An Awakening

Story Info
Summer intern discovers pleasure with an older man.
3.2k words
4.5
103.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 12/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kathyd
kathyd
15 Followers

"So, when are you going to invite me over for dinner?"

Michelle's question surprised me a little, as I had recently turned forty and she was literally only half my age. I was graying a bit, but I ran several times a week and worked out regularly at the gym, so I looked about ten years younger than I actually was. Still...

"Well, that depends," I smiled and added playfully, "My social calendar is all filled up."

Michelle pouted a little. "Well, I don't cook, and I am tired of eating fast food. I want a nice, home-cooked meal, and rumor has it that you really know your way around the kitchen."

Michelle had only worked for the company for a couple of months. She was a summer intern, hired after her sophomore year at the University, where she was studying engineering. Interns were not generally given a lot of responsibility, and Michelle was no exception. She created mechanical drawings of manufacturing equipment, and she assisted the other designers. She was cute, although certainly not a knockout. Her hair was medium length and brown, and she was in good shape. Her breasts were average-sized, and her most attractive feature was clearly her ass, which looked great in the jeans that she tended to wear. Most unusually, her eyes were two different colors - the left was a grayish-blue, and the right was a deep brown. Once you were over the shock of initially seeing the two different colors, you found yourself gazing into those eyes almost hypnotically.

It was a Wednesday, and I had nothing planned, so I suggested that she come over to my place that night. I was living in an old farmhouse at the time, but there was an up-to-date kitchen that was ideal for entertaining. I gave her directions, and told her that seven o'clock that evening would be perfect.

After work I picked up some supplies at the local supermarket. I figured that I would go with Italian food that night, since it was easy and I had already made a perfect tomato sauce the previous evening. In addition to some boneless breaded chicken breasts, which I would make into chicken Parmigiano, I also had penne pasta and a salad on my menu.

Michelle arrived at my house about 15 minutes late, and she looked great. She walked in wearing a nice white blouse and jeans, and she had applied some makeup. She came into my kitchen, where I was putting the finishing touches on dinner, and she leaned forward to kiss me on the cheek.

"Sorry I'm a little late. I hope that didn't cause a problem." She looked at me with those mismatched eyes, and with a slight grin added, "I had some other business to take care of first."

"Oh?" I looked at her enquiringly. "What business would that be?"

"Well, I have this boyfriend, his name is Dean, and he and I had a date for tonight. I broke it, I told him I had other things to do." She smiled conspiratorially, and winked.

"I like him OK, and he really treats me well, but he is boring. We don't talk about anything meaningful, and he doesn't excite me," she said as she took the glass of wine that I offered.

We clinked glasses, and each took a sip. It was a nice Pinot Grigio, which I had been saving for a special occasion. I normally drank red wine, but for some reason I wanted the chilled crispness of a dry white tonight.

"What do you mean, 'he doesn't excite you'. How so?" I asked.

"Well, we do the same boring things all the time. We go out to dinner, we go to a movie, we watch television at my apartment." She paused for a moment and added, "Even his kisses are boring."

She took another sip of the wine. "This is really good, I love how smooth and crisp it tastes." She watched me take the chicken Parmigiano from the oven, and I brought it over to the dinner table. She surveyed the table, nodding approvingly at the nice china and silverware that I had set out.

"Please, take a seat," I said, as I pulled out a chair for her.

"My, such a gentleman. And your table looks great, with the candles, and the beautiful china," Michelle commented

I served the salad, and placed some pasta and chicken on her plate. She ate with gusto, and we continued talking, laughing, and drinking. We took our time, enjoying the food and each other's company, talking about the different people at work, our favorite music, and films.

Earlier in the evening, I had cut up some fresh fruit and prepared a large bowl of strawberries, cantaloupe, and blueberries for dessert. After I brought this to the table, Michelle reached into the bowl with her fingers, picked up a large strawberry slice, and dropped it into her wineglass.

"Have you ever tried strawberries like this?" she asked, sipping the wine and allowing the strawberry to slide easily into her mouth.

I was mesmerized, as I watched her chew the strawberry. "No, I never have. No, wait, I have had them in champagne like that, but never in a dry white wine."

She reached into the fruit bowl again, and plucked a large slice of strawberry, which she placed in my wineglass. "Try this, you'll really enjoy it," she said, adding "Let's go into the den, and put on some music."

We brought the bowl of fruit, our wineglasses, and the bottle of white wine into the den. Michelle sat on the carpet on the floor, and I placed the glasses, bottle, and bowl down next to her. I went to the CD player, put on some recent classical releases, then returned and sat next to her.

I was sort of half lying-down on the carpet. Michelle looked at me thoughtfully and, taking a strawberry between her thumb and forefinger, took a small bite and offered the remaining piece to me. She held the fruit tantalizingly close to my mouth, teasing me with it. I opened my mouth and took the piece of fruit from her, brushing her fingers lightly with my lips as she placed the strawberry on my tongue.

We continued to talk, drink the wine, and listen to the music. At one point, Michelle had placed a large strawberry in my wineglass, and I had let it marinate there for awhile.

Michelle asked, "Aren't you going to eat that strawberry?"

"Why, do you want it?" I asked in reply.

She nodded, and I took a sip of my wine from my glass, allowing the strawberry to slip into my mouth. I held the fruit gingerly between my teeth, and leaned forward to place it in her mouth without using my hands.

I liked the way Michelle knew what I was intending, because she leaned forward and took the strawberry into her mouth without using her hands, allowing my lips to touch hers.

I held this unusual kiss and, even as she lightly chewed the fruit, she responded in kind. As she swallowed, she reached up with her hand to the back of my head, and continued kissing me. Her tongue probed into my mouth, and I sucked it gently.

I lay back on the carpet, and Michelle moved closer to me. She leaned over, and kissed me again, this time with even more intensity and passion. I could feel my cock beginning to rise and stiffen.

We continued to kiss and hold each other, and Michelle asked softly, "Does this turn you on?"

"Of course," I replied. "You are really attractive, and you make me feel great."

She paused a moment, looked away, and then asked shyly, "Yeah? Does this give you an erection?"

I was surprised - sweet little Michelle asking me a question like that. "What do you think?" I shifted a bit, and looked into those magical eyes again.

"I think that, if you do have an erection, that your jeans must be awfully tight and uncomfortable right about now." Her right hand moved gently down my chest, then to my waist.

"What do you suggest I do?" I asked playfully.

She replied, "I think you should take your jeans off, so that you are more comfortable."

I smiled, and slowly undid my belt buckle. I unsnapped and then unzipped my jeans, and I worked them down to my ankles. I then removed them completely with my feet. I was wearing only a light shirt and boxer shorts.

I lay back in my boxers, with my erection prominently sticking up. Michelle looked at my shorts, grinning impishly, and her right hand caressed the inside of my thigh.

"You know, one of the reasons that I came on to you today, was that I was curious about you." She paused. "I'm only nineteen, and I have had only one real boyfriend, Dean. He is serious about me, but I don't want to settle for just one guy yet." She paused again. "We have not had sex yet, Dean and I. We haven't even fooled around very much."

I looked at her, and she continued shyly, "I grew up in a really strict religious household. My father left us when I was little, and my mother has always been very strict with me and my sister. I haven't had any sexual experiences. In fact, I have never even seen a grown man's penis before, just the cocks of young boys' that I have been babysitting for."

She looked at me carefully, and said, "Now, can I ask a big favor? Promise me that you will do this, if I ask you to."

I looked at her quizzically, and replied, "Well, that depends on what it is."

She looked away, embarrassed, and paused for a moment. "I want to watch you while you masturbate."

I was shocked, and intrigued. After I got over my initial reaction, I replied, "I think that can be arranged. Would you like me to be completely naked when I do that for you?"

"Yes, that would be perfect!" she said excitedly.

"OK, but there is one catch. You have to be completely naked, too."

Michelle looked stricken, but then brightened. "Well, how about if I strip to just my bra and panties? Would that be enough?"

I thought for a moment, and then said, "Yeah, I think that would be alright." I already had an idea about how to get her completely naked. "Let's go into my bedroom, I will strip, and lie down on my bed."

Michelle rose eagerly, and followed me into the bedroom. I turned on a small lamp on the night table by the queen-sized bed, which provided just the right amount of illumination in the darkened room.

She watched me take off my shirt, and now I was standing there in just my boxers. My cock was fully erect in my shorts, and it was pushing against the fabric and sticking out several inches from my body. Her eyes couldn't look away from me.

"Well, what about you?" I asked.

I watched as she quickly removed all her clothing except for a pair of lavender panties and matching bra. I then quickly pulled my shorts down, and stepped out of them, fully naked. I got on the bed, and lay down on my back. My cock was completely erect, and was sticking straight up with excitement. A tiny droplet of clear pre-come was sitting on the tip.

She climbed onto the bed next to me and said, "Now, show me how you masturbate."

I lay back, closed my eyes, and reached for my cock with my right hand. Forming a circle with my thumb and forefinger, I grasped my cock about half-way down the shaft and began to stroke slowly up and down.

"Oooohhhh," Michelle sighed. "That is HOT!"

I opened my eyes and saw that she had brought her face closer to my cock, perhaps six inches or so away, and she watched intently as my hand moved up and down, stroking my swollen member.

"Is that come on the tip of your cock? Are you starting to come already?" she asked.

"No," I explained. "That's pre-come. It's a small amount of a clear fluid that comes out just before a man ejaculates." She was fascinated by this, and couldn't take her eyes off of my cock.

"Do you want to stroke my cock for me for awhile?" I asked.

"Oh, very MUCH so!" she said excitedly. "Please!"

"Not so fast. I will let you stroke me, but on one condition - you have to take your bra and panties off first."

Michelle thought for a second, then quickly brought her hands up to the shoulder straps of her bra and pulled them down. She unsnapped and pulled the bra off, and tossed it off the bed. Her breasts were gorgeous, with beautiful dark nipples that had become swollen and engorged.

"What do you think?" she asked, proudly puffing her chest out.

"I think that they are beautiful, and I want to suck them," I replied. I leaned forward and lightly licked and kissed the nipple of her left breast, and then the right. "Now, what about the panties?"

She sat there, eager to start pulling and stroking my cock. "OK, but let me stroke your cock for a little while first, and then I will take my panties off."

She reached over with her right hand and began stroking me. She mimicked the way I had done it, applying just the right amount of pressure. Her stroking caused her breasts to sway rhythmically with the motion of her arm.

She was fascinated by the whole experience, telling me how warm my cock felt, and how soft and smooth the skin was. She touched the tip of her finger to the tiny drop of pre-come. I began to groan, and I could feel my balls start to tighten. My orgasm was not far off.

"I'll bet you are close to coming. Are you?" She quickened her pace with her right hand, and increased the pressure of her grip with her thumb and forefinger.

"Yes, I am very close, but you better stop now," I gasped. "I can't let you finish me off like this."

"Why? Doesn't this feel good?" she looked at me, and not stopping what she was doing.

It took all my self-control to hold off, but I somehow managed. I told her, "You have to be completely naked with me when I come. Take off those panties, I want to see all of you!"

Michelle briefly stopped the hand job, stood at the side of the bed, and very quickly slipped off her panties. She was now completely nude, and there was no doubt that she was very excited. Her small bush of neatly trimmed pubic hair glistened from her own wetness, and the musky odor of her sex was intoxicating. She returned to the bed, quickly grabbed the shaft of my cock once more, and started pumping her right hand again.

After a few more of her strokes, I could hold off no longer. The first spurt of come jetted out the end of my cock, and landed on my chest. I groaned loudly from the intense pleasure of that first spasm, and begged her not to stop. The second spurt of come went even further, and landed on my left shoulder. Michelle continued stroking me, and she watched the end of my cock intently as my spasms caused a third, fourth, and fifth spurt of ejaculate. She continued to pump me until my orgasm finally subsided, and the thin ribbons of my come crisscrossed my chest and belly. Her hand was dripping with the sticky white fluid.

Michelle got up from the bed and went to the bathroom, returning with a warm, wet washcloth. She started to clean me up, and said how much she enjoyed doing that. I told her how great it was, and asked her if I could return the favor.

"You'd better! I am really horny, I am feeling a little daring tonight, and this seems to be a night of 'firsts'," she smiled.

I kissed her again, deeply, and lay her back on the bed. I moved myself in between her legs, and began to kiss and lick the inside of her thighs. I admired her carefully trimmed bush, and breathed in the musky scent.

At first, I stayed away from her pussy with my tongue, and I concentrated on kissing and licking the inside of her thighs very close to her pussy. Then, I lightly brushed her clit with my tongue, and she moaned and thrust her pelvis forward. I started licking more in earnest, drawing small circles with my tongue around her clit, and she began to push her pussy harder against my mouth, rhythmically pressing against me, then backing off, then pressing again, over and over. I felt my cock starting to harden and rise again, while her breathing became labored and ragged. Her body began to convulse as the first wave of her orgasm took her. She cried out, and a second spasm caused her to buck wildly. A third wave of pleasure came quickly afterward, and she trembled and shook from its intensity.

"Oh, wow, that was incredible," she said, after her orgasm had finally subsided. "I can't believe how good that felt, it was like I was being turned inside out, it was so intense! I have never come like that before!"

She was silent for a moment, and I reached over to kiss her again. Our lips met, and our tongues darted playfully together in our mouths. I reached over with one hand, and gently touched her breast. She moaned quietly, "Oh, that was really nice..."

We cuddled some more, and she reached down with her hand and began stroking my newly hard cock again. We kissed, and I gently touched her breasts, stroking her nipples lightly with my fingers. Without talking, we touched, stroked each other, and kissed some more.

"Technically, I am still a virgin," Michelle broke our silence. "Tonight was the first time that I have ever done anything like this."

She moved her mouth down my chest, kissing all the while, until her face was very near my now hard and throbbing cock. She lightly encircled the shaft with her thumb and finger, and gave it a slight tug. Then, she placed her mouth over the head of my cock and started licking and gently sucking. She repeated the exciting move again and again.

"I can taste your come from the first time," she said, pausing briefly. She continued to stroke and pull on my cock, and she licked the head again. "It's slightly salty, but it doesn't taste bad at all."

I knew my second orgasm was not far off, and I think Michelle sensed that she was about to bring me over the edge again. As I got closer to coming, I could feel my balls starting to contract again with my impending orgasm.

"I'm going to come again, I'm going to come again," I warned Michelle. "Aaaaagghhh!" I cried, as her mouth eagerly sucked the first spurts of come from the end of my swollen cock. I kept coming, feeling a second, and then a third, wave of sensation as her mouth and tongue continued their relentless sucking.

Finally, I was spent, and Michelle snuggled up next to me. We both fell quickly asleep.

When I woke in the morning, I saw that Michelle had already gone. I began to think about our next encounter.

kathyd
kathyd
15 Followers