. Kevin was getting up and putting his silk pajamas back on when he told me he has a Christmas gift for me. I sat in my bed with a smile on my face. He came back with a small box in his hand. I opened the box and it was a silver necklace with a diamond heart-shaped pendant.

He said to me "I'm crazy in love with you. Merry Christmas."

I reached out to him and gave him a hug. Something tells it's going to be a great Christmas.

THE END