The Return

Story Info
Amber awaits the return of her lover.
3.5k words
4.14
25.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paced back and forth by baggage claim waiting for him to meet her there. It had been months since they last saw each other and she had longed for his touch. Amanda was thinner now by 20 pounds, not much, but still a noticeable difference. Her hair had been colored that deep shade of red and her green eyes gleamed with anticipation. She kept fidgeting with her hair and clothes, nervous to be reunited with the one she loved. Amanda kept thinking back to the last time she had seen Drew, remembering their last hug, their last kiss, eagerly waiting to plant one on him.

She flipped open her cell phone and looked at the time. "He should be getting off the plane now," she thought to herself. Her eyes remained fixed on the walkway above her for him. She took a moment to slip into the bathroom and when she returned, the carousel was packed with people waiting for their bags. Amanda looked around, scanning the crowd over and over again for Drew but didn't see him. Panic flooded her body until she felt her hair being moved away from her neck and soft, warm lips touch her skin. She melted right there, his arms wrapped tightly around her.

Amanda spun around and threw her arms around his neck, tears falling to the ground like rain in a winter storm. She ran her freshly filled nails up the back of Drew's neck and over his shaved head as her pink lips pressed firmly to his. Her heart raced and her whole body shook in his arms. Tongues swirled over one another in rapid succession, neither one stopping for air. For the first time in her life, Amanda kissed someone with her eyes fully open, lost in those beautiful brown eyes.

They wasted no time. Drew found his bag quickly and they went to Amanda's car. She walked a pace ahead of him waiting for the infamous ass smack she knew she had coming to her. Drew simply walked behind, looking over her tightly clad jean covered ass. He'd missed that sight while he was gone. Amanda's thick waistline moved rhythmically as they moved towards the car. Once at the trunk, Amanda reached for her keys but was pushed back against the door. Drew pulled down the top of Amanda's already revealing corset top and watched as her breasts heaved up and down. His hand rubbed across the top and down over the left nipple, pinching it until it was hard. Amanda playfully wiggled around, pretending to put up a fight but she loved his playfulness, she had missed it.

Her hand slipped down over the outside of his jeans as she leaned forward and nibbled on his neck. She bit lightly as her hand rubbed on his cock from the outside. At that very moment, she wanted him right then and right there...fuck anyone who was watching them, but that small voice inside her told her to stop, at least until they were in the car. Amanda took Drew's hand and put it in her pocket to search for the keys. His hand slid in and drifted to the left, gently caressing her pussy. Amanda bit her lower lip, a sign that she was turned on.

"I don't think the keys are in that pocket," Drew smiled as he reached into the other pocket. Again his hand drifted over her pussy as she bit her lip harder and harder. Amanda's head tilted back and she laughed, snorting harder every time. Eventually he took the keys out of the pocket he started in and popped the trunk. As he handed the keys back to her, Amanda stepped to the driver's side and got in the car.

Drew joined her up front in the passenger's seat and immediately searched through the radio stations to find something to listen to. She hadn't changed her pre-sets while he was gone so it didn't take long. He found a song and put his head back on the seat. Amanda made her way to the toll booth, paid the fee to park and headed to the freeway, her hand resting in his lap. She drew her nails up and down the inside of his thigh, teasing him. She smiled brightly as she noticed him unzipping his pants, an invitation for a little fun on the way home.

Cock erect, Amanda's hand reached over and stroked him eagerly as she drove towards the hotel. Her hand moved slowly at first, sliding up and down with small but firm motions. Each stroke became faster, longer and tighter in her small hands and as he leaked precum from the head, she ran her pointer finger over the top and moved her finger to her lips. Amanda looked over at him, faced him and licked her finger then smiled her evilest of smiles. With that smile, Drew pressed his cock back into his jeans and zipped back up. No more play time for Miss Amanda.

The drive from the airport to Barona was a long one and with anticipation building it seemed to take even longer. Amanda was pushing well over 100 mph at times to get to their destination but when they arrived, Drew was quite surprised. Amanda had gone all out this time, booking a king sized room at the Barona hotel for them. She pulled into valet and tipped the attendant after Drew grabbed their bags. He had never been in the hotel before but he was impressed with how nice it was. Amanda checked them in and they walked to the elevator. Drew noticed her tapping her foot as they waited for the elevator doors to open.

The doors opened and they entered an empty elevator. As the doors closed behind them, he pressed Amanda against the back wall and kissed from her ears, down her neck and over her breasts. She clumsily felt for the keypad but he pressed her arm back down to her side as he continued to kiss her. She loved the element of control he had over her. She loved that she felt safe enough to let him have that control. Her arms at her side, his lips moved back up to her neck as he bit just below her ear. Amanda squealed as he gnawed at her skin and then finally let off. He reached for the keypad and pressed the number 8 as they kissed.

Once again the doors opened and they stepped off into the corridor to find their room. Drew followed Amanda down the hall to their room and waited as she opened the door. She pushed it open and stood back letting Drew enter first. He stepped in, grabbed Amanda's arm, pulled her inside and shut the door. There was no time wasted! Amanda crossed the floor and closed the blinds and turned on the radio for some background noise. Drew put his things down and walked to the oversized chair Amanda pointed to in the corner of the room. He sat down and watched as she took to her hands and knees and crawled across the floor to him.

Amanda stopped in front of Drew and spread his legs just enough that she could fit between them. Her nails started at his chest and dragged down him firmly. She then started on his legs, nails dug into his thighs as they traveled upwards. She reached for his hands and placed them on her chest. Drew grabbed a hold of the lace that kept her corset tied and savagely ripped it loose. He pulled her top off, casting it to the floor and admired her breasts covered in a new black lace bra. Amanda leaned back and slowly unbuttoned the top of her jeans and then teased and toyed with the zipper. She took Drew's hands and placed them on the zipper, nodding to him to take them off. The jeans were off in no time and Amanda went back to being on all fours in between his legs, black lace bra and matching black thong.

Drew leaned forward in the chair and firmly smacked Amanda's ass. She screamed out and pressed her face to the inside of his right thigh. He reached up and again smacked her ass, this time the other cheek. He admired the red handprint he had left on her ass.

"Someone's been a bad lil girl, hasn't she?" he moaned.

"Mmm hmmm," she whimpered as his hand smacked her ass two more times.

Her hands opened his belt buckle and unzipped his pants. She tugged at his jeans, trying to pull them off. Drew stood for a moment and removed his jeans and then sat back down. Amanda's lips kissed up his thigh from his knees all the way up. Her hand found its way inside his boxers to a towering woody. She reached up and pulled him towards her, his ass at the end of the chair, his head resting comfortably against the back of the seat. Drew watched intently as she licked her lips and closed his eyes as her mouth parted taking all of him deep inside her. She licked up one side of the shaft and down the other, going back up to the head, swirling her tongue around it. Her hand stroked upwards as her lips pressed down, humming as she bobbed. Her free hand massaged his nuts as she blew him.

Drew's hand reached up into Amanda's hair, grabbed a handful and pulled. She moaned loudly, loving the way he pulled on her hair. He shoved her face back down to continue sucking his engorged cock. Drew thrust forward into her mouth, gagging her at times, making her eyes water. She could taste the precum on her lips and it excited her.

He let go of her hair, and once he did, she stood in front of him, legs shoulder width apart. She reached up behind her back and unhooked her bra, tits lying neatly on her chest. Amanda ran her hands over her nipples, pinching them hard between her fingers. Then she turned her back so her ass was facing him and straddled his lap, working her hips in circles. His hands quickly reached around and grabbed her hard nipples, pinching and pulling on them. With every pinch she pushed back harder against him, her hand now easing down the front of her panties. Drew took one hand off her tit and placed it on top of hers as it parted her lips.

She could feel his cock throbbing against her back as she moved round and round, finger sliding in and out of her wet cunt. Amanda leaned forward and slid her panties to the side, just enough so that Drew could slide his cock deep inside her. He eased his cock in slowly as she sat back down. Amanda gasped as she felt it hit her g spot. He placed one hand on her hip and kept the other on top of her hand as he guided her up and down, riding that cock fast and hard. Drew leaned forward and bit her back as she rode him. She tipped her head back and the hand that had been controlling her hip was soon yanking back on her hair.

Amanda's clit throbbed as she rode his cock. Drew thrust deeper and deeper with each movement. Her fingers parted her pussy lips, middle finger rapidly circling her clit as their bodies moved together. She bit her bottom lip as she rocked back and forth on his throbbing cock. She had almost forgotten just how good he felt inside her. She moaned louder and louder each time her pussy rose and pushed back down on him.

Suddenly Amanda stopped, got up off Drew's lap and stood in front of him. Drew sat there, staring at her wondering why the fuck she had stopped. She pointed to the bed and smiled. It was time for more oral satisfaction. Drew walked to the bed and sat on the end as Amanda walked towards him and dropped to her knees. Her green eyes looked up into his for a moment before she smiled and took his dick back into her mouth. She licked and sucked every drop of her wetness from his cock, moving up and down slowly to tease him. Drew grabbed the back of her head and pushed her back down. Amanda's lips wrapped tightly at the base of his cock and sucked harder as she moved back towards the head.

"Suck that cock for daddy!" he demanded.

Amanda obliged, continuing to bob up and down furiously on his erect cock. Drew's hands reached forward and fondled her tits, one in each hand. From time to time she would look up into his eyes before going back down. She needed to know he was in control. She loved that feeling. She missed that feeling of being owned in the bedroom. No one knew her like he did.

"Stop!" he commanded. "Get up here on this bed now!"

Amanda crawled on top of the bed and lay on her back in the middle of the bed. Drew spread her legs open and tugged her panties off, chucking them somewhere to the side. Her legs quivered knowing full well what he was about to do. She let out a deep breath and relaxed as he slid two fingers inside her sopping wet cunt. They went in easily and he made sure they were deep inside her, pounding in and out. Amanda looked down at him for just a moment before reaching for a pillow to put over her face.

Drew's tongue slowly licked her clit and then slid down to her wet hole. It tickled the outside before plunging inside her. Amanda's back arched as he fingered and licked her pussy. She resisted the urge to grab his head and hold it there. His lips came back to her clit and his teeth tugged and pulled on it. Amanda moaned and whimpered underneath the pillow, hips pushing up towards his face.

"Move the pillow!" he bellowed.

"No," Amanda replied quietly. She never dared question his authority unless it was to play but this time was different. She wanted to challenge him.

"I said move the pillow and I mean NOW!!!" he exclaimed.

She didn't move the pillow from her face; rather she bit down on it. One hand came up from between her legs and tore the pillow off her face. He pushed the other pillows off the bed so there was nothing left for her to grab and then went back to licking the wetness from her pussy. Her hips rounded in circles on his face and fingers. She had forgotten how good it felt to have him eat her pussy. He was the best she had ever had at it and his face between her thighs was almost enough to make her cum right there. In fact she would have if he hadn't stopped.

Drew knelt in front of her for a moment, stroking his cock. Amanda's hand reached down between her legs and slowly fingered her pussy as she watched him. Drew watched her for a moment and then pushed her hand away. She reached back for her pussy and again his hands pushed hers away. He scooted up closer to her, grabbed her hips, pulled her towards him and shoved his cock deep inside her. Amanda let out a scream and one of his hands covered her mouth to quiet her for a moment.

Amanda put her legs up over Drew's shoulders, feet wrapping behind his head as he pushed deeper and deeper inside her. She reached behind her head for the headboard and grasped it tightly. As he pushed in, she pushed against him and tightened those pussy lips on his cock. Drew's hands grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples firmly as he slammed in and out of her. Amanda began to scream louder and louder with every thrust inside her. Her feet fell from behind his head to around his waist, holding onto him tightly. She could feel herself start to cum and squeezed her eyes shut trying to stop herself but couldn't.

"I'm gonna cum!" Amanda blurted out.

Drew pushed harder into her hole making sure that every single thrust hit her g spot. Amanda bit her lip so hard she nearly drew blood as her cunt exploded on his cock, sending shivers through Drew's body. He reached down, grabbed her legs and flipped her over onto her stomach. Amanda shoved her face into the bed and let out a roar. He grabbed her hips and pulled them up slightly and moved her slightly to her side. Amanda knew what was coming.

Drew's fingers reached into her pussy, drawing her cum out and lubricated that sweet little asshole of hers. He pushed his cock back inside Amanda one more time to make sure he was wet and then spread her ass and pushed inside her. Amanda grabbed the sheets and squeezed, face pushed down into the bed, screaming out loud. Drew pushed in slowly and carefully, allowing her a little time to adjust to his cock and then began to pump faster and faster. As he pulled back his hand smacked her ass forcing her to shove back on his cock. He blistered her ass over and over again as he cock pounded the hell out of her ass. Amanda squirmed away from him and Drew grabbed her hips and yanked her back towards him, holding her in place with one hand. The other hand reached forward and yanked back on her hair. He was in complete control of her.

"You like it when I fuck your ass bitch?" he blurted out.

"Mmm hmm," she cried.

His cock slid in and out, harder and harder with each thrust. His hands slapped that ass making it redder and redder with every smack. He admired his handy work as he shoved into Amanda's ass. Every time she lifted her head, his hand pushed her face back into the bed. She tightened up on his cock as she reached a hand underneath her and found her clit. She pinched and rubbed on it as Drew pumped deep inside her and soon enough she was at the point of explosion again. She reached up for the hand that was on her hip and slid it underneath her and into her cunt. With both holes filled and her clit rubbed, Amanda lifted her head up and screamed, cumming on his hand. Drew pulled his hand back and slid his fingers into her mouth, making her suck her cum off his fingers. Amanda licked slowly, taking the time to enjoy her own juices.

"Get on your hands and knees," Drew told her.

Amanda did as she was told and took to her hands and knees on the middle of the bed. Drew slid in behind her and rammed his cock back in her pussy. She squealed and then moaned as she rocked back on his cock. He forced himself deep inside that soaking wet pussy, fucking her harder and harder as she had demanded. Her pussy was tight and wet and felt so great as she worked it around on his cock. Drew grabbed handfuls of her hair and pulled. Amanda could feel his cock beginning to throb inside her and knew it wouldn't be long until he came.

She pulled away from him and flipped onto her ass, sitting facing him. Amanda took his cock back into her mouth and sucked furiously on it from base to tip and back down again. Drew held her face steady as she moved her luscious lips up and down. Feeling his cock throb faster and faster, she moved her mouth to the tip of his cock and sucked it gently, waiting for her reward. She made one last trip from the head of his cock down the shaft and back to the tip and then sucked firmly on the head as her free hand stroked him. Her eyes looked up into his and she knew he was ready to cum when he closed his eyes. Her lips tightened on his cock and she shivered as she felt his hot cum splash the inside of her mouth, dripping down the back of her throat. She kept sucking, eagerly moving her head up and down, tongue circling the head as Drew continued to spew his cum in her mouth. When she was sure he was done she pulled back, looked up and him and swallowed down.

Drew lay on the bed beside Amanda for a few moments, his hands caressing her body before he redressed. Amanda lay on the bed, watching him, thankful that he was home and that this was just the beginning of the fun they were going to have now that he was home where he belonged.