Further Set Adventures with Leelee

Story Info
IT guy continues his adventures in Leelee land.
1.7k words
3.88
21.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noemail
noemail
27 Followers

Welcome back - I know it's been over 2 years since I started this story. I hope to complete it in this part. Part I can be found at my profile link. Be sure to checkout my other stories also. And now, on with the show. . .

*

Leelee got up from the bed, walked over to the bottle of tequila and poured herself another shot, no salt this time, I guess I had been enough.

She drank the shot and poured another one, "Time for you to have another drink." I sauntered over to her - at least as well as one can saunter with a wilting hard on, took the glass from her and downed the drink.

"Do you really want to be treated like a regular girl, not worshiped for who you really are?" I asked breathily as I wrapped my arms around her and began nibbling at her neck, my hands roaming her body like we've already spent numerous nights together.

She leaned in to me, nuzzled my ear and stroked my shaft, "No, I want you to go to the door, bolt it closed so we're not disturbed come back over here and use me. Do everything to me you've ever thought of doing - make me work for it, beg for your cock. Less talk, more action."

I walked over to the door, bolted it, stunned we weren't disturbed during our first session and walked back over to Leelee. On the way over I pulled the belt from my pants and re-looped it, creating a small enclosure, or lasso. I pulled a straight chair in front of Leelee, looked at her and ordered her, "Sit".

I knew this would be a long night of fucking so I decided I needed to pace myself. Having her pass out, OD'd on hot sex would be fine, I couldn't be the one to go first though - that would be embarrassing.

I pulled Leelee's hair back into a ponytail to keep it out of the way, brought her arms behind her and looped the belt around them and the chair. I picked up a bandanna that was on the dresser, unfolded and refolded it and blindfolded Leelee.

While she wasn't able to see I slipped her thong and bra into my work bag - had to keep some sort of a souvenir. I circled around Leelee, coming from behind her on her left side. I bent over and slid my tongue in her slightly opened mouth and kissed her pouty lips deeply. My hands stayed off any sexy zones, just a nice, deep kiss, which she immediately started to return. I could feel her pull at the belt securing her to the chair, I suspect she wanted to wrap her arms around me for this kiss.

After we had spent a few, all too brief moments kissing like high schoolers, except with her tied down, I rotated to her front, and gently kissed her jaw bone. I continued kissing, following the major lines of her sweet body - down her jawline, to her delicate, long neck, down her collarbone, to her left breast, my left hand cupping and massaging her opposite breast - both my mouth and hand strictly ordered to avoid her nipple for now.

I knelt down in front of her, my tongue still tracing her major lines - down her sides, circling around her belly button and along the seam of her two thighs closed.

I could hear her breathing getting heavier and heavier, I placed my hand between her two knees and firmly pulled them apart. I leaned into her, wrapped my arms under her thighs, and around her body with my hands finding a home on her upper ass cheeks. I gently kissed her thigh, just beyond her knees and slowly began working my way forward, taking a moment to enjoy this full on view of one of the hottest pussies in show business.

As I approached her pussy I heard her breathing deepen and the chair strain against her body as she writhed in anticipation. I pulled her ass forwards to get some room to tilt up her pelvis so I could actually get where I was going. I could see how wet Leelee was - it was truly a great thing to see. I leaned further forward, thankful I had shaved that day, slid out my tongue and thrust it deeply into Leelee's sweet slit. That first moment of tasting any new pussy is full of anticipation but this was particularly special, not only because it was Leelee, but because she tasted so good.

I pulled my tongue out and quickly wrapped my lips around her clit. She jumped back so suddenly she almost knocked her chair over and me with it.

"Sorry, wasn't expecting that" she whispered

I went back to what I had been trying to do, wrapped my lips around her clit, and began teasing it with my tongue. Once in a good position I began gently running my teeth along her clit, sucking her clit into my mouth, bathing it in saliva, swirling my tongue around it all with great responses from the little lady. I allowed my hands to roam up to her perky tits and gently massaged each one in turn, focusing on her cleavage and the bottom, under curve of her breast.

After a while I refocused my efforts on her clit, brought my hands back down to her ass and pulled back from her clit a bit, just using my tongue and the (comparatively) cold air to bring her to the edge.

All the while Leelee was emitting gentle moans of pleasure, with each slight technique change she's inhale sharply and take a few moments to get her bearings back. As I could feel her approach her own climax I slid two fingers of one hand into her hot pussy, and gently pinched her clit with my other hand.

She began to moan more deeply and loudly, a clear indication of her approaching climax. I began to be concerned we'd be heard until I realized it was still raining pretty loudly.

The chair squeaked and rattled and she writhed seeking some way to express her anticipation and control the situation - even if she loved being out of control. I heard her take three sharp inhales, felt her thighs squeeze around my head and her hips buck wildly. Continuing my clit-stim throughout her ride, I felt all the muscles in her body relax and she finally took her first full breath of the last few minutes.

I looked up at her hot bod, her head was slumped down, posture a wreck, tits still perky as ever but with the slightest layer of sweat over her entire torso. I gave her a minute to catch her breath and walked over to her.

"Sit up" - she did.

"Open your mouth" - she did.

I slit my hard cock between her lips, and took hold of a breast in one hand. "I hope you're ready to have your pussy fucked." I commented, as I pumped my cock into her mouth (It was a shame I couldn't reach my camera phone).

She nodded and grunted "yes" through my cock.

I undid my belt from her arms and led her over to the bed. I criss-crossed her arms and secured her to a handhold usually used for balance if the trailer's in motion. She was on her knees, back to me, partially leaning over - kneeling but with her back to the bed, secured to the wall in front of her.

I knelt behind her, my knees outside of hers, and rubbed my hard cock against her slit. My hands worked their way to tits, massaging them roughly, her deep breathing confirmed she was still enjoying this treatment.

"I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to use your body until I'm done using it. If you happen to cum, great, if not, it's no concern of mine. Do you understand?" I teased her clit with hard cock.

She nodded.

I tilted slightly and slid my cock deep inside of her on my first thrust, my massaging of her breasts become a tight grip for balance. I pulled her down with my elbows on each of my thrusts, ramming her tight ass into me, while still holding onto her tits. I could feel my balls slapping against her body and feel her grinding down into my cock with each thrust of mine.

After a few minutes of wild animal humping I felt my own climax begin. "Are you ready for a hot load in your wet pussy?'

"You can't come in my pussy, ugh, you're not wearing a condom." she groaned

"You want my cum and you know it. Have you actually ever had anyone cum inside of you? Felt a man's juice spread throughout your pussy and then drip out of you?"

"No" she answered meekly.

My thrusting had slowed down a bit, I wanted to make sure she was on board with this.

"If you want I can stop and put on a condom, but really I want to fill you up over and over again."

She rubbed the bandanna off her eyes with her shoulder, turned her head, looked me as straight in the eye as she could, leaned into me and whispered "Flood my pussy with your cum, I want to feel you dripping out of me for days."

With that I grabbed her hips, pumped into her a few more times and then plunged my cock deep inside of her. Spurt after spurt filled her up. I didn't think it was possible for me to cum that much after that great blowjob (see Part I). After what felt like gallons, I pulled out and a gush of my cum fell out of her pussy. I untied her and we collapsed naked in each other's arms.

We began to kiss passionately, like old lovers, exploring each other's bodies. I felt her wrap her hand around my cock, and could see her finger herself with her other hand. She closed her eyes in ecstasy as I began to think of where we could go from here. It was going to be a long night - thank goodness.

noemail
noemail
27 Followers