Black Vampire Prince

Story Info
Black man becomes Prince of the Undead.
1.7k words
3.09
23.5k
3
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/22/2017
Created 11/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

It's nighttime. At last. Adam Shay smiled. He had been waiting for nightfall for ages. His kind simply loved the night. Daytime simply wasn't their element. Adam Shay, the six-foot-two, 230-pound black man who once played college football had become one of the undead not too long ago. He had become a vampire, and not just any ordinary vampire. He was the Master's second-in-command. The one who looked after things when the Master of all vampires was away. Such power was considered great, especially considering how it came to be bestowed upon him.

Vampires aren't what most people think they are. They are another species, not some supernatural race. They don't call themselves vampires either. They call themselves Night Walkers. A race of human-like creatures which inhabited the earth long before humanity evolved. The Night Walkers looked human, and could pass for human most of the time but they were stronger and faster. They didn't live forever, the way humans often thought they did. Nothing lasts forever.

The average Night Walker ages the way a human does, until he or she reaches the early twenties, then they stop aging. From that moment on, they age very slowly. They can live for thousands of years. Since they have the ability to regenerate, it makes them very hard to kill. Decapitation and a stake through the heart are the only sure ways. Sunlight doesn't kill vampires. It doesn't make them burst into flames. However, it renders them sleepy. Prolonged exposure can render them nearly comatose. A comatose vampire isn't much good to anyone, including himself. In order to survive, they've had to adapt. The vampire community is much like any community. There are leaders and followers, organizations and loners, criminals and law-abiding citizens.

Worldwide, there are perhaps twenty thousand vampires walking the earth. They are everywhere. Lawyers, doctors, politicians, cops, firefighters, actors and athletes. For the most part, they are night dwellers. Some have learned to function in the daytime. Protective oils and ointments do wonders, after all. The vampire community has a very strict set of rules. They are not to let humans know about them. Any human being who discovers the truth about vampires is to be killed, or turned into one of the undead.

Here's the truth about vampire births and life cycles. Vampires are like any other mammalian species on the planet. They reproduce sexually. A male vampire and a female vampire get together to make offspring. The fledgling vampire ages normally until he or she reaches twenty, then they stop aging altogether. Vampires are stronger and faster than humans. They can regenerate. reproduction is only possible between pureblood vampires, though. Humans who have been turned into vampires are called Half-breeds. The Half-breeds are viewed with disdain and distrust by the purebloods. Sexual unions between purebloods and half-breeds never result in offspring.

Adam Shay is a Half-breed, a human being who has been turned into one of the undead. He was sired by a pureblood vampire named Clinton Roswell, Master of the House of Roswell. Clinton himself was a 2000-year-old vampire from ancient Europe. How they met is the stuff of legends. Clinton Roswell was traveling in Boston when he ran into the Cadre of Hunters. The Cadre of Hunters was a secret society of men and women who hunted vampires. They had been around for millennia and Roswell had been one of their oldest and most powerful enemies. Roswell's vampire acolytes were killed. The vampire Master found himself alone in the night, tracked down by people sworn to slay him.

Roswell would have perished, if it hadn't been for Adam Shay, college football star. The young African-American athlete had been walking around the city, just off by himself on a Friday night when he saw an older man surrounded by young people armed to the teeth. They were going to kill him. Adam, the son of a police officer, had a strong sense of justice. He intervened, and attacked the Cadre of Hunters. He had no idea what he had gotten himself into. His timely intervention allowed Roswell to escape, but cost him his life. Roswell's vampire crew came to the rescue, and the Hunters were driven off. Adam Shay was fatally wounded, shot by a Hunter's gun. In a moment of compassion, Roswell rewarded the young man who saved his life by granting him a second life. Thus Adam became a vampire.

Clinton Roswell was a very wealthy and powerful vampire Lord from a long line of powerful vampires. His name was respected throughout the vampire community. Yet he sparked a great controversy when he turned an ordinary man into one of the undead and also made him his heir apparent. The men and women of the House of Roswell, arguably the most powerful members of the vampire community, questioned their leader on his actions. No Half-breed had ever been shown such treatment. The Half-breeds were often considered to be the errand runners of the purebloods. The lackeys. The servants. Yet a vampire Master had heaped great glories on a young Half-breed, and chosen him as the one who would lead the vampire nation into the twenty first century.

