Niece Becomes My Piece

Story Info
Jenna seduces her uncle & loses her virginity.
1.9k words
4.1
162.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dennyboy2
dennyboy2
133 Followers

Last summer my brother, living in Chicago area, asked if his daughter, Jenna, could live with us while attending the expensive and prestigious Rice University here in Houston. We had only met her briefly when she was a gangly 12. Jenna is an extremely smart girl; very disciplined and mature for her years. With her short auburn red hair and big horn rimmed glasses, Jenna seemed unassuming, at least from photos.

When she pulled up in our driveway I was immediately awed by her new found beauty and vitality. My niece had developed into a very foxy young lady. Wearing some tight fitting jeans and a sleeveless t-shirt, made her all the more appealing. Her glasses had been replaced with contacts.

Jenna immediately gave me a big hug. "Hello Uncle D. I am so glad to be here and it's so nice of you to let me stay. I will be glad to help around the house and am a pretty good cook."

"Jenna, your here to study and become a successful young lady. Your academic success will be our reward and also to help your dad's pocket book!

The next few weeks went smoothly. Jenna's schooling took tons of time. She was gone a lot but when home, studied frequently in her up stairs room.

After a while we all began to relax a little. My wife Jan and I felt less like we had a guest in the house and Jenna was obviously right at home. Our dress became more casual. Soon she was roaming around the house in very short shorts, often braless, and the other night came down for a snack in nothing but her t-shirt and panties. I tried not to stare...

By now she was really getting to me. I would often fantasize about seeing her nude or what it would be like to fuck her or she suck my cock. I had to show a lot of discipline to not make a move that could cause a major family problem. Jenna was not really flirting but just didn't realize that even though I'm older and her uncle, I do have desires.

She seemed oblivious to her effect on me. She didn't like bras and often when bending over would innocently expose her not real large but full, firm breasts and their pert but dark nipples. Once I thought she knew I was peaking but did not immediately cover herself.

Finally, "Ops, Uncle, I'm sorry. I should be more careful."

"Oh that's all right Jenna. You are a very attractive young lady. If I were younger, single, and not your uncle, you wouldn't have a chance. Ha!"

"You really think I'm attractive? I haven't had much time for men but do admit they are beginning to interest me. Maybe some time you could give me a good uncle to niece talk.

I could not believe what she was saying. My sweet innocent niece wanting me to talk sex to her. That hard pit in my stomach was getting harder as was that manhood between my legs.

"Well of course. I wouldn't want you to be totally inexperienced with your early dates. Have you dated much?"

"Only for big events in high school and they met nothing. If you are wondering, I am one of those rare 18-year-old virgins. Never had the time or found the right guy."

Gulp. She's now discussing her virginity.

One day while alone I couldn't help myself and entered Jenna's room. There in her closet was a pair of soiled pink bikini panties. Picking them up I gently rubbed the soft material against my face and deeply inhaled the female fragrance again and again. Then I tongued sampled. Finally, dropping my shorts, I began masturbating in them. Getting carried away, I suddenly lost it and ended up with some pink panties full of fresh cum. I was becoming obsessed with my forbidden niece.

With Jan working, I was home alone one early afternoon when unexpectedly, Jenna appears. Seems her class was cancelled and on the way home she and a couple of friends decided to celebrate with a few margaritas.

Not usually that talkative, my slightly tipsy niece proceeded to tell me about her day including how "good" the drinks made her feel. In loosening up, she blurted out how she needed to start a social life.

While I was sitting at the kitchen table, she now stood very close. With a smile she made her intentions clear. "Maybe this would be a good time to have our talk."

I just looked up, smiled and suddenly realized what could happen. This was my brother's daughter. She is a virgin and over 30 years my junior. Despite my craving to "have" her, I just shouldn't take the chance. It wasn't right.

I started to explain all these taboos and how she should learn from someone her age.

"But Uncle D, you said we could at least talk and besides I am so much more comfortable with you then guys I have been meeting at school. I know we are family and you would be good to me." Then she suggestively ran her fingers through my hair. She was so close her female fragrance became intoxicating.

This girl was not giving up! "Okay Jenna, you've been drinking and ... "I feel fine and know what I want and your it! There I said it."

"Jenna, baby, you don't know how much you turn me on but I shouldn't be the first and besides, ever hear of getting pregnant?"

"Don't you have some protection?"

"Okay my little love child. You've pushed me too far. I'll meet you in your room in a few minutes." All my discipline was suddenly gone and lust took over.

After retrieving a condom and stripping down to my boxer shorts, I was quickly at her doorway. She was relaxed on her bed legs apart, wearing only red bikini panties and bra. Oh my god, what a beautiful sight. Jenna was presenting her panty covered pussy to me in no uncertain terms and I took full advantage, lusting at her suggestive pose and smile. Through the very thin panties I could see the outline of her young slit and I also knew for sure she was a natural red head as the panties could not hide all her pussy hairs.

"Your sure?

"Oh yes Uncle D. Please do it to me now. I want it and I want you to be the first."

