What a Night

Story Info
He takes the wife outside.
1.2k words
4.47
82.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tabber
tabber
965 Followers

"Oh, don't stop. I'm ready to come."

She was lying naked in our bed. She was on her back with her legs spread as wide as they could go. I had her hands up above her head, wrapped with one of my old ties. I was fingering her clit and sucking on her nipple.

"Oh, that's it. Keep doing that."

Of course, the bastard in me just had to stop the movements of my fingers on her clit. Instead, I dipped them down into her pussy. She was so wet that my fingers were making sloshing sounds.

"Don't stop, c'mon...do it." She pleaded to me.

"What's in it for me?" I teased her.

"I'll do anything you want," She moaned.

"Anything?" I asked in a whisper. "Anything that I want? Anything that I want to do to you?"

"Yessss," she growled as she stretched her body upward, searching for my fingers to return to her clit.

"Right now then," I ordered. "Right now, go out the back door and sit on the bench next to the driveway."

I was taken by surprise when she jumped out of the bed. At the door, she turned to me and said, "Well, come on then."

Needless to say, I followed her quickly. I really didn't think she was going to do this. If she sat on the bench next to the driveway, a passing car on the street could illuminate her naked body.

Brazenly, she opened the door and stood there in the doorframe, naked and on display.

Luckily for us, it was almost 2:00 in the morning. We had watched a movie that really turned her on. We'd been slowly making love for near to an hour.

Kathy stepped out of the door and into the backyard.

"Wait a minute!" I hissed at her. We both stood there silently for a minute, listening. After a minute or so, I let go of her hand and she slowly walked over to the gate by the driveway.

She peeked over the gate. I had to admire how hot she looked in the moonlight. My eyes roved her body from head to toe as she stretched to see over the gate. Her smooth skin seemed to take on a glow as she stood there. Her ass was so fine I had to run my hands over it.

"C'mon," she whispered and opened the gate.

My naked wife was now walking in front of our garage and over to a park bench that we had set up next to a flower bed. My cock was rock hard in my boxers, making an obvious tent as I followed her.

Kathy walked straight to the bench and sat down.

"I'm here, " she whispered. "Now do it."

She spread her legs wide on the bench and placed her arms on the back of the bench, putting her whole naked body on display.

I obediently went back to my previous task. After all, she had followed through with her part of the bargain.

On my knees in front of her, I took her left nipple in my mouth as my fingers went back to her pussy. It felt like she was even wetter than before. The coolness of the evening had done nothing to dampen the horniness that she felt.

"Rub my clit. Pinch my tits. Bite 'em." She whispered urgently.

My fingers were quickly covered in her slickness as I began stroking her engorged little button. In seconds, she was moaning under her breath.

"Yes, that's it. Oh yeah. Oh yeah."

Just as she began an intense orgasm, a car turned on the street.

Now unless they had night vision, there was no way that they could see us. They would have to actually turn into our driveway for that to happen. Kathy didn't realize that of course. She began to shake with her orgasm, as the car drove by.

"Oh my gosh!" she hissed. "They're going to see us!"

"So what?" I replied as I pressed my finger up against her throbbing clit. "Let them get a good look at how hot you are. Let them see my naked wife."

She shuddered and shook as the orgasm overtook her. I think at that point she wouldn't have cared if the car parked right in front of us. She was coming and that was all that mattered. The car of course, just continued on down the street. When she had finally finished shaking, she said, "Wow! That was so intense. I can't believe I'm out here naked."

"Then you really won't believe this," I told her as I pulled her up. I dropped my boxers to the ground and grabbed her by the hand.

I walked her over to the nearest tree and turned her around. She put her hands onto the tree to brace herself and wiggled her ass at me.

"So is this what you have in mind?" she said with a smile.

"Yeah," I told her as I lined up my cock with her pussy. "I don't care if the whole world sees us. I'm going to fuck my wife right here in my yard."

She arched her back a little so I could slide my cock inside of her. I grabbed onto her hips and slid it home.

"Ahhhh," I moaned as I slid deeply into her liquid heat. "You're so hot, it almost hurts."

"It feels so good when your inside me." She said huskily. "Now fuck my pussy."

She knows that I love it when she talks dirty to me like that. I began thrusting into her, her ass cheeks rippling each time I pushed forward.

"Yeah, baby," she moaned in a stage whisper. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me out here in the middle of the yard. Let everyone see you fucking me."

I fucked her good and hard. It felt so great just slamming my crotch into her ass cheeks. I reached down and grabbed both tits in my hands and just kept on pumping.

"C'mon baby, come inside me. Shoot that thing off in my hot pussy." She urged me.

I've never known her to talk that way. I lost total control. I was like a machine at that point, just slamming into her again and again.

I finally came. I gave one hard thrust and froze in place, the only thing moving was the jets of come shooting from my cock buried deep inside of her. My heart was about to explode in my chest. I gave a few more thrusts and continued spurting my come in her pussy.

Finally, I gave one last thrust and withdrew. I released her breasts, suddenly realizing just how hard I'd been holding onto them. The cool air hit my cock with a shock, but I was still throbbing, my cock jumping as I stepped back from her.

She turned and wrapped herself into me.

"Mmmmmm," she said softly. "That was a little wild."

"Hell yeah, it was." I responded.

"Let's do that again sometime," she said and gave me a little kiss. She turned from me and walked back to the back door. I stood there watching her walk away from me, admiring her body again.

tabber
tabber
965 Followers