Orgy, Literotica Style! Ch. 05

Story Info
And the party continues...
1.7k words
2.64
22k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LipsofanAngel and Talimenios tumbled into their suite, kissing each other passionately. This vacation was exactly what they needed to re-ignite the spark between them that had seemed to have dwindled lately. First at the waterfall and then with Vis...the passion was back, and now there seemed to be an endless supply. They left the door to the suite open, not caring who walked by or who might happen to stop in. Part of the fun was the surprise, they were learning. And they were all for it.

"We should check out our room," Tali murmured against Lips' mouth, chuckling when a hand found its way to her breast. "It looks really cool from what I can see."

"I just need to know where the bed is and I'm all set," Lips replied, pinching and twisting Tali's nipple.

Tali groaned and gently pushed her girlfriend away. "We have our own personal dance club and you're worried about the bed? C'mon, where's your imagination?"

That made Lips snort (well, after she pouted), and she began to walk around the suite, checking everything out. "We have a wet bar, I like that," she noted, going behind the counter and ducking underneath. "And it's even stocked. Glasses too. We could make anything our hearts desired without a problem."

Tali chuckled. "We'd pay through the nose for it too, probably."

Lips stuck her tongue out, coming back around the bar. "C'mon, where's your imagination?" she mocked, causing Tali to smack her ass. She gasped and then pushed Tali up against the wall, pinning her arms above her head. "Do that again and we will find Eve and her bondage room and I will let every single one of them torture you until you pass out from the pleasure."

"Don't make promises you can't keep," Tali mumbled, leaning forward to kiss her girlfriend hard. After a moment they broke apart again, and Lips peeked into the bedroom to see what was there.

"Hey baby, we have a great bed!" she called out, and from the sound of her voice, she was bounding on said bed. "I could curl up right here and have a nap if I wasn't so damn horny."

Lips was obviously not being subtle today, and that made Tali chuckle. Lips was usually the more reserved of the two in person, but she was stepping out of her comfort zone for this get-together, there was no doubt about that. "Well then get out here and I'll rock your world!" she teased, looking into the bedroom and wiggling her eyebrows.

Just as Lips was about to go out there, she heard a man's voice. A slow smirk crossed her face and she stood just out of sight, waiting to see who it was and what they wanted.

"Nice room," Sean Renaud said as he surveyed the digs. "You have your own little nightclub here. Why aren't you taking advantage of it?"

Tali grinned, motioning to the turntables and stereo system. "Why don't you get the party started for us?"

"As long as you wait for me," came another voice. Texguy84 stepped in and immediately went to the bar, grabbing himself a bottle of water. He wanted to see what was going on before helping himself to something more.

Sean chuckled. "The more the merrier. You can't do a good bump-n-grind with only two people. Well, standing up anyway." He winked at Tali and she raised an eyebrow, feeling her temperature rise just a bit. Sean started the music, messing around with the buttons and grinning as the music started booming from the speakers. "Should we close the door or give everyone a show?"

As if on cue, Lips came back into the room. She'd changed into a short black miniskirt and a blood red halter while she was hiding in the bedroom, and she carried a small black bag with her. "I prefer the show. But you're going to be putting it on for me."

Tex, Tali and Sean all turned to look at her, and the two guys had similar expressions of surprise. Tali, on the other hand, grinned from ear to ear. They'd discussed the possibilities of this get-together thoroughly, so she had a pretty good idea of what her girlfriend had in mind.

Lips didn't say anything at first, going over to the couch and sitting down. "What are you waiting for? Dance up on her, let her feel what you have to offer." Sean took the bait easily, grabbing Tali by the hips and pulling her against him. Tex paused for a moment, seemingly debating, and then came up behind her, grinding against her ass and placing his lips against the back of her neck.

Tali purred and Lips stretched out on the couch that was along the side of the small wooden dance floor, enjoying the show. "Don't be afraid to get freaky. Hell, strip naked and fuck right here. I promise, I'm not a jealous girlfriend. In fact...I just might enjoy it and give a little show in return." She slid one leg down to the floor, showing off the fact that she wasn't wearing any underwear under her skirt.

Tex looked at Lips for a long moment, then decided to test the boundaries. He pulled Tali's shirt off, unclasping her bra right after. The clothes were tossed aside and Sean squeezed the bared breasts, then kissed Tali hard. Tali moaned and slid her hands under Sean's shirt, running her nails down his chest until he growled.

"You know what would be really hot?" Lips said from the couch. Tali and Tex looked at her while Sean kissed Tali's neck, distracted although he was still listening. Lips chuckled and then continued. "I think you both should fuck her. As long as you're not afraid to fuck her in the ass. Because I know she'd like that."

Tali moaned, causing Lips to laugh again. "See what I'm saying?" Sean paused for a moment, his brow wrinkled in thought, and then worked on getting Tali's pants down and off. She kicked them off once they were down and then turned around, kissing Tex hard and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, making sure any underwear he happened to be wearing came with. Sean got himself stripped naked and licked his lips. Lips murmured something in appreciation but it went pretty unnoticed; the three of them were caught up in checking out each other.

"Don't just stand there," Tali said, reaching back and pulling Sean flush against her ass, her other hand pulling Tex forward until the two men were sandwiching her. "You heard what my girl said. And if you're smart, you don't ignore her orders."

It was Tex's turn to chuckle and he sat down, pulling Tali on top of him. They started making out heavily, and Lips reached into the bag, pulling out a bottle of lube and tossing it down in front of Sean's feet. "Better prepare her, that is, if you want to play too." There was a challenge in her voice and Sean took it, lubing his fingers and kneeling down, sliding one in Tali's ass without any further warning.

She groaned, rocking back against his finger. "Fuck yes," she gasped, sliding up and maneuvering herself so she could slide down on Tex's waiting cock. They both moaned and slowly set up a rhythm between the three of them, Sean adding a second finger.

Sean stretched her, twisting his fingers, until Tali let out a growl that even made Lips' take notice. "Fuck my ass right now," she said, and Lips just grinned. She pulled the other items from her bag and waited while Sean got into position. When he started to slide inside of Tali, she slid her favorite vibrator inside her self, mimicking his movements as best she could.

Tali was in heaven, that much was certain. It was a bit awkward at first - she'd always dreamed about being double penetrated but had never had the opportunity. After a few uncertain thrusts and rocks the three of them settled into a rhythm, and Tali leaned forward to kiss Tex hard, groaning the whole time.

"You're filling my baby up," Lips murmured, never taking her eyes off of them. "Better get her off too or there will be hell to pay."

She was so focused on watching the three of them fuck, she never noticed the woman who had wandered into the room, taking in the display with hungry eyes. SaucyMinx, aka Minxy approached Lips after a moment, kissing her hard and squeezing a breast through her top.

"It looks like you could use a little help," she murmured as she pulled away. Her fingers slid down between Lips' legs, rubbing her clit in circles as she kissed Lips' neck.

"Fuck," Lips moaned, her hips rocking as she pushed the vibrator further inside of her. "You two need to get Tali off or I'm going to come without you all, and that would be sad."

Sean and Tex went to town, fucking Tali in long, deep thrusts. Tali screamed in pleasure, sitting up enough to reach for her own clit, rubbing it hard. Tex tangled his fingers with hers, working with her to bring her closer and closer to release.

"So good, so fucking good," Tali said, whimpering. "So close. Fuck."

Lips slid her hand between Minxy's legs, rubbing her through her clothes much in the same way that she was being rubbed. Minx moaned and kissed Lips again, capturing the low growl that escaped her lips when she came, her juices dripping from the vibrator onto the leather couch cushion.

"Damn," she whispered, pushing Minxy down on the couch. She was just about to go to town when she heard groans coming from the trio on the floor. Immediately distracted, she watched as Tali arched her back, coming hard around Tex. The tightening must have been enough because Tex came soon after, only to be followed by Sean. The three collapsed in a heap on the dance floor, causing Lips to chuckle.

"You're not even noticing our new guest, that's very rude," she chided, squeezing Minxy's breasts. "I think you need to remedy that."

The three looked up, their faces slowly becoming predatory. "No worries, Lips," Tex said with a smirk. "We definitely will."