What Happens at the Beach

Story Info
Vacationing young man meets woman in a bar.
1.9k words
4.43
97.8k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 05/03/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents, in their fifties, and a couple of sticks-in-the-mud anyway, left me sitting at the bar to watch over, Aunt Susan. My Dad's sister, Aunt Susan was recently divorced from her husband and had accompanied my family to Hilton Head.

After dinner at a nice seafood place, she convinced us to go to this bar across the street from where we were staying in Palmetto Dunes. My aunt, it seems, has had a second wind as far as the bar scene goes since the divorce, and there was a restaurant back in Atlanta with a good bar crowd that she went to three or four nights a week. My Dad gave her a hard time, saying that it was a bar for people in mid-life crisis and my Mom got pissy with him for it, because even though my aunt was a tough lady and would never let it show that her younger brother was getting the best of her, it had to hurt her.

Anyway, we ended up at this bar where it was mostly older singles and my parents just couldn't hang. They each had half of a margarita before telling me to walk home with my aunt and to make sure she got there safe.

"Hell," my Dad said looking across the room to my aunt, noticeably flirting with a man who was sitting in a booth across the bar from us. "Just make sure she gets there at all."

My Mom slapped him on the arm and they left me sitting at a bar alone. After a little bit, an older blonde woman came over and started buying me drinks. She had her hand on my leg the entire time we were and before long, it got braver and moved to my crotch.

She was married, but she and her husband had an "understanding."

"An understanding?" I asked.

"We can both fuck around if we don't get caught."

"Oh," I said, not knowing if she was serious.

After a while of the hand and another drink, I had a raging hard on.

"Take me somewhere and fuck me," she said.

I thought about it, working it out in my head, trying to figure it out if there was anyway to leave my aunt.

"I can't," I said. "That woman over there is my aunt and I'm in charge of getting her home safe."

"It looks like she might have it under control," the woman said.

I watched my aunt do a shot of tequila and then kiss the blonde woman in the booth with the man. There was another two guys and a woman on the other side and they cheered at their brazenness.

My aunt was in her mid-fifties and had red-hair and gray eyes. She had great skin, though of course she had the inevitable crow's feet. Her body was great for a woman her age who rarely worked out. Her breasts were full and sagged a bit and she had a slight paunch. Her hips weren't very big, she had been very thin all her life, but they had filled out with age.

I turned back to the woman rubbing my crotch. I took her hand off of me.

"That's the problem," I said. "I promised my Dad."

"She's a grown woman," she said putting her hand back. She leaned over and kissed my neck. I felt her breath on my neck and had to fight to keep from shivering.

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her. My hand found her breasts, she had huge fake breasts, and I started fondling them. I don't like fake breasts, but this woman was hot in spite of them.

After a moment, I broke the kiss.

"Tomorrow night," I said.

"I'm having dinner with my husband tomorrow night."

"I guess he wouldn't want me to join you," I joked.

"With him, you never know."

I laughed uncomfortably.

"Tomorrow morning," she said. "When he's playing golf, I'll make us Bloody Mary's."

"What time?"

"He leaves at 8:30. 9?"

"I'll see you then."

"You better," she said kissing me. "And bring this."

She felt my crotch and got up. She scribbled her phone number and the place she was staying down on a cocktail napkin and kissed me again on the cheek. She walked over to the bartender and paid both of our tabs and left.

"She was a little old for you," a voice said.

I turned around and it was my aunt.

"I'll make you a deal," I said looking around for the group she had been doing shots and flirting with. "What happens in Hilton Head, stays in Hilton Head."

"More than fair," she smiled.

"What happened to your entourage?"

"Oh, they had to go, something about early tee times."

"That one guy was pretty good-looking, huh?"

"Oh god, I wanted him. I was ready to take his wife home too."

"Yeah, right."

"We're having dinner tomorrow night, the three of us," she said and finished her drink.

"That's probably more than I should know for plausible deniability's sake."

"Oh, c'mon, it's the new millenium."

"Not to my Dad."

"True."

"So shall we?"

"One more? I'm buying."

"All right."

We had another drink and she paid the tab.

"You're just a kept man tonight, aren't you?"

"Working on it."

"You haven't done any work for it so far as far as I've seen."

I laughed uncomfortably.

"I will tomorrow morning," I said after a minute.

"That's probably more than I should know for plausible deniability's sake."

"Fair enough."

I gave her my arm and we left the bar and walked across the parking lot to get on the bike path. We took the bike path along the highway that comes onto the island to where it goes down under the under the highway as the highway crosses a large tidal stream.

"We should walk on the beach before turning in," I said.

"It's cold."

She was only wearing a light sundress so I took off my linen blazer that my folks had bought me for the trip and put it over her shoulders.

"Better?"

"Definitely."

"Good."

"And hopefully no one's waiting up."

"Yeah," I laughed.

We were walking under the bridge. It was late and the moonlight hitting the stream was beautiful.

"Stop here," she said.

We stopped just under the bridge and looked out across the tidal stream with the moonlight on it. She shivered and I put my arm around her. She turned in to me to try and stay warm. My dick was at half mast, I couldn't help it after the night I had. I needed to jerk off, but the two of us were sharing the room with two double beds so I didn't know how I could. It'll have to be the bathroom, I guess.

After a moment, she turned back to look over the tidal stream. She reached back and pulled me to her. I wrapped my arms around her and I know she must have felt my hardening dick against her butt.

"God, I'm horny," she said and laughed.

I didn't know how to respond.

"Too much information, huh?"

"No," I said.

We were quiet for another minute. I think we were both trying to figure out how to make the first move.

"Is this too weird?" she asked after a moment.

"No," I said.

"Good. There could be some drastic consequences, though."

"Yeah."

"What happens in Hilton Head?"

"Stays in Hilton head." I replied.

She turned around and kissed me. I reached inside the jacket and felt her breasts, soft under the firmness of her bra. I reached behind her and undid her bra. She was rubbing my crotch through my pants. I found her breasts under her bra and massaged them, feeling each nipple between my fingers. After a moment, she turned away. My full hard on was pressed against her hip now.

"We should go back to the room," she said.

"Yeah," I said.

I had my arm in the big sleeve of her dress and my face buried in her hair, breathing in it's smell. I found the waist band of her panties and stuck my hand inside it.

"I won't be able to make it if you do that," she said, pushing my hand away through her dress.

"Sorry," I said, but my hand was still rubbing her mound on the outside of her panties.

"It's just I feel like we should have a bed," she said. "What with you being my- Is that silly?"

"No," I said. "I want a bed too."

But my hand was back inside her panties and I was fingering her clit. She started moaning softly and I felt her start to slowly flood her panties.

"Jesus!" she moaned, her voice pitched. "I've never been this turned on!"

I rubbed harder and she came. Her legs got weak and I held her up by pulling her to me.

"Oh, god, I don't care anymore" she breathed. "Fuck me right here."

I pulled up her dress and she kicked off her shoes as I pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them and I put them in my pocket. She had put her purse down somewhere behind us.

She took off my jacket and laid it on the ground as I unbuckled my pants and pulled the down. I kicked off my right shoe and stepped out of the pants to give me enough freedom of movement. Then she bent over the wooden railing of the walk and I tried to enter her, but found myself squatting too much.

"Here," she said and put her right leg up on the rail.

I put the head of my dick to her lips and pushed inside of her. She was warm and wet and I felt a rush of pleasure to be inside her. I reached around and started massaging her clit as I began to pump.

"Wait," she said. "Just be still in me for a moment."

"We should probably hurry," I whispered. "No telling who could come along."

"I know, that's why I wanted a bed," she said. "I want us to take our time."

"Let's be quick here," I said. "And then I'll take you back to the room and lick you until your eyes roll back into your head."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Oh, god, please," she said, as I started pushing in and out. "You have to fuck me again, though."

"I will."

"Ohhh, please, please do."

"I promise," I said.

"Oh, god."

I felt myself ready to come, but I wanted it to go a little longer so I pulled back for a moment.

"No," she said. "Don't pull out."

"What if I-"

"It's okay, don't pull out."

I buried myself in her again and pumped hard.

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck me. Come inside me," she said and my aunt's voice saying those words made me explode.

I felt the come flood the inside of her and I kept pumping as she became so soaked I could barely feel any friction at all.

"Mmm..." she said.

I pulled out her and the come spilled out onto the wooden planks.

"Sexy," she said and we laughed.

I pulled her to me and kissed me.

"This really isn't too weird?" she asked.

"No."

"I can't believe it."

"What?"

"You're going to do what you said?"

"What's that?"

"Take me back and you know until my eyes-"

"Roll back in your head?"

"Yes," she smiled. She had a small gap in her too front teeth that gave her a ore worldly look than she would have otherwise had, even at her age.

"Of course I will."

"And then you'll fuck me all night?"

"Tomorrow night, too."

"We'll have to be careful."

"Yes," I said.