Fucking & Punishing A Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Ass fucking Shelly.
1.1k words
4.1
232.9k
30

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abeja
Abeja
149 Followers

Shelly and I had been cunt fucking for some time now and I was getting bored with the typical missionary position and the her on top position. When it came to sex, she was very unimaginative and uncreative. I wanted something else – more spice. I suggested anal sex, but she was very reluctant due to the size of my cock. I didn't want to force her, so occasionally I'd drop a hint hoping to entice her. Well curiosity got the best of her and she wanted to try it. Inexperience on both our parts showed because we used little lubrication and I forced my cock up her ass. She was on her knees with her chest against the bed and her tight, round, creamy-white ass hanging there just waiting for me (see attached photo). I positioned my precome lubed cock head against her virgin asshole and pushed. I pushed harder to force my cock past her tight ass-ring. A bit more force and I penetrated about an inch. I was thrilled – for the first time in my life I was fucking a woman in the ass and it wasn't just any woman – it was a hot, tight-assed blonde. I began to push deeper when it occurred to me that her virgin asshole was so tight around my thick cock that I could be causing her pain. I stopped pushing and asked Shelly if I was hurting her.

"Yes", she gasped.

I pulled back an inch or so and asked again.

"You're so big and my ass is so tight. It hurts," she whimpered.

"Do you want me to stop?", I asked.

"I don't know. It hurts so much, but I think I can take it."

Well my conscience got the better of me and I pulled out. Several weeks later, we were lying in bed spoon-wise with my still hard cock between Shelly's ass cheeks. I had just finished banging Shelly's cunt and she was recovering from a series of mind blowing orgasms. She was satisfied, I wanted more, but her cunt was too sore. It occurred to me that she was in a good position to try anal sex again, so I pressed my huge cock head against her tight asshole and gently jabbed. I kept this up for a while when suddenly my cock surged up her ass – without too much effort I was half way up her ass. I stopped fearful that I was hurting her.

"Am I hurting you?" I asked.

"No," she moaned.

"Excellent," I thought.

"Do you want me to stop," I asked.

"No, I like it."

So I slowly pressed deeper into her ass and began to stroke her. I could tell she was liking it because her breathing became more and more ragged and her face was flushed.

"Deeper," she gasped.

I pushed and sank deeper into her asshole, but the position we were in did not permit full penetration. So she took the initiative and we rolled over so that she was on top and I was beneath her. In that position, she could use her weight to force my entire cock up her ass. She supported herself with her arms as she rode up and down on my cock while I rubbed her clit. Soon the sensations that she was feeling made her weak and she could no longer support herself. We then rolled over and with Shelly face down and somewhat spread-eagled, I rode her tight, round, pumping ass. She was really turned on and loving the sensations caused by my huge cock thrusting into her slippery, silky, smooth asshole. I was afraid of hurting her, so I wasn't using my entire cock. The way she was pumping her ass and pushing back at me made me think that she wanted more cock.

"Do you want it deeper?" I asked.

"MORE COCK! GIVE ME MORE COCK! SHOVE YOUR HUGE COCK UP MY ASS", she gasped.

So I pushed all the way in.

"FUCK YEAH! GIVE IT TO ME HARD!", she moaned as I push my cock balls deep into her tight, round ass. I rested a bit with my cock buried in her asshole. Her face was flushed and her breathing was ragged from the sexual excitement. Her tight body writhed and her ass pumped trying to get me to ride her and drill deep into her asshole.

"OH GOD IT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD. FUCK ME. FUCK MY TIGHT ASS.", she pleaded.

I began to thrust into her with full strokes making her breathing even more ragged. I then reached down and began to rub her clit. She was so hot that she grabbed my hand and began to rub herself with my hand to reach orgasm. Picture it if you will, a hot, tight-assed blonde taking the entire length of my big, thick cock up her tight asshole – she was writhing, pumping her ass, rubbing herself to orgasm and begging for more!

Knowing just what she needed for a mind blowing orgasm, I pulled out of her ass and penetrated her cunt. She was so hot and bothered from the ass fucking that her cunt was dripping wet and burning hot – I slipped right in. In a matter of a few strokes, I had her screaming and writhing as her orgasm took hold.

"FUCK ME," she screamed over and over.

Her orgasm started to peter out, but it started up again – she was having multiple orgasms! I was utterly amazed as I continued to bang away at her pulsating cunt making her scream and writhe. Finally her orgasms were over, but I wasn't finished – I hadn't come yet and I was getting close. Since we weren't using birth control, I would have to pull out and come in my hand, but suddenly a thought occurred to me. A couple of strokes before coming, I pulled out and speared Shelly in the ass again. Her ass was slippery enough and sufficiently stretched to permit easy penetration. As my fat cock surged up Shelly's asshole, she gasped.

"Oh fuck yeah. Come in my ass. Fill my ass with your hot come.", she moaned.

I buried my cock deep in her ass and let the come fly. I had the biggest, longest orgasm that I had ever experienced. It felt like I was pumping a gallon of come up Shelly's quivering ass.

From that point on, anal sex was our preferred sexual activity and we carried on like this for a number of years. She would squeeze her asshole so tightly around my cock as she writhed in ecstasy that I would have huge orgasms up her ass and unload mass quantities of come deep inside her anal passage. Every time I came up her ass, Shelly would have to go to the bathroom to empty herself and as she walked, I watched her tight ass undulate – it was evident that she had been ass fucked with a thick cock.

As always, when she returned, she would ask me if she could have some more anal action.

Abeja
Abeja
149 Followers