Her Rape?

Story Info
Jackie is sidetracked on her way to see Nathan.
2.2k words
4.14
117.5k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie adjusted her skirt once more. She wore this outfit at the behest of her boyfriend. It was an incredibly short micromini skirt, and a vee necked shirt that left little to the imagination of onlookers. She stood at the bus stop as she waited to make the dubious trip to her boyfriend's work. He was a security guard for a warehouse.

The man openly watched her, who was also waiting to get on the bus. He smiled at her to show his interest. She looked away quickly, hoping not to lead him on. She adjusted her skirt to a lower position, again; then sighed in relief as the bus showed up. She allowed the man to get on the bus first, as she was wearing no panties under her skirt.

She sat in the middle of the bus since that area had few people, therefore less risk of being seen showing her neatly trimmed beaver. She blushed at how she was turned on by the thought of being seen in public like that. Nathan knew her better than she thought.

Jackie thought of Nathan. He was tall and thin. He was working as a security guard to work his way to his masters in computer technology. He seemed, at times, to be the proverbial nerd. Glasses with the tape, gangly looking, pocket protector, and most of all-a genius. She smiled as she thought of why it was that she had been attracted to him to begin with. He wasn't her type.

She glanced at the seat across from hers and saw the man from the bus stop. He was handsome, and under normal circumstances, Jackie would have flirted a little bit with him. But with no panties on and his obvious attraction to her bare thighs, which she tried to cover again, she merely smiled a tight smile. It said, you might be looking now, but you won't get any of this. His smile back to her was one of confidence.

She looked him over as he did so to her. She noticed his full lips first. Then his emerald green eyes in contrast to his olive toned skin. He seemed to be approximately her age, around 27. Unlike Nathan who was in his 40s. Sje felt her nipple tighten under his scrutiny, and inwardly cursed at this response, since it was pretty obvious that she was becoming aroused. He grinned at her with a definite interest. She slightly shook her head no.

Finally, nearly dusk, she reached her bus stop. It seemed like it had been hours, and minutes all at once, but the entire trip was about 20 minutes from the bus stop. She carefully slid off the seat and made her way to the front of the bus. Murmuring a thank you to the driver she stepped onto the sidewalk.

She had always hated this part of her journey even during the best of times. The alley seemed to be always dark and sinister. The warehouse at which her boyfriend worked and where she was meeting him as he got off work was almost 2 blocks away. She heaved a sigh and started to walk slowly toward the darkness.

About halfway there, just at the entrance of the alley, she heard footsteps behind her. She turned and to her surprise, saw the man from the bus. She quickened her pace as much as her heart had quickened her pulse. Not caring that as she went faster, her skirt rode up her bottom and showed off her heart shaped bottom. Jackie was almost at a trot when she felt him grab her shoulder and spin her around. She tried to scream but his hand covered both her mouth and her nose.

Soon her struggles slowed and stopped as she felt the blackness engulf her. He heaved her over his shoulder fireman style and ran into the building, an empty warehouse. He tossed her down onto the mattress and began to tie her feet spread eagle style. He was admiring the view from that angle when he noticed her beginning to wake up. He quickly moved to her hands and had secured her wrist before she realized what had happened.

"AAAAAAAAAA HHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH!!!" Jackie screamed.

Her panic took over and her survival instincts made her struggle. She was like a wild woman. She was no match for this man and soon gave up the fight, realizing the inevitable. She was going to be raped. She thanked God that she wasn't going to be gang-raped, but she also didn't know what else the man had in store for her. Sobbing she pleaded with him.

"Please let me go (sob), I promise I won't tell anyone (sob) about this. My boyfriend works in the next building (sob sob) and is expecting me. He will come looking for me" She couldn't help breaking down totally at that point. He had seemed to be made of stone, his expression never wavering from a simple blank look.

He watched the woman cry as he admired his handiwork, in her struggling, she had also made the skirt rise to her waist, and her neatly trimmed pussy was laying open to see, as well as a part of her belly, just above her pubic hair. Her shirt, which housed a small set of breasts, had also moved and allowed him to peek at part of a nipple. She was also braless.

Whistling to himself, he picked up the knife, checked the blade, and then kneeled next to her. She jumped at his touch and then saw the knife. She froze. He chuckled and began his work.

He sliced away her skirt. Next he played with the blade barely touching her exposed skin to frighten her even more. She froze completely, knowing that he could drive the knife into her heart if he so chose. He slid the blade in between her breasts and flicked it up. The shirt came away easily. He then cut off her shirt from her arms and she lay before him, splayed and on display.

Her chilled nipples tightened in the cool air, and he was tempted to lick them into the largest peaks she would ever see on her own chest. Instead, he went to his stash of toys and picked out a few. He had plans for her.

She saw what he was doing and she cringed. She had never had a toy used on her, and had no idea what it would be like. She had no idea what a few of the items were that he carried over to the mattress and laid down carefully.

He picked the first item up and wrapped the elastic around her legs, the positioned the butterfly on her clit. He then took a huge dildo/vibrator and put a lot of lubricant on it. He then placed the tip of it at her vaginal entrance, and slowly slid the head of it in. It was thick and long, and it took some work to get it all the way into her pussy. He then took the duct tape and taped it into place. Last he placed the nipple clamps on her already extended nipples and tightened them until she gasped at the pain. He attached the chain to link them. She was now ready.

First thing he did was to take a picture of her. He always did that. Next he turned on the vibrator inside her tight pussy. After that, he stepped back to watch her fight with her own body. She didn't want to be aroused, but she was. The vibrator made sure of that. Crying, she moaned in pleasure. He pushed the button on the remote control and the butterfly began to vibrate on her swollen nub. That sent her over into her first orgasm of the evening.

Jackie writhed in pleasure/pain as her assailant pulled on her chain between her breasts. Her already sore nipples were being pulled on, and the clamps clamped tighter the harder he pulled. She had another orgasm. Lost in her world of pleasure, she didn't see him take off his clothes.

He called her name.

"Jackie, look at me." She looked, not even realizing that he knew her name. "I have something for you."

He indicated his now naked cock. It had to be at least seven inches, and he was still flaccid! His dick was simply laying on his thigh flopping around as he moved. She had no idea how big he was, but was eternally grateful to the large dildo stuck up in her crotch, because with that stretching her out, she might not tear apart when he stuck it in her love hole.

"I need somewhere to put this, get it hard and ready for your lovely pussy. Do you know where I can put it?"

"My mouth. Please put it in my mouth" Jackie begged. Hoping that he would not want to put it in her virgin asshole.

"Are you sure you want this in your mouth?"

"YES!"

He knelt on her chest and as she felt yet another orgasm hit her, his soft cock slid into her mouth. She closed her lips around him and began sucking him for all she was worth. He still had the remote for the butterfly, and he changed the speeds on it to keep her on edge before she would plummet again into orgasmic oblivion.

Her moans deep in her throat were felt by his now hard cock, standing at its full 11 inches. He didn't want to choke her to death, so he didn't put it all the way in her throat, but he was far enough in to feel her throat muscles constrict when she came.

He reached behind him and pulled off the clamps and she screamed in pain as the blood flowed back into her abused nipples. As she screamed, he felt himself cum into her mouth, gagging her. He refused to pull out. Either she swallowed or she choked. She swallowed.

"Very nice, Jackie. But now that I am spent, I will need to be re-aroused again, now how do you supposed we do that?"

"I can suck you until you are hard again." She meekly offered between coughs.

"Yes, or I could lick your pussy. Which would you prefer?"

"Lick my pussy until you feel you are hard enough, then fuck me until you cum again!"

"I think I might do that, but to do so, I will have to remove the vibrators. Do you want that? Or maybe leave in the huge one and merely lick your clit until I get hard, then rip out the dildo and fuck you hard?"

Jackie shuddered at both scenarios. Both would be almost unbearable for her. He chose to leave in the dildo and took off her butterfly. This absence of sensation from her clit was almost painful, until he began to suck and lick her clit. He massaged her thighs as he did so and her body quivered in yet another orgasm.

Jackie felt his thick cock growing as it brushed her leg while he was licking her clit. She wanted him in her mouth again. She asked, and he complied. Actually, she begged.

In the sixty-nine position, she made her cum yet again and she groaned around his cock, which slid further down her throat in this position than sitting on her chest.

He ripped out the dildo and pulled out of her mouth as he finally took his huge cock and speared her with it in one swift thrust. He felt himself hit her cervix and kept pushing in. She screamed with the suddenness of his actions as well as with the pain.

He bit down hard on her nipples as he thrust himself in and out of her poor pussy, stretched and abused, sore and swollen. He banged her with all his might and she had to take it. His thrusts were so hard that she felt the ropes around her ankles pulling her skin off and her breasts bounced as if she were running with no bra.

Her thighs ached and her breasts hurt, her clit was so sensitive that she came again from being pounded like she was. He squeezed her breasts and with a grunt, he came inside her, covering her pussy inside and out with his cum. She felt it squirt onto her clit and she shuddered again.

Too weak to even try to fight against him, he untied her bonds and threw a long t-shirt at her.

"Now go see your boyfriend and see if he can satisfy you like I can."

The young man then left her alone in the warehouse.

She could barely move as she put on the t-shirt and thought of what happened. She knew she would never report him, but what to tell Nathan?

She was raped, but she had never cum so many times in her life, and doubted she ever would again. She slowly got up and walked out to meet Nathan, who was no doubt worried about her. She was an hour late. It had only taken an hour and a half.