Saturday Seduction

Story Info
Uncle takes his niece out for her birthday.
2.1k words
4.04
155k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note : This story is completely fictional!

It was just another boring Saturday—nothing really exciting or great about it, even if it is my 21st birthday. So what if I can drink now? It's not like someone is going to ask me out to a bar or anything, she thought to herself, as she sat out on her Uncle Rafferty's steps.

Constance was a lovely woman: long blonde hair that went cascading down her back with long legs, and dark creamy skin; a body that any woman would die for; green eyes so dark that they would shine like the silvery moon. She was liked by everyone that knew her.

***********************

"Wayde, I want the bar to be perfect tonight. It is my niece's birthday, but everyone is to act like it is a ordinary night. This will be the first time that she has ever been in a bar; I want things to be special."

" No problem boss."

"Mr. And Mrs. Radcliff, I have a proposition for you, and if you decide to take it I will pay you very handsomely. Today is my niece's birthday and I will be bringing her to my club tonight for what I believe will be her first sexual experience and I want everything to be special in every way."

***********************

As Rafferty came around to where she had been sitting for the longest time, he couldn't help but feel his groin tighten.

"Happy birthday, my darling niece."

"Thanks, Uncle Rafferty. I didn't think that anyone would remember."

"Hey, how could I forget my favorite niece's birthday?"

"It seems that mom and dad has."

"You know my brother; he forgets everything. Don't worry, he will remember before too long, and then come begging for you to forgive him."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"I want to take you out for your birthday tonight; why don't you go get ready...and wear something sexy."

Why would Uncle want me to wear something sexy? Putting it out of her mind she strolled into the house to take a shower and put on her best outfit.

***********************

"You look lovely," he said, as he escorted her to the car. "I thought we would go out to dinner first, then to the club for a bit. I have some things that I need to take care of."

"Oh, Uncle, can we?"

"Sure, and I might even let you drink some, now that you are old enough."

"Oh, Uncle," as he brushed the side of her leg.

Once inside the restaurant they were seated in the back where they could have some privacy, and where they were seated she had no idea about the couple that was in the back of the now-private room. It was just them and the couple that remained.

"Thanks, Uncle! You have made my birthday better!"

"My pleasure, love, but we're not alone," he whispered, pointing to the couple that were now almost naked. Over from where they were seated, she could not see them clearly.

"Yes, I can see. What on earth are they doing?"

"Let's watch and find out. Come over here closer to me and sit," he said quietly, putting his hand on the middle of her back.

It made chills run down her spine; she had never felt that way with any man's touch and craved more of his attentions.

"Are they doing what I think they are doing?"

"Yes, I believe so."

"Oh, my God."

"Constance have you ever..."

"No, I've never."

"My brother should be proud."

"Nobody knows; you are the only one I have ever told."

"Maybe it's something that you should finally experience."

Putting his hand just above her knee was enough to take her breath away, he whispered in her ear as his breath trickled down her neck.

"Would you like to leave, or do you want to stay?"

"I would like to stay and watch, Uncle Rafferty."

Across the room, the couple had just finished undressing. The woman had just knelt down to her husband, and took his cock in her mouth. She sucked the head of his cock, lapping and sucking it in long strokes, sucking hard, deep and long. They could see the pleasurable expression on his face as his wife sucked his cock as hard, and deep as she could to please her husband. She could tell that he would be cumming soon.

Not wanting to finish before pleasing his wife, he pulled her up to her feet and placed her upon the table with her legs hung over his shoulder. H bent his head to lap at her love tunnel, and sucked her clit hard, while inserting two fingers deep into her canal. He began humping his fingers hard and wildly, while sucking long and hard on her clit, bringing her to her boiling point, playing with her nipples, pinching them, making her moan in her passion.

"Have you ever, Uncle?"

"Of course I have."

" I'm sorry that was a stupid question."

"No," he said, touching her on the hand, "don't never apologize for being curious and you can ask me any question you want."

Moving over behind his niece and putting his hand around caressing her breast, he whispered, "He is going to fuck her now."

"Yes."

"She's going to ride him." Trying hard not to notice the effect that he was having on her, she could not control herself as little pants escaped her.

The woman slowly impaled herself deeply on her husband's shaft. Constance let a small moan escape, wishing that it was her.

Whispering in her ear and not wanting it to end, he had no choice; it was getting late and he had other plans to see to. "We must go; I have things at the club that need to be done."

**********************

Ushering her inside the bar, he pats her on the behind. "I won't be long, sweetie. Go and watch them play pool and try to enjoy yourself. Hugging her, he whispered another 'happy birthday' before descending the stairs. Constance entered the pool room to watch, like her uncle had instructed her to.

But to her surprise there was no pool being played; instead a couple was atop the pool table having sex, with a crowd surrounding them to watch. Being taken with the show, she leaned in closer to get a better view of the show herself. As her breast rose and fell with her every breath, as she began to walk away, she felt a hand grab her wrist, and hold it tightly.

Turning her head to see the man holding her, she tries to pull away, but he doesn't loosen his grip.

"Excuse me, would you please let my hand go?"

"My wife would like you to join us.

Feeling her checks heat.

"I would rather not."

"Please, I so want to give my wife what she wants." Thinking about it, she feels a hand behind her pulling her clothes and letting them slide to the floor.

A hand thumping her left nipple, slowly creasing the tender skin of her throat. Trailing down her stomach. She was instructed to lay upon the pool table, and seconds later she was bound and tied to it, legs wide apart.

Constance looked down as the man's wife was feasting upon her open vessel, licking and laving her to new heights. Moaning, the man inserts his cock into her mouth as she begins to suck and lap at the head of his cock as she had seen the woman do to her husband earlier in the evening.

"Mmmmmmmm, yes, just like that, oh yeah."

The man's wife was running her tongue over her labia, and down her slit. Moaning deeply in her throat, she began sucking the husband deeply. She couldn't believe that this was happening as she shivered with anticipation, waves of pleasure washing over her as her orgasm washes over her.

"I want to taste you now," she says to the woman. After being released from the pool table, she seats the woman with her legs spread, where she was a moment before. Constance can feel her wetness, and taste the sweetness of her sex, as she licked her from clit to anus, lapping at her rosebud.

"Mmmmmmmm, oh yeah," she murmurs, as the young woman is sucking her hard and long. " Yes, yes, yes, don't stop."

Gasping to catch her own breath, Constance feels fingers go into her own awaiting channel, fingering her long and deep, faster and faster, until they slip out, only to be replaced at her rosebud. One finger, first to one knuckle, then all the way in, slowly working back and forth until it was replaced with the tip of the husband's cock.

"Ummmmmmm, oh yeah!" she cried, as he slides all the way inside, impaling her, deep within her rosebud, inhaling the woman's musky sent of her sex.

"Ohhh, yeah, I 'm going to cum," he moans, shooting his load deep inside her rosebud.

As she glanced up over to the bar, she finds that her uncle had been watching the show. Shaking and dropping her head, she suddenly feels so humiliated, unable to look at him.

He comes to her and lifts up her head, whispering to her softly, "Don't be ashamed; I see that you enjoyed yourself, and to be honest I've wanted to do those things to you myself for a very long time. I liked what I saw."

Shocked at what she was hearing for the first time from her uncle, and realizing that she was very excited by his reaction, she couldn't wait to get home.

"Go, and clean yourself up so that we can go home."

***********************

" How long were you watching?"

"Not very long my love."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be; I enjoyed watching," he assured her, putting her hand on his upper thigh.

"I never did get to have sex," she said, softly.

"I think that is something that we can finish, don't you?"

"Yes," she whispered.

Gently caressing her back and kissing her deeply, coaxing her lips apart with his tongue, he hears a small moan escape her. Leading him to the bedroom, she opens the door and the sight takes her breath away. There were two candles lit, with rose petals spread across the big four-poster bed.

" Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks, hesitantly.

"Yes."

Taking him in her arms, and kissing him deeply, they embrace. Unzipping her dress, and letting it cascade to the floor, she takes his fingers, and trails them along her breast, and over her erect nipple. He takes it into his mouth, and suckles it gently, releasing it with a popping sound.

"Ummmm, don't stop," she moans.

Rolling her onto her back, he trails down her body with tiny kisses, making her moan aloud, with a steady rhythm until he reaches her mound. While inserting two fingers inside her, he rocks her to her core as he sucks her clit slowly.

Flicking his tongue over and over her clit, sucking hard, his legs began to shake as he deepens his kisses.

"Ohhhhh yeah, Uncle, don't stop. Suck me harder." The rhythm of his fingers doesn't change its tempo.

"Do you like that, Niece?"

"Yes," she pants, putting her hand on his bulge. "Let me see it." Unzipping his pants, his cock stands at attention. "Oh it's so big I don't know if I can take it...but I still want to try.

Slowly taking it to her lips, her eyes widen at the thickness of it. She begins slowly sucking it in little by little, she finally gets it in and starts sucking hard, with long strokes, stopping to swirl her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Ummmm...learned by just watching, did we?"

Sucking harder and deeper, while cupping his balls with her other hand, she begins stroking him until he explodes. He releases his load on her face, then bends down to kiss her deeply.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

Pulling her to the edge of the bed, kissing her passionately while inserting the tip of his cock in her, he slowly pushes until he was at the start of her hymen.

" Keep going, don't stop," a cry escapes her as he breaks her hymen. He starts pumping her slow but deep, then harder, faster, building her up yet once more, finally tipping her over the edge, until she thought she wouldn't be able to take much more.

He continues gently caressing her nipple as he pumps her harder and harder; feeling her release, he stiffens and comes inside her. She comes again with him, harder then she has the whole night.

As they collapse on the bed trying to catch their breath, she gasps, "This is the best birthday I've ever had."

He chuckles. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

***********************

"Constance wake up, wake up love, it's time to go you've slept the night away."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Uncle Rafferty. I was dreaming...of a Saturday Seduction."