Up Against the Wall

Story Info
Pam's brush with the law.
3.6k words
4.18
67.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers

Inspired by and dedicated to a smart and sexy natural woman for whom I have the utmost respect.

..........

Pam opened the door after looking through the peephole and seeing the policeman on the other side. The cop was an physically imposing sight; standing well over 6 foot tall with a husky build, longish dark brown hair and wrap-around sunglasses that only served to make the officer look even more intimidating.

"Good afternoon ma'am," the officer said before Pam could open her mouth. "That your car there in the driveway?"

Pam nodded as the man motioned toward the light blue vintage Mustang on the side of the house.

"Maybe I'd better come in," the cop said and started to walk past the startled woman.

"Wait..."

"Is there a reason you don't want me to come in?" the officer asked.

"Well no, but..."

If you've got nothing to hide, then there's no reason for me not to then, right?" he said as he moved into the living room.

Pam was speechless for once in her life as the cop brushed past her, the heat from his body radiating as he passed. Pam closed the door and followed the man as he began to walk around the room like he owned the place.

"Nice place you have here," the officer remarked as he took his shades off.

"What's the reason that you're here?" Pam asked in an annoyed tone. "You said something about my car."

"Yesterday, you cut me off near the interstate," the cop said, his bass voice deep and authoritative. "I had to slam on my brakes or else the rear end of your car would have been wiped out. 1970, isn't it?"

"Yes," Pam replied. "I don't remember cutting anybody off, and I certainly don't make a habit of cutting off police cars."

"I was in my own car," he answered, and the way he looked at her as his gaze traveled up and down Pam's Rubenesque body made a shiver go down her spine. It was almost like he was undressing her with his eyes.

"Are you sure it was me?"

"Hey, there's a lot of hot cars in this town, and a lot of hot women too, but you don't see them together very often," he leered. "You got my attention even before you almost hit me."

"Well, I don't remember doing it, but if I did, I'm sorry," Pam said, her voice trembling a little. "Just give me a ticket and I'll pay it."

"Slow down there," he said, and moved next to the shaken woman. "Seems like you're trying to get rid of me awful quick."

His dark blue uniform top was sweat stained under his arms and down his back, the evidence of the sweltering day it had become, and the musky and manly scent now filled Pam's nostrils as he came up beside her.

"No, it's just that I have a lot of work to do, and I'm sure you have as well, Officer..."

Pam looked for the cop's name on his uniform, but there was no tag there. Just a badge.

"I'm sorry, I don't see your name and I didn't catch it."

"That's because I didn't throw it, Pam," the cop said. "That's a nice name - Pam."

"How do you know my name?"

"It's my job," the officer said, and as Pam began to move away he followed her. "I know a lot about you, and I'd like to know even more. You married?"

"No."

"Boyfriend?" the cop asked, and after Pam shook her head no, raised an eyebrow.

"Girlfriend?" he inquired in a voice that was dripping with innuendo.

"No! Look, I don't know what this is all about," Pam began, crossing her hands over her chest and inching toward the phone in the hall.

"Where are you going?" the cop demanded. "You're acting very suspiciously. What are you hiding?"

"Hiding? I'm not hiding anything! Look, I want your badge number. This isn't right!"

"I decide what's right," he boomed, and as Pam spun away the policeman grabbed her and moved her against the wall. "Right now, you aren't under arrest, but your actions are leading me to believe that you are concealing something, so I'm going to have to search you. Don't resist."

Pam got moved so that she was facing the wall, the cop was standing right behind her. His minty breath was hot on the back of Pam's head as he leaned over her from behind.

"Let's see what you were trying to hide out there," he said, his meaty hands coming around Pam's body.

Pam's hands came up instinctively, only to be forced back down.

"I said not to resist," he hissed and grabbed the front of her blouse.

"NO!" Pam cried out as the hands tore open her blouse, and the sound of the buttons hitting the hardwood floor as they were ripped from their moorings was chilling.

Pam was shaking as the remnants of her blouse were pulled off of her. Her shorts were yanked down, and the cop roughly pulled her bra straps from her shoulders and down her arms.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Your choice. Now what I want you to do is reach up and grab the wall. Spread em' wide too."

Pam felt the cop nudge her feet apart as she reached out and put her palms against the wall. His hands ran up and down her backside, probing her lush ass cheeks through the panties.

"Have to see what it was you were trying to cover up," he said, while his fingers slowly undid the three hooks on the back of her bra.

The third hook was a little struggle, as it was the only thing holding the harness up, but when he finally got it loose the bra practically flew off of Pam.

"Ooooh," the cop groaned into Pam's ear as his hands replaced the bra cups.

The cop's hands groped Pam's pendulous globes roughly, kneading the fleshy tits with an intensity that was as savage as it was passionate. Pam's nipples were not spared either, as he tweaked and pulled at the thick nubs while Pam whimpered helplessly.

"Great tits," the cop said as his breathing grew even heavier and more rapid. "Nice, big real ones. Love you big beautiful women... really turn me on.

Pam shuddered as she felt the officer grind himself into her, and her worst fears were realized when she looked down and saw the cop's pants around his ankles.

After massaging her breasts for what seemed like an eternity, the cop's hands slid up to Pam's shoulders. He pulled Pam's curly brown hair away from her neck and bowed his head, kissing and biting her exposed shoulder and neck.

"God, you turn me on," he grunted in a voice that could only be described as feral. "Keep your hands up on the wall."

The officer's hands ran along Pam's plump, pale shoulders and began slowly sliding over her down-covered biceps. Sliding further, his fingers ran through the dense hair that covered Pam's forearms. Back and forth his fingers went, the softness of the hair against his hands making a moan involuntarily escape his lips.

"Love your hairy arms too," the cop said in a guttural tone, grinding himself into Pam's ass as his hands kept stroking. "Tell me... are you hairy all over?"

Pam gasped at the crudeness of his remark, and her body quivered as he chuckled softly in her ear.

"Cat got your tongue?" he quipped as Pam was unable to speak. "Guess I'll have to find out for myself."

With that, his hands began a leisurely trek back up Pam's arms. As they reached her elbows and headed up toward her biceps, he moved his hands to the inside of Pam's arms. Now his fingernails were lightly raking the tender flesh on the underside of Pam's arms, traveling so slowly that the movement was almost imperceptible.

After a painfully slow journey, the cop's fingers felt the warmth and dampness just before they made contact with the timberline of what were dense thickets of hair under her arms.

The cop groaned like a wounded animal as his fingers raked through the damp tufts of hair that filled Pam's armpits, and her knees buckled as he bit into her neck, feeling his hardness against her. He grabbed her armpit hair in his beefy hands and pulled on it until Pam let out a little cry.

Then his hands slid down. Down Pam's sides, which were slick from the rivulets of sweat that were flowing from every pore, and down to her full hips, where the soft cotton of her panties guarded her intimate parts.

"Did you soil yourself?" the cop asked as her hands slid over the front of her panties, the cotton virtually dripping with moisture.

"No," Pam squeaked almost inaudibly, her body now trembling from head to toe, and when his hand slid under the elastic of the undies, her knees buckled and she leaned against the wall for support.

"Mmmmm," the cop said as his hand worked its way through the swirling tangle of hair that surrounded Pam's womanhood, and when his fingers parted the lips of her pussy she let out a groan that sent a shiver down the cop's spine.

The officer knelt down and pulled something off of his belt, and when he assumed his earlier position behind Pam he had something in his hand. Something long, thin and black, and when he showed the plastic baton to Pam, she cried out in fear.

"Please... don't hit me," Pam sobbed, as she looked at the weapon that the man was sliding between her breasts and up towards her face.

"Open your mouth," the cop said, rubbing the stick along Pam lips while his other hand held a fist full of her scalp, forcing her head up and back. "Show me what a good cocksucker you are."

Reluctantly, Pam's lips parted, allowing the officer to slide the baton into her mouth.

"That's it," he grunted as he looked over Pam's shoulder at the woman's lips sliding up and down the tip of the baton. "You can take more of it than that. Take it deep - make it nice and wet."

His cock was relentlessly poking between her plump ass cheeks, grinding into Pam while he watched her fellate the night stick, and the vulgarities he whispered in her ear as she sucked made her shudder.

"Easy to see you've had a lot of practice doing that. There, now you've got it nice and shiny," he said, and with his free hand savagely yanked Pam's panties down, the fabric tearing as he pulled them off.

"I think you know where this is going now," he chuckled maniacally.

"NO!" Pam howled.

Suddenly Pam was pushed against the wall. The cop leaned on her, holding the baton up against her throat.

"I don't like that word," he spat into her ear. "Who do you think you're dealing with here? No - sounds so negative. Almost makes it seem like you have a choice in the matter."

"You do have a choice, sort of," he said while leaning up against Pam. "You can take it like a woman. Take it like I know you want it."

"Or what?" Pam asked, her voice cracking.

"Or you can resist, in which case I'll take you down and ram this thing up your ass. You decide."

Pam whimpered, but when he felt her body relax a bit and she spread her legs, he took the baton away from her throat.

"Wise decision," he grunted, bringing the baton down Pam's body.

When he reached her damp triangle, the baton easily found her opening. Pam moaned as the instrument parted her pussy lips, and despite herself she began to writhe and push against the weapon as he began to slowly thrust it in and out of her.

"Knew you wanted it," he said with a sick satisfaction. "You seem the type that's always fantasized about having something long and black inside of you. Maybe more than thought about it. Huh?"

While he worked the end of the stick inside of Pam's squirming body, his other hand roughly handled Pam's breasts, plucking and mauling her swollen nipples as she held onto the wall for dear life.

"Gotta see what you look like," the cop said abruptly.

The cop grabbed Pam's right hand and slipped a handcuff over her wrist and brought it up behind her head. He pulled her left hand up and snapped the restraint on that one as well, leaving her with her hands secured behind her neck.

"Now I can get a better look at you," he said gruffly as he spun her around to face him.

Pam's face was flushed and glistening, and she looked away as she felt the officer's eyes devour her. He leered at the sight of the baton sticking out of her pussy, and his hands were everywhere; her breasts were mauled, her armpit hair toyed with, and the baton was churned roughly between her legs without mercy.

"Look at me," the cop said as he stepped back a couple of paces. "Look what you've done to me."

Pam looked at the officer, and when he nodded downward, Pam saw what he wanted her to look at.

He was naked from the waist down, and his cock was swaying lewdly in front of him. Fully engorged, it was ordinary in length but exceptionally thick, and it almost seemed like it was throbbing. A long string of pre-cum dangled lazily off of the tip before dropping onto the floor.

The cop began to unbutton his uniform shirt, exposing his thickly furred barrel chest, the hair so dense that he seemed more animal than man. He never took his eyes off of Pam as he tossed the shirt aside.

Reaching down, he grabbed his cock in his hand and began slowly stroking his member while staring at his helpless captive, all of her womanly charms fully exposed for his pleasure.

He picked up the remnants of her panties from the floor and brought them up to his face, inhaling deeply as he buried his nose in the damp cotton. He groaned and began pumping his cock harder, bending his knees a little bit as his hand pistoned up and down his engorged tool. Pam wiggled a little bit, causing the baton to slip out of her and clatter noisily to the hardwood floor.

"...."

The cop looked at Pam, seeing her lips move but no sound coming out, and moved closer to her. Her mouth moved again, but only a tiny squeak came out.

"Can't hear you, my dear," the cop said, leaning closer, and her mouth moved again. This time he heard her.

"Fuck me."

The cop looked at Pam, her breathing just as heavy as his. Breasts heaving and body almost convulsing, she shifted her weight from foot to foot as her eyes pleaded to him.

"Please," Pam whimpered.

"Had enough play?" he asked, and Pam answered by leaning down and burying her face in his chest, her mouth finding his nipple and sucking on it with all her might.

"You want this, don't you?" he asked as he wiped the tip of his cock with his finger.

Holding his index finger in front of Pam's face, he was startled to see Pam snap at his semen-covered digit, sucking it clean as she inhaled it.

The officer smiled and led Pam over to the bed. He helped ease her down to the edge of the mattress, her hands still secured behind her head, and as she sat on the bed she leaned over and tried to grab his cock with her mouth.

"Now now Pam dear," he said. "Don't want to make a mess just yet. Here, if you want something to suck on, have a go at these."

He reached down and pulled his cock upward, exposing his scrotum, and Pam leaned forward, taking his left nut in her mouth. She sucked on it eagerly, and he had to pull it out of her mouth before she yanked it clean off of him. After she did the same with the right one, he pushed her gently back on the bed.

"Guess you've had enough play," the officer said, and Pam's answer was to throw her legs up and spread them wide, exposing her furry grotto to his hungry eyes. "Me too."

With that, he climbed between her plump thighs and slid his cock inside her. Despite her being so wet, it was a tight fit, and he slowly worked his thick manhood into her until she had taken it all in.

Pam began bucking herself into him as he started his rhythmic stroking, and the officer knew he had a problem. The sight of Pam beneath him, her arms up high, was so erotic he could not look for fear of cumming. The sound of Pam screaming as he slid his cock in and out of her, was equally intoxicating.

The officer fought to keep the sounds out of his ears as he clenched his eyes closed, and tried to think of anything but this glorious example of womanhood writhing beneath him. In and out his cock went, his husky body driving himself into her with the force of a jackhammer. He felt Pam's pussy clench around him once - twice - and then again, the last time savagely clamping tight around his cock, while her screams echoed in his ears.

The sound of their sweaty bodies slapping together sounded like thunder in the room. Pam was screaming again, and he felt her hands around his neck, scratching and clawing at him like she was possessed, while the handcuffs flew off. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, and the feel of her leg hair on his sides was only adding to the experience.

He didn't want to cum, but he couldn't hold it back any longer. The officer looked down at Pam's flushed and sweaty face and let himself explode inside of her, letting out a wail that sounded inhuman. Pam felt his cock jump inside of her and smiled, squeezing her pussy around him as he spurted into her, wailing and moaning like the animal he felt like, until he was drained and limp.

It was a long time before either of them could even move. He had fallen off to Pam's side, and cradled her in his arms as they laid there, their bodies a perfect fit as they rested.

......

"I've got one complaint," Pam said after eventually summoning up enough energy to move, turning over to face him.

"What's that?"

"These handcuffs," Pam said as she dangled the flimsy shackles in front of my face. "Pitiful! It was all I could do to keep them together."

"I know," I admitted. "I was more concerned that you would laugh at my badge. OFFICIAL DEPUTY isn't that authentic either."

"Well, I was so captivated by your performance that I wasn't paying attention," Pam said with a grin. "Was it good for you?"

"I think you know the answer to that," I replied.

"I love the way you looked at me," Pam said as she toyed with my chest hair.

"What way is that?" I asked.

"The way you looked at me like you wanted me so badly... more than life itself."

"I love the way you look. My acting was over by that point."

"No accounting for taste," Pam said in her self-depreciating way. "Hey! I thought I killed him!"

Pam's hand had snaked its way down my stomach and had found my cock, which was making a rapid recovery and was nearly erect again.

"Hope I can get these things to close on you," Pam said as she pulled my wrists over my head and snapped the cuffs on my wrists. "Just don't move around much."

I raised my head as she fiddled with my restraint, burying my head under her arm and licking and kissing the damp jungle, making her giggle at the sensation of my tongue caressing her armpit.

"You know what that does to me," Pam said.

"Me too," I assured her.

"Well I don't plan on being as nice to you as you were to me," Pam warned me as she climbed on top of me. "You let me off too easy. I plan on really making you beg for mercy before I let you come."

As she straddled me, she pulled a bag of toys from the side of the bed. Some of them I could figure out, while a couple of the others left me puzzled.

"You'll find out!" was her answer to my question about a string of beads that she waved in front of me.

Pam cackled with glee as she ground her pussy into my now very stiff cock. "Right now, you have the right to remain silent."

With that, Pam stuffed her tattered panties into my mouth, ending my conversation for the time being. I could have spat them out, I thought to myself as I savored the pungent aroma that filled my nostrils, but what was the fun in that?

Instead, I listened intently as Pam finished reading me my rights, waiting to see what she had in mind. I knew that I had it coming to me, and seeing the fire in Pam's eyes and the lewd and lascivious grin on her face, I was really going to get it.

.........

thanks for reading.

furryfan
furryfan
436 Followers