Phone Fun

Info
After months of cyber, she gets a call.
312 words
175.7k
13
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Desire_Girl
Desire_Girl
82 Followers

After months and months of hot and steamy cyber sessions with you, I finally gathered enough courage to give you my number.. So I can hear you telling me how bad you want me. I was feeling really nervous, and very excited as I waited for the phone to ring. Then.. It rang and I answer with a shy but sexy hello. Mmmm, I always had a feeling that you had a sexy voice, and I was right.. We talked for a bit about our days at work and about how the weather has been warming up. But I knew deep down what you really wanted to tell me.. And I was anxiously waiting.

It first began with you telling me how sexy my voice was, and how it was so obvious that I was nervous.. You told me to just relax and to allow your lips to gently kiss my neck.. Mmmm honey, you know that gets me so wet.. I slide my hand down my body, along my flat stomach til it reaches my aching, wet pussy. You then tell me your lips begin to move down my neck to one of my erect nipples.. Oooh, your warm tongue starts to massage it causing me to moan over the phone.. And you tell me how you love when I moan for you. I slide a finger between my swollen pussy lips, feeling how so wet you have made me.. Mmm, then you tell me that you take my other nipple into your warm mouth and slowly begin to suck on it.. Oh, causing my body to quiver.. I'm moaning more for you baby, I can really feel your lips on me.. You tell me then how hard you are, that your stiff cock is standing straight up.. Oh, how I wish I could feel it slide between my lips.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Desire_Girl
Desire_Girl
Desire_Girl
82 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
michelangelo100michelangelo100almost 7 years ago

Mmmmm... Once again hearing that marvelous voice.... What I love about it is it is so real.... Nothing fake about it... Nothing worse than people straining to put on sexy voices... Yours is so real.... Is that a Canadian accent?... Whatever it is I love it.... The nervousness in your voice is part of its charm.... Seductiveness....mmmmm I love it when you say "how wet you have made me"... Yes I would love to slide my erect cock between your lips into your pussy

Anonymous_strangerAnonymous_strangerabout 9 years ago
No time

I can relate! There's never enough time to get in the mood and record a good sexy lusty audio... but I sure hope you find more time soon, because YUM...

Desire_GirlDesire_Girlalmost 10 years agoAuthor
thanks..

I am hoping to do another audio, something longer.. But I can never find the time.

dylan_tdylan_talmost 10 years ago
More!

You have a lovely soft voice with nice sensuality. I wanted to hear more of your call and how you responded to it.

Share this

Similar Stories

Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Poolboy Benefits She's desperate for help. The question is, how desperate?in Romance
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
The Best Summer Job Ever Ch. 01 He takes a gardening job from an older lady.in Mature
More Stories