Young Beauty

Story Info
Youthful beauty attracts married man.
1.8k words
3.81
71.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bittoo
Bittoo
30 Followers

(This story is based on a real incident. Part of it really happened thereafter it is make belief.)

I am a married man with a very understanding and loving wife who could do just about anything for me. Previously I was not that sure how my wife would feel if I told her that I found a certain girl attractive or that I found someone to be sexy. But slowly I started opening up to her and found that she did not mind at all. Rather she told me that she understood that I could be attracted to other females. Many people are. The important thing, she told me, was that I was truthful with her and not hiding any thing from her. She did not mind at all, so now it was Ok if I told her, "hey, you know I found that friend of yours looked very sexy today in that black saree (Indian dress)."

We even started to use some of these incidents as fantasies to liven up our lovemaking. Then it so happened that my wife joined a classical dance class. It was a one-month course only for female candidates divided in different age groups. There were many of my wife's friends along with a few young ladies in her group. Every day the classes would be conducted for three hours. On many occasions I dropped and picked my wife after the class was over.

After a few such pick-ups I started noticing some of the girls who were there in my wife's group. Although I found a few of her friends attractive and some of them had on occasion shown some interest towards me, now I was looking at some of the younger girls in a totally different light. A young lass who was about 21 years old particularly enamored me. This girl was a real beauty. She was tall about the same height as myself, with a very creamy, milky white complexion. She had beautiful eyes, and a mischievous smile on her face She had a very beautiful body with very long legs very noticeable as most of the time she was wearing tight jeans. The clothes she was wearing seemed to be painted on her body. Every curve from the round ass to her slender thighs and her breasts, that moved provocatively with her every breath, was highlighted under her tight fitting clothes. I could make out that her breasts were hard and firm under that shirt. I was sure that she did not need a bra to keep up her tits.

This was a beauty that could have launched a thousand ships, a la modern day Helen. She seemed to me to be more beautiful than any of the models or actresses. I looked forward to the days when I would be picking my wife from her dance class. I took extra care about how I looked. So here I was waiting for my wife to come out and also wanting to see whether I found that girl attractive today also. Soon the classes were over and out came all the girls and ladies.

I soon saw that today also she was similarly attired in a tight dark blue jeans and a pink short sleeves shirt. She looked very attractive indeed. I saw her and something stirred inside me. I tried to avoid looking at her but my eyes moved back to her after every few moments. I looked around to see if someone had seen me looking at her. But nobody seemed to be interested in what I was doing. I sighed with relief. As I looked back at her I saw her looking towards me. She had a smile on her face. She looked so lovely that I continued to stare at her for quite some time. The smile on her face broadened and suddenly I realized that I was in public and staring at a beautiful young girl with my wife a few feet away. I was caught staring red handed by this girl. But her reaction seemed to be inexplicable to me. She just continued to talk to her friends who were with her. Soon my wife was besides me. She had also noticed that I was taking a particular interest in that girl.

"She is Rasika," my wife said.

"What?" I asked.

"I said her name is Rasika," my wife replied.

"Whose name is Rasika?" I asked.

"You don't have to lie to me. It is Ok. I know you find her attractive. She is a very beautiful girl. In fact she is the most beautiful girl in the class." she replied.

"Would you like to meet her, Rasika, come here I want you to meet someone." My wife asked.

"Coming Didi (elder sister)". Came the reply from the girl named Rasika. Her voice was just as sweet as her disposition, which I was to know later.

Rasika came towards us with her long beautiful legs in those tight jeans looking all the more attractive. Her hair, which she had tied in a ponytail, moved from side to side as she strode forward. She looked so radiant and vibrant. So full of life and beauty. This was a girl who was truly after my heart.

I was so fascinated by her that my wife had to repeat," honey I would like to meet Rasika. She has become just like a little sister to me."

Sensing an opportunity I said, "If she is like your little sister, then she becomes my Sali (sister-in-law). Is it not so?"

"I am sure that she will not mind. Do you mind Rasika, if you are his Sali instead of little sister"; my wife asked the object of my desire.

"No didi I do not mind at all. In fact I would be very happy to have a jijaji (brother-in-law)," replied Rasika as if on cue.

"So it is decided that Rasika will be your Sali and not your sister," said my wife.

I stood there struck dumb without a word coming out of my mouth. Slowly I came to my senses.

"Sali sahiba (madam sis-in-law), I am also happy to have a beautiful Sali like you." so saying I said my first words to her.

"Oh! Jijaji." So saying Rasika blushed and her cheeks turned almost red in color.

I did not say anything further as I was not sure how my wife would react if I continued to praise this girl on her beauty. So I changed the track and said why don't you come to our house? Would you not like to see your jijaji's house?

"Off course jiju, I would definitely like to see your house. But didi?" she turned towards my wife, presenting her beautiful bottoms for my view at such close range that I almost brought my hands forward and placed them on her ass.

"Rasika you are most welcome to our house." Said my wife.

"I have an idea. Why don't you come to our house on the day of our concert? You could get ready and get dressed for the concert with me at our house. And we could then go to the concert together." So saying my wife looked at me with a naughty smile on her face.

"Oh didi, that would be wonderful. I was really worried how I would get ready for the concert. With the make-up and every thing." Rasika now looked with an anxious smile towards my wife.

"Don't worry I will help you with your make-up, your clothes everything." her didi, my wife said.

Thus decided we parted for our homes. Eagerly waiting for the day after when the concert was to be held. All the girls learning the dance were together putting together a dance drama on the culmination of their classes to show case there newly learned skills.

I was eagerly waiting for the day when I would have sexy Rasika at my house. And she would be changing clothes.......my imagination was running wild. I started to imagine what could happen.

I really wanted to take this action to another level. I was totally smitten by Rasika. I wanted to see her. I wanted to see her beautiful body. I realized that this would be as good an opportunity as I would get to see her naked.

But my wife? As I was sitting there pondering on these points my wife came into the living room.

"What are you doing here all alone." asked my wife.

"Just thinking," I replied without actually thinking.

" And may I ask what are you thinking about, or rather who are you thinking about," she had a naughty smile on her face as I looked up I saw.

"What do you mean?" I almost stammered.

"I mean this," so saying my wife placed her hand on top of my crotch. At this moment I realized that my cock was erect under my trousers and the effect was quite visible from outside. Although I am only 7 and ½ inches when erect the girth made it quite a stiff rod.

"You must have been imagining about some beautiful and sexy girl who has made you so hard." my wife had caught me with a hard on thinking about Rasika.

"Were you thinking about Rasika?" she asked.

"Yes?" I said it was no use lying to her if I wanted to go any further her cooperation would be most necessary.

"Oh, my my what a effect that girl is having on my poor husband. You poor thing getting all hot and bothered over that girl and there is nothing that girl is doing for you," her reply caught me by surprise.

"Would you like me to do something to that girl," I asked my wife.

"Do you want to do anything to that girl. Come now you can tell me the truth. We are friends first and there should be no secrets between husband and wife."

"Yes, I want to do lot of things to RASIKA. And I want her to do a few things to me as well. But this is just my wish as nothing is going to happen." I blurted out.

"Dear husband your wish could come true. Any and every thing that you want to do to Rasika and have Rasika do for you can come true." my wife said but I could not believe my ears.

"How?" I asked.

"Remember she is coming to our house tomorrow. That could be your moment. But what do I get in return. You will get Rasika, what do I get?"

"You can have what ever you want just let me fuck Rasika once. I want to fuck her beautiful virgin pussy that is there right between those two sexy long legs, I want to fuck her sexy ass and have her beautiful mouth suck my cock and then I would cum inside her beautiful mouth and she would drink all my cum. I want to make her pregnant. I want Rasika to have my baby. My gene along with her beauty together we would make a beautiful child." there I had said it all, well almost all.

So saying I stopped. Waiting for the DAY.

(Ideas on how should I take the story forward are welcome.)

Bittoo
Bittoo
30 Followers