How to Just Get Kinky

Story Info
The ABCs of some pretty kinky stuff.
924 words
3.82
177.6k
35
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, quite frankly, it's like this, for a wild, sexy, erotic web site Literotica sure has its share of uptight and even prudish people. Wow, carry a story over between several story categories and you'd think you were a mass murderer given the variety of responses you get. Why even a fairly tame fetish like masturbating while listening to women change in a department store changing room is called sick by a reader reading in the fetish category. It's apparent that some of the readers need to see a bit more of the incredibly wide variety of sexual fetishes, perversions and just plain outlandish behavior.

As writers I think we need to explore the various fringes of extreme behavior be it sexual or otherwise. With the exception of several taboos, Literotica is the perfect place for a writer to tiptoe on the fringes of sexuality and safely return. Well, safely return except for the prudish feedback, but to be honest, they can be some of the most fun reading here. What I offer here is some food for thought, if you excuse the cliche'. Some of the odd fetishes and behaviors I describe below can be excellent starting points for stories. As writers all you have to do is abandon all hope and dive deep into the kink.

Consider the statue. Some of the earliest erotica ever created was in the form of statues. Many women (and gay guys) think of David and men (and lesbian women) think of a Venus De Milo and can feel a bit aroused. Ah, take the arousal a step further, strip off your clothes and have sex with the statue and you are practicing Agalmatohpilia. In ancient times Clisyphus was said to have placed a piece of meat on a statues crotch and then proceeded to have sex with it.

Later, worshippers of the god Priapus had a statue of the god that featured an erect penis which they would use to penetrate virgins in ceremonies. More recently some men will masturbate against manikins. I can only hope it was after store hours.

Perhaps crossing over the line of acceptable behavior, but fitting at least one category here at lit is Biastophilia or when someone gets aroused by sexually assaulting an unwilling victim. Often if the victim submits to this person, the person may lose interest. Their arousal comes from the fear and tension they see in their victim.

Hate tight spaces? Consider Claustrophilia or those sexually aroused by being confined in small compartments. Often a person can put a partner with claustrophobia in a confined area and the apprehension can increase arousal when having sex. Just imagine the phone booth, coat closet and coffin fantasies we might be reading about. Well, maybe not the coffin stuff.

Anasteemahilia is the attraction to a person because of their difference in height. Wow, my fantasy with a WNBA basketball team now has a word to define it. Of course the variations here can add a bit of spice. A short man with a tall woman is a bit different from the normal pairings we see and can get very exciting in BDSM adventures, while very tall men with very short women can feel and enhanced sense of power, again with some BDSM opportunities.

Ah, the arm pit. The arm pit is very sensitive to a tongue or the warmth of a penis. Axillism is the use of the armpit for sex, a practice more common in Europe where women are more likely to grow their arm pit hair, however, the freshly shaved armpit is very sensitive, but if there is too much stubble it can be irritating to a penis. Of course, with a few good stories about arm pit sex here at Literotica and axillism may become the new blow job in the not too distant future.

Okay, let's exercise a bit of caution with this next practice, though according to some practitioners, it is not really all that painful. I'm talking about Bee Stings on, yes, you got it, the penis. While bee stings were once thought useful as a remedy for arthritis, they can also be used to extend the duration of orgasm and the stings increases the circumference of the penis. To save yourself from having to run naked into the flowers, some people suggest capturing two bees, spinning their jar to make them dizzy and disoriented and then, holding their wings, apply them to the penis.

Again, the practitioners claim this is not really all that painful, but honestly, I ain't gonna be fucking no flowers anytime in the near future. One thing guys, if you are allergic to bee stings, let's not try this, even if you are working hard to impress a lady. Honestly, exercise caution here, it is believed that about 5% of the population is allergic to bee stings. If you have been stung and are experiencing an allergic reaction, quickly consult a medical professional. Hmm, now if you need a fun way to kill off a character, here may be your chance.

These are just a hint of the strange, sick, and downright kinky things that some people have done or are doing right now. Just think that sexy person riding up in the elevator with you may have just... well, that is entire up to you. Have fun.

Bibliography:

1.) Fernbach, Amanda Fantasies of FETISHISM from Decadence to the Post-Human 2002 Rutgers University Press New Brunswick, NJ

2.) Love, Brenda Encyclopedia of Unusual Sex Practices 1999 Greenwich Editions, London.