Bedtime Sex Positions

Story Info
Revisit some of the best.
1.7k words
4.19
199.3k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Find a position that works best for both of you, depending on where you are. Kneel before your man with him standing if you're in a confined area, or when you want to strike a pose that is really hot. Other positions: seat your partner and crouch between their legs (slide a pillow under your knees if you're not on a soft surface), or lay down and let your partner thrust into your mouth, (harder to control the depth, but good for you lazy types). If you're in a car, your partner can lay down lengthwise in the back.

A sexy way to set the scene is to use your mouth to put the condom on before you get busy.

If you're dealing with a soft penis, you don't have to wait until it's hard to start the show. Put it in your mouth when it's soft (or semi-hard) to get acquainted. Kiss it. Lick it. Explore the different textures, especially the roughish tender head and the soft skin of the shaft. Feel it growing in your mouth.

Slide your lips gently over your teeth for smooth sailing. Most fellatio recipients like lots of spit, but others prefer a drier job, so check in with your partner. Asking quick yes or no questions like "want it dryer?" or "more spit?" can be helpful and hot. Despite your amazing technique, you aren't a mind-reader, so watch your partner for body language cues. Heavy breathing and moans of pleasure are signs that you're on the right track.

You can do more wonderful stuff with your mouth than just suck. Mix it up by licking the sensitive underside of the shaft, the nerve-ending-loaded head of the penis, and the testicles. Softly blow on the moistened areas. The combination of sensations will feel incredible.

Give your blow job a hand. Grip the cock around the base and slide it up and down, hand-job style, in tandem with your mouth. This is great because you can cover a lot of the shaft this way without worrying about taking the whole cock in your mouth. You can concentrate on the super-sensitive head and suck as hard or softly as you'and your partner'like. Use lube for extra slipperiness.

Deep-throating the act of taking the entire shaft into your mouth and throat can be cool, but you can give a perfectly stellar blow job without doing so. The key to deep-throat is to relax your jaw and throat muscles as much as you can. Otherwise, you trigger the gag reflex.

Look at your partner and the ecstacy you have caused! Make eye contact. Show your partner how much you love being down there. Moan, make appreciative noises (a well-placed MMMM! can make for some nice vibration, too), let your partner know how turned on you are. Don't neglect the rest of the body, either stroke, tickle, scratch the thighs, stomach, butt, and everywhere else you can reach.

It is ultimately your choice whether or not to swallow. Your partner's diet, health, habits and frequency of ejaculation will determine the quantity and taste of the ejaculate. The ejaculate of someone who ingests lots of red meat, caffeine, alcohol or cigarettes, may taste more intense than that of a non-smoking vegetarian. The most ejaculate you might encounter is a teaspoonful or so. You have several choices if you aren't crazy about ejaculate, but don't want to hurt anyone's feelings:

• you can take it in your mouth and discreetly deposit into a nearby towel

• as your partner approaches climax, withdraw and finish with your hand.

• You can let your partner come on your body and admire the copious amounts of ejaculate

• you can use a condom

When you're totally focused on giving head, it can be a lot of fun whether it's for power play (your partner's most precious asset is at your mercy), intimacy, or the pure fun of getting someone off. Remember, you should only be performing fellatio on somebody if you're really into it and are able to focus all of your energy on what you're doing. If you're staring at the clock, waiting for it to end, or worrying about the laundry in the dryer, you won't have a good time and your partner will be able to tell you're not into it, which can be distracting, too!

MISSIONARY:

The missionary position is probably the mot common first position people in the modernized world try, which is probably related to the high level of intimacy experienced. To get into the position, the receiver simply lies down on their back while their partner lies face down on top of them. Although aiming can be a little difficult at first for the giver, it doesn't take long to master this arrangement.

ARCH POSITION:

To do the arch position, the receiver gets into a partial bridge position with their shoulders resting on the bed while their partner enters from a kneeling position. The arch is often overlooked because of its perceived simplicity, but thanks to the fantastic penetration angle this sex position offers, it should be a regular part of everyone's routine. That being said, you'll want to make sure to use a pillow under the receiver's head to reduce the strain and risk of injury to their neck.

DEEP STICK:

To get into the deep stick position, the receiver lies on their back with their legs resting on the shoulders of their partner, who enters from a kneeling position. Titled the deep stick, this position holds true to its name; meaning the giver can penetrate with everything they got, unless of course they are too big. Although the position is versatile in terms of locations it can be performed, it can be very difficult for the giver if the genital altitude difference is corrected for... which is can be done easily using pillows.

LEAP FROG:

To try the frog leap position, the receiver squats, like a frog, in front of their kneeling partner who enters from behind. The receiver should arch their back to give easier access, and the partners should give a hand in supporting the weight... as the position tends to lead to sore thighs for the receiver very quickly. You can take turns with the reigns, or you can work together for the best of both worlds.

MIRROR OF PLEASURE:

To get into the mirror of pleasure position, the receiver lies on their back with their legs resting on one shoulder of their partner, who enters from a kneeling position. Similar to the deep stick, this position allows the giver can penetrate with everything they got, unless of course they are too big. Although the position is versatile in terms of locations it can be performed, it can be very difficult for the giver if the genital altitude difference is corrected for... which is can be done easily using pillows.

Eating Pussy

1. Lick her like an ice cream cone... Big soft licks from stem to stern with a wide flat tongue stimulate all the nerves in her genital area. Go deliciously slow to make her feel like a yummy dessert being savored, or speed it up a bit and focus more on the clitoral area to push her towards orgasm.

2. Dive in. Build up the intensity level gradually. Once you're into it, use your whole face. Bury yourself in her pussy, get your tongue in as far as possible, use your nose for more pressure. Not only does this feel good physically, it lets her know you are really into her taste and smell. Hint: if your eyelids aren't sticky, you're not doing it right.

3. Insert two fingers in her vagina while licking her clit. Curl those fingers up towards your tongue, capturing her clit and G-spot between your mouth and fingers. As your tongue licks up pull down with your fingers; get a rhythm going

4. Let your lover straddle your face. If lying back to be licked is too passive for her, let her hop on top. From there she can control the pressure and area of contact. To make this position even more fun, get tied down to the bed before she mounts you, and maybe she'll even boss you around with firm directives: "stick your tongue out!", "open your mouth!" "suck it boy", and so on. Bottomy munchers will, well, lick it up.

5. Mix it up. If all you do is lick up and down, up and down, ("fencepainting"), chances are that it'll get boring to your partner after a while. Vary your movements, add pressure, use your lips, breath and teeth in addition to your tongue, change positions, use your hands....Get your whole creative body involved.

6. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Most women orgasm in response to rhythmic stimulation, so if you're in a groove that is building her up, don't suddenly change what you're doing. Finding the balance between variety and consistency is the art to being an oral expert.

7. Play the part. Combine your oral sex experiences with a variety of different erotic attitudes. Are you worshipping her pussy or are you controlling her with your tongue? Are you mystic lovers building an erotic energy ball together? Whatever your attitude, the psychic space you play in can make your sex connection that much hotter.

8. Suck her into your mouth. Gentle suction is a nice variation on the licks and downward pressure of most cunnilingus. While you've got a nice piece of her sucked in your mouth, lick it while maintaining the suction.

9. Lick her asshole. Use a barrier for hygiene, or if she is very clean and you don't penetrate, you may choose bare tongue on skin. The anal area is rich in nerve endings so all the varieties of oral stimulation--licking, sucking, nibbling--can feel wonderful.

10. Add toys. Toys are a natural complement to oral play.

11. Love your job. Pussy munching is best when both people love it. Doing it should feel really good and exciting to the giver. As good as it is for her cunt, it hopefully is for your mouth. It's something you're doing together. If you don't want to do it, don't. Performing sex because you feel obliged will kill that spark of sexual vitality in you quicker than anything. Follow the spark of your desire and you can't go wrong.