I stepped out of my dampening shorts. My very hard gleaming cock stood out proudly for Jenna to view.

"Oh Uncle D, it's so big. Are you sure it can fit in me?"

"We'll just have to see, but first a little adjustment."

I rolled the condom on then quickly was lying next to my hot young niece. Now at last I was experiencing this young wanton nymph. Our lips meshed together as one and tongues entwined. My knee was pressing against her pussy and she was pushing back. My finger now pulled aside her panties and began exploring her hot, tight pussy. First the moist folds, then her clit which caused Jenna to begin bucking uncontrollably, breathing heavy and shouting "what are you doing, yes, yes, right there, oh so good, don't stop."

Now I pulled my fucking finger out and found her mouth.

"Want a taste?"

"Umm, good, " as she eagerly sucked off her own female cream

"Oh Uncle D. That's so naughty. You're such a bad man."

After removing her flimsy bra, I slowly moved down her youthful firm body. First biting her neck then kissing, licking and sucking each young breast, now down to her soft heaving stomach and on to her beautiful reddish pubic hair. Jenna was moaning with pleasure and urging me on with her hands.

Now I was face to face with her womanhood still covered with those inviting, moist, red see through panties.

"Oh Uncle please stick your big hard thing in me and do it. I want it so bad."

"Not so fast my hot little niece."

I blew softly on her sex then moved down to her open thighs and began blowing and licking them. Jenna's hands tried to pull me up to her pussy, and then finally succeeded.

I slowly removed those now soppy panties and there it was- the most beautiful reddish hot young pussy I've ever seen and that's saying a lot. The outer folds were slightly swollen and moist. Carefully I spread them exposing her pinkish vagina and clitoris.

Jenna knew I was visually feasting on her beauty but soon blurted out, "now please stick your big hard penis in me, oh please."

Not to disappoint the girl, with her legs invitingly open, I was between them and positioned my cock at the entrance to her slit. Gingerly I began penetrating- thinking about her cherry. No cherry! Should have known. Jenna was a very athletic girl in high school...

Now as I slowly eased my cock into her young virgin cunt, Jenna cried out "oh it hurts, no it feels wonderful. Yes, I love your thing in me."

I began fucking her with increasing tempo. Jenna wrapped her legs tightly around me and matched my frenzied pumping with all she had. My young slut niece was moaning, crying, and screaming with joy as my hard rod plunged in and out. The sensations were doubled, she being so young and tight. Soon I could feel her tense and experience multiple orgasms. My time has also come. With a final deep plunge, I felt my cum load flood into the condom. I continued pumping for a few more minutes till I was almost totally deflated. My satisfied cock slipped out of Jenna's tight love hole with a slurpy suction sound.

Later, lying side by side, Jenna was mischievously staring at my soft cock and cum filled condom.

"I wish you had left your love seed in me. I wanted your cum to be part of me."

"Now you know why I didn't but if you really need it, it's yours."

"Oh Uncle, can I?"

Jenna now carefully removed the condom, held it up, then dropped it open end up into her mouth.

"Bet this would taste really good" as she gently sucked and pulled on it.

"Only one way to find out, Jenna."

My sweet young niece now lying on her back, turned my condom upside down. Gobs of stringy cum began dropping into her waiting mouth.

"Yummy" she exclaimed, obviously savoring every drop. Jenna squeezed the condom dry, licked the sticky remains on her lips, then swallowed.

My lips sought hers as we passionately shared our fluids of love..

I have never seen so much done with a condom. Until Jenna goes on birth control, condoms were in. Once I even fucked my wife with a condom (something different, I told her) and saved the contents. The next day I used it again on Jenna and orally shared the double load with my sex crazed niece. Much to our perverted delight, there was cum everywhere -- on her tits, stomach and pussy area and my penis. Our decadent cravings showed no limits. Later we switched to blow jobs and "box lunches at the Y". I could not believe how this ravenous young girl caught on so fast and craved more!

I do love older women, especially my wife, but an occasional taboo young niece is just what I needed for the ultimate change of pace.

dennyboy2
dennyboy2
133 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good uncle

When I was 14 I stayed with my uncle and aunt for two weeks when my dad and mom went out of town for dads job. My uncle was around 34 and very handsome. I had a little crush on him. One morning after my aunt went to work I came out of my bedroom in just my short nightgown. I saw my uncle looking at my legs when he thought I wasn't looking. I moved a little in my chair letting my legs open letting my nightgown ridie up showing my panties to him . He was squirming in his chair I knew he was tryring to hide his hard on. It was turning me on. I went into the bathroom and took my panties off and went back to my chair showing him my naked pussy . After a couple minutes I got up and walked over to him and rubbed his cock through his pants and asked if he liked what he saw. He said god yes and grabbed my hand and took me to his bedroom . He pulled my nightgown over my head and took his clothes off. His cock looked good, a little bigger than my boy friends and a lot fatter . He laid me on his bed and started playing with my tits cand sucking on them. Then he started playing with my pussy. He started kissing down my body to the hairs on my pussy and then started eating me. Nobody had ever eaten me before and it felt better than anything I had ever felt before in my life. I screamed FUCK ME! He said I don't have any condoms. I told him I was on the pill and I"m not a virgin. He started fucking me good. We fucked for a half hour before he shot off in me. He was so much better than my boy friend . We fucked at least 20 times while I was there. I still enjoy nhis 7' cock 30 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks

Picking my niece up from the formal,Michelle had stayed with us for 1 year to finish her H.S.C.It was hard but she managed to get through.My wife was with her mum as she was sick.Michelle got into the car, long pantyhosed legs, blonde,18 now, leaving in 2 days back to her family.Driving back said she had a great time,Uncle Ron i have been thinking how to thank you for looking after me, when we get home i have something for you.We were inside,close your eyes she said,now open them,she was standing with her back to me, dressed only in pantyhose.Uncle Ron you can have that wiggling her pantyhosed bottom.What, she turned around, i cant give you my pussy,might get pregnant but i can give you my bottom, i know you like womens bottoms because i have seen the anal internet sights you look at.I said what, no i don..,she moved toward me and you can keep the pantyhose as a souvenier because i know how much you like them too.She grabbed my hand and i followed her into our bedroom.Take off your clothes, i did,my cock springing out,she gasped ooh, as i lay down on the bed.O.k.so you want to thank me, suck my cock,put your pussy over my mouth and she did, she took my cock in her mouth trying to suck it as i licked her pussy through the pantyhose, she got very wet, my cock straining, she moaning as my cock now rock hard shot cumm into her mouth.She gagged, ooh, i said swallow it as she put it back in her mouth, swallowing.I lifted up and pushed her off, laying her down, i half pulled her pantyhose down, pushing my tongue into her wet pussy, licking, fingering, until her hips pushed into my face and she orgasmed as i licked her.I rolled away,she sighed and went to get up, i pulled her back,where are you going,to my bedroom, no way i havent fucked your bottom yet.She seemed suprised,pull those pantyhose up so your wet pussy rubs against the crotch,she did,now lay here next to me my cock pushing against her hosed bottom, my hands on her tits.My cock responded getting hard again,rubbing against her, she said i dont thnk it will fit in me, i said i guarantee it will.My cock now hard, i went to the bathroom to get some lube, the same lube i use to get into her Aunties tight big bottom.Michelle had pulled the pantyhose off,i lay behind her, lubed finger into her tight bottom, she resisted, i told her to relax, my finger went further, my cock rock hard.More lube,she resisted but when i told her to relax, she did and my finger slid in further.I put lube on my cock head,flared and i put my arms around her and guided my cock to her back hole.I was there, against the tight ring,now relax and i eased forward and the beginning of the head went in.AAaagghhh, she screamed but i kept it there and she tried to push me out,which made my cock slide in a little more.No, its too big, no, as i eased forward, slowly, slowly, ooohhh how tight, ecstacy on my cock,thren i pulled back a bit, moved my cock around, then eased forward and i repeated this until my cock was all the way up her gloriosly tight virgin bottom.I waited, i told her to relax and then i started to fuck her, slowly, little by little until i could move in and out of her about half way.I waited, then i started to fuck her a bit harder, she groaning, whimpering, until my cock was being massaged by her tight anal walls.i did this slowly for quite awhile until my cock slid in easier, then i hoisted her to her knees and started to really give it to her.Long, slow,thrusts,as i watched her hole stretch as my cock slid in and out of her.Play with your pussy as her hand reached under and began to rub, i felt her back hole open a little more and she was pushing back into me.Because i had cumm earlier i just kept fucking in and out of her, i felt her cumm again, her hole clenching around my cock and she collapsed down.I pulled out, turned her over, hoisted her legs in the air, pushed back into her bottom and fucked her looking at her face as my cock began to swell, i could feel my cumm wanting to be released, so i really hammered into her, my cumm flying out of my cock into her arse,she screaming as i practically raped her hole,until i could cumm no more and finally my cock plopped out.I told her to put her pantyhose back on, sleep in them and give them to me in the morning.She walked awkwardly to her room.I still have the pantyhose,they were very wet in the morning, both from her pussy and her bottom.She smiled when she left and told me that she was glad we did that.I told her anytime, but she smiled and when she went i took my wife into the bedroom and fucked her pussy and arse all the time remembering Michelles tight bottom.My wife cant understand it,that i want to fuck her every day especially in her pantyhosed bottom.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Selfishness

Your niece wanted your cum in her and you used the condom? How selfish of you! You could have pregged her and kept it a secret from your brother and blamed the pregnancy on another guy that did not even exist, as far as your brother or your wife was concerned, which would have made this story much more erotic.

don87654don87654over 16 years ago
Any baby-making here?

I agree......this story should be expanded into a series with the niece beginning to want to have your baby, thus no birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Good

An excellent story. Should be expanded into a series.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy's Breeding Slut Virginal Lucy gets knocked up by Dad.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Taking My Daughter in the Car Daddy and Daughter explore one another in the car ride home.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
What Have I Done A father takes his daughter while on a family vacation.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories