The Sales Associate Ch. 05

Story Info
Exhibitionist babe is hired to help traveling salesman
668 words
4.27
39.8k
7
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

PART 5: LET'S MAKE A DEAL

Torston's office was behind the check-in counter and had a large oak desk, a long conference table, two large screens mounted on the wall – one which showed various images from the gym and the other which was a standard TV. Oh, the pussy he could watch in here once those new machines came in!

He offered them some beverages and motioned for them to sit down at the conference table. "OK, I'm in," Torston said. "I'll order three of every machine you have, but if you want me to pay full price, I'm going to need something in return."

"Like what?" Martin asked.

Torston didn't answer, just looked at Holly.

"Sorry," Martin said, "that's not an option."

"Come on," Torston said. "She's practically naked already and her pussy's so wet, she clearly needs to be fucked. You can't tell me she puts this show on everywhere and doesn't fuck anyone to make a sale."

"I don't," Holly said. "I'm a one-cock woman, Mr. Torston."

"Really?"

"Yep, I figure if I have the best already, why settle for anything less?"

"I see," Torston said. "And this old guy here is the best? You've had less cock than I would've guessed."

"I give her all she needs," Martin said smugly.

"All right, all right," Torston said, holding up his hands. "I get it. You don't fuck anyone else. How about this, then? Martin, you fuck her right here while I watch. She jacks me off on her tits. Give me that, and I'll make sure you both look very good to your bosses."

"Deal," Martin said.

"Let's do it," Holly smiled.

"I want to see her suck your cock and then I want you to fuck her right her on this table," Torston said, already pulling off his clothes.

Holly knelt in front of Martin and pulled his cock out of his trousers, quickly inserting it in her mouth. She sucked and licked, feeling him harden in her mouth.

"Suck him good, bitch," Torston said. "Deep throat him. You can deep throat, right?"

Holly didn't answer, but simply swallowed Martin's entire cock in an effortless motion that told Torston she had done it many times before.

"Lick his balls," Torston said. He was tugging on his cock, resisting the urge to wrap it in her silky blonde hair and jizz all over her. Holly licked and sucked Martin's balls, feeling them move in her mouth as they churned, cooking up another batch of warm, salty semen.

"Fuck that pussy," Torston said.

Holly stood up and laid back on the conference table, putting her legs over Martin's shoulders again. He stood over her and buried his cock inside her, sinking it in to the hilt. Torston put his head right on her pussy mound, watching the fucking action up close, smelling her pussy, listening to the squishing sound as cock fucked pussy fast and hard.

He straddled her on table and Holly began stroking his shaft, tugging on it as he filled his hands with her tits, which jiggled back and forth with every thrust from Martin. When he couldn't take it any more, he let out a yell and splattered Holly's ample breasts with several wads of thick, creamy sauce. "Yeah, take it you hot little bitch," he grunted. "Oh yeah, you're so fucking hot!"

As Torston rolled off the table, Martin pulled out of Holly's pussy and added his own load to Martin's, forming a creamy pool of cum all over and in between Holly's tits. Martin then offered her his cock and she cleaned it for him while Torston watched. Then, just to seal the deal, Holly lifted one breast, then the other to her mouth and licked off as much of the cum mixture as she could. Torston's jaw dropped open as he watched her lick and swallow both loads with a smile on her face.

"Hell, did I say three?" he asked. "Give me four of everything you got."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers