Spanked Mom

Story Info
Alice & Rob discover common interest.
2.5k words
4.45
582.3k
98

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just moments after Alice had hung up the phone that she heard her son, Rob, enter the house, and rather quietly he scurried upstairs to his room. Hmmm, she thought, that was somewhat unusual for her son, who always checked in with her when he got home. She heard the door to his room close. This was all so uncharacteristic of her son..

In the six years that her husband, Rob's dad had essentially abandoned them, Rob had really given her no problems what so ever. He had great grades, had great friends, excelled in sports, dated some nice girls and had been an all around very supportive son.

In fact her son had been the least of her concerns since her husband left. She had married early and given birth to her only son within weeks after her honeymoon. She managed to get an education and has been working the same job for years. She made good money and was materially self- sufficient. At thirty-six, she still had a great figure, nice full pendulous breasts, toned legs and a great, though slightly ample ass. Her long brown hair completed the desirable picture. Yet, she still had not found another mate. Sure she had dated and still had plenty of opportunities to date. Most men however, were too unrefined, too weak or too cowardly about seriously taking on a professional woman with a son living in her home.

Again, she continued to ponder, her son's behavior was not usual. Maybe there was something going on after all, as the angry phone call she had just received insinuated. She waited a few moments to collect her thoughts and figure out how she was going to deal with this. She truly and honestly could not recall her son ever being any problem at all. She concluded that being firm and supportive would have to do, and oh, how she wished there was a strong man in her life who could help her navigate this uncharted territory.

She made it up the stairs to Rob's room. Tentatively, she knocked on his door, which became slightly ajar; the latch had never really worked well. "Rob, I need to talk with you. Can you please come out ."

"Uh…just ..Just a second mom" Inside she heard some rustling of clothes and inadvertently saw her son pulling up his shorts, as he had rather quickly jumped up off the bed.

"I'll be downstairs." She was halfway down the steps when she heard her son's foot steps following her. She made to the family room, sat on the lounge chair and motioned for her son to sit on the couch across from her.

"I just received a phone call from Mr. Andrews, he was really furious with you."

"Mom, nothing happened…really."

"Rob, please…he was really upset about you and his daughter. Doesn't want you around her anymore. Now, go on and tell me what happened, all that happened so we can figure this out together."

"Well Jane and I were on their deck and he well he caught us that's all"

"Caught you?… Where you having sex?"

"Mom!!!"

"Well were you?"

"No…Mom this is embarrassing."

"Son, I am your mother and I wasn't born yesterday. I understand that you have needs and you have girlfriends. Now promise me you'll tell me, honestly, all that happened so we can figure out how to deal with this and how to deal with Mr. Andrews."

"Mom really I didn't do anything. Jane and I were hanging out on the deck and she was being a real tease. He caught us."

"Being a tease?"

"She showed me her tits… I mean breasts but she wouldn't let me touch them. And then Mr. Andrews came out and started yelling at us."

"So you left and came home?"

"Well not exactly."

"Not exactly?"

"See he was really mad, you know, cussing and stuff. He grabbed Jane and took her in the house. Told me to stay away from her. I was really scared for her mom."

"ROB!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"It wasn't like I'd fought him or nothing. I just went around the house to see what he was doing to her."

"Well?"

"Mom I could hear him yelling and calling her names, you know like slut and stuff. So I peeked through a window."

"Rob!!! You know its wrong to be peaking into other peoples homes like that?"

"I know mom, but I couldn't help it mom."

"Well?"

" I saw them mom. He had her bent over a chair. Her shorts were down and Mr. Andrews was…was spanking her." Rob swallowed the lump in his throat as he told his mother that last bit, remembering how excited that made him. He noticed a familiar stirring in his groin as he wished he'd had time to relieve his horniness before his mom had knocked on his door.

"Did Mr. Andrews catch you peeking son?" His mom queried interrupting his thoughts.

"I don't know mom. Jane looked and she saw me. I then ran home." Alice's mind was racing. Never did she ever expect to be dealing with type of situation with her son. To top it off, this had awakened her own memories of her past . They were fond, exciting memories of her father spanking her and fondling her afterwards. God, how she had loved that, she remembered, and how she had provoked him into spanking her again and again, right up until the time she had gotten married. And now this thing with her son, she looked at him sitting across from her. Was that an erection she saw growing in his shorts. Semiconsciously, she shifted in her chair allowing her skirt to move, exposing her thigh.

