Early Morning Pleasures

Story Info
She is awoken to her fantasies.
2.2k words
4.41
46.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[[ This story was inspired by a discussion I had with a very nice man online. It is my first attempt at writing this genre, so I hope it is ok for you. Enjoy...]]

Weak, early morning sun filtered through the small chink in the curtains, casting a pale beam across the entwined bodies of the couple in the bed. Mumbling something incoherent and laced with sleep, the young female snuggled closer into the body of the man beside her, pressing against him, feeling the heat of his skin against hers as she once more settled back into sleep, her head filled with dreams of him.

Waiting a few moments for her breath to even out, to confirm that she was back in a deep sleep, he slid slowly away from her. Escaping the warmth of the covers, and of her flesh. If things were to go to plan he needed to get this all sorted out before she awoke properly, he needed to move quickly.

As he worked he let his mind replay the events of the previous night, going over every detail to remind himself of what had worked, what hadn't been quite so good, and ultimately to remind himself of her face as her orgasm had broken. The way her head had tipped back, her eyelids fluttering, her hands reaching out and gripping his shoulders, as if his skin were all that held her to this earth. It had been a magical moment, hopefully the first of many more to come.

At just nineteen years old she still retained her youthful inexperience but there was little she wasn't willing to try. Until the previous night she hadn't even used a vibrator on herself. He however had more experience and was more than willing to share it with her, and as he slipped back under the thick duvet a smile played on his lips at what he had in store for her this morning.

Sliding close against her body once more he buried his face in the softness of her neck, brushing aside her shoulder length auburn hair, the sweet smell of her shampoo heavy in the air around him. He placed a gentle kiss against her pulse point, before moving so he could kiss her lips, her eyelids, her nose, his hand caressing her cheek before sliding his body down the length of hers, following the plane of her stomach until he reached the waistband of her panties.

She mumbled as his touch slowly coaxed her awake, her eyes still closed as his fingers slipped under the waistband of her panties, she slowly opened her legs for him, giving him better access, his index fingers running down the length of her outer labia, enticing a small moan as her eyes finally opened and she smiled down at him.

Once her eyes opened he was ready to put the next stage of his plan into action, she needed to be awake, to see and be conscious of, what he was doing. Reaching under the bed he pulled out four lengths of cord, and showed them to her, a smile on his lips as he saw her breath catch in her throat, her cheeks flushed with desire.

Slowly, his touch teasingly, feather-light he removed his hands from her panties, and spread her legs further, pulling her down the bed slightly, as he kissed her inner thighs, alternating from side to side, his hands wrapping around her ankles moving her into position before taking the cord once more and securely fastening her feet to the end of the bed, legs spread wide, giving him complete access to her.

Teasing her with his slowness he kissed his way back up her thighs, his mouth coming dangerously close to, but not touching, her heated sex, her classic white panties going partially see through with the moisture flowing from inside her. He kissed is way up her stomach, pausing at her navel, swirling his tongue inside her belly-button, making her squirm. Then up between her breasts, his fingers tweaking her nipples as he passed them, he didn't rest in any area for long, until he reached her neck. He nuzzled his face against her, licking, kissing and biting the creamy white flesh. She cupped his face with her hands, as he continued to work at her neck, he knew, from their discussions that her neck was an erogenous zone for her, and he was using it to his best advantage.

As he felt her hands on his face he was reminded of his plan, and moved away from her once more, taking her hands in his, this thumbs making small circles in her palms as he stretched her arms above her head. He took the last two cords and tied her hands to the top of the bed, stretching her out across the bed, completely helpless, unable to move. She tested the bindings once more, only to find they held firm.

Her pulse was racing, her skin flush and hot, so far this was everything she had told him she had wanted. Right now he could do whatever he wanted to her and she wouldn't be able to stop him.

He reached over to the bedside cabinet removing a pair of scissors from the drawer, again he took his time, making sure she could see what he was doing as he carefully cut away her now sodden panties. He rolled the material into a ball which he then gently pressed into her mouth, creating a make-shift gag of sorts. She moaned around the material, tasting herself, sucking on the fabric.

Smiling at her he moved his attention back to her dripping core, he ran his finger down the middle of it, just brushing against her clit as it slipped easily inside of her, He took her outer lips between his fingers and pulled them apart, opening her up for his viewing. She was sleek and wet already, her juices flowing readily, her desire evident. Her clit was red and swollen, and possibly, he thought, still a little sore from their actions the night before. He brushed the tip of his finger against it, smiling as her hips jerked up to meet him, her body involuntary seeking him out, wanting him inside of her.

He bent his head down, his tongue extending to flick across her clit, inhaling her deep, heady scent as he did so, then he ran his tongue the entire length of her, collecting her thick, sweet juices on his tongue, savouring the taste in his mouth, all the while building her desire. His own hardness growing inside his shorts, his own needs mounting in line with hers.

He reached under the bed once more, emerging this time with a small vibrator, he slipped it easily inside of her, just teasing her entrance, turning it to full power, watching as her hips bucked in response, pulling at the restraints. He ran his palms over her breasts, teasing and pinching the nipples as he moved his body to straddle her.

Once more he leant over to the bedside cabinet, reaching into the drawer and retrieving two clothes pegs. They wouldn't have the same effect as the nipple clamps he owned, but he didn't want to push her too far. Not when they had only been together a few times. He leant down to suck on her left nipple, swirling his tongue around it, catching it between his teeth and biting, making it rock hard before pulling back and quickly applying the peg to it, and then repeating the process with the left. The sharp pain of the application died away, leaving a dull, throbbing persistent ache that she knew could be heightened by any touch on the peg.

Quickly he stood up, off the bed, and took a moment to admire his work. Her thick hair was a mess, sweat beaded on her forehead as her body temperature increased with her arousal. Tied, spread across the bed, pegs on her nipples and a vibrator in her pussy, her panties stuffed in her mouth, a picture of beauty and pure wanton desire.

No longer hindered by his clothes, his erection was mere centimetres from her face, she tugged at the restraints on her arms, wanting to touch it, she wanted to take him into her mouth and lick away that drop of precum that was forming just at the head. She moaned around her gag, begging him to understand, to give her what she wanted.

He smirked at her obvious need, his hand coming down to cup his balls, then grasping his hardness, stroking and squeezing, knowing just how much she wished it were here hand, her mouth, He wanted her too, but before that, there was one more thing that he needed to do.

Walking around to the foot of the bed he picked up another item from the floor, hiding it from her view this time. He removed the vibrator and placed it on the bed beside her, bending down to lap up the juices that were coating her thighs. Then he revealed his latest item, a thick and hard cucumber, taken from the fridge just before they had started, still icy cold. Her eyes widened and her breath quickened, she shook her head frantically. It was so thick, she did not know how she would cope.

Carefully he placed it against her entrance and began to push it inside of her, stretching her wide open, far wider than anything else she had ever taken inside of her. Once it was about half way inside of her he stopped, and once more moved to straddle her, his cock brushing her lips. Smearing them with his precum. She moaned loudly behind the gag, trying to push the panties out of her mouth, but to no avail.

He reached behind and continued pushing the cucumber deeper inside of her, it was almost painful, but almost wasn't enough for her to want it to stop. His ass brushed against her breasts, catching on the pegs, sending sharp jolts of electric pain coursing through her, every inch of her skin was tingling as he ripped the panties from her mouth and slipped his cock between her lips, barely giving her a chance to breathe as he buried himself tp the hilt inside her sweet, warm mouth.

She fought against her gag reflex as he grabbed two handfuls of her hair and pulled her head onto him, thrusting himself inside her, forcing himself down her throat. After a few minutes he let go, telling her to please him, to suck and lick him, and he would allow her to cum. He reached behind again and continued pressing the cucumber into her, until it could go no further. She moaned deeply around his cock, sending the vibrations down his length. She had never felt so full in all her life.

"If there is anything you want baby." He told her, brushing a few stray strands of hair from her eyes. "Just beg."

She groaned as he began working the cucumber in and out of her pussy. She could feel it brushing against every inch of her inside. His movements in her mouth were growing more erratic, she knew he must be close to cumming so she doubled her efforts, swirling her tongue around the tip of his cock, tasting the salty precum that was flowing there, urging him on, sucking him harder and deeper.

"Not long." He told her, his own breath laboured from the exertion. "What do you want baby?"

"Please Sir." She began, pausing every now and then to breathe, her whole body shaking and jerking as he pumped the cucumber harder and faster inside of me. "The vibrator Sir. Let me use it on my clit Sir." She begged, her eyes wide and pleading. She was so close, but still needed that extra something.

He released one of her hands from the binding above her head and placed the vibrator into it, and guided her hand towards her sopping pussy, and then pulled the cucumber out of her, drawing back away from her mouth and plunging his cock into her. The vibrator and the difference in sensation between the cucumber and his hot hardness almost pushed her over the edge immediately, but some measure of self control held her back. Fighting her ever increasing orgasm, wanting to share the moment with him.

He thrust hard and fast into her, and she met every thrust as well as she could within the confines of her restraints, rubbing her wrist and ankle raw as she pulled and twisted on the cord.

"Sir, please Sir." She screamed, her head moving wildly from side to side as she struggled to maintain her control. "Permission to cum Sir?" She begged. "Please Sir!"

"Cum" He said simply, and that was all it took. One word, one moment, one command and she stopped fighting. The orgasm racked her body, her hips jerking wildly, as she moaned and screamed her delight, the vibrator falling from her hand as she pulled the pegs off her nipples, the sharp pain as the blood returned to them sending another violent spasm through her body. Her eyelids fluttering closed as he pulled his cock from her just in time to cum all over her chest, the thick liquid pooling between her two breasts, spattering them with his salty seed.

She lay there in post-orgasmic bliss, several smaller after-shocks running through her body, her ankles and wrist rubbed raw from the cords that bound her. Her nipples sore and aching from the abuse, a pool of juices between her legs on the bed beneath her, and she sighed with delight.

"Thank you Sir." She whispered.