Sissy Jessica Kinky Office Shagging Ch. 02

Story Info
Fucking Christine Wells, Joanna Curl and Sue Lewis.
1.1k words
3.2
23.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi again this is Sissy Jessica Howells , the kinky 0lchfa schoolgirl with an excited cock inside her navy, blue panties. At this moment my cock is inside Georgina Harris's mouth. Georgina, my 23 year old ginger girlfriend, has her head between my legs, giving me a fantastic blow job. Just feeling her long, red hair against my balls, gives me a weird sensation. Mummy Adele Howells is laughing hysterically. At the same time Christine Wells is thanking me for shagging her earlier, by rubbing her nose against mine. Who ever says that women touching 60 are not sexy haven't lived. I love Christine Wells so much. She is a glamorous granny with a cracking pair of breasts. Only wish I could make her pregnant.

"I'm spurting Georgina, suck me you ginger, freckled, faced slut," I screamed.

"That's a good girl Jessica, pick granny Christine's nose," Said Christine laughing.

My spunk exploded inside Georgina's mouth, overflowing, as it dripped down her chin. Both my fingers were up Christine's nose, twisting around inside her nostrils. Her friend Sue Lewis was nearly wetting herself, as she laughed out aloud. Georgina licked my balls to make sure that no drop of my spunk had gone to waste. I then removed my fingers from Christine's nose. A horrible squelching sound, echoed around the office. I sucked both my fingers. Christine got down on her hands and knees. I pulled down her trousers, then her panties. Christine was naked again. I mounted her from behind, holding on to her breasts for support. Then I fucked her doggie fashion. Christine Wells panted heavily, as my cock went further up her pussy.

"Fucking hell Mrs Wells, you dirty slut of a granny," I shouted at her.

"Oh! Jessica my kinky, sissy transvestite," panted Christine.

"Well Jessica, my friend is enjoying perverted sex with you," said Sue Lewis.

Sue Lewis smiled at me. Her sweet, elfin face was getting closer to mine. I continued shagging Christine. Sue put on some fresh, red lipstick. She gave me long, sloppy, wet kiss as I dogged her best friend. Sue's nose was squashed against mine. I forced my tongue inside her mouth, drinking her saliva. I fucked Christine Wells even harder. Adele made funny faces at me. I was proud to be her foster daughter. My foster sister Francesca put her arm around Joanne Harper. I was so excited that I took Sue's nose in my mouth, sucking it softly.

"Good girl Jessica," said Adele in an encouraging voice.

"My sister is going to give you a good shafting," said Francesca to Joanne.

Joanne Harper was a quiet, shy girl. She didn't reply, just blushed, as Francesca's hand was closing in on her breasts. Christine Wells was now begging me, to spunk inside her. All of Sue Lewis's red, sticky lipstick was all over my mouth. I was now darting my tongue up her nostrils. Sue Lewis was enjoying every minute of it.

"Go on my pretty Jessica, pump your cream inside Mrs Wells, you cruel bitch," laughed Adele.

"Yes Mummy Adele, my sweetie pie," I replied in my schoolgirl voice.

Sue put on another smudge of fresh lipstick. I kissed her sloppily, as I climaxed inside Christine. My spunk flowed like a river inside her. Joanna Curl was sitting on her chair, with her legs wide open. I could see right up her skirt. Joanna was wearing red, cotton panties. She sneezed, blowing her nose into her paper hanky. I wanted to fuck her as soon as I could. Removing my cock from Christine Wells, I turned to Sue. Within two minutes I had stripped Mrs Lewis down to her black panties and matching bra. Francesca had left Joanne Harper for Christine, who must have been feeling very sore. Francesca bent down, licking Christine's pussy. Christine Wells purred like a pussycat.

"Cor! Susan Lesley Lewis, I'm sure you can do better than your friend" I shouted.

"Ah! You kinky schoolgirl, just sweet eighteen, remove my panties girlie boy," teased Sue.

"Oh yes sexy Susie," I said in a high pitched voice.

" Now off with my bra, my enormous milky tits are yours," whispered Sue.

Sue Lewis lifted my olchfa school skirt up, pulling my panties down. Everyone laughed as I shafted her on the floor. Adele had now lifted Joanne Harpers top up over head. Her cute breasts, were on show through her bra, My foster mummy fondled Joanne's breasts. I got so excited that I creamed quickly inside Sue Lewis. Sue then breast-fed me for the second time. I then picked Sue's cute nose as a kinky finale. Joanna Curl was staring at me. I knew she wanted me to fuck her, with her black booties on. I pushed Sue away, I Then ripped Joanna's clothes of. Wearing just her black booties on, Joanna stuffed her snotty hanky into my mouth. I pushed her up against the wall. I got on my knees, licking her black booties clean.

"I bet Paul has never done this to you, my cute slut," I said to a blushing Joanna.

" I can see you enjoyed my hanky," replied Joanna.

I got up from my knees, pinning her against the wall, I sucked her nipples. Joanna started to groan with pleasure. Playing with Joanna's breasts was an enjoyable experience. Then I forced my cock inside her slit. Christine Wells was on her hands and knees, licking Joanna's booties. Francesca's hand finger fucked Christine through her ass.

"I love you Joanna Curl, this is the way to fuck your girlfriend Paul," I shouted,

"Fuck me my kinky schoolgirl, make me pregnant Jessica," screamed Joanna. I fucked Joanna Curl against the wall, creaming inside her, within ten minutes. My school uniform was getting creased, but I didn't care, because I was enjoying myself.

"Come on my slut of a daughter, we are going home," said Adele.

"Ok mummy Adele," I said happily.

"Can Joanne Harper come with us mummy," begged Francesca.

Of course she can, Joanne will enjoy our kinky orgy, smiled Adele.

Adele Howells picked me up. Francesca held Joanne's hand and we left the office. Soon we were inside Adele's car. Francesca and Joanne were kissing in the back seat. I was given mummy Adele's paper hanky to play with.

All my readers who have enjoyed this kinky story will have to wait for the final instalment. The kinky orgy with Adele, Francesca and Joanne will be worth waiting for. All you kinky men out there, keep your panties moist. Sissy Jessica Howells promises a feast of kinky, perverted sex with the Howells family.