"Jane saw you?" She asked. Alice stay focused, she said to herself, there will be plenty of time later, to deal with your horniness. Suddenly it hit had her, Rob must have been masturbating in his room about this.

"Mom it was really weird. She saw me and had this strange look on her face and she smiled at me." Rob couldn't help it. He was getting hard talking about this. Never before had he considered spanking. He'd never before imagined or even heard of spanking as a sexual practice. But this had most definitely excited him. And his mom wasn't making it any easier. He couldn't help but notice as he had before, how good she looked. And now he could see most of her legs accentuated by her high- heeled sandals. He glanced at her chest and saw her full bosom wondering if were wearing a bra.

"Rob, what do you mean strange?" Alice could see her son's excitement. And perversely, she judged, she did not want this conversation to end.

"Mom like she really liked getting it. Mom…Do people really get turned on by doing that?" What the hell he thought, he might a well get this figured out. Besides if she told him it was sick, he could have gotten some counseling or medication. But really, he admitted, this talk had just made him hot.

"Well son…" she hesitated, "some people do. In fact some find it very exciting."

"Is it wrong mom?"

"No dear. As I've told you before, nothing is wrong in sex if both people enjoy it and no one gets hurt." She couldn't help it, but she had to know. She chose her words deliberately, "Son, did it excite you to see Jane get her ass slapped?"

He was floored by his mother's bold use of language. "Ah…yes mom."

"Have you ever spanked a girl before dear?" She realized that she was reaching a point of no return. Somehow she knew it would be just fine. He was after all sexually mature and by all prior indications sexually active. Maybe she could teach him something, and have her, apparently morbid urges satisfied while she was at it.

"No mom…"

She did not allow him to finish, she pressed on, "Would that turn you on?"

"Yes, I guess so."

"Son, you're excited now aren't you?" reaching across the floor with her high heeled foot she gently stroked the back of her son's calf.

"Yes" It was more like a hiss, a feeble whisper, but that was all that he could manage.

"Rob" she stood up before him, "I'm sorry, I've been really bad"

"Mom, what do you mean?"

" I'm afraid, I have been acting like a slut in front of my son, making him horny" she sat down on the couch next to him and ran a finger on the inside of his thigh until it reached the fullness in his shorts. "Do you know what nasty sluts need Rob?"

"MOM?"

"They need a spanking!"

"A spanking? … Really?"

"Yes baby, they need to be pulled over a lap. Have their skirt lifted up and given a sound spanking. Would you like to do that to your mom Rob?"

Without responding, he pulled her across his lap. She was startled by his strength and even more, pleased by his hard bulge pressing into her. Her skirt was slowly lifted. Rob stared at his mother's ass, barely believed this was happening. Slowly he raised his hand up and brought it down, somewhat tentatively. Alice felt the blow and it was rather soft and gentle as a spanking can get. Nonetheless, she shuddered and felt a wave of wetness flood her. Rob, felt his mother spasm underneath him as he looked with awe as her ass cheeks jiggled under her french-cut panties.

"Rob, that was good baby, but mommy's been real bad, spank me harder."

He continued to deliver blows to his mother's ass, his confidence growing with her continued encouragement and obvious excitement.

"AHH" slap, "Yess harder" Slap, "More!" S-L-a-p, "yes, slap this nasty slut harder."

S-L-A-p "OH YESSS BABY…SPANK YOUR MOMMY"S ASS, THAT'S IT"

S-L-A-P, "YES!YES! YES!… baby that was wonderful… please rub mommy's red ass"

Rob gently rubbed her ass, fascinated by the site, and the feel of her quivering bottom. Boy, he thought, mom sure has a great ass, not too big but nice and curvy.

"Rob, that was so good. Did you enjoy that? Did you like spanking mommy?" She really didn't need to ask. She felt his erection pressing into her pelvis.

"Mom that was great … I mean it, your really hot."

"Good baby," she got up and kneeled in between his legs. She pulled his shorts down and stroked his hard cock with her hand, "Let mommy take care of that for you darling."

She lowered her lips to his cock and kissed it. She slowly swirled her tongue up and down his shaft. Slowly she placed her lips around him and began to suck on his member, gradually increasing her tempo. It did not take him long, and it did not surprise Alice when she felt his muscles stiffen and spasm, but she was pleasantly surprised at how sweet her son tasted and how copious his cum was. She licked him clean. She then got up on the couch with her son and curled up next to him, as his arm encircled her. They kissed passionately.

They sat there on the couch for minutes, silently kissing and cuddling. She caressed his strong muscular arms and shoulders. She ran her hand over his athletic thighs and rippled abdomen. She ran her fingers through his curly dark hair and stroked his face. He in return, hugged her, kissed her forehead and neck.

"Rob, is this ok by you?"

"Mom this incredible. I never imagined it could feel so good," He pulled away slightly, "Mom was it…was it not good for you?"

"Oh baby that's not what I meant. I loved it! But, but I am your mother. Wouldn't you rather be doing this with your girlfriends?"

"Mom, I've always thought you're hot and sexy. I'm so happy it happened and I just hope we could…you know…do it again."

" Really Rob? Do really mean that?"

"Yes mom I really do."

"Would like to now?"

"Yes mom NOW! And later again and again."

"Rob your mommy is so horny and she's been really bad. Will you spank her again?"

"Yes mom I would love that." Rob's cock had sprung back to life. He could hardly contain his excitement.
Alice stood up in front of her son. She unzipped her dress and stepped out of it. She looked at him as she confirmed the lust in his eyes was the same she felt. She unsnapped her black bra, and allowed her full breasts to hang freely. She licked her lips as she stood in front of her son, wearing only a lustful smile, panties and heels.

"Rob, I am your mother, but I am standing in front of my son like I'm some kinda cheap whore. I just sucked my son's cock and loved it. I'm a really wicked woman. Now I want you to take control and spank me hard. Baby, I'll do anything you say."

Rob stood up and approached his mother. He grabbed her by the arm and forced her to bend over the couch. He spread her legs and positioned her ass up in the air in front of him.

The first blow sent ripples of electrical excitement through Alice's body. The following ones built up on the previous charges. She was already wet and was becoming wetter. She almost came when she felt her son grab her panties and rip them off her quivering reddened ass cheeks. She could barely hold her self up, so she moved up on the couch and crouched on her hands and knees as the blows continued to sting her ass.

"That's it baby spank your mothers ass…yes lover…you're making your mom so hot…yesss….ahhh…ouch….YEAH BAABYY!" She screamed in delight as the blows rained on her ass.

"Does that feel good mother!" SLAP!

"Yes baby it feels great!" Slap! "OOUCH…I love it"

Rob abruptly stopped and started to rub his mother's ass. "Mom your ass looks so hot when its red like this."

"Rob keep rubbing it, it feels so nice."

"You know what I think this slut needs" He did not wait for an answer but quickly he inserted his middle finger in her twitching pussy.

"OOOOH GODD…I'm so wet baby."

"I think you need to be fucked mom!" Rob removed his finger and climbed up behind her as he plunged his rigid cock in her waiting hole.

"OH MY GOD…Yes fuck me hard lover…fuck your mother…YES, HARDER , DEEPER."

"Mom, this so good…I've always fantasized about fucking you!"

"Rob, this is so wonderful. Fuck your mommy hard lover!"

He fucked her furiously. He slapped her already stinging ass as he drove his cock in her deeply. They were both beyond words, only able mutter and groan. He grabbed her swinging pendulous breasts and began to squeeze as they both surrendered to their orgasms, their hot juices mixed sinfully. They both collapsed on the couch as the waves of ecstasy washed over them.

Rob lay on top of his mother and gently kissed her neck, his spent cock rested between her still stinging cheeks. And as Alice whispered to him how wonderful she thought he was.

Alice saw some motion in the window. At first she was unsure but she could not move to get a good view. The movement was gone, but Alice, though not completely sure, wondered if she had seen Mr. Andrew's face in the window peeking in.