Fucking Fatties in Florida Ch. 02

Story Info
Granny and granddaughter are both in need.
1.6k words
4.34
238.3k
30

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My escapades with oversexed and underused Helen had gone on every several weeks during my extended stay in Fort Lauderdale. I would have gratefully filled her longing pussy with my man juice every day if she wanted, but she had other needs, it seems. While my good sized fifty year old dick was fine for this sixty year old babe, my much smaller wallet lacked the necessary cash to keep her in the lifestyle to which she wanted to become accustomed! She would rather flirt with the older guys in the neighborhood who had big bank accounts, even if their dicks didn't match. Helen would get them to take her out to dinner at the nicer places in the area, or on a shopping spree with their platinum plastic cards, and end up snuggling on her couch or sucking their limp dicks to a bit of pleasure for them afterward.

But all that touching and groping just left her needing a real fuck, and so she'd look me up. "How about a tit feast tonight?" she'd whisper in my ear as I sat by the pool enjoying the Florida sun. "You look hungry for these double D beauties". And so I was.

She had been allowing me access to her boudoir, after banging her needy cunt on a few occasions while she flat backed on the living room sofa. It was like the proverbial French whorehouse, with dim lighting, and bright red satin sheets atop a four poster bed. Hung above those four posts, up in the ceiling, was a mirror the same size as the bed. There was enough light to easily see the action from underneath, and I did love to see Helen's undulating ass flesh bouncing up and down while riding my cock. I am a lover of older, large fleshy women. A little twig-of-a-girl holds no sexual attraction to me. Give me some female meat to hang onto, and a woman who's been around enough to know how to use that flesh.

Helen was a woman of pleasure, and not ashamed of her female needs. In the nightstand beside this bed of delights she kept a variety of toys for use at any and all times, alone or with a friend like me. Her late husband had lost the spring in his dick a few years before he died, but she was faithful until he was gone. But while he couldn't satisfy this wild woman anymore, he was happy to manipulate a large rubber substitute in her wide open shaved pussy, and lick up the residue after her series of screaming organisms. She not wanting to give up this playtime convinced me to do the same, knowing that I would always get to get my rocks off inside that treasure tunnel before I left for the evening.

One such evening of joy began with Helen playfully opening her sensible button up blouse to reveal a beautifully tailored-to-fit red teddy underneath. She slipped off her slacks and twirled about the room, as I sat watching the floor show before me. She then reached over, stood me up and removed every stitch I had on. I took her in my arms and we collapsed on the bed, rolling in ecstasy with this voluptuously sensuous woman. I stroked her massive bosom covered with the smooth silk of the teddy. With just a few moments of manipulations, the top came down and I was in tit-heaven, suckling those red-nipple topped beauties, as Helen moaned in agreement. "Suck me, suck me, nibble on my nipples, you make me cum in my pussy while you attack my tits."

And with that I unsnapped the crotch of the teddy, slipping my hands into her needy and waiting tunnel of love, the heaven on earth for this horny guy. I reached over into that nightstand, and grabbed the largest hunk of rubber I found, a twelve-inch long and very thick pleasure tool. As Helen lay on her back moaning in joy, I shoved the length of that dildo into that sopping wide hole. "OHHHHH, fuck me with that stick!" she exclaimed. "Ram that fucker into me boy, till I feel it filling my womb!" In and out I dragged that huge fake manhandle, as Helen grunted and groaned till she went rigid and screamed for the sky, "AAAAAHHHHHH, YYYYYYEEEESSSSS," and in a minute or so while her orgasm had subsided, her pleasure simply mellowed into further lust.

Unknown to me before I arrived, Helen had a house guest. Her eighteen year old granddaughter had arrived the day before for a visit during a fall college break. Laurie had told granny that she would be out until late that night with friends from college here on break also. As she had a key to the condo, so she said there was no need to be concerned. Except that Laurie left the group in a huff early, after being dumped by a guy in favor of a thin blonde. Laurie was built more like her grandmother, and her mother I was told, with a large set of tits, and a butt to match. A nice big pooch in her belly added to the lovely plumpness of this young flesh-pot in waiting. And waiting was true, I later found out, as she was a virgin in every sense of the term.

As Helen let loose with that dildo induced orgasmic yell, Laurie was quietly slipping in the front door. It stopped her in her tracks, but drew her into the scene in her grandmother's bedroom. The door was open and as she peeked around the edge at a side view of the bed, she was greeted with the sight of granny on her knees in the middle of the bed with my good sized dick being aimed toward her still horny pussy. As she and I were much in the throes of lusty enjoyment, we did not notice the plump young thing looking in on us. I was thrusting in and out of that now soggy woman hole, head thrown back in pleasure, as Helen's pillow-muffled voice droned on, "Fuck me, big boy, fuck my needy cunt, you horny bastard."

Laurie knew that grandma was a sexual active woman after grandpa passed on. But to see her being banged so virulently by one who even this young girl knew was a man closer to her mother's age than granny's was a shock to her young senses. But she was fascinated by the action, and after her rejection of the evening, began to feel the familiar tingle between her virgin legs. Virgin she was, but still she did enjoy the manipulations of her fingers along that tender slit. Her grandmother's vocal invitations to her younger stud-for-the-evening, calling me to "shove that cock in me, boy, give me a real fuck," and "slap my fat ass you mother fucker, make my tush sting," which lusty action I was taking as I pumped in and up against that massive pillow-like derriere, SLAP-SLAP-SLAP, on her bounding flesh, getting an "OOHHH, I love that. Spank me more you stud muffin," from Helen. All this action caused Laurie to get caught up in the sights and to shove her fingers onto that virgin vagina, rubbing the tingle of her tender clit into a mind-blowing orgasm.

Just then Laurie in her revelry leaned against the door a bit too much and it flew inward striking a chair behind it. Grandma and lover stopped the action, with me nearly falling off the bed to the side in slight shock, and Helen gasping, "What are you doing here?"

"I came back early, and let myself in," Laurie sheepishly murmured, "I didn't mean to spy on you."

"Well you've seen enough, that's for sure," Helen said, "Get your fat little ass in here now and talk to us." As Laurie gently sat on the side of the bed, staring at my now shrinking manhood, Helen quizzed her as to what she thought. "I've never seen a man's thing before," Laurie confessed, "and it makes my little hole tingle to look at it."

Sensing a new adventure in the making, and seeing Helen's wicked eyes flash between us, I moved over closer and invited Laurie to have a better look. "You know what that 'thing' is for, don't you? Do you think you could handle it?" Helen suggested. Laurie reached out and began to stroke my cock, and her pudgy soft hand got me hard in no time.

"It's so BIG," the little girl exclaimed as she wrapped both hands around by engorged dick. "Does it feel good inside of you, Grandma?"

"Does it ever!" Helen groaned. "Get on top of me, lover, and show my granddaughter what you can do with that thing!" As I knelt between Helen's quivering thighs, she told Laurie to grab my cock and rub it up and down her granny's slippery slit. Laurie was fascinated by all this and excitedly jerked me off on her grandmother's wonderful pussy lips. "Put it in, Put it in, I need to CCCCUUUMMM," I growled. Obediently the little lass did just that, shoving my hard cock into her grandmother's well lubed cunt, as Helen wrapped her legs around my waist, and crowed, "Watch this mother fucker take me, Laurie. Granny wants his sticky cum filling up my nasty fuck hole." And not a moment later I shot her full with the contents of my balls.

As my rocking action in her cunt subsided, Helen told Laurie to lie back on the bed and rub her own little puss if she wanted to. Laurie couldn't wait to slip her hands into her opened jeans and ply her clit with her fingers, yelling out, "OOOHHH, it feels so good. I want to be filled up, too, please; Ooohhh, please, Grandma."

"All in do time, little one. All in do time," Helen promised. And I couldn't wait!

...To be continued...