Dear Santa

Story Info
An adult letter to Santa.
785 words
4.15
25.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
975 Followers

Dear Santa

Do you remember the days of writing letters to Santa a kid? I thought I might write one to the jolly old elf from an adult's point of view.

Dear Santa

I know you get letters from kids all the time so I thought I would write you with the list of things I would like to see under my tree for my wife and I. Living way up north trying to keep all those elves in check must become tiresome. I have a feeling you are a kinky fellow and you and Mrs. Claus get it on pretty good so I think you will like my wish list.

It starts off with the regular things of course peace on earth and goodwill towards men. Now that bit is over let's get to the good stuff shall we?

I know I might sound a little greedy but a winning lottery ticket would be grand if left under my tree. Anything in the millions would be a bonus. See if you could bless me with this gift then I wouldn't have to ask you for the new Jag or Hummer. Diamonds for the wife wouldn't be necessary as we could buy them ourselves with our winnings.

I would love to have you put the naughtiest of movies in my stocking, one that you feel will get the wife and I hotter than any chimney you have ever had to climb down. Something with a lot of action would be great, gangbangs, water sports, anal, toys, double penetration, oral, facials, spankings, lesbian scenes and orgies would be great, we love it all!

Being that it is Christmas some nice mint or cinnamon flavored lube would be another great stocking stuffer. I like nothing better than to lick off a tasty treat from my woman's tasty pussy. And I have to tell you Santa she has the tastiest cunt you have ever had. Maybe if you are lucky when you stop by I will get her to give you a taste. Just think of how much more enjoyable the rest of your trip would be if you could smell my wife's sweet pussy juices in your beard.

Next on my list is the thickest longest candy cane you have. I don't want to eat the thing but if it is a good size I could use it on my wife. I would take that sticky stick and slide it deep into her hot cunt. And when the heat of her snatch has worn it down to a manageable size I will place it right up her ass. Oh I can't wait to lick her tight ass and taste the remnants of mint.

My wife is nudging me hear she wants me to ask you for a strap-on dildo so she can do my virgin ass. I get to fuck hers all the time and she thinks it is time I let her return the favor even though I am a little reluctant on that one.

We could use some bondage gear. My wife loves to be tied up and taken advantage of. Heck maybe if you stick around for an extra hour we could tie her up and you could give her some of your mint stick. Bet that would be a nice change for ya eh Santa?

I would like for you to leave my wife some nice sexy outfits that would be worthy of the slut she can be in the bedroom. Maybe a pair of knee high hooker boots with matching skirt. I would love to have her wear those boots while I push her knees against her chest and fuck her for all I am worth. Perhaps I nice pair of sexy panties with access holes to allow her to have me fuck both her tight hot holes without taking them off.

I am thanking you in advance Santa for taking the time reading my letter. I hope you get a kick out of it and if you are anything like I imagine your velvet red pants are tenting already thinking about all the fun the wife and I are going to have with the gifts. I bet you go into your kitchen and sneak up behind the Mrs. right now and drive your candy cane deep into her hot box while she bakes cookies.

I may be an adult but I still believe in you Saint Nick I hope you have a safe journey as you cross the earth this year and I will have a beer waiting for you when you reach my place. I have a feeling you are sick of milk and cookies.

Merry Christmas

The Johnsons

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
975 Followers