Library Facial

Story Info
First experience with someone other than her boyfriend.
1.5k words
4.32
121.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyginie
sexyginie
30 Followers

This is a true story, in which the names of those involved and the location will be kept confidential....ENJOY.

*

Today I am going to tell you an old story from my days in first year university. I went to ****** University in *******, Ontario. This incident was probably what started my desire to experience sex the way I do nowadays. I used to be an innocent girl who had only ever had sex with her boyfriend but that changed in my first year of University. I enjoyed fantasizing about being with other men but I never did, until one day my boyfriend told me it would turn him on if I had sex with another guy and then came home to tell him about it afterwards. I didn't know if that was a good idea or not, so I figured I would do it if the opportunity presented itself.

I was sitting in French class bored out of my mind one day, when I saw a guy walk in class late and sit right next to me. He asked me what we were doing and introduced himself. We talked for most of the class and when it was over he asked me if I would go to the library with him to make copies of my notes. I agreed and we walked to the library together. When we got there, I told him I had to go the washroom, I started walking towards the washroom and I realized he was staring at me as I walked away. He was a very attractive guy and we had been flirting with each other for a couple of hours now. As I was in the washroom, I was considering the possibility of having sex with him, would he go for it, could I go through with it?? Something in me really wanted to do it. I felt I was being naughtier than I ever had in my life. I decided to make a move and attempt to go through with it if he was willing too.

I walked out of the washroom and straight up to him. I told him I would make the copies and as I did I kept leaning over the photocopying machine so that my boobs would be pushed up and would spill out of my shirt. I kept running my hands on my stomach looking as sexy as I could there by the copier in an attempt to turn him on. We were the only ones in the photocopy room so I could be a little obvious about my intentions. He took notice of what I was doing and I could tell he was getting aroused, though he didn't say anything. I kept flirting with him as I sat on the photocopying machine and in a very teasing manner pulled him closer to me so that his face would only be an inch away from mine.

I then whispered in his ear, "You think I'm hot don't you?"

He looked at me in disbelief and smiled as he casually answered, "Sure, you are a very attractive girl."

I smiled at him and said, "So if you could do anything to me right now what would it be?"

"I don't know if I should tell you that..." he said hesitantly and he stared at me. I didn't answer but just looked at him straight in the eye and smiled and he said, "Ok, I would kiss you."

I giggled a bit and replied, "Well guess what? That is the only thing that is not allowed, but anything else you wish to do to me right now, you may...and I only have one request..." He looked at me like I was joking around and I continued, "That you cum on my face." I whispered in his ear. His smile was immediately exchanged for an expression of disbelief and lust as I said those words, seems every guy is turned on at the idea of cumming on a pretty girls face. "What?" I said, "I like getting nasty and feeling cum all over my pretty face. You don't have a problem doing that to me do you?" He didn't answer so I continued, "Hmph, Here you have this pretty girl offering to let you ejaculate all over her sexy little face, and you are thinking about not taking the offer?" He didn't do anything for a couple of seconds but I took charge and pulled my shirt over my head and off so that only my bra was left in place, I was determined to get some action that day, I had already gone so far... He pulled my body closer to his and he began massaging my breasts over my bra and then down through the top when he moved behind me and slid me off the machine so that I could feel his hard cock rubbing on my ass. He pulled my bra even lower and began licking my chest between my tits. He took it off and began sucking on my nipples and digging his head between my breasts to suck and fondle me as much as he could. Then he somewhat forcefully pulled my legs up so that I was almost lying down back on the machine again and pulled my pants down around my ankles.

I looked at him as he took them straight off and he pulled my panties to one side and put his head between my legs. He licked my thighs and then my clit slowly, teasing me every step of the way. I started moaning in pleasure and asked him to keep going faster and faster. I was aching to cum, and being in public made it even hotter! He began finger fucking me with two and then three of his fingers as he kept licking my clit like there was no tomorrow. It only took a couple of minutes until I felt my body ready to explode and I asked him to insert his entire hand in me. I guess he thought it was something of an odd request, but I was so turned on and wet that I wanted his whole hand in there fistfucking me. Slowly he inserted his full fist in my pussy one finger at a time and began thrusting it in and out of my body until I felt my orgasm take me over. I was in extreme pleasure and pain at the same time, right there in the photocopy room!

I pushed his head away from my clit and sooo slowly let his hand out of my soaked pussy. I shoved him back to a standing positing as I slid down the machine and onto my knees where I was always comfortable in sexy situations. I undid his pants and pulled them down to find what I expected: a gigantic fully erect cock just waiting to be sucked. I wanted to suck it so bad, the whole thing in my mouth and watch it spout fountains of cum all over me, but I knew I had to be patient. I licked it and smacked it against my face and ran it over my nipples and between my tits where he left it so that he could fuck my round tits as I held them together around his cock. I knew he couldn't last long like that, fucking my hot tits, so I pulled away and took him into my mouth, sucking him slowly at first but then faster and faster. He pushed my head further in so that I was deepthroating his medium sized cock. I noticed he was blushing when I looked up and saw him watching me suck his cock , and I felt it swell in my mouth and I knew he was going to cum soon. I sucked two or three more times and pulled out, ready to take my cumshot like a good little slut. I leaned my head back and opened my mouth as wide as I could and I felt his hot cum unload on my nose, inside my mouth, on my forehead and down my neck. I couldn't believe how exhilarating this was. I finally stood up, cum dripping from my face while I still tried to get most of it in my mouth with my fingers. He grabbed a Kleenex from his bag and handed them over to me so that I could wipe my face dry as best as I could before venturing back out into the library.

When we were both dressed, I told him his copies were done and he replied startled, "Oh yeah, the copies..." and he laughed.

I smiled and I said, "Good luck on the midterm." as I walked with him to the door.

"Listen...if you ever wanna go out on a date with me, give me a call allright?" he said.

I smiled and said "I am sorry, I have a boyfriend."

"Oh, Whoa!" he said and looked at his feet without asking any further questions. "Alright then, I guess I will see you later." I nodded and I took off in a different direction in search of my boyfriend to tell him of my recent exploits.

sexyginie
sexyginie
30 Followers