Needless to say, many vampires weren't pleased with that. When Roswell traveled, he took Adam Shay with him. The young black vampire was experiencing a world he never knew existed. The world of the undead. The men and women with the potential to live forever. And he wasn't an ordinary vampire either. He had the trust of one of the most powerful vampires in the world. Also, Roswell had granted him great power and knowledge when he made him. If vampires were superior to humans in strength, speed and lifespan, then pureblood vampires were superior to the Half-breeds in all of these aspects as well. Yet the blood ( and power) of a vampire Master flowed in the veins of a very young vampire. Adam Shay made many people quite nervous.

Currently, Master Clinton Roswell was visiting Europe. The vampires were having a lot of fun in the Balkans and he had been invited to preside over a vampire wedding. The union of his daughter, the vampire Isabel of House Roswell and that of his rival's son, the vampire Romulus Kringos of the House Kringos. He trusted Adam Shay to look after things in his absence. Adam Shay decided to have himself some rather hot fun. Master Roswell had a vampire concubine named Martha Shrine who was currently living in an east wing of House Roswell. Shay decided to drop by for a visit.

Martha Shrine looked at her reflection in the mirror. Although she saw the image of a tall, curvy and beautiful woman with pale white skin, blonde hair and pale blue eyes, she knew it to be false. Martha Shrine was born in 1201 A.D. in England. One day, vampire Master Roswell came into her village and took her for his own. He turned her into a vampire. She had been with him ever since. His eternal lover. For eight hundred years. The gal had experienced all sorts of things as an immortal but lately, she felt bored. She was ready for something new, she just didn't know what.

Lately, strange events had been occurring. Nothing had shocked the vampire community like Master Roswell's nomination of a Half-breed vampire as his second-in-command. Martha had seen the Half-breed. He was a former college football player whom she saw all the time on television before he became one of the undead. He was a very sexy man. She found him quite attractive. So when he came knocking on her door that night, she wasn't really surprised. She was a sexy woman and handsome men went to her all the time. Smiling, she invited him into her plush chambers, and closed the door. Oh, yeah, her night was about to get better.

Adam pulled Martha into his arms and kissed her. They tumbled onto her bed, driven by forbidden passion. Quickly, they undressed. Martha admired Adam's sexy black male body. He was fine, definitely worth her time. Adam admired Martha's curvy form. He didn't mind that this sexy lady was a bit plump. Oh, yeah. He definitely wanted her. With her pretty face, large breasts and plump butt, Martha was very desirable. He wanted her so badly he could taste it. Martha pulled him on top of her, and he pressed his hard cock between her legs.

Martha gasped as Adam entered her. His cock felt huge inside her. She wrapped her arms around him, and urged him to go harder and faster. Adam didn't need to be told twice. The sexy black male vampire thrust into her, taking the blonde female vampire to Cloud Nine. She screamed as he took her. Adam thrust his cock into her pussy, filling her up completely. They went at it like this for some time, until they both came and rode the wave of ecstasy to the top, then came down. Yet they still weren't sated. Adam whispered something into Martha's ear and she wholeheartedly agreed.

Martha Shrine got on all fours and spread her cute butt cheeks wide open. Adam positioned himself behind her and placed his hard cock against her asshole. With a swift thrust, he went in. Martha gasped as Adam's hard cock went up her butt hole. Damn, he was seriously big! He held her by the hips as he fucked her. Hard and fast he went, just the way she liked it. Adam looked at Martha's sexy bubble butt jiggling as he thrust deep into her. Damn, this big woman had a sexy ass. He couldn't resist the urge to smack it. Martha yelped in surprise. Adam laughed and continued to fuck her. At some point, the tightness of her ass proved to be too much for him and he came, filling her ass with his seed.

Later, the black vampire and his new paramour lay in bed, entwined in unholy lust. Adam smiled from ear to ear. Damn, this chick was something else. He couldn't remember a more passionate night in his life. As a man and as a vampire, this was the best sex he's ever had! He grinned and smoke a cigar as Martha Shrine slept next to him. Being the boss had its perks. An idea sprang in the back of his head. What if he were to become the boss on a more permanent level? Damn, it would be risky but definitely worth it in the end. Adam smiled. Maybe he'd become the first black vampire to become Master of a major undead household. Yeah, that would be one for the history books!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers