Family Camping Trip Ch. 03

Story Info
Cousins play with polaroid camera.
2.2k words
3.98
109.6k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harkkenco
harkkenco
29 Followers

Summer, finally! No more school. This was the time to play and have fun before returning to college next fall. Carla had big plans for the summer. She would be going to spend a month with her aunt and uncle and two cousins. Carla had been introduced to her sexuality by her cousin Brian the previous year. He had shown her what a naked guy looks like and had let her masturbate him to orgasm. He even provided her with her first taste of thick gooey white sperm. Brian also had given Carla her first experience of oral sex, and led her to encounter her first orgasm. Simply put, to Carla, Brian was sex, and sex was Brian.

Carla arrived at her Aunt Linda and Uncle Greg's house with her parents. Her parents would only stay overnight, and then return home, leaving Carla to spend the next month in the place she had fantasized most about; Brian's house. There were hugs all around when they arrived. Danielle, Brian's nineteen year old younger sister, was glad to see Carla and hoped to hang out with her older cousin. Aunt Linda was as elegant and poised as ever. Tall, slender, athletic, and well kept (they had a LOT of money), she was simply beautiful. Carla's Uncle Greg was a typical middle aged executive. He had a well paying job in insurance and investments (bottom line - he was RICH). Carla was disappointed when they arrived, however, to find out that Brian wasn't home. Carla wanted so desperately to see how he would look at her and find out how he would treat her since they had both seen each other completely naked and spent an entire night together alone in her grandparent's camper (another story). The evening lasted an eternity.

Finally, shortly before midnight, Carla heard what she thought was the door. She was staying in a spare bedroom in the basement, with all of the other bedrooms located on the main floor and second floor of the house. Carla crept quietly up the stairs and peeked around the corner. There was Brian and one of his friends! She was so excited her heart nearly burst out of her chest. She was breathing so hard she could hear herself. Her hands were trembling. She couldn't contain herself. She snuck back downstairs and began rubbing herself inside of her panties. She had numbness shooting through her arms as her aching clit seized all sensations for the moment. Carla licked her fingers and swirled them around and side to side. She was just about to reach the pleasant buzzing of the orgasm when she heard someone coming downstairs.

"Carla?" Brian said softly.

Carla jumped out of the bed and sprang into Brian's waiting arms.

"Hey kiddo, how you doing?" Brian asked as Carla hugged his neck, taking the care to notice the entire feeling of his body.

"I'm great!" Carla replied. "I couldn't wait to get here, I REALLY wanted to see you," she said.

"Cool" Brian replied. "I've been thinking about seeing you too, and I can't wait to see ALL of you again."

"I'll let you!" Carla said in an overexcited shaking voice. "Come here, quick."

With that Carla pulled Brian into the bedroom and she shut the door. She pulled off her panties and sprawled out on the bed, legs wide open for him.

"Oh my God that looks delicious!" Brian said. "You're not even shaved bald anymore, look at these cute little hairs around your slit!" With that Brian lowered his head and gently kissed Carla's swollen pussy, nestling his lips around her labia, exploring all of the recently grown in pubic hairs. Unfortunately, they heard a voice calling down the stairs.

"Brian, you down there?" It was Jake, Brian's friend.

"Yeah, be right up." Called out Brian. He gave Carla's clit one final quick kiss and lick and said, "I'll finish that dessert later." And Brian quietly exited the bedroom and ran upstairs.

****

Needless to say, Carla and Brian spent a lot of time together the next month. It was only a couple of days after Carla arrived that Brian finally got to spend some time alone with her. Brian suggested they walk to the Value-Mart store a few blocks away. He asked Carla to not wear any underwear under her shorts, so she agreed. It felt funny to Carla to feel the seam of her shorts on her bare clitoris and labia. It was exciting and seemed so naughty. It made Carla tingle with every step she took walking with Brian to the store, feeling the fabric touching her in a way she had never felt before. When they got to the store, Brian took Carla to the girl's clothing section and picked out several sundresses for her to try on. Carla obediently went to the changing room and tried them on, until Brian decided on one that was his favorite. They paid for the dress, and then went behind the store. Brian had more ideas.

"Carla, I want you to change into this dress for me." Brian coaxed.

"Here?" Carla could not believe what she was hearing.

"Yes" He answered. "No one will see you, you can change really fast."

Carla's heart was beating incredibly hard as she pulled off her tank top and exposed her puffy nipples to the outside air and sunlight. It felt really good and was really exciting to her. However, fear of being caught what it was; she quickly pulled the dress on to cover herself.

"Take off your shorts too!" Brian grinned.

Carla removed her shorts, and was now wearing nothing but the white sundress that Brian had just purchased for her. It was not too short, but Carla felt as though everyone could see her naked body through the dress.

"That is very sexy," said Brian.

Carla could tell he was getting excited by the way he was breathing and the way his voice sounded to her, kind of shaky and husky with delight.

"OK, let's go back into the store, I have a couple more things I want," Brian ordered.

They went back into the store and Brian took Carla to the camera section.

"Alright Carla, I'm going to take a package of the polariod film, and you take one too. Be sure to hide it well."

"We are going to steal it?" Carla asked in a terrified voice.

"Yes," said Brian. "It's fun, and besides, I don't have enough money for it. Just do what I tell you and you will be fine. You do trust me don't you?"

"Yes, I trust you," said Carla.

So, they each took a package of polaroid film from the store. Carla was the most nervous she had ever been in her life. What if she got caught? What if they searched her? They would surely see then that she had no underwear on! Carla's entire body was buzzing with fear and excitement as she and Brian walked through the doors and out of the store. Once outside they broke out running and ran all the way back to Brian's house.

Carla was so thrilled with what had just happened. She had changed her clothes outside. She had walked around in the store in a dress with no panties on. And, she had just shoplifted film. She couldn't believe how truly naughty and excited she felt.


"Let's do some more!" She demanded of Brian.

"Whoa, easy girl, we will," said Brian. "Let me go get our camera. I want to take a picture of you in your new dress I bought you."

So, Brian went into his parent's room and returned with a polaroid camera. He carefully loaded the film into the large compartment and the camera made a whirring sound and expelled a piece of paper.

"Now it's ready," Brian said. "Come here and sit on the couch," he requested of Carla.

Carla complied and sat on the couch.

"Relax!" Brian told her. "You look like a robot."

So Carla did her best to look relaxed and normal. She had never really liked having her picture taken because she didn't think she was pretty. She had always been a little "pudgy" and was very self-conscious about having her picture taken. Carla pulled her sundress down on her legs and smiled for Brian. The camera whirred and out came a picture.

"Let me see it," Carla requested.

Carla and Brian both watched the picture as it developed. Carla thought she looked goofy. Brian said he liked it and that she looked sexy. Suddenly, Brian's sister Danielle and her friend Jenny came to the house.

"I thought you were staying at Jenny's today?" Brian asked in an agitated voice.

"I am," said Danielle. "I came back to get my CD's for us to listen to. What are you doing? Does dad know you have his camera?"

"Yes," said Brian. "He told me I could use it anytime I wanted."

"What are you taking pictures of?" Danielle smiled.

"Carla wanted some pictures for her scrapbook, so I'm taking some for her to take home," Brian replied.

"Yeah sure..." Danielle smirked. "I bet you are taking pictures for you; you know, those pictures."

"Beat it, or I'll tell mom and dad you were smoking last week," Brian sneered.

"Geez, jerk, OK, OK, you always win, don't you?" said Danielle as she walked out the door where Jenny met her.

"Glad she's gone," Brian said to Carla.

"Are you going to get in trouble?" Carla asked.

"Nope, everything is fine. Danielle does whatever I tell her. She's really no problem at all." Brian reassured.

With that, Brian walked over and locked the front door. "We don't want her bugging us anymore." He said. "Now let me take another picture of you. Why don't you lie down on the couch and be kind of sexy for me."

Carla did as Brian requested.

"Good, now pull you dress up a little bit," said Brian.

"No way! I'm not letting you take THAT kind of pictures of me!" said Carla.

"Relax" Brian coaxed. "You'll be fine, besides, no one will ever see them but me, I promise."

"I really don't want you to take those kinds of pictures of me," Carla protested.

"Well, if you don't, I will tell your mom and dad that you stole from the Value-Mart."

"You did too!" she replied.

"Who are they going to believe?" Brian asked. "But if you don't want to, then fine. I'll just find someone else to play with." And with that, Brian walked off and went into his bedroom. He closed the door and called someone on the phone. Carla felt really bad. She didn't know what to do. She went to Brian's room and could hear him through the door. "Yeah, I'm bored and there's nothing here for me to do, so I am thinking about seeing if my parents will let me stay with you for a couple of weeks...."


"No!" thought Carla. Brian was serious, he was going to leave! Carla opened the door.

"Hey, I gotta go," said Brian, and he hung up the phone. "What do you want?" he asked Carla.

"I don't want you to leave. I don't want you to be mad at me. And, I don't want you telling on me to my parents. So, I'll let you take the pictures." Carla had conceded to Brian's request.

"Good, it will be fun, you'll see," said Brian. "Here, get on my bed and lie down."

Carla did as Brian requested. He took a picture of her with her dress slid way up her legs.

"OK, now just lie back and open your legs up - a little more - a little more - good," Brian said as he took another picture. "Now take the dress off."

Carla slid the dress over her head and tossed it onto the floor.

"You are so sexy!" Brian told her. "Lie down on your side and put your left leg up."

Carla did. Whirrrrr went the camera.

"Now spread your legs wide." Whirrrrr again. "Touch your nipples." Whirrrrr. "Touch your pussy." Whirrrrr. "Hold it open, yes like that." Whrrrr, whrrrrr, whrrrr, until all of the film had been used from both rolls.

Carla and Brian looked at the pictures of her. He told her she was very sexy and that he would use them to jack-off after she went home. Carla was turned on by the way Brian was so excited during the picture taking process. She liked making him happy, and it made her feel really good about herself.

"Can I see 'it' now?" Carla asked.

"My dick, sure," said Brian.

He unzipped his shorts and let his semi-rigid cock fall out off his shorts. Brian too was not wearing any underwear.

"Kiss it," he said.

Carla leaned over and kissed the soft skin of the head. She gently licked on it up and down and then slid her entire mouth down as far as she could. Brian guided her head as she bobbed up and down on his hardening shaft. It only seemed to take a minute or so and Carla tasted the warm salty flavor of Brian's sperm in her mouth. She swallowed it all this time, without flinching or gagging. She was very proud of herself.

"God that was awesome!" Brian said as he lay back on the bed. "Come here."

Carla slid up and cuddled with Brian as he held her naked body next to him. He looked at her and smiled and kissed her on the lips, just as if they were a married couple, Carla thought to herself.

****

harkkenco
harkkenco
29 Followers