Black Cock Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
She's a slut for black cock.
4.4k words
4.34
181.6k
54

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers

Note to readers: Thank you so much for your interest in my pursuing this story.

The next morning I woke to Donna's warm mouth on my cock. The covers were off me and around her shoulders as she lay between my legs, propped on her elbows. She held my hard dick to her mouth and her fingers caressed my shaft. She alternated using her tongue and lips to pleasure me from crown to balls. I smiled upon recognizing what was happening and wondered if she was craving black cock or white.

I propped myself up on my own elbows and said "good morning." Donna paused and said "good morning" back to me. "It feels really good," I said.

"I'm glad it feels good. After last night, I wanted to do this for you," she said and resumed her mouthing on my cock. We maintained eye contact until she moved her head in position to swallow my cock whole and I lay back against my pillow and closed my eyes.

I decided I would try not to bring up the black cock fantasy for now unless she did. I was very curious to find out because last night's spontaneity and honesty resulted in the best sex we've had in a long time. But, if that were a one time event to get me over my erection problem, that was okay by me. That problem was the result of a bad reaction to the blood pressure medicine I was on. It was humiliating to not be able to get it up and stay hard for her. She was very supportive of me and even though I got off the medicine and onto something better, I still had the mental anguish for months. I was afraid to try. I'm glad that's over with. Sex is one of the joys of living after all.

I love my wife more than anything, including my own self respect. She's stuck by me through thick and thin and if she wants black cock fantasy from now on I will certainly support her. It was very hot for me to role play that with her. So much in fact, I found my mind drifting back to last night in search of the lustful thoughts that gave us such mutual pleasure.

Donna's blow job was slow and soothing. She seemed contented the longer she spent teasing my cock and balls with her lips, tongue and fingers. When she slowly sucked my cock down her throat and then withdrew in the same manner, I moaned my contentment and reached down to put my hands on her head.

She responded favorably to my hands, allowing me to control her movement. I lifted her head off my cock and pulled her up to face me. I kissed her full on the mouth and tasted my cock on her breath. She kissed me back with great passion and we fell back against the pillows together. I rolled her over and got between her legs as she willingly opened up to me. Her pussy was a warm wet pond and I dove in cock first, penetrating all the way to the base of my cock. Donna moaned beneath me. Her guttural sounds made my dick harder as I began to saw it in and out of her. I was not feeling like I needed to be black or white in that moment but rather just a man intent on pleasuring his wife.

In the days and weeks that followed my relationship with Donna grew stronger and more fulfilling for both of us. We flirted with one another every chance we got, making it seem to others like we were still on our honey-moon. It was like we were falling in love all over again. And, the sex was fantastic. I was performing without fear of erection failure and Donna was becoming the wanton lover of my dreams.

One day we met for lunch and the mood just struck both of us while eating our Chicken Cobb Salads in a corner booth. Donna made the first move by taking my left hand and kissing the tip of my index finger. Her glossy lips parted and she sucked my finger into her mouth. She made it look as though she were giving head to a real cock and as I watched her, she occasionally flashed her beautiful eyes my way. I let down my guard and became lost in the lust as Donna wet my finger in her warm mouth. Her eyes cast toward me and then around me and every time we made eye contact again I felt my inhibitions fade.

After her eyes darted upward and over my shoulder a few times, I figured someone might be standing behind us, watching. I was rock hard and so turned on with her spontaneity that I feared she would stop if I turned to look. I didn't want her to stop. Her mouth was working magic on my finger, and my neural network was delivering sexual messages straight to my cock. To say I was hard is an understatement. I was rock hard and wanting to touch her and return the favor. I wanted to kiss her neck and trace my wet finger down the front of her body, lingering at all the places I knew gave her pleasure. While Donna's glances went from my finger to the open space beyond me, it dawned on me that she was performing for someone besides me. I suppose this suspicion should have made me angry but it didn't. Instead I was even more turned on and since no one was stopping us, I put my right hand on Donna's left thigh and caressed her there.

A tray of dishes crashed to the floor and I turned to see only an attractive black man with pen and notebook in hand, standing in silence ready to take our order. He was tall, young and muscular under his white shirt and black bow tie. I looked at Donna. To my amazement, she was still busy with my finger, only now licking along the length while looking at him.

My heart beat faster as I watched my wife seduce our young waiter. His name tag said Reggie and he appeared willing to remain watching. We watched her in unison as she dropped my finger from her mouth and moved it over her chest. I knew the wondrous breasts that lay waiting beneath her clothing. She held my finger and drew imaginary circles that outlined her breasts for him. Then she dropped my hand altogether and looked at Reggie.

"We're ready for the sex. I mean check," she said and giggled. In her moment of laughter, she was radiant and sexy.

After Reggie left to get our check, Donna grabbed my shirt and pulled us closer to one another. The look on her face was sheer excitement and I felt my own adrenalin surging as she said "he wants to fuck me."

"So do I."

"I want to have sex with him," she said. Her confession took me by surprise. Fantasy role play was one thing but this was entirely another. "Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes. Please don't be mad. It's probably just the heat of the moment, but I can't help it."

"I'll be honest Donna. That idea turns me on and frightens me. I just wouldn't want to lose you. Can we talk about this more at home?"

"Yes darling and I definitely want to resume our play together too."

"Okay," I said and smiled.

When Reggie returned with the check, Donna excused herself and exited the other side of the booth. As she slipped out, Reggie offered his hand and helped her up. After she left, Reggie said to me "Is she your wife?"

"Yes she is. She's hot isn't she?"

"Yes sir, she sure is. You're a lucky man," he said.

"You seem like a nice guy Reggie. Do you have a girl friend of your own?"

"Nah, but I do okay," he laughed.

I tipped him $50 for a $30 meal and said "your discretion is appreciated, Reggie."

"Absolutely," he said.

"Then you can expect us to return and we'll expect you to be our waiter," I said. "But, I can't promise any repeat performances. Now, excuse me, I need to run."

All afternoon I sat in my office contemplating my relationship with Donna, my feelings for her, and our marriage as well as potential consequences of the direction we were taking. What started with role play between us was quickly moving on to Donna having real sexual relations with another man. And a black man at that. Talk about "be careful what you wish for," this could really happen.

Still, it was exciting to see my wife actively entertain another man, seducing him with her sweet mischief. She seemed so at ease performing for him and then for me to learn that he was also black made it even hotter. There was simply no other explanation for what happened. My wife enjoyed our black on white role play more than I thought and now she apparently wanted to take it further.

I wondered how long she had been feeling this way, how far she wanted to go and how far I was willing to let it happen. How do I fit into this scenario? Am I an observer, a participant, or God forbid waiting at home for her to return from a hot night out?

What attributes besides black and cock size did she desire? Had she found any possible men yet? Was Reggie a consideration? Would she actually go on a date with him? Would she kiss him and go to bed with him? He was certainly black, attractive, very well-mannered and interested according to Donna. Perhaps he would be a good first choice.

I thought of so many questions and possible responses as I sat in my chair and looked out the window. I stroked my fingers over my trousers and felt the outline that my cock made against the fabric as I imagined Donna and me play out different scenarios. When, I came to the question 'How would we know if we had gone too far and our marriage suffers?' I didn't have an answer. This last thought had a sobering effect on me and I decided to go home early.

****** On his drive home after the lunch shift, Reggie thought about the couple that he waited on in the restaurant. They were not like any other couples he'd seen in the corner booth before. When he approached their table he couldn't help but notice the woman's eyes on him as she kissed and sucked her husband's finger. He saw a hunger in her and it wasn't for the food on her plate. It seemed to him as he watched her that she was watching him, too. Like they had made a connection and the chemistry was right even if risky. He knew if the gentleman didn't react well to the fact that his wife was seductively flirting with the black waiter that he might get fired but he was glad that he watched in silence. And the best part was not only was there no trouble but Reggie got a fat $50 tip too.

Normally, Reggie went home to work on his business plan. He wanted to open a fitness club and needed to get his loan request paperwork in order. He already identified the perfect location and a friend would sell him equipment at a huge discount. But today, that work would have to wait. Reggie was just too turned on to think. Instead, he reached for his cell phone and dialed the number at the top of his new favorite list.

Reggie was quite aware that God had provided him with qualities that beautiful white women desired in a man. First off, he was charismatic, handsome and black. Second, he was young and athletic, reasonably intelligent and goal oriented such that he could explain his life's ambitions in order to carry on a decent non-sexual conversation with anyone, but especially women. And, third, he was hung.

The other thing Reggie excels at is keeping his mouth shut. He does not boast to anyone about his sexual conquests. This is often a comforting matter to women who cheat on their husbands with him. He knows the adage "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" but he seldom complains or blames others for situations he finds himself in. He does enjoy the personal intimacy attention he receives from women and more often than not, the longer a woman remains in his presence, the more vulnerable and horny she becomes.

His cell phone directory was jammed with phone numbers for such women. They were as young as 18 and as old as 35. About 25% were married and others had boyfriends but they all had one thing in common: they had sex with Reggie shortly after meeting him. There were only two women in Reggie's directory that he didn't have sex with: his Mother and Sister. His cell phone had multi-list support, like play lists on an MP3 player. Reggie used this feature to organize his phone numbers into lists such as blonde, brunette, and red head. In addition, he had lists for girls that excelled in particular activities such as deep-throat, ATM (ass to mouth), cum swallowing, and GGB (two girls at once with Reggie). The beauty of this technology was that when Reggie was horny an answer was only a phone call away.

While his car was stopped at a traffic light, Reggie's first call was answered by a recorded voice. He clicked the call off and dialed the next number.

He wanted to have his cock sucked off while the memory the woman at the restaurant was still fresh in his mind. On the second call, someone answered.

"Hello, this is Honey," said a happy voice.

"Hey baby, this is Reggie."

"Hi!" She exclaimed. "How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm horny. When are you going to come over again and fuck my brains out? I could really use that now."

"I'm horny too, how about I come over and we can take care of each other?"

Hell yeah," she said. "When do you think you'll get here? Do I have time to take a shower?"

"I'm almost at your apartment complex. Why don't you strip and wait for me at your door. We can jump in the shower together.

"Mmm. I like that idea. I'm so glad you called.

Reggie smiled and in his mind he told himself he would be taken care of too. His first choice was Claire but she was unavailable. With her dark hair and body built for sex 30 year old Claire most closely resembled the woman from the restaurant.

Honey was wearing little to begin with and quickly stripped off her tight tee and panties. She was horny and excited about Reggie's imminent arrival and she reached down to feel her pussy. It was exceptionally wet already and Honey couldn't help herself as she started to finger her wet hole in anticipation of his arrival. She let her mind travel to her favorite masturbation fantasy, telling herself as she increased the pace on her clit that she was going to bring it up this time.

It was no surprise to Reggie that Honey met him at the door in the manner he suggested. As he walked in, he kissed her on the mouth. They French-kissed for several hot moments and then he pushed her down to her knees. Honey acquiesced to his guidance and fell to her knees. He unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out for her. He was mostly hard and Honey just creamed when she saw it.

As she put her small white hands around his very black python-sized cock, she decided to go for it.

"Reggie, there's something I want to say," she began, "the last time you were here, we got pretty rough." She kissed the top of his cock head and let her lips cascade over it until they sealed around the crown. She lip-sucked this top portion for several moments before continuing. During this time, Reggie reflected on the sex they had last time. They had gotten very wild as he recalled slapping Honey's ass while he fucked her and she screamed through multiple orgasms.

"What's up Honey? What do you want to say to me?"

"Just that I liked it and was hoping we could do it again," she said while looking up at him. Her kneeling and his height made the appearance of him towering over her so much more intensely appealing to her. So much so that her hand returned to her clit and she told Reggie of her secret lust for a Black Master.

Reggie stood in silence thinking about what Honey said to him. He heard the yearning in her voice and although he had no direct BDSM experience, the idea of power exchange with her appealed to him, especially given the purpose of today's visit.

"What are you offering me Honey?" asked Reggie.

"I want you to train me to satisfy your sexual appetite. I want you to tell me what to do and I want to do whatever you want me to do. I want to be fucked every which way by you and to worship you Reggie. I want to feel your black hands spank my white bottom again, and the stinging and the warmth that you brought to my skin. I want to see how far you will push me and how far I'm filling to go."

Honey spoke with such sincerity in her voice. Reggie looked down at the young white woman on the floor looking up at him. Her eyes welled with water and Reggie felt so touched by her confession to him that he temporarily dismissed his thoughts of the woman in the restaurant.

She felt as though he looked at her warmly and so she asked, "May I call you Master?"

He nodded and then asked "Do you want me to call you Honey or some other name?"

"Master, you may call me anything that pleases you."

"Give me some examples Honey," he said.

"Slut, bitch, whore, cunt, really anything you want" she said. "I just want to have really intense sex with you and the more you can degrade me the more I think I'll like it."

"Okay Honey, show me what an obedient slut you are and go to work on my cock and don't stop to talk until I ask you to."

"Thank you Master," said Honey and she then she started her first assigned task by kissing his cock with her sweet lips. She inhaled is strong musky scent as she kissed his cock all over and then she opened her mouth and sucked his cock head just past her lips.

Reggie withdrew from her mouth and said "follow me." He walked to her bedroom and told Honey to crawl on her hands and knees. In the bedroom, he pulled the sheets down and let them fall on the floor at the foot of the bed. Then he got on top of the bed and lay down with his legs hanging over the side. He sat up briefly using his strong abdominal muscles and said "get over here and finish your work bitch." He liked the new power she had given him and he watched her crawl the remaining paces until her open mouth was just at the tip of his cock. As Honey's mouth took in his giant tool, Reggie lay back and closed his eyes as he felt his desire return for the woman at the restaurant.

******

Driving home was somewhat of a blur as I wondered what was in store for me when I got home. I drove past a grocery store and decided to stop and buy her flowers. It would be a nice touch, a detail to make her feel appreciated. One thing I've learned about flowers is that it's a lot cheaper to buy them at a grocery store than at a florist shop and the effect on my wife is still the same. She becomes very affectionate!

I parked my car in the garage next to Donna's. In side the house, there was no immediate sign of her presence, but as I walked up the staircase, I could hear her. As I place my hand on the doorknob to our bedroom, I recognized the sounds as her moans and whimpers of ecstasy.

After I opened the door, I stood in the doorway to take in the site before me. Donna lay face down on the middle of the bed, with her feet over the edge and a large black dildo shoved into her pussy. Her arms were by her side and she lay there to rest after what sounded like an exhaustive orgasm.

Her clothes were strewn on the floor along side two empty plastic bags. I walked into the room and noticed our flat screen TV was playing a pornographic movie. On the screen a white woman was being gang banged by black men. They were all muscular and hung. In the background of the raunchy scene something else piqued my curiosity and I continued watching the movie. When the scene finally reached the climax, a shot focused in on a white man bound to a chair with rope. He was the husband and his mouth was gagged too. Then the camera zoomed in on his crotch. It was wet, clearly indicating he had cum in his pants.

I reached down, unzipped my trousers and whipped my cock out. While watching the black guys cum on the woman's face and tits, I began to stroke myself. This was all so surreal and hot too and then I felt Donna's body press into my back. "Hi" she whispered as she reached around to stroke me. "Hi," I said back and continued watching the men coat the woman's body was their hot cum.

Donna moved around to face me. We kissed momentarily and she lowered herself to her knees and just took my cock into her mouth. On the screen, the next scene began. The cum-covered wife returned to her husband and straddled his lap. She left him bound to the chair and removed the gag from his mouth. Then she leaned in and aligned her right breast with his mouth. He accepted the offering by willingly parting his lips and licking some cum off her nipple.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers
12