I Married John Cerutti

Story Info
Shouldn't a smart girl look after herself, too?
2.1k words
4.17
18.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,320 Followers

I am Julia Kovacs. I married a bastard.

Does that make me a fool? Maybe. But – as they say in court - there were mitigating circumstances. I married John Cerutti when I didn't know he was a bastard yet. Or an unfeeling, rude and cheating asshole.

Talking about court, yes, that is where I should have taken my case, shouldn't I? I should have gotten me a nice and clean little divorce, you'd say. Make him pay, clean him out. There are laws in this country protecting wives against bastards. And especially against rude and cheating assholes.

But then again, he is also a rich asshole.

You see, I am not stupid. Unfortunately, neither is he. If this is God's own country, why did He let the rich bastards invent the pre-nuptials?

*********************************

I am John Cerutti. From the old country, yes.

I know, I know. Machismo, Mafioso and Mussolini. As far as the Duce goes: half my family got robbed blind by him. Some died. As for the Mob, yes, we eat the same spaghetti as Tony Soprano.

Leaves the Macho part. I plead guilty. I love men to be men and women to wear skirts. I love a woman to depend on me. And I hate to see her in slacks.

Julia knew me when she said "yes" and accepted the oversized diamond on her finger. She didn't say "yes", by the way. She said "YES!YES!YES!! And rather loud."

I thought she said that because she loved me. Machos can be silly romantics too. And maybe she even did. But now I tend to think she said it because she thought I was rich.

*********************************

John Cerutti is a mean 53 year old man.

He is kind of a honcho in a big company. Don't ask me what he does, but he must make heaps. He owns a huge Victorian house with a two-acre yard and a swimming pool. He also owns a Mercedes Cayenne. But he never gave me a credit card.

I was not allowed to work and make my own money. Not that I ever wanted to, but just to show you the kind of man he is. I always had to ask him when I wanted something. I must admit that he almost always said yes, but it just goes to show you how un-emancipated he is.

He didn't want me to work in the house. Not that I either wanted or needed to; we had a cook and a cleaner. But just to show you again how he always decided for me.

I was a trophy wife. I was the blonde bimbo on his arm who smiled radiantly in her new Dolce&Gabana dress and knew how to shut up.

I am not even blonde.

I guess John Cerutti thought he owned me. Maybe he was right. But I ached to prove him wrong.

*********************************

I knew Julia was running around on me.

That was quite foolish of her. The funny thing is she knew what would happen if I caught her. I had her talk with my ex-wife before we got married. Annabel Gardner was a 1992 runner up Miss America. She was in Playboy. And she was in Hollywood, though not in your typical family movies.

And then she was in my arms.

Annabel is great. She never tires in bed. She even has a sense of humor. And a brain. Her body made it a feast to buy her clothes and lingerie. Her wit made her a brilliant table partner. Her curiosity made me want to travel the world with her. And her stupidity threw it all away.

I caught her fucking room service in Florence, Italy. The divorce was quick and painless.

I thought the experience had turned me into a cured man.

Ha.

But I still think it had been a good idea to have Julia talk to her.

*********************************

John was away half the time.

Don't ask me why. I never asked either. He traveled and staid away two or three nights, four times a month. He called me all the time. He told me where he was, what he was doing. As if I cared. I guess he wanted to check on me.

He always brought me a present. Everything he bought for me was high fashion. And deliciously expensive. Even the perfumes were right on. His secretary must be perfect. He probably screws her.

Anyway.

John was gone all the time. He no doubt knew how to keep from being bored, So why shouldn't I have looked after myself too? Be reasonable. Should I have been sitting there polishing my nails while he was a thousand miles away polishing his cock?

Problem was: it was too easy.

It was like shooting fish in a barrel. After I had myself fucked by the pool boy and the black gardener, I knew it wouldn't work. There was no excitement. I could as well have masturbated; less sweat. The pool boy had a nice enough cock, but it got off even before it went in.

Something essential was missing. There was no risk of being caught.

*********************************

I know.

I should have cameras installed. Nice tiny state of the art little eyes that cover each room. Or at least tiny microphones. But I won't have it.

If Julia'd wanted to cheat on me, she would have anyway.

She would have been more careful if I'd had the devices, sure. And true, I might have found out sooner. But I won't do it. I won't live in a house that is owned by Big Brother. People are entitled to their little secrets. If I scratch my balls, I don't want to see it on film. If the cook picks her nose she is allowed her privacy, as long as she washes her hands. If Julia needed release when I was away, she might have used her little humming friend without me sneaking in on her.

Call me a stupid fool. I won't budge.

For, you know, if she would really have wanted to cheat on me, it would have been revealed sooner or later. She'd have gotten reckless. She would have needed the danger. The risk is 90% of the fun, you know. Without that she might as well have stuck with what she got from me. Or from her own fingers.

If she'd slide into that spiral of excitement, I'd catch her. One day I would.

Ah, but what if..., you say. What if she'd fall in love? What if she were not a thrill seeking slut, but a faithful wife who seriously fell in love with someone else? She wouldn't take risks then. She'd shield her love from you. And then she'd divorce you.

Yes, you might be right.

But how would little electronics guard me against that? If she'd really have fallen in love, I'd have lost her. And rightly so. I might have it on film, but how would that keep her away from true love?

Never mind, though. Julia wasn't looking for love. She'd already found that. In my wallet.

So why should I make myself live in a self-created prison for the rest of my marriage? There was no need if she were faithful. And if she were a slut?

She'd be one anyway.

*********************************

John called from the airport. He said he'd be home any minute. And I was close to my second thunderous orgasm. Angelo was a sweetheart. He was only nineteen, so cute. And so very nervous.

I had ordered pizza.

I hate pizza. But I like the boy who brings them. Just to watch him get off his pretty scooter is a treat. To see him walk to the front door sure is a sight. Six foot two, I'd say. Tight jeans, well packed. Wide shoulders, biceps to bite in.

I guess he liked my attire.

Or the lack of it. His eyes pretty soon left mine and never came up again. Cookie had her night off and the cleaning lady never stays after six. So who'd care that I walked around in just thigh highs, heels and a short sheer negligee?

Well, the pizza boy did.

He definitely was more delicious than his pizzas. Especially his pepperoni. I'd say it was nine inches long. And exactly as wide as my hungry mouth could handle.

But let's not run ahead of things.

I pulled him into the house. He protested about his job, so I gave him a hundred dollar bill. Then I zipped his fly open and took his cock out. His face was priceless. So was his cock.

When I sank my mouth over it, he actually trembled. So, fearing what had happened to the pool boy, I stopped after a few licks. I wriggled my way up his tall body and kissed him. His face was all flushed.

I grabbed his hand and took him with me to the couch. The clock told me sweet John must have landed. It sent a thrilling flash up my dripping cunt. I had never cut it this short before.

Just minutes later we both were naked. His chest was so very bitable. Smooth and hard and young, little spikes for nipples. And he even kept his spunk inside until after my first crashing orgasm.

I praised him profusely.

We were catching our breath when John called. I waited a while before picking up, so I could explain my hard breathing. I am so clever. He indeed had landed and was on his way.

I knew I had about half an hour left. It was all so sweet. The time before this I had been with the electrician. John had called me while I was actually riding him.

It had worked marvelously. And now the risk was even greater.

I shivered and went down on the boy. I had him up in seconds. I turned around and sank my sperm filled pie on his face. Eat my pizza, boy! He stiffened. He even gagged, but I never budged. He was a fast learner.

Soon I was riding his proud tower again. Which takes us back to the moment where I screamed out my second orgasm.

By then John must have been in town. A few streets away, maybe. Oh my God, was this exciting. The sheer adrenaline stretched my orgasm out like pizza cheese. Mmmmmmmmm.

Well...darling pizza boy was out and on his scooter in a minute. I ran to the shower to get it all out and off of me. And I slipped into my bathrobe the moment his key rattled in the front door lock.

Oh dear, did I make him feel welcome.

*********************************

I wondered.

Was she this stupid? Or was she challenging me?

The night I came home from the airport she was as loose and wet as any well-fucked whore. Her nipples were red, so were the lips of her swollen cunt.

I even saw an angry hickey in her neck.

She never thought twice when she met me in the hall. She let the robe slip off her freshly scrubbed body and sank on her knees. My cock was in her steaming throat within a minute.

I decided to ignore what I saw the moment she stood naked in front of me. We fucked until the early morning.

At breakfast I told her I would file for divorce. She just sat staring.

"John," she then said. "I would never have betrayed you. You left me alone too long and too often."

Her voice was a whisper. I slapped her face. She ran.

Julia is a single woman now. She got nothing out of the divorce, as she knew she would. The pre-nuptials were never unclear. So was the side-letter she'd signed. Luckily she still had her looks, her appetite and her talents. So she gladly accepted the way out I showed her.

She may be a dim slut. But she recognizes when an offer can't be refused. As did Annabelle. And Melanie before her. And Song Li. And Marie...

*********************************

Should I be sorry?

Maybe. But then again, it could have been worse, couldn't it? The place is lovely. There is the ocean view. The Californian sun. The excellent sex. And the sweet presents every once in a while when John comes to visit.

I even have my own credit card now.

Last time he was with me, John asked me to talk to this petite Thai girl he plans to marry. Nailee or something. I give her a year. She has slut written all over her supple sexy body.

Ah well, she'll be most welcome in our exclusive Malibu condo when she blows it. Nothing as great as being eaten out by a sweet young Asian girl after servicing a fat business man all night.

Don't you agree, Annabelle? By the way, when will Song Li be back from that Caribbean cruise? And Marie? Damn, why should she always get these visiting rock stars?

It's not fair.

angiquesophie
angiquesophie
1,320 Followers