Bride's Maid

Story Info
Is she a bitch or an angel?
880 words
3.12
48.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew that the girl was looking at me since morning when I first saw her. I am here at my best friend's wedding which is going to be happening the next day. The place was surrounded by a crowd all the time. She seemed to be the friend of the bride and was struck up with the bride like a glue. I was eager to find a chance to speak with this beautiful girl.

The time was almost midnight and everyone was returning back to their homes. The bride and bridegroom returned to their respective rooms when it was 12 O' clock. Till then, we were all chatting and playing all sort of games. The stranger girl was all smiling and glancing at me often. I couldn't take my eyes of her pretty red saree decorated with glass beads and flowers. I tried to stop my imagination when my eyes caught a glimpse of her fair hips through her saree as she was dancing. I retired to the balcony and tried to work out a nice plan to speak with this un named girl the next day at least.

"Hi, Is it me you were wondering about, huh?" a voice from behind enquired me.

I turned around to see the girl who isn't named yet, standing a few inches from me. She was all smiling at me.

"I think I asked you a question."

"Sorry, I was just surprised to see you here." I replied.

She placed both her hands on her hips and bent her head slightly all the while smiling at me.

I went near her and looked at her slender frame. Her weight wouldn't be more than 50 kg and her sizes must be around. I was guessing everything in a split second and looked back at her.

"Are you finished?" she enquired mischievously.

"I think so," I said as I held her hands in mine.

I knew she likes me and wouldn't stop me at any cost. She took my hand in hers as I walked her to the terrace of the building. She walked with me without any objection. I locked the grill door and then walked with her into the open terrace.

The cold breeze was making us both freeze to the core. I pulled her close as my hands cupped her shoulders tightly. My lips met hers and the kiss was quite passionate. Her body was trembling as my lips took control of hers.

"Am I going too fast?" I enquired her as I unhooked her blouse. She was wearing a pink bra and panty. I could see her sweat profusely as my tongue ran all over her shoulders.

"I don't think this is fast, if you don't think I am a sluttish kind of girl," she replied in between her gasps.

"No, I won't dear provided you don't stop me at any point."

My lips moved down her body after spending enough time on her hardened nipples. Her breasts were sensitive to my touch and she was reactive in sex. My tongue ran all over her white soft skin before stopping at her erect nipples. I just slurped my lips and took a bite on each of her nipples until I felt I had enough of her beautiful mounds.

Meanwhile, her hands were stroking my hard member and I shot my cum all over her belly and her small hands. I knelt between her legs and made her spread it wide for me. She raised her legs to the sides and clutched my shoulders for support as I pulled her close to me.

"I am not a virgin," she informed me.

"Me neither."

I slid my hard cock inside her wet hole without any objection. My cock slid inside her and she hunched a little to accommodate me inside her body. I cupped her ass cheeks and pulled her up. My cock started sliding in and out of her almost tight hole.

"Mmmmm..." she made heavy gasps and long breaths as my tool was doing a good job of pounding her wet pussy.

"I thought of humping you but never thought it would happen so fast," I spoke between my gasps due to my hard humping on her.

"How big are you?" she asked me.

"I think a 7"," I replied as I rolled her to hunch on her back so that I could ride her like a bitch in doggy style.

"Don't cum inside me." She kind of ordered me.

Her voice crippled into a loud moan and she collapsed onto the cold floor of the terrace. I rubbed the cum off my cock on her flat tummy and scooped her face up into my hands. Her hair was a mess due to our furious copulation. She smiled at me. Her smile still looked fabulous to me. I pulled her closer to kiss her lips one more time for the night. Her lips tasted a bit of my cum. I took her head and placed it on my lap. I knew she was too tired but I wanted to feel that luscious lips wrapped around my hard organ. She obliged to my wish.

"Thank you," I said smiling as she turned back to see me.

"My name is Kavya."