Sissy Joanne Parr Fantasy Fucking Ch. 02

Story Info
Final part with Georgina, Christine Wells and Sue Lewis.
1.3k words
2.8
16.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgina Harris stood in front of me in her underwear. Her long, red hair was no longer tied back. It flowed against her shoulders, Her pretty, freckled face made me feel proud to be alive. I sat on my leather chair, holding my dress up. My erect cock, tight against my pink thong. Christine Wells tried to comfort a distressed Sue Lewis. Georgina removed her red bra. Her breasts looked so inviting. Georgina was a stunning 23 year old. Her boyfriend Ashley was very proud of her.

"Come and sit on my lap facing me, Georgina Harris," I said, in a quiet voice.

"Do as he says Georgina," pleaded Ashley.

"Oh please Ashley, my name is Joanne Parr and refer to me as she," I laughed.

Georgina removed my cock from inside my thong. It remained solid as it stood up like a banana. My hand held Georgina's red thong tightly. I then ripped it from her thighs. Stuffed her sweaty thong in my mouth, sucking Georgina's body juices from it. Sue Lewis gave a loud gasp. Ashley kissed her softly on the lips.

"Oh! Ashley how could you, I'm a married women," said Sue in a pathetic voice.

"Shut up Sue, start acting your age," said Christine laughing.

My cock shot up Georgina's ginger pussy. We started to kiss, as I slowly fucked her. Ashley fondled Christine's breasts through her white, cheese, cloth blouse. The real Joanne Parr finger fucked herself on the floor. Sue Lewis knew there was no escape from an orgy of kinky sex.

"Cor! Georgina what a fucking slag you really are, my pretty Georgina Harris," I shouted.

"Fuck me Sissy Joanne, my dirty, old pervert, so much sexier than Ashley," panted Georgina.

Christine Wells was getting sexually aroused, as Ashley played with her breasts. His dirty hands were leaving black marks over her pretty blouse. Christine had a lovely body for a 59 year old. Her husband Phillip and daughter Sally would have been so pleased to see her enjoying herself. Still it was all on film. I would send then a copy as soon as I could. Sue Lewis looked left out. Her enormous breasts were bursting from her pretty, stripped blouse. I gave Sue a sexy smile. My cock was making Georgina groan with ecstasy.

"Want to know a kinky secret of mine Georgina?" I said in a kinky voice.

"Please tell me my sissy lover," panted Georgina.

"I fuck dead spirits in my dreams, people I loved when they were alive," I said boasting.

"That is so sweet sissy Joanne, tell me more," begged Georgina.

I pushed my cock further inside Georgina's slit. Georgina screamed with delight as she rode my stiff tool. Ashley had torn open Christine's blouse, revealing her black, lacy bra. Christine Wells has a lovely pair of large breasts. Christine kissed Ashley hard on the lips. I got very excited by this. I then shouted out about my dead lovers.

"I fuck Beryl Sullivan, who had the same coloured hair as you Georgina, Beryl was in her late fifties," I proudly admitted,

"That's so sweet Joanne," said Georgina.

"I fuck Belinda's mummy Pat Beynon ," I said without shame.

"You disgusting pig," shouted Sue Lewis.

There was a awkward silence, as I shot my load inside Georgina Harris. My tongue explored her freckled face, inside her mouth and up her nostrils. Throwing Georgina to the floor, I grabbed Christine Wells. We both collapsed onto the mattress. Ashley turned his attention to Sue Lewis. She froze as he fondled her breasts through her pretty blouse. I removed Christine's blouse, sucking her nipples. Opening her black trousers, I ripped off her black, cotton panties. I then stuck my cock in between her legs. Christine groaned with pleasure as I fucked her, in front of Sue Lewis.

Oh! Christine Wells my grunting granny, Just like your daughter Sally, a dirty, fucking slag," I shouted at the top of my voice.

"Oh You kinky bastard Joanne, my God I'm enjoying this, kiss me sissy Joanne," shouted Christine.

Within twenty minutes, I had pumped Christine Wells with my semen., sucking her nipples until I had milked her dry. Then I took her up the ass, fucking her as hard as I could. Christine then gave me a blow job. I then picked her nose with both fingers as a special kinky treat. Christine Wells was a fantastic fuck. I stood up in my crumpled Joanne Parr dress. Ashley pushed a shocked Sue Lewis into my arms. Holding her tight. I gave her a squeaky, wet, sloppy kiss on her lips. Sue tried to push me away, but I held her tightly against my satin dress. Sticking my finger up her nose, I led her to a soft white rug, running my hands through her short, brown hair, we kissed. Sue tried to stop me, but it was of no use. Slipping a love pill into her mouth, I kissed her hard again on the lips , to stop her spitting it out. Sue Lewis was now a different women. My 45 year old mummy fucker was mine to do what ever I like. Sue was gasping for breathe as my tongue went inside her mouth, tickling the back of her throat. I ripped her pretty blouse open, scattering the buttons over the room. Sue was still struggling. Christine tied her arms around her back with her silk scarf. I unclasped Sue's white bra. Her enormous breasts fell into my hands.

"Lovely tits Mrs Lewis, want to breast feed the daughter you never had," I taunted.

"Please Joanne don't humiliate me," begged Sue pathetically.

"Oh! Mummy Sue Lewis, please breast feed me my pretty foster mummy," I said.

Christine held her legs to stop kicking me, as my lips took her nipple into my mouth. Holding her breast firmly, I sucked hard. Sue's breast milk, spurted into my mouth. I gulped it down . Sue groaned with pleasure. The love drug was working. Sue breast fed me like the good mummy that she was. I was soon sucking her other breast. I milked her dry in under half an hour. Sue wiped my mouth with her dirty, paper hanky. I pulled down her black trousers. Sue was wearing white, nylon, lacy panties. Her short ,brown booties looked so kinky on her. We both fell on to the fur rug. Slipping off her moist panties, I stroked the pubic hairs of her pussy. Sue Lewis was now enjoying herself, giving me long, sloppy, wet kisses.

"Lets see if I'm better than your husband Mike," I shouted.

" Just want to wave to my sons, who will be watching the film later," said Sue.

I rammed my cock inside Sue's tight pussy. Sue Lewis panted as I fucked her. Christine untied her arms. Ashley had now stuck his cock up Christine's ass.

"Look at me Mike Lewis, I'm shagging your pretty wife," I taunted.

Both Sue's sons were in their early twenties. Their pretty mummy was performing well. We were kissing as I pumped her full of my warm semen. Both her tits were in my hands.

"Look at me boys I m fucking your slag of a mummy," I shouted.

I finished with my kinky finale by picking Sue's nose. Sue Lewis was well and truly fucked. Christine Well then grabbed her. They both rolled on the floor, kissing each other. I gave Joanne Parr her clothes back. Her dress was sweaty and crumpled.

"Well haven't you all got work to do," I said.

They all left the room , after getting dressed. I took the nurses uniform of Sue George out of a bag., putting on her lingerie, then her tight uniform. Lifting the uniform up, I stared at the picture of my cousin's sexy wife. Then I masturbated, shooting my semen over Sue George's picture.

Not bad for a mornings work. Had fucked 5 members of my staff and felt so happy with myself. Posted a film of my orgy to the husbands of Sue Lewis and Christine Wells. Hope You enjoyed my kinky exploits as I enjoyed writing them. This Office will never be the same again.