Glen

Story Info
He is gay with the happiness of him in his mouth.
775 words
20.5k
1
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm gay. I'm gay and I do not care who knows I am gay but I am gay with happiness, gay with excitement, and gay with the pleasure of him. I miss him when he is not with me. I miss him when I cannot have him but I have to work and he is never there with me when I am driving to and from work but I wish he was with me. I am so lonely without him. He blanks my thoughts when he is with me. He satisfies me and fills my need for him.

I did not know that I was gay. How could I? I always thought I was a well adjusted heterosexual man who loved women but I am hopelessly in love with a 21-year-old Scotsman named, Glen.

I do not care if I am the only one who loves him or if there are others who love him, too. That does not make a difference to me so long as he is there when I need him. He does not have to be faithful to me. Matter of fact it is more exciting when I can share the pleasure of him with another. I do not care if he has been used and abused by others who were in desperation for him to be by their sides, so long as I can count on him to be by my side when it is my time to be with him.

Yet, for the brief time he is with me, he is mine, all mine, and I love him. I really, really love him. Bought and paid for, during our limited time together, he belongs to me and I to him. Whenever we are together, we are as one. He fills me up and I swallow all of him, always.

I am old enough to be his father, yet I am in love with a 21-year-old. How can that be? I always preferred women for my companionship, so this is very new for me. Now, sometimes and I am finding out more and more times, I prefer his company to that of the company of women, especially if the women who I obviously care for has hurt me and rebuffed me. Then, I will go down to my favorite bar and seek out the company and close personal companionship of my young friend. Then, later, I will bring him home with me and back to my room and we will share some private moments together. I love him.

It was a decade ago that I was first introduced to him. Until then, I did not know such pleasure existed. Now, I look for his familiar shape, will not settle for another, and have done without until I find him, again. He is my favorite, my joy, my best friend, my preferred companion, my best buddy, and my friend, especially at night, yes, especially at night, when I am alone, lonely, depressed, or sad or if I just want and need to relax.

I want him always. I want all of him now. I love the taste of him. I want to savor him, drink him, and guzzle him. I love the smell of him and the feel of him on my lips and in my mouth. He is so fine, so smooth, and he never fails to satisfy me.

Glen, I love you and I am not ashamed to say it. I do not care who knows that I love you, but I do. I'm gay. I'm giddy with being gay.

The first time I smelled and tasted him, I was intoxicated with his delight. His bouquet drove me wild. It is a masculine fragrance of cherries and oak with a touch of sweet sherry. The color of him is like that of dark amber. He is my image of a man, a man's man, a manly man, and a macho man.

The first time I held him, held him up to the light and looked at him, he drove me wild with anticipation. The first time he touched my lips, I was wild with excitement. He seduces me with his taste and intoxicates me with his liquid. When I take him past my lips and swirl him around in my mouth, he fills me with wet warm pleasure that I have never experience with anyone or anything before.

I take a pinch of him every evening and savor his pleasure late at night until I cannot stand it any more and must imbibe in another dram of him.

Glen Livet, my favorite 21-year-old, single malt scotch, I love you.

  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
Scotchman1958Scotchman1958over 12 years ago
OH SUSAN!

I wish I could share Glen with you! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I knew it

Freddie, I knew it was gonna be liquor, but kept the picture in my mind of the fictional character, and you, and that was funnier yet! Guess who?

MsDaienKnightMsDaienKnightover 16 years ago
so funny!

I love everything you write. Your sense of humor is wonderful and always makes me smile.

Unbridled_PassionUnbridled_Passionalmost 17 years ago
this is a funny one!

I was beginning to wonder about you, then I read the ending. You had me fooled the entire time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow how did I miss you before

Looks like you only started writing for this site this year. I loved what I have read so far, now I have to pull myself away from your stuff and get back to writing myself. Not that I am any where near as excellent as you.

Female fan of Glen

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

His Cockslut Guy becomes gay bottom.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Real First Time Gay Sex Started in theater.in First Time
Found by a Nomadic Shemale She nurses a young villager back to health.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More than One Erection One gay teenager has his deepest desires cum to life.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A New Year's Resolution Mike cums across a gay trans-sexual exotic dancer